PDA

View Full Version : Formula 1 | 2021 Season

Pages : 1 [2] 3

Letters
02-08-2021, 06:29 PM
I now see you girlies don't like it much when your assumptions turn out to be dangerously wrong. You suggested I wouldn't back up with action what I say in words. I gave you a chance to find out if that's true or not. The offer is still open if you are genuinely interested and not just hiding behind your own keyboard.

Right. So...I PM you my address and either:

1) Nothing happens - which I'd suggest is the most likely scenario, given the empty threats you have made in the past. Or...
2) You come round here and...do what, shout at me? Hit me? Beat me up? What are you, 14? You'll meet me after school? :lol:

You're threatening violence against someone because they disagree with you on the internet? Do you have any idea how deranged this sounds?
Either way, you're not selling this to me. You're either a violent lunatic or a bit of a fantasist. Either way, probably not the sort of person I'd want to have my address.
I'm not sure what I get out of you having my address. I don't have anything to gain here.

That was said to GP, btw.

And yes. So you hope he dies because he's a bit of a troll and annoys you on the internet. And so you want him to actually die. And meanwhile, you're accusing someone else of not being a good person. You might want to have a think about that.

Niall_Quinn
02-08-2021, 06:58 PM
Right. So...I PM you my address and either:

1) Nothing happens - which I'd suggest is the most likely scenario, given the empty threats you have made in the past. Or...
2) You come round here and...do what, shout at me? Hit me? Beat me up? What are you, 14? You'll meet me after school? :lol:

You're threatening violence against someone because they disagree with you on the internet? Do you have any idea how deranged this sounds?
Either way, you're not selling this to me. You're either a violent lunatic or a bit of a fantasist. Either way, probably not the sort of person I'd want to have my address.
I'm not sure what I get out of you having my address. I don't have anything to gain here.

And yes. So you hope he dies because he's a bit of a troll and annoys you on the internet. And so you want him to actually die. And meanwhile, you're accusing someone else of not being a good person. You might want to have a think about that.

What empty threats? Do elaborate.

Sure. I'll come around. I guarantee it. These days I have time on my hands. Lots of projects down and I've detached myself from most of the circus so I have the time. Hook it up, it's the only way to know for sure. Right?

I like violence, always have. It's a perfect solution when language isn't a possibility. It's a terrible and unjustifiable solution when language is available though. When somebody runs their mouth and then finds the situation escalates to a point beyond their imaginings and control. I love that look of realisation on their face.

No I hope he dies because he's dangerous and will participate in many atrocities that are on the horizon if people of stature don't stand up. I've met his kind before. I can smell them a mile away.

Niall_Quinn
02-08-2021, 07:00 PM
genuine question - if he was white would you still be saying all this?

just curious...

You really are lost, aren't you? Totally indoctrinated. You can't see beyond skin colour and yet you berate a person who focused on this bastard's character. Isn't that what we are supposed to be held to?

Apparently not, you racist prick.

Niall_Quinn
02-08-2021, 07:03 PM
I’m not sure you can call Ferrari “genuine underdogs” in 2007 given they were up against a rookie in his first season with an experienced driver in Kimi Raikennon. They’d also been competing for title in previous few years.

Yes Raikennon drove brilliantly to win the title but rode his luck a little. If Hamilton had been pitted one lap earlier in china, he wins the title but small margins decide tight title races.

Also yes Alonso & Hamilton finished on same points but Hamilton came second, presumably because he won more races or had more podiums. Not sure how F1 breaks it down but similar to goal difference in football, there are ways of seperating drivers so yes, Hamilton did beat Alonso.

Well, at least we're talking F1 now. It's a start.

They won 4 races each as I recall. Hamilton got second because he's black.

That was a joke, to trigger Mac.

Of course we then found out that Mclaren had been cheating all along. Lots of strands to that season but, for once, the best man won.

Ollie the Optimist
02-08-2021, 07:08 PM
Well, at least we're talking F1 now. It's a start.

They won 4 races each as I recall. Hamilton got second because he's black.

That was a joke, to trigger Mac.

Of course we then found out that Mclaren had been cheating all along. Lots of strands to that season but, for once, the best man won.

Ive been taking about F1 all day?

Having looked at it, excluding wins, Hamilton was on the podium 8 times & Alonso was 7. I’m certain taht was how it was decided which fair enough.

McLaren had been cheating as you say but from i what remember, alonso only exposed it when he wasnt getting favourable treatment over Hamilton.

Niall_Quinn
02-08-2021, 07:23 PM
Ive been taking about F1 all day?

Having looked at it, excluding wins, Hamilton was on the podium 8 times & Alonso was 7. I’m certain taht was how it was decided which fair enough.

McLaren had been cheating as you say but from i what remember, alonso only exposed it when he wasnt getting favourable treatment over Hamilton.

You mentioned a few things that relate to competition instead of cock sucking. I found that refreshing and more interesting.

Letters
02-08-2021, 08:47 PM
What empty threats? Do elaborate.
I think it was in the thread about the US Election when you made some silly threats to "expose" me, or something and then...didn't.
I'm not going to waste time trying to find it all now.

Sure. I'll come around. I guarantee it. These days I have time on my hands. Lots of projects down and I've detached myself from most of the circus so I have the time. Hook it up, it's the only way to know for sure. Right?

So...I PM you my address and you come round and beat me up or something? Is that the deal? Who could possibly refuse? :lol:
I once again ask you to try and see how deranged this makes you sound.

As I said, there is no up-side for me. Either you do arrive on my street before the army do and you are violent towards me, probably while my wife and young child are home - and that doesn't feel like a good outcome for anyone. Or, more likely, you don't...but you still have my address which given that you don't seem that...stable - said with concern, not mocking - that doesn't sound great either.

I like violence, always have. It's a perfect solution when language isn't a possibility.
We are literally on a message board, language is all we have here. Violence is the physical version of insults - another tactic you use a lot.
Both are signs of a lost argument.

