Our top scorer
Most assists
Breakthrough player
Number of Covid-19 Vaccine deaths in squad

Letters
12-08-2021, 08:59 AM
"Predecitions" :haha:
LOLters :haha:

How the piss do you edit a thread title? :doh: I can never remember how to do it... :crying:

Letters
12-08-2021, 09:00 AM
Oh, I worked it out. Nothing to see here, move along... :ninja:

GP
12-08-2021, 09:35 AM
League Position 1
FA Cup Win
League Cup Win
Mind the gap? Suprs relegated
Our top scorer Pepe (48)
Most assists Saka (107)
Breakthrough player ESR
Number of Covid-19 Vaccine deaths in squad 30

Letters
12-08-2021, 09:47 AM
League Position: 6th
FA Cup QF
League Cup Frankly, my dear, I don't give a crap
Mind the gap? No :(
Our top scorer: Laca
Most assists: Saka
Breakthrough player: Xhaka :ninja:
Number of Covid-19 Vaccine deaths in squad: 0. Anti-vaxxers :haha:

Bumble
12-08-2021, 12:23 PM
League Position: 5th
FA Cup Win
League Cup 4th round
Mind the gap? Yes end of April
Our top scorer: White
Most assists: White
Breakthrough player: White
Number of Covid-19 Vaccine deaths in squad: whats covid 19?

Chippy
12-08-2021, 02:28 PM
I guess we should do this again...

League Position
FA Cup
League Cup
Mind the gap?
Our top scorer
Most assists
Breakthrough player

League Position (7th)
FA Cup (5th Round)
League Cup (Runners up)
Mind the gap? (Nope!)
Our top scorer (Auba)
Most assists (Saka)
Breakthrough player (Letters)
Number of Covid-19 Vaccine deaths in squad 12

Mac76
12-08-2021, 02:29 PM
League Position - 6th
FA Cup - another surrender
League Cup - 5th round
Mind the gap? Sadly no
Our top scorer - Saka with 3 for the season
Most assists - Saka
Breakthrough player - Hopefully Balogun
Number of Covid-19 Vaccine deaths in squad - 0

Xhaka Can’t
13-08-2021, 10:02 PM
I guess we should do this again...

League Position
FA Cup
League Cup
Mind the gap?
Our top scorer
Most assists
Breakthrough player

League position: not relegated
FA Cup: nowhere near winning it
League Cup: lol
Mind the gap: couldn’t care less
Top scorer: transferred in January
Most assists: Tierney
COVID Deaths: I wish

Niall_Quinn
13-08-2021, 10:05 PM
Predictions?

The owners make money.
The players make money.

Is there anything else worth mentioning?

Bumble
14-08-2021, 05:42 AM
Predictions?

The owners make money.
The players make money.

Is there anything else worth mentioning?

isnt that just moaning about the convention of work as surely anyone with a job is making money otherwise its slavery. think you need to qualify that statement by saying making millions.

Letters
14-08-2021, 06:02 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SL7B5GXdm-8

I am invisible
14-08-2021, 06:53 AM
League Position: 5th - 10th
FA Cup QF
League Cup QF
Mind the gap? Yes. No. Maybe.
Our top scorer: Hopefully someone we haven’t signed yet
Most assists: Hopefully someone we haven’t signed yet
Breakthrough player:
Number of Covid-19 Vaccine deaths in squad: I fully expect Partey, Tierney and Saka to die from something at some point (probably embarrassment)

Mac76
14-08-2021, 08:08 AM
isnt that just moaning about the convention of work as surely anyone with a job is making money otherwise its slavery. think you need to qualify that statement by saying making millions.

NQ - qualify a statement ?? :haha: :haha:

Gooner23
14-08-2021, 09:50 AM
No back up keeper and a no. 1 that looks like he'd rather be anywhere else.

4 right backs and none of them good enough.

A marquee 50m CB that looks unsuitable for a back 4. And Pablo Mari.

Central midfield not improved from last season. Xhaka was virtually a Roma player a couple of weeks ago and now he's been given the captains armband back.

A Uruguay international effectively on strike and the club is just pretending that isn't happening.

No attacking threat, relying on two youngsters to bail us out every week.

Two overpaid ageing strikers winding down their careers at our expense.

A squad still full of deadwood that no other clubs want to go near.

Manager and Director both woefully out of their depth.

Confidence across the team looks shot.

Apart from that I'm pretty confident of a decent season!

Mac76
14-08-2021, 10:24 AM
No back up keeper and a no. 1 that looks like he'd rather be anywhere else.

4 right backs and none of them good enough.

A marquee 50m CB that looks unsuitable for a back 4. And Pablo Mari.

Central midfield not improved from last season. Xhaka was virtually a Roma player a couple of weeks ago and now he's been given the captains armband back.

