PDA

View Full Version : Match Reaction v West Ham (home).

McNamara That Ghost...
19-09-2020, 08:54 PM
What a well orchestrated win. :bow:

Everyone was drunk for most of the match.

Marc Overmars
19-09-2020, 09:03 PM
God awful mostly and not really that encouraging but it’s early doors and we’re 100%, so can’t grumble too much. Next week we will get our usual Anfield pumping on that showing though.

Xhaka Can’t
19-09-2020, 09:04 PM
Very poor.

Best part of the night is how pissed off it’s made Souness.

Maestro
19-09-2020, 09:10 PM
Marlo!!!!!!!!!

Chippy
19-09-2020, 09:37 PM
What a well orchestrated win. :bow:

Everyone was drunk for most of the match.
A win. But what a shit performance.
Oh well, here we go again.

Arteta thinks we are as big as Barca and Real Madrid :doh:

Xhaka Can’t
19-09-2020, 11:10 PM
That’s some mind reading ability you’ve got there.

Letters
20-09-2020, 06:06 AM
I wouldn’t 1-2 be a West Ham fan :cool:

WMUG
20-09-2020, 06:51 AM
I wouldn’t 1-2 be a West Ham fan :cool::console:

Mac76
20-09-2020, 08:23 AM
Didn't watch it hut quite glad given how you make it sound

At least the Tierney thing is no big deal, apparently, hopefully he can be back next weekend against the scousers

I am invisible
20-09-2020, 09:28 AM
Glad we got the win, but a bit of a reality check - yes, we have it in us to beat the best teams in the league, but anything less than 100% focus and effort and life will get tough really quick.

Good to see Saka making a couple of key passes and good to see Dani and Eddie putting their handbags behind them in the best possible way.

Got away with it this time, but we really need to crack on with bringing in those extra midfield options now.

Master Splinter
20-09-2020, 05:52 PM
Xhaka and Ceballos both had poor games yesterday so it completely killed any chance at concerted pressure. Willian was a bit shit too so the threat on the right was gone.

All the bright moments came whenever Saka or Auba had some time and space and that's where both the goals came from.

Kola as a Tierney replacement in the back three is such a massive downgrade. It would surely make more sense to bring Luiz in and play him or Gabriel there. Or even move Xhaka there who has always looked comfortable dropping into the defence.

Xhaka Can’t
21-09-2020, 09:14 AM
Down to third.

WENGER OUT!!!

Mac76
21-09-2020, 09:31 AM
Xhaka and Ceballos both had poor games yesterday so it completely killed any chance at concerted pressure. Willian was a bit shit too so the threat on the right was gone.

All the bright moments came whenever Saka or Auba had some time and space and that's where both the goals came from.

Kola as a Tierney replacement in the back three is such a massive downgrade. It would surely make more sense to bring Luiz in and play him or Gabriel there. Or even move Xhaka there who has always looked comfortable dropping into the defence.

AMN can play at left back too, i'd prefer to see him rather than kola tbh