Niall_Quinn
03-08-2021, 07:50 AM
I think it was in the thread about the US Election when you made some silly threats to "expose" me, or something and then...didn't.
I'm not going to waste time trying to find it all now.

So...I PM you my address and you come round and beat me up or something? Is that the deal? Who could possibly refuse? :lol:
I once again ask you to try and see how deranged this makes you sound.

As I said, there is no up-side for me. Either you do arrive on my street before the army do and you are violent towards me, probably while my wife and young child are home - and that doesn't feel like a good outcome for anyone. Or, more likely, you don't...but you still have my address which given that you don't seem that...stable - said with concern, not mocking - that doesn't sound great either.

We are literally on a message board, language is all we have here. Violence is the physical version of insults - another tactic you use a lot.
Both are signs of a lost argument.

I suspect that was another case of your inability to read and comprehend. But if you ever find the time to uncover the details, let me know.

I think the best solution here is for you to refrain from causing issues in the first place. Maybe mind your own business and keep your smartarse remarks to yourself in future. That way you won't get dragged into situations that aren't desirable.

Going all the way back to the initiator, who has slimed away leaving you holding the bag (in case you hadn't noticed), I'm perfectly okay with taking any level of verbal abuse personally. I'm fine fighting with words one on one, man versus whatever the individual who started this happens to be. But when the abuse extends to family members then that's fighting talk and I'm more than happy to oblige, eager in fact.

The glaring blind spot you have for your groupies and their behaviour has been noted once more. You have no comment for their words and behaviour but a deep desire to focus on mine. This shows the flaw is with you, not me.

Plainly you are not capable of backing up your words here with action, so I'm okay with dropping it and writing it off as another example of your bias and cowardice.

Mac76
03-08-2021, 07:53 AM
You really are lost, aren't you? Totally indoctrinated. You can't see beyond skin colour and yet you berate a person who focused on this bastard's character. Isn't that what we are supposed to be held to?

Apparently not, you racist prick.

so that's a 'yes', right?

Niall_Quinn
03-08-2021, 08:01 AM
Anyway, I wouldn't have come to your house. I'd have drone striked it from 10,000 feet and disregarded all collateral damage.

Oh no, wait. That's what the people you vote for do, isn't it? Their violence is necessary, mine is unacceptable. I'm sure you'd quote from the Book of Indoctrination and tell me that violence is never the answer - unless Iraq has oil you want so the conveniences of the peaceful street you live on can flow. That street you described where bad things don't happen and all else is out of sight and out of mind.

I've shown you several examples of troops on the street and checkpoints now, another one as recently as 24 hours ago. But it's not on your street so it isn't happening. I believe that's the point I have been making all along, and it's the one issue you have to ignore so you can keep up your little fan club through mockery instead of factual debate.

Go vote. Do your bit to prolong the same old. Maybe take some time out after to explain to people of principle how their shirked their "duty" to uphold violence and chaos.

Niall_Quinn
03-08-2021, 08:02 AM
so that's a 'yes', right?

You have no clue what you just did there, do you?

Mac76
03-08-2021, 08:42 AM
You have no clue what you just did there, do you?

i'm perfectly aware of what i did thank you, i was trying to interpret your charteristically aggressive retort into an answer to my question which simply required a 'yes' or 'no'

Niall_Quinn
03-08-2021, 04:13 PM
i'm perfectly aware of what i did thank you, i was trying to interpret your charteristically aggressive retort into an answer to my question which simply required a 'yes' or 'no'

So have you stopped beating your boyfriend? Yes or No?

Mac76
03-08-2021, 04:47 PM
So have you stopped beating your boyfriend? Yes or No?

You're drinking early today...

Niall_Quinn
03-08-2021, 07:26 PM
You're drinking early today...

And there it is. The brain fade and the stagger to the safe zone. It's getting cruel now. Sadistic.

Letters
03-08-2021, 09:24 PM
I suspect that was another case of your inability to read and comprehend. But if you ever find the time to uncover the details, let me know.
It wasn't. And I will. I did have a quick search actually but the search facility on this site is bloody awful. Or I don't know how to use it. Possibly both.

I think the best solution here is for you to refrain from causing issues in the first place. Maybe mind your own business and keep your smartarse remarks to yourself in future.

I have no idea what remarks have bent your nose out of shape. ​I will continue to pick you up on it when I think you're posting nonsense - as I will anyone else. And they're free to do the same with me, that's how these boards work. I don't make a point of responding to your posts, but you do post more than your fair share of stuff I disagree with and therefore want to reply to.

Going all the way back to the initiator, who has slimed away leaving you holding the bag (in case you hadn't noticed), I'm perfectly okay with taking any level of verbal abuse personally. I'm fine fighting with words one on one, man versus whatever the individual who started this happens to be. But when the abuse extends to family members then that's fighting talk and I'm more than happy to oblige, eager in fact.

And who did that? Did you report the post? You didn't, of course. And here's the issue. You don't report posts because you don't actually think I should be deleting or editing people's posts. You think people should be able to say what they want on here. You simultaneously complain that I banned Cripps (well, it wasn't actually me, but I didn't disagree with the decision) and complain that I don't censure other people. Well...which is it? You complain when someone is banned or if a few of your posts are moved, (note moved, not removed) and you complain when I let the game flow, so to speak. Or is it the inconsistency you are complaining about? If so then, quite simply, the rules here have changed over time, if not in writing then in how they've been applied. Back in the day you wouldn't have lasted 5 minutes on here. Now we let you - and everyone else - get away with almost anything. The issue with Cripps wasn't that he WUMmed, it was that he WAS a WUM. It was basically all he did, every sodding post became an attempt to annoy others. He had plenty of opportunities to reign it in a bit and refused to. And I don't agree that other posters who you have regular :handbags: with do the same. Yes, they WUM or snipe at you, and you do them. But it's not all or you post. And, as I said, different time for the board.

And if someone else is the initiator then why are you making silly threats against me?

Plainly you are not capable of backing up your words here with action, so I'm okay with dropping it and writing it off as another example of your bias and cowardice.