A Uruguay international effectively on strike and the club is just pretending that isn't happening.

No attacking threat, relying on two youngsters to bail us out every week.

Two overpaid ageing strikers winding down their careers at our expense.

A squad still full of deadwood that no other clubs want to go near.

Manager and Director both woefully out of their depth.

Confidence across the team looks shot.

Apart from that I'm pretty confident of a decent season!

:gp:

Niall_Quinn
15-08-2021, 09:07 PM

I was more talking about the only purpose of the so-called sport in its modern manifestation. The amount of money is obviously obscene, that goes without saying. But the bigger problem is that's the only goal now.

Niall_Quinn
15-08-2021, 09:08 PM
NQ - qualify a statement ?? :haha: :haha:

How many times have I called you a cunt? If I can make it any clearer then I'm willing to try.

Mac76
16-08-2021, 09:42 AM
How many times have I called you a cunt? If I can make it any clearer then I'm willing to try.

And i haven't sworn at you at all - because one of us can control their temper and the other needth to thcream and thcream and thcream... ;)

Dr.Gonzo
16-08-2021, 04:41 PM
League Position: 7th
FA Cup: quarter final
League Cup: quarter final
Mind the gap?: No
Our top scorer: Laca
Most assists: Saka
Breakthrough player: ESR
Number of Covid-19 Vaccine deaths in squad: 0

Bumble
16-08-2021, 05:07 PM
I was more talking about the only purpose of the so-called sport in its modern manifestation. The amount of money is obviously obscene, that goes without saying. But the bigger problem is that's the only goal now.

i disagree - if you see how the italian players reacted to winning the Euros or players react to the league or champion league then the aim is still to win ultimately. however, winning isnt the be all and end all and perhaps that is the problem because you dont need to win to rake in the cash. 4 "Champions" league spots has been the catalyst. all that money flowing to more or less the same clubs.

Niall_Quinn
16-08-2021, 06:40 PM
And i haven't sworn at you at all - because one of us can control their temper and the other needth to thcream and thcream and thcream... ;)

You're one of those twats who kicks politely? Please thank you? One of those twats who frets about words while your actions swim around in the gutter? Yeah, you politely accuse me of being an alcoholic every time I post up anything that frightens you. You start all the trouble and then cry because people are mean to you?

What a sad little girl you are.

Niall_Quinn
16-08-2021, 06:45 PM
i disagree - if you see how the italian players reacted to winning the Euros or players react to the league or champion league then the aim is still to win ultimately. however, winning isnt the be all and end all and perhaps that is the problem because you dont need to win to rake in the cash. 4 "Champions" league spots has been the catalyst. all that money flowing to more or less the same clubs.

What does success mean now? Certainly doesn't mean fulfilling the lifelong dream of playing for the club you supported as a kid. It means moving to the big money clubs, getting those endorsements, piling on the cash. Wonder what would happen if a new competition was introduced that had zero prize money and was played for the love of the sport and competition? The "slaves" would be too tired to turn up. The clubs would field a Z-team. I get that top sporting professionals deserve rewards for getting to the top of their sports. I don't get how their greed has run so far out of control though. And when you dedicate yourself to greed at that level it's very difficult to believe there's room for anything else.

Bumble
16-08-2021, 07:08 PM
What does success mean now? Certainly doesn't mean fulfilling the lifelong dream of playing for the club you supported as a kid. It means moving to the big money clubs, getting those endorsements, piling on the cash. Wonder what would happen if a new competition was introduced that had zero prize money and was played for the love of the sport and competition? The "slaves" would be too tired to turn up. The clubs would field a Z-team. I get that top sporting professionals deserve rewards for getting to the top of their sports. I don't get how their greed has run so far out of control though. And when you dedicate yourself to greed at that level it's very difficult to believe there's room for anything else.

that sounds like amateur sport. i guess to the players it is a job after all. luckily for them a very well paid job. it isnt the players fault they get paid ridiculous sums. it is the global fans that allow it, less people take interest less sponsorship less money.

Mac76
16-08-2021, 08:28 PM
You're one of those twats who kicks politely? Please thank you? One of those twats who frets about words while your actions swim around in the gutter? Yeah, you politely accuse me of being an alcoholic every time I post up anything that frightens you. You start all the trouble and then cry because people are mean to you?

What a sad little girl you are.

I post about you drinking when you've been posting at 3am and clearly off your tits on something, either booze, drugs, sexual frustration or maybe all three...

Letters
16-08-2021, 08:47 PM
Oh do pack it in :lol: :doh:

Niall_Quinn
16-08-2021, 11:26 PM
I post about you drinking when you've been posting at 3am and clearly off your tits on something, either booze, drugs, sexual frustration or maybe all three...

