PDA

View Full Version : Match Reaction v Slavia Prague (home)

McNamara That Ghost...
08-04-2021, 09:04 PM
Utter shite.

Could've pubbed something not really deserved but nope we can't even do that.

Letters
08-04-2021, 09:05 PM
Pathetic.

Mac76
08-04-2021, 09:06 PM
Arteta out

dazthegooner
08-04-2021, 09:07 PM
I thought people were a bit quick to call the Arteta to be sacked but not anymore the man is clearly out of his depth, this season for me is finished even if we do manage to win this tie I cannot see us fluking our way to the final.

Gooner23
08-04-2021, 09:13 PM
Arteta out

I'm starting to lean that way now too. Have tried to keep some faith in him but really struggling for the positives at the moment.

Poor line up, compounded by not making changes early enough. Negative approach really cost us against a team that were there for the taking if we had the right players on the pitch. Absolutely fuming.

selassie
08-04-2021, 09:25 PM
Arteta out

Yep enough is enough for me. Tonight was a disgrace, complete mess. Arteta has been in charge a little while now and I don't see any real improvements, we had a decent looking spell at the end of the year into January but we have gone backwards.

Arteta has spent a bit of money and we still look a complete mess. He has no credit for me, we are a bonafide midtable side now and struggle in tournaments like the Europa, it's not good enough.

Bumble
08-04-2021, 10:22 PM
I watched masterchef. Thats how uninterested i have become.

Marc Overmars
08-04-2021, 10:54 PM
Trust the process.

Marc Overmars
08-04-2021, 10:57 PM
I watched masterchef. Thats how uninterested i have become.

This is the worst thing.

We’ve become so shit it’s barely worth caring about anymore.

selassie
08-04-2021, 11:17 PM
This is the worst thing.

We’ve become so shit it’s barely worth caring about anymore.

Aye, I’m at the apathy stage now, losing interest really fast. Arteta just talks a good game, he hasn’t a clue what he is doing and it really shows with the teams disjointed performances now. Saka & Smith-Rowe saved him his job earlier in the season but that honeymoon period is well and truly over now.

Marc Overmars
08-04-2021, 11:32 PM
I get the need for patience but this team is so incredibly average, I find it hard to believe a better coach couldn’t get more out of them. If no one can do a better job than Arteta then we’ve really hit rock bottom.

There is no process to buy in to, all I see is a rookie coach cutting his teeth with a squad of disinterested players using Arsenal as easy street. I would honestly have no issue if the majority of them were sold. There’s only 5 or 6 players worth a dime here.

I suppose we just have to keep telling ourselves there are seeds of potential and what not. Even though results and performances tell a completely different story as they have done all season bar 6 weeks after Christmas.

Letters
09-04-2021, 06:31 AM
I’ve hopped on and off the “Arteta Out” bandwagon a few times this season, but right now I’m on it.
Not just about last night although that was a pathetic performance, there’s a pattern of poor performances. Arteta does talk a good game and at times there does seem to be more shape about the team but overall it all adds up to a team with no discernible progress and Arteta has no pedigree as a manager which earns him some patience. It always felt like a gamble and it doesn’t look like it has paid off.

Gooner23
09-04-2021, 06:41 AM
If we bomb out of the Europa next week there will be a sharper focus on our dismal league position. I always expected him to be given next season as well, but not so sure now.

Chippy
09-04-2021, 08:38 AM
I’ve hopped on and off the “Arteta Out” bandwagon a few times this season, but right now I’m on it.
Not just about last night although that was a pathetic performance, there’s a pattern of poor performances. Arteta does talk a good game and at times there does seem to be more shape about the team but overall it all adds up to a team with no discernible progress and Arteta has no pedigree as a manager which earns him some patience. It always felt like a gamble and it doesn’t look like it has paid off.

I agree, and I am also on the "Arteta Out" bandwagon.

The problem is, I cannot see the board sacking him so early (too embarrrassing for them to let another Manager go). In addition, who would we go after to replace Arteta and who would actually want to come to this stink hole? <_<

IBK
09-04-2021, 09:47 AM

Alas yes. I said on the Liverpool reaction thread that that game encapsulated the fundamental flaws in Arteta's management, and this was more of the same. I'm afraid that the evidence at this point is that Arteta = Emery. And we know how that ended...

Niall_Quinn
09-04-2021, 10:15 AM
Oh, did we have a game?

Guessing it lacked little bit sharpness.

WGC Goon
09-04-2021, 10:19 AM
Can't even be bothered to moan anymore :sulk:

Niall_Quinn
09-04-2021, 10:49 AM
Can't even be bothered to moan anymore :sulk:

That's what my wife said.

Chippy
09-04-2021, 11:14 AM

:lol:

IBK
09-04-2021, 12:32 PM

:lol:

KSE Comedy Club
14-04-2021, 10:24 AM

:haha:

WGC Goon
14-04-2021, 03:09 PM

:haha:

dazthegooner
14-04-2021, 04:50 PM
Well Ondrej Kudela won’t be playing been banned for 10 matches.

Mac76
14-04-2021, 06:36 PM
"Who?"

dazthegooner
14-04-2021, 06:42 PM
"Who?"

The Slavia Prague player that racially abused the Rangers playerz

Mac76
14-04-2021, 09:28 PM
The Slavia Prague player that racially abused the Rangers playerz

Sure, i was just doing the joke we do at matches whenever they announce a sub by the other team ...

Chippy
15-04-2021, 10:33 AM
Sure, i was just doing the joke we do at matches whenever they announce a sub by the other team ...

Bad audience my friend :tumbleweed:

KSE Comedy Club
15-04-2021, 04:30 PM

Don't worry, I got it :good:##