What action? Are you still talking me not giving you my address? As I've said, there's no upside for me there. And while I don't actually believe you'd do anything, I'll just reiterate that violence, like insults, is the sign of a lost argument. As for cowardice, I don't regard making threats to someone over the internet as a particularly brave thing to do.

Letters
04-08-2021, 04:32 PM
I have no idea what remarks have bent your nose out of shape.
Having reviewed the recent posts and threads, I have come to the conclusion that it was when GP said "Scamdemic" that you "spazzed out".
Quite why this is so offensive to you and what on earth it's got do do with your family members remains a mystery for the ages. :shrug:

Niall_Quinn
05-08-2021, 07:03 PM
It wasn't. And I will. I did have a quick search actually but the search facility on this site is bloody awful. Or I don't know how to use it. Possibly both.

I have no idea what remarks have bent your nose out of shape. ​I will continue to pick you up on it when I think you're posting nonsense - as I will anyone else. And they're free to do the same with me, that's how these boards work. I don't make a point of responding to your posts, but you do post more than your fair share of stuff I disagree with and therefore want to reply to.

And who did that? Did you report the post? You didn't, of course. And here's the issue. You don't report posts because you don't actually think I should be deleting or editing people's posts. You think people should be able to say what they want on here. You simultaneously complain that I banned Cripps (well, it wasn't actually me, but I didn't disagree with the decision) and complain that I don't censure other people. Well...which is it? You complain when someone is banned or if a few of your posts are moved, (note moved, not removed) and you complain when I let the game flow, so to speak. Or is it the inconsistency you are complaining about? If so then, quite simply, the rules here have changed over time, if not in writing then in how they've been applied. Back in the day you wouldn't have lasted 5 minutes on here. Now we let you - and everyone else - get away with almost anything. The issue with Cripps wasn't that he WUMmed, it was that he WAS a WUM. It was basically all he did, every sodding post became an attempt to annoy others. He had plenty of opportunities to reign it in a bit and refused to. And I don't agree that other posters who you have regular :handbags: with do the same. Yes, they WUM or snipe at you, and you do them. But it's not all or you post. And, as I said, different time for the board.

And if someone else is the initiator then why are you making silly threats against me?

What action? Are you still talking me not giving you my address? As I've said, there's no upside for me there. And while I don't actually believe you'd do anything, I'll just reiterate that violence, like insults, is the sign of a lost argument. As for cowardice, I don't regard making threats to someone over the internet as a particularly brave thing to do.

Can't say I've ever seen such a bag of lame excuses in one thread before. Every one of your own demonstrable inadequacies mirrored back, every significant point conveniently forgotten or dismissed with an oh so innocent query. I guess you must think I'm too stupid to see right through your "clever" reflections? You have your groupies here to impress so I know why you are doing it.

Niall_Quinn
05-08-2021, 07:06 PM
Having reviewed the recent posts and threads, I have come to the conclusion that it was when GP said "Scamdemic" that you "spazzed out".
Quite why this is so offensive to you and what on earth it's got do do with your family members remains a mystery for the ages. :shrug:

Can't even get the right perp, which shows how valuable your conclusions are. And then you announce your conclusion makes no sense. Jeez.

Letters
05-08-2021, 07:14 PM
Can't say I've ever seen such a bag of lame excuses in one thread before. Every one of your own demonstrable inadequacies mirrored back, every significant point conveniently forgotten or dismissed with an oh so innocent query. I guess you must think I'm too stupid to see right through your "clever" reflections? You have your groupies here to impress so I know why you are doing it.

Your ability to discern my character or motives is about as good as your ability to predict the future :tiphat:

Can't even get the right perp, which shows how valuable your conclusions are.
Well no, it shows that I'm not psychic. The GP post is the one you spazzed out about. If someone else - by a process of elimination I guess it must have been Mac as he's the other one you :handbags: with - hurt your fee fees then ok, I must have missed that. But if you're going to continue to be vague and elusive then I'm just going to have to guess what you're talking about. Conversation would be so much easier if you actually said what you meant.

Niall_Quinn
05-08-2021, 07:21 PM
Ha! Brilliant.

I say to him, come on then cunt, put your money where your mouth is.

And the cunt cries, "Say what you mean!"

Breathtaking.

Letters
05-08-2021, 07:43 PM
I guess you must think I'm too stupid to see right through your "clever" reflections?
No. I think you’re a deluded fantasist who has a terminal case of the Dunning-Krugers

Mac76
05-08-2021, 09:10 PM
No. I think you’re a deluded fantasist who has a terminal case of the Dunning-Krugers

Didn't know about Dunning Kruger before but wikipedia says "The Dunning-Kruger effect is a hypothetical cognitive bias stating that people with low ability at a task overestimate their ability."

Sounds right to me... ;)

GP
06-08-2021, 07:53 AM
Back on topic..

Off topic, but Valentino Rossi has announced his retirement.

Watch two GOATs swap rides.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COpGcEiyo-A

Letters
18-08-2021, 10:39 AM
Japan GP is cancelled

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/formula1/58244344

GP
18-08-2021, 10:42 AM
Vely solly to hear that

Letters
18-08-2021, 01:21 PM
lacist :sulk:

Niall_Quinn
18-08-2021, 09:46 PM
Back on topic..

Off topic, but Valentino Rossi has announced his retirement.

Watch two GOATs swap rides.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COpGcEiyo-A

Your commie mates blocked the video. Have a word will you?

Niall_Quinn
18-08-2021, 09:48 PM

Even so, this has nothing to do with you reflecting, does it? You even use my language on occasion. It's quite amusing - sometimes.

GP
28-08-2021, 01:18 PM
Belgian Grand Prix

Q1 on now.

Wet.

GP
28-08-2021, 01:32 PM
OUT in Q1:

GIO
TSU
MSC
RAI
MAZ

NOR fastest

Niall_Quinn
28-08-2021, 01:33 PM
Didn't even know it was on. Same "sport" as any other "sport" these days.

GP
28-08-2021, 01:55 PM
OUT in Q2:

LEC
LAT
SAI
ALO
STR

Ferrari :lol:

NOR fastest again.

GP
28-08-2021, 02:04 PM
Red flag.

Big crash for NOR

GP
28-08-2021, 02:05 PM
Gutted, he was a good shout for pole

GP
28-08-2021, 02:49 PM
Q3 resumes.

5 mins to go.

GP
29-08-2021, 01:26 PM
VER starts on Pole.

RUS
HAM

Very wet at Spa. Race start is delayed.

Formation lap behind the safety car is go.

GP
29-08-2021, 01:29 PM
PER crashed on his way to the grid.

GP
29-08-2021, 01:31 PM
Start aborted.

GP
29-08-2021, 04:15 PM
Race will finally start at 5.17

Maybe

GP
29-08-2021, 04:19 PM
And there's away, behind the SC.

GP
29-08-2021, 04:25 PM
SC still out.

GP
29-08-2021, 04:26 PM
Red flag :rolleyes:

GP
29-08-2021, 04:45 PM
And that's it. No race today.

Letters
29-08-2021, 07:28 PM
:unsure: What am I watching highlights of then?
(Not deliberately, I just turned on the TV and there it was, the rain looked insane.

GP
29-08-2021, 09:06 PM
:unsure: What am I watching highlights of then?
(Not deliberately, I just turned on the TV and there it was, the rain looked insane.

Nothing. You're watching highlights of nothing.

Letters
29-08-2021, 09:08 PM
:blink:

Well...there were people on the podium, Hamilton came 3rd. I don't know what race it was then if it wasn't today :unsure:

Letters
29-08-2021, 09:09 PM
OIC

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/formula1/58377097

Fair enough.

GP
29-08-2021, 09:24 PM
The podium ceremony was a farce.

There was no racing, yet they still award points. Imaging travelling to see that. I'd be demanding a refund.

GP
04-09-2021, 10:17 AM
Kimi has covid.

Will be replaced by the one armed man.

GP
04-09-2021, 01:20 PM
Dutch GP

OUT in Q1

PER
VET
KUB
MSC
MAZ

GP
04-09-2021, 01:37 PM
RUS bins it.

Red flag

GP
04-09-2021, 01:49 PM
LAT bins it.

Red flag again.

GP
04-09-2021, 01:50 PM
OUT in T2:

RUS
STR
NOR
LAT
TSU

GP
04-09-2021, 02:21 PM
VER
HAM
BOT
GAS
LEC
SAI
GIO
OCO
ALO
RIC

GP
05-09-2021, 01:02 PM
Formation lap under way.

GP
05-09-2021, 01:19 PM
Lap 13

Nothing has happened.

GP
05-09-2021, 01:33 PM
Lap 24

Some pit stops.

Nothing else has happened.

GP
05-09-2021, 01:47 PM
Lap 35

5 sec pelanty for RUS for speeding in the pit lane.

Nothing else has happened.

GP
05-09-2021, 02:22 PM
10 to go.

Nothing has happened.

Globalgunner
05-09-2021, 04:25 PM
Race finished.
Nothing happened....except the excitable Dutch fans got very noisy at the end

GP
10-09-2021, 03:59 PM
Italian Grand Prix.

Qualy is on now.

GP
10-09-2021, 04:20 PM
OUT in Q1:

RUS
LAT
MSC
KUB
MAZ

GP
10-09-2021, 04:21 PM
Correction:

TSU has his lap deleted so is eliminated. RUS through instead.

GP
10-09-2021, 04:48 PM
OUT in Q2:

VET
STR
ALO
OCO
RUS

GP
10-09-2021, 05:02 PM
BOT takes pole!

HAM
VER

NOR
RIC
GAS
SAI
LEC
PER
GIO

GP
11-09-2021, 02:30 PM
Sprint qualy is about to start

GP
11-09-2021, 02:35 PM
Gasly hits the wall!

Safety car!

GP
12-09-2021, 01:02 PM
Formation lap under way

GP
12-09-2021, 01:09 PM
RIC leads!

HAM passed VER for 2nd until he was pushed off.

GIO got clouted by SAI

GP
12-09-2021, 01:42 PM
HAM and VER are OUT!

GP
12-09-2021, 01:42 PM
Safety car

McNamara That Ghost...
12-09-2021, 01:44 PM
Oh shit!

Globalgunner
12-09-2021, 01:48 PM
That was some crazy shit. I hate the Halo thing but boy was it needed there. Hamilton had some wide ass Pirellis roll right over his helmet

GP
12-09-2021, 01:49 PM
The halo has saved a bunch of lives already.

GP
12-09-2021, 01:56 PM
McLaren 1-2 currently... :wacko:

Globalgunner
12-09-2021, 01:59 PM
This race has turned into a right old beer bar punch up. Cars beating each other up with lefts and rights. Id put some money on the 2 McLaren's taking each other out too

GP
12-09-2021, 02:11 PM
If BOT and PEr want to take each other out too, I wouldn't be too upset.

GP
12-09-2021, 02:11 PM
MAZ has stopped.

10 to go

GP
12-09-2021, 02:12 PM
VSC

GP
12-09-2021, 02:21 PM
3 to go...

GP
12-09-2021, 02:26 PM
DANIEL RICCIARDO WINS!!!!!

LANDO NORRIS 2nd PLACE!!!

McLaren's first win in 9 years!

GP
12-09-2021, 02:26 PM
RIC gets the fastest lap too!

GP
12-09-2021, 02:33 PM
BOT 3rd from last is really good too

GP
12-09-2021, 02:44 PM
Zak Brown :bow:

What a man

GP
25-09-2021, 08:59 AM
Russian Grand Prix

FP3 has been cancelled due to bears or rain or something.

GP
25-09-2021, 12:20 PM
OUT in Q1:

RAI
MSC
GIO
MAZ
VER

GP
25-09-2021, 12:42 PM
OUT in Q2:

VET
GAS
TSU
LAT
LEC

GP
25-09-2021, 01:02 PM
LANDO NORRIS TAKES POLE!!

SAI
RUS

HAM
RIC
ALO
BOT
STR
PER
OCO

GP
25-09-2021, 01:02 PM
McLaren are BACK!!

GP
26-09-2021, 12:00 PM
Formation lap under way.

GP
26-09-2021, 12:59 PM
Lap 32

PER leads currently but hasn't stopped.

NOR will re-take the lead once those in front take their stops.

HAM not far behind, will probably win this race.

GP
26-09-2021, 01:09 PM
HAM only 1.5 back now.

GP
26-09-2021, 01:19 PM
8 to go.

Risk of rain

GP
26-09-2021, 01:20 PM
Raining!

GP
26-09-2021, 01:22 PM
Just drizzle so far.

HAM has DRS

GP
26-09-2021, 01:23 PM
5 to go

GP
26-09-2021, 01:24 PM
Cars stopping for inters

GP
26-09-2021, 01:25 PM
VET his STR!

GP
26-09-2021, 01:27 PM
NOR stays out...

HAM pits

GP
26-09-2021, 01:28 PM
STR hits the wall

GAS spins

GP
26-09-2021, 01:29 PM
I think McLaren have got this wrong...

GP
26-09-2021, 01:30 PM
NOR spins out

HAM leads

GP
26-09-2021, 01:32 PM
I am gutted for NOR. He's been brilliant.

LDG
26-09-2021, 01:33 PM
NOR gamble like putting your house on a 3 legged horse

GP
26-09-2021, 01:35 PM
HAM wins.

Win no. 100.

GOAT.

Niall_Quinn
26-09-2021, 06:48 PM
Satan was in fine form today. Norris had beaten the pants off that wanker before the rain ruined sport.

Letters
27-09-2021, 11:53 AM
Do dry your eyes :hug:

GP
09-10-2021, 12:20 PM
Turkish Grand Prix

OUT in Q1:

RIC :doh:
LAT
GIO
RAI
MAZ

GP
09-10-2021, 12:42 PM
OUT in Q2:

VET
OCO
RUS
MSC
SAI

GP
09-10-2021, 01:02 PM
HAM takes pole!

but not really, 10 place grid drop due to an engine change.

BOT
VER
LEC
GAS
ALO
PER
NOR
STR
TSU

GP
10-10-2021, 12:21 PM
Lap 11

BOT still leads from VER

HAM up to 6th.

GP
10-10-2021, 12:54 PM
Not much else has happened.

HAM p5 now, chasing down PER.

Niall_Quinn
10-10-2021, 06:14 PM
When can we kick shit like Turkey off the schedule? I don't care if it's racist, far more important is we don't want boring races in shitholes - surely? Saudi, Bahrain, all thee shitholes. Kick them of the schedule and bring back proper European GP. I'm thinking the fans would appreciate it? Maybe not Turks, but then again they are all over here anyway. So no harm, no foul.

Mac76
10-10-2021, 06:32 PM
When can we kick shit like Turkey off the schedule? I don't care if it's racist, far more important is we don't want boring races in shitholes - surely? Saudi, Bahrain, all thee shitholes. Kick them of the schedule and bring back proper European GP. I'm thinking the fans would appreciate it? Maybe not Turks, but then again they are all over here anyway. So no harm, no foul.

How is Nigel Fuckrage these days?

Niall_Quinn
10-10-2021, 06:42 PM
How is Nigel Fuckrage these days?

Say what?

GP
23-10-2021, 09:10 PM
US Grand Prix

Q1 is under way

GP
23-10-2021, 09:20 PM
OUT in Q1:

STR
LAT
RAI
MSC
MAZ

GP
23-10-2021, 09:42 PM
OUT in Q2:

OCO
VET
GIO
ALO
RUS

GP
23-10-2021, 10:02 PM
VER
HAM
PER
BOT
LEC
SAI
RIC
NOR
GAS
TSU

GP
24-10-2021, 07:01 PM
Formation lap is under way

McNamara That Ghost...
24-10-2021, 07:06 PM
Hamilton leads!

McNamara That Ghost...
24-10-2021, 07:28 PM
Verstappen back leading with the undercut!

McNamara That Ghost...
24-10-2021, 08:40 PM
Verstappen holds on! Hamilton second, Perez third. Leclerc, Riccirdo Sainz, Bottas, Norris, Tsunoda and Vettel follow of the point positions!

Niall_Quinn
25-10-2021, 03:01 PM
Boring track. And that's about the whole race summary right there. Bring back proper tracks.

Letters
13-11-2021, 05:44 PM
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/formula1/59276919

NQ will be punching the air!

GP
13-11-2021, 08:04 PM

He went from dead last to 5th in 24 laps. Extraordinary drive.

McNamara That Ghost...
14-11-2021, 05:03 PM
Race is about to start.

McNamara That Ghost...
14-11-2021, 05:04 PM
Puncture for Norris!

Verstappen leads!

McNamara That Ghost...
14-11-2021, 05:04 PM
Bottas down to third now.

Globalgunner
14-11-2021, 05:11 PM
No one can convince me Bottas doesnt have inferior equipment. The difference in speed on the same equipment is too glaring. Lets see is Russell will suffer the same next season

GP
14-11-2021, 05:13 PM
Why would they give him inferior equipment? Doesn't make any sense.

Globalgunner
14-11-2021, 05:16 PM
Why would they give him inferior equipment? Doesn't make any sense.

Do you think it doesnt happen. Lots of drivers have made the claim

Globalgunner
14-11-2021, 05:21 PM
Tsunoda has the luck of an ice lolly in summer. He need to see a priest when he gets back home

McNamara That Ghost...
14-11-2021, 05:48 PM
Hamilton is right on Verstappen now.

McNamara That Ghost...
14-11-2021, 06:07 PM
Hamilton and Verstappen both go wide!

McNamara That Ghost...
14-11-2021, 06:10 PM
Of all them times for the cameras not to show if someone opened up the steering wheel or not.

GP
14-11-2021, 06:13 PM
VER is a dirty driver. Every single time.

McNamara That Ghost...
14-11-2021, 06:21 PM
Hamilton leads!