The point is, you criticise people for using "bad language" (I call it highly descriptive and accurate language) while you give yourself a free pass to act the utter cunt. And then when I call you a cunt you cry about naughty words.

You're such a twat.

Niall_Quinn
16-08-2021, 11:28 PM
Incidentally, even if I was pissed out of my head and lying in the corner shitting my pants and vomiting, I'd STILL be more of a man than you are. You're a fucking disgrace to all males. And you keep on proving it, you shrinking violet little tit.

Niall_Quinn
16-08-2021, 11:34 PM
that sounds like amateur sport. i guess to the players it is a job after all. luckily for them a very well paid job. it isnt the players fault they get paid ridiculous sums. it is the global fans that allow it, less people take interest less sponsorship less money.

OK, agreed. The fans are absolute tools and ultimately the enablers for these awful people that pretend to be sportsmen. The standard of football has fallen inversely to the earnings these media hyped hack-masters (maybe 20 players in the whole world are the exception) steal, but fans clap like seals begging for a fish. Yes, I can agree on that. Fans are the main problem now. Maybe it's inertia, maybe it's just a few years until fans recover their dignity and abandon this shit.

Mac76
17-08-2021, 07:46 AM
Incidentally, even if I was pissed out of my head and lying in the corner shitting my pants and vomiting, I'd STILL be more of a man than you are. You're a fucking disgrace to all males. And you keep on proving it, you shrinking violet little tit.

If I'm a shrinking violet, why do i keep replying to you even thougj i know it might prompt more abuse and threats of violence - you're the coward mate, threatening people from behind a keyboard and using loada of naughty words your mum wouldn't let you use at home....

Niall_Quinn
17-08-2021, 10:08 PM
If I'm a shrinking violet, why do i keep replying to you even thougj i know it might prompt more abuse and threats of violence - you're the coward mate, threatening people from behind a keyboard and using loada of naughty words your mum wouldn't let you use at home....

Yeah yeah daisy. You and the other big man have a standing offer on the table. Ain't me hiding. You can be 100% guaranteed I'll take you up on any offer you don't have the balls to make. Not me hiding. It's pansies like you who won't take it to the next level but instead pretend there's no offer on the table.

Any time you feel up to it, fag boy. Right here. Ready and able. Send your PM.

Mac76
18-08-2021, 09:05 AM
Seriously mate, if you want a fight, try walking inro your local and talking to people like you do on here - i mean really, please try, because you'll be in hospital within the hour ... ;)

Letters
18-08-2021, 09:15 AM
Yeah yeah daisy. You and the other big man have a standing offer on the table. Ain't me hiding. You can be 100% guaranteed I'll take you up on any offer you don't have the balls to make. Not me hiding. It's pansies like you who won't take it to the next level but instead pretend there's no offer on the table.

Any time you feel up to it, fag boy. Right here. Ready and able. Send your PM.

:lol:

Threatening people over the internet :bow:
Bravery :bow:

This is how you sound

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xa_k9cGMqOM

I am invisible
18-08-2021, 10:14 AM
GW MELTDOWN!!!

https://i.ibb.co/SxZBks6/B2-D3-E48-B-F3-A1-4-B0-D-B147-617-D9-CE0-C5-D4.gif

Letters
18-08-2021, 10:35 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4trn2lJxl00

Mac76
18-08-2021, 03:19 PM

Niall_Quinn
18-08-2021, 10:01 PM

Threatening people over the internet :bow:
Bravery :bow:

This is how you sound

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xa_k9cGMqOM

Again, the lack of comprehension. Deliberate on the occasion, I assume.

You barge into a conversation and accuse me of hiding behind a keyboard. I say fine, I'll come out from behind the keyboard, name the time and place.

You then repeat the claim I'm hiding behind a keyboard, because if you didn't keep up the pretence then reality might catch up with you.

So anyway, I'm not hiding behind a keyboard. Please provide the time and the venue and then we'll know whether I am or not for sure, right?

This is easy. It only gets difficult if you refuse to get the ball rolling and keep up the pretence.

Niall_Quinn
18-08-2021, 10:03 PM
Or you could simply say, sorry I barged into your conversation and opened my big mouth on issues that didn't involve me at all. Then I could say, fine, apology accepted. And that would be the end of it.

As it is, I suspect you'll just keep hiding behind your keyboard. The irony.

Letters
19-08-2021, 06:04 AM
Or you could simply say, sorry I barged into your conversation.

You do understand how message boards like this work, right?
You post something on a board which anyone can see and reply to.
These aren’t private conversations.
If you want one of those we have a private message function.
Hope that helps
:tiphat:

Letters
19-08-2021, 11:58 AM
Please provide the time and the venue and then we'll know whether I am or not for sure, right?

I