PDA

View Full Version : Match Reaction v Man City (home, League Cup)

McNamara That Ghost...
22-12-2020, 09:57 PM
Another three goal defeat to Man City. We're back!

Hard to see how Arteta can turn everything around, it doesn't exactly look like he any solutions.

Chelsea next. :haha:

Mac76
22-12-2020, 09:59 PM
Didn't bother watching, can't say i'm sorry - the scoreline suggests we were as bad as usual...

Marc Overmars
22-12-2020, 10:05 PM
What a bunch of total losers.

Nice to hear Martinelli had a good run out at least.

Mac76
22-12-2020, 10:10 PM
What a bunch of total losers.

Nice to hear Martinelli had a good run out at least.

Not that good, he was subbed on 49 minutes for Pepe, Arteta clearly wasn't very impressed

Bumble
22-12-2020, 10:15 PM
Not that good, he was subbed on 49 minutes for Pepe, Arteta clearly wasn't very impressed

Thought he got a knock in first half and perhaps was precautionary as it was because of him we scored.

Could have been worse. We could have got really thrashed

Bumble
23-12-2020, 07:37 AM
We do have some really good young players. Should be a way to set up a team like
Leno
Bellarim holding gabriel tierney
Amn + someone until partey is fit
Martinelli smith rowe saka
Auba.

I think that is a much more exciting team filled with young enthusiastic players. Strength in depth is the problem as beyomd that there isnt a huge amount.

Ollie the Optimist
23-12-2020, 09:23 AM

Wasn’t that because of an injury?

He got a knock at end of first half and was barely able to walk it seems. Why on earth they sent him out for the second half is anyone’s guess

Gooner23
23-12-2020, 09:36 AM
Wasn’t that because of an injury?

He got a knock at end of first half and was barely able to walk it seems. Why on earth they sent him out for the second half is anyone’s guess

Was definitely injured, hopefully nothing serious but didn't look great.

I know its harsh to focus on one player when there are so many things wrong currently, but Runarsson looks a long long way from a Prem level keeper. I know we needed to find a cheap back up, but got to be worrying we went for this guy on the recommendation of our GK coach. Leno hasn't been great this season but if he were to get injured we'd really be in trouble..

Marc Overmars
23-12-2020, 09:42 AM
What’s going on with Saliba? He probably won’t feature at all this season even though utter turds like Mustafi are always there to be called on. Arteta is a joker.

Gooner23
23-12-2020, 10:12 AM
What’s going on with Saliba? He probably won’t feature at all this season even though utter turds like Mustafi are always there to be called on. Arteta is a joker.

Something not right about this at all. Players with absolutely no future at the club (Mustafi & Kolasinac) being selected over young players that really should be getting a chance.

Ollie the Optimist
23-12-2020, 11:02 AM

Some rumours going around that he is being frozen out because he was close mates with Ozil & Guendozi.

Letters
23-12-2020, 11:03 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AASby-I2Rp4

:lol: