PDA

View Full Version : Europa League Round of 32 Draw (14/12, 12PM)

McNamara That Ghost...
13-12-2020, 10:25 AM
Seeded teams
AC Milan, Arsenal, Ajax, AS Roma, Bayer Leverkusen, Club Brugge, Dinamo, Zagreb, Hoffenheim, Leicester City. Manchester United, Napoli, PSV Eindhoven, Rangers, Shakhtar Donetsk, Tottenham Hotspur, Villarreal.

Unseeded teams
Benfica, BSC Young Boys, Crvena Zvezda, Dynamo Kiev, Granada, Krasnodar, Lille OSC, Maccabi Tel Aviv, Molde, Olympiakos, Real Sociedad, Royal Antwerp, Red Bull Salzburg, SC Braga, Slavia Prague, Wolfsberger AC

Man Utd joining the Thursday party. :lol:

Real Socidedad is a must avoid, don't fancy having to go up against David Silva again really.

Obviously, we can't draw Molde though.

We'll probably end up with Olympiakos again. :sleep:

Marc Overmars
14-12-2020, 12:47 PM
We got Benfica.

:wave:

IBK
14-12-2020, 12:56 PM
We got Benfica.

:wave:

Its an indication of where we are that it would not surprise me if we got a result against them, given our cup competition performances. The worry is that this would prolong the shit show that we are seeing in the league.

Mac76
14-12-2020, 02:15 PM
Its an indication of where we are that it would not surprise me if we got a result against them, given our cup competition performances. The worry is that this would prolong the shit show that we are seeing in the league.

You can be sure that Arteta (if he's still there) will bring in the 'senior' players for 'bigger' games, thereby making defeat a certainty

IBK
14-12-2020, 02:16 PM
You can be sure that Arteta (if he's still there) will bring in the 'senior' players for 'bigger' games, thereby making defeat a certainty

There's that of course :(

Xhaka Can’t
14-12-2020, 07:45 PM

I hadn't thought of that.

My, you're a little ray of sunshine, aren't you?

Mac76
14-12-2020, 09:05 PM
I hadn't thought of that.

My, you're a little ray of sunshine, aren't you?

Sorry... :getcoat:

McNamara That Ghost...
15-12-2020, 07:53 AM
Full draw:

Wolfsberger v Tottenham
Dynamo Kyiv v Club Brugge
Real Sociedad v Manchester United
Benfica v Arsenal
Red Star Belgrade v AC Milan
Royal Antwerp v Rangers
Slavia Prague v Leicester
RB Salzburg v Villarreal
Braga v Roma
Krasnodar v Dinamo Zagreb
Young Boys v Bayer Leverkusen
Molde v Hoffenheim
Granada v Napoli
Maccabi Tel-Aviv v Shakhtar Donetsk
Lille v Ajax
Olympiakos v PSV Eindhoven

Chippy
15-12-2020, 03:20 PM

:haha:

I love the optimism around this place!