McNamara That Ghost...
14-11-2021, 06:36 PM
Hamilton wins! Verstappen second, Bottas third. Perez, Leclerc, Sainz, Gasly, Alonso, Ocon and Norris folow.

GP
14-11-2021, 06:37 PM
Great drive.

GP
14-11-2021, 06:40 PM

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/live/formula1/54911236

The black man won so he's back to punching the wife.

Letters
14-11-2021, 08:59 PM
Holy shit! Just seen the result.
Amazing

Letters
15-11-2021, 09:43 AM
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/formula1/59285491

GP
15-11-2021, 01:28 PM
GOAT

GP
20-11-2021, 03:09 PM
Qatar Grand Prix, for some reason.

HAM takes pole.

VER
BOT

PER and LEC went out in Q2

Niall_Quinn
20-11-2021, 07:13 PM
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/live/formula1/54911236

The black man won so he's back to punching the wife.

Nah, I was fucking your whore up the arse, at least until she bled to death. Useless bitch.

Oh look, we can both drag voiceless third parties into the fight. Difference is, you are a luvvy commie who wants to bring joy and peace whereas I'm a far right Hitler type who would never dream of mentioning your wife or any member of your family unless invited into the gutter by a "progressive" fag such as yourself.

I'm not ruling out the admittedly slim possibility we'll stand face to face one day. You'll be the one asking for papers. I'll be the one setting you on fire and refusing to piss.

Niall_Quinn
20-11-2021, 07:16 PM

And you, Mr Moderator. Always stirring and sneaking away. And you claim I don't know exactly what kind of worm you are?

McNamara That Ghost...
21-11-2021, 02:01 PM
Formation lap underway.

McNamara That Ghost...
21-11-2021, 02:05 PM
Race underway.

McNamara That Ghost...
21-11-2021, 02:06 PM
Alonso up to second!

McNamara That Ghost...
21-11-2021, 02:06 PM
Verstappen up to fourth.

McNamara That Ghost...
21-11-2021, 02:53 PM
Oh Bottas.

McNamara That Ghost...
21-11-2021, 03:30 PM
Hamilton wins, Verstappen second and with the fastest lap, Alonso third! Perez, Ocon, Stroll, Sainz, Leclerc, Norris and Vettel follow.

GP
28-11-2021, 02:53 PM
Sir Frank Williams has died.

Niall_Quinn
29-11-2021, 12:39 AM
Man, that's bad news. Legend. Proper racing man.

Ollie the Optimist
05-12-2021, 10:53 AM
So Hamilton gets pole for the Saudi Grand Prix.

His ability to somehow produce a qualifying lap for pole out of nowhere is unbelievable. He struggled all day it seems yesterday but when it really mattered, he produces.

Vertstappen looked like he would snatch pole at the end bar a mistake which could result in a gear box change & 5 place penalty. And thats one of the key differences between hamiliton & vertstappen, when the pressure has been on, Hamilton just seems to produce

GP
05-12-2021, 05:30 PM
Formation lap is under way.

McNamara That Ghost...
05-12-2021, 05:36 PM
Clean start.

McNamara That Ghost...
05-12-2021, 05:49 PM
Schumacher crashes!

McNamara That Ghost...
05-12-2021, 06:00 PM
Red flagged now!

Verstappen stayed out and now has the benefit of it.

McNamara That Ghost...
05-12-2021, 06:19 PM
Can Verstappen and Hamilton both stop whining every five seconds?

GP
05-12-2021, 06:22 PM
That has to be a penalty for VER

McNamara That Ghost...
05-12-2021, 06:22 PM
Red flagged again.

McNamara That Ghost...
05-12-2021, 06:25 PM
Mazepin incident. :sick:

McNamara That Ghost...
05-12-2021, 06:27 PM
This track seems ridiculously dangerous.

GP
05-12-2021, 06:32 PM
The whole place is a shit hole

GP
05-12-2021, 06:35 PM
Race will restart with OCO in P1.

Then HAM then VER

McNamara That Ghost...
05-12-2021, 07:11 PM
VSC twice since then.

GP
05-12-2021, 07:20 PM
VER is a peice of shit.

McNamara That Ghost...
05-12-2021, 07:20 PM
Verstappen, jesus.

McNamara That Ghost...
05-12-2021, 07:21 PM
Verstappen WTF?

GP
05-12-2021, 07:23 PM
Verstappen is the dirtiest driver I've seen in decades!

Ollie the Optimist
05-12-2021, 07:24 PM
Verstappen is a cheat

McNamara That Ghost...
05-12-2021, 07:29 PM
Total farce.

GP
05-12-2021, 07:42 PM
Sir Lewis Hamilton WINS!

Fuck off Verstappen, you cheating piece of shit.

Mac76
05-12-2021, 07:42 PM
Was only listening but that was a crazy but really fun race - all down to the final one now :popcorn:

Letters
05-12-2021, 07:54 PM
It’s the Anfield ‘89 of F1!
Probably

Mac76
09-12-2021, 02:11 PM
Channel 4 :bow:

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2021/dec/09/channel-4-to-broadcast-f1-title-deciding-abu-dhabi-gp-live

GP
11-12-2021, 01:23 PM
Abu Dhabi GP

OUT in Q1:

LAT
RUS
RAI
MSC
MAZ

Letters
11-12-2021, 08:13 PM
(Contains result of qualifying)

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/formula1/59621849

:popcorn:

Mac76
11-12-2021, 08:46 PM
C'mon HAM

Letters
11-12-2021, 08:50 PM
Might watch this. Not an F1 fan but this should be a good one.

Mac76
11-12-2021, 09:06 PM
Unmissable i'd say, although Verstappen will probably take Hamilton out in the firat lap and end it there and then :lol:

GP
11-12-2021, 10:21 PM
Unmissable i'd say, although Verstappen will probably take Hamilton out in the firat lap and end it there and then :lol:

I'm expecting it.

McNamara That Ghost...
12-12-2021, 01:00 PM
Formation lap under way.

McNamara That Ghost...
12-12-2021, 01:04 PM
Hamilton ahead of Verstappen.

McNamara That Ghost...
12-12-2021, 01:04 PM
Contact, of course.

Mac76
12-12-2021, 01:12 PM
Stewards are right IMO, Verstappen was forcing Ham off so i think they basically allowed Ham off lightly re giving time back, in response

McNamara That Ghost...
12-12-2021, 01:23 PM
Verstappen pits.

Letters
12-12-2021, 01:38 PM
Hamilton takes the lead and is building a bit of a gap.
2.5 seconds right now and growing
Lap 24

McNamara That Ghost...
12-12-2021, 01:44 PM
Raikkonen is done. :(

Letters
12-12-2021, 01:52 PM
Gap over 5 seconds now

McNamara That Ghost...
12-12-2021, 01:58 PM
Verstappen pits under VSC!

Letters
12-12-2021, 02:06 PM
Which I think they’re allowed to do?
It’s going to be tight now.

Mac76
12-12-2021, 02:09 PM
Yeah it sounds like Ham should maybe have pitted but a close call i guess

Letters
12-12-2021, 02:14 PM
Looking like Hamilton’s to lose but it depends if his tyres hold out.

McNamara That Ghost...
12-12-2021, 02:22 PM
Safety Car to come?!

There it is!

Letters
12-12-2021, 02:25 PM
So…now what happens?

Shaqiri Is Boss
12-12-2021, 02:31 PM
1 lap sprint:popcorn:

McNamara That Ghost...
12-12-2021, 02:32 PM
Down to one lap!

McNamara That Ghost...
12-12-2021, 02:33 PM
Verstappen has it!!!!

Mac76
12-12-2021, 02:34 PM
That was fucking daylight robbery

Shaqiri Is Boss
It’s the Anfield ‘89 of F1!
Probably

Nah, that is.

McNamara That Ghost...
Verstappen wins the World Championship!!!

Holy shit.

Mac76
12-12-2021, 02:35 PM
The officials basically gave tbat to Verstappen

Letters
12-12-2021, 02:35 PM
I mean. I don’t follow F1.
But that’s bullshit isn’t it?
Hamilton was definitely going to win but because of the safety car Verstappen gets to catch up and then because of the fresher tyres he wins?

Mac76
12-12-2021, 02:37 PM
Exactly, it's a joke

Letters
12-12-2021, 02:38 PM
:lol: Commentators referencing Michael Thomas

Me :bow:

Globalgunner
12-12-2021, 02:40 PM
Thats racing folks. Glad I had the recorder pressed for this one.

Ollie the Optimist
12-12-2021, 02:44 PM
Thats racing folks. Glad I had the recorder pressed for this one.

Racing isnt allowing just some cars to unlap themselves and not all of them.

You either make them all unlap themselves or you let none of them. You cant just make up the rules for half & half

Letters
12-12-2021, 02:46 PM
If that’s racing then I guess that’s why I don’t follow it.
Hamilton was clearly going to win but then because of the safety car they were allowed to do the final lap neck and neck.
It’s like being 5-0 up going in to injury time, the referee sending 3 of your players off and then declaring “next goal wins”.

Mac76
12-12-2021, 02:46 PM
Sport is bullshit, the officials got carried away with the occasion and made a totally bogus call, it's like when England won the cricket world cup on an incorrect umpiring call and the last world cup was settled by a really poor pel decision

But no-one cares we have to have a winner and no-one can reverse it when the circus gets underway

Letters
12-12-2021, 02:48 PM
Hamilton being commendably magnanimous.
I’d have been telling everyone to fuck off.

Ollie the Optimist
Sport is bullshit, the officials got carried away with the occasion and made a totally bogus call, it's like when England won the cricket world cup on an incorrect umpiring call and the last world cup was settled by a really poor pel decision

But no-one cares we have to have a winner and no-one can reverse it when the circus gets underway

The difference in the World Cup win and today is in my opinion the umpires awarding the extra runs was just a genuine mistake. They were not trying to deliberately alter the result whereas in this race the officials deliberately altered the rules to engineer a result

Mac76
Hamilton being commendably magnanimous.
I’d have been telling everyone to fuck off.

Likewise

Mac76
12-12-2021, 02:50 PM
I hope Toto Wolff is kicking the shit out of those officials right now

Mac76
12-12-2021, 02:52 PM
The official saying to Wolff 'we wanted a race'

Err we got one and Ham had won it

Fucking disgraceful

Letters
12-12-2021, 02:53 PM
NQ will be dancing in the streets of wherever he lives tonight.

With his nice pointy white hood on.
:ninja:

Mac76
12-12-2021, 02:55 PM
:lol:

Globalgunner
Plenty of curious calls throughout this race. Now Red Bull need to find themselves an engine for next season, now that Honda have pulled out. Looking forward to next March

Ollie the Optimist
The official saying to Wolff 'we wanted a race'

Err we got one and Ham had won it

Fucking disgraceful

That’s the problem. You cant just say you want a race and change the rules to suit you.

I suspect this isnt the end of this. Mercedes will take this further i think

Letters
12-12-2021, 02:56 PM
One could argue that whoever of them won it deserved it.
But it was a shame how it was basically handed to him.

McNamara That Ghost...
12-12-2021, 02:57 PM
Toto Wolff literally called for Michael Masi not to deploy a Safety Car earlier in the race.

Fuck him.

Globalgunner
12-12-2021, 02:59 PM

NQ isnt white, according to him anyway. Maybe he is that comedy Dave Chapelle blind guy who didnt know he was black and joined the KKK

Shaqiri Is Boss
12-12-2021, 03:00 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a7ox7-npBvQ

Letters
12-12-2021, 03:02 PM
NQ isnt white, according to him anyway. Maybe he is that comedy Dave Chapelle blind guy who didnt know he was black and joined the KKK
:lol:

Ollie the Optimist
12-12-2021, 03:37 PM
Mercedes have lodged two protests against the result.

This isn’t over yet

Ollie the Optimist
12-12-2021, 04:01 PM
To me, if the FIA wanted to finish the race properly, they should have red flagged meaning both drivers stop & change tyres and it’s a 5 lap race to the end.

That’s a fair fight.

This wasn’t. They changed the rules to fix the result. Listening to sky, the rules seem very clear. Once lapped cars pass the leader, safety car in the following lap meaning race finishes under safety car. This halfway house is just wrong

Mac76
12-12-2021, 04:29 PM
Mercedes have taken a barrrister into the conversation apparently... :popcorn:

Letters
12-12-2021, 04:30 PM
Right. I’ve no idea if they followed the rules, I don’t follow it enough. But either way it was all a bit farcical.

GP
12-12-2021, 05:18 PM
Genuinely struggling to process what I've seen here.

It’s like a football match, one team winning 4-3 with 1min to go, and the ref decides it’ll be decided by penalty shootout regardless. Rulebook torn up for sake of ‘the show’

Letters
12-12-2021, 05:23 PM
Well yeah, and a penalty shootout where one team has a major advantage because they just brought on their star strikers.
Or it’s like Anfield ‘89 where instead of Thomas charging through the midfield the referee randomly stops the game and gives Arsenal a penalty while Dixon still has the ball before he’s even passed to Smith.

Ollie the Optimist
12-12-2021, 05:53 PM
The rules are clear about the lapping of the safety car and when it then returns.

If the FIA now decide that they can just change the rules mid race to suit then, it opens up many more problems. Teams won’t be able to decide what strategy to follow next time as they can’t be sure if the FIA will just change the rules mid race

Letters
12-12-2021, 05:57 PM
I mean, also. Is this really the way Verstappen wants to win his first title?
Not his fault but he was clearly going to miss out and it was handed to him on a plate.
Not either driver’s fault but makes a mockery of the whole event.

GP
12-12-2021, 06:26 PM
I mean, also. Is this really the way Verstappen wants to win his first title?

He's a complete narcissist, so he won't give a shit.

Mac76
12-12-2021, 06:29 PM
but makes a mockery of the whole event.

Yes but then the whole circus goes on and it stays in the record books that Ham didn't win and Verstappen did

The FIA fucked up and i suspect will protect the decision as they can't afford to admit it

GP
12-12-2021, 06:37 PM
The only sensible decision is to count back one lap, Michael Masi apologises to everyone and resigns.

Ollie the Optimist
12-12-2021, 06:40 PM
Sounds like the protest about verstappen overtaking under the safety car is thrown out.

That would have been harsh imo

The other protest is likely to be thrown out too but suspect Mercedes’ take that one to court. The rules are crystal clear so not sure how FIA can say they were followed

Ollie the Optimist
12-12-2021, 06:42 PM
The only sensible decision is to count back one lap, Michael Masi apologises to everyone and resigns.

I agree with this. They effectively need to say the race ended when safety car deployed.

Verstappen was miles behind so can’t say it’s harsh as barring Hamilton crashing/puncture he was never catching him.

The one lap shootout was just bullshit

Letters
12-12-2021, 07:00 PM
The one lap shootout was just bullshit

It would have been fine had they done it with Verstappen a certain number of seconds behind - they could have worked that out from the rate he was catching up.
But just doing it with Verstappen right on his tail and with fresher tyres makes no sense.

Ollie the Optimist
12-12-2021, 07:04 PM
It would have been fine had they done it with Verstappen a certain number of seconds behind - they could have worked that out from the rate he was catching up.
But just doing it with Verstappen right on his tail and with fresher tyres makes no sense.

I can understand the wanting to get a race to decide the title but no one can look at that and think it’s fair what they did.

If they red flagged it, both drivers on new tyres and it’s a fair fight.

Safety cars are part of F1 but changing the rules to make a race isn’t right.

Ollie the Optimist
12-12-2021, 07:12 PM
The stewards say the race director is allowed to control use of the safety car so they have rejected Mercedes protest.

So if race director can do what he wants, why have they rules governing how cars can un lap themselves ?

This just sounds like a complete fudge to justify the race director handing verstappen the title

Ollie the Optimist
12-12-2021, 07:15 PM

Also because they didn’t let the other cars unlap themselves, sainz wasn’t given a chance to be behind verstappen. He would have unlikely challenged him but still, why was verstappen given a free run but third place wasn’t?

Mac76
12-12-2021, 07:38 PM
I'm never watching a race again after that - total bullshit

Letters
12-12-2021, 07:56 PM
I'm never watching a race again after that - total bullshit

I’ve never really watched one before but yeah, I won’t be back.
I’ve always been a bit confused by the mix of it being partly a driver competition and partly a team/constructor one. But you’d still expect a race to play out fairly.
This afternoon’s nonsense made a mockery of the whole thing.
They basically handed Verstappen a title he clearly wasn’t going to win.

Globalgunner
13-12-2021, 12:26 AM
Salty Hamilton fans can go watch cricket. Next season will be ballistic with completely new cars on 18 inch rims. George Russell will give Sir Lewis plenty of sleepless nights. You'll be back

Niall_Quinn
13-12-2021, 01:22 AM

Just a quick heads up to the two other mods. For the next time you see this wanker throwing his weight around with his mod stick, banishing "WUMs".

I deliberately didn't post today because I knew people would be gutted. But this so-called moderator can't help himself.

Letters
13-12-2021, 06:26 AM
:lol: Holy shit why can’t you take a joke?

Letters
13-12-2021, 06:39 AM
Salty Hamilton fans can go watch cricket. Next season will be ballistic with completely new cars on 18 inch rims. George Russell will give Sir Lewis plenty of sleepless nights. You'll be back

I’m not an F1 fan at all. I guess I kinda wanted Hamilton to win but I didn’t really care.
What happened yesterday would have been just as nonsensical had it happened the other way around.

Sport should be about who is the best person on the day.
You don’t stop a 10,000 meter race with one lap to go where one athlete is 30 meters ahead and then have a sudden death lap with the person who was second suddenly right behind the one who was leading. Especially if the person who was second is given new shoes or something which gives them a clear advantage in that final lap. It’s just now how sport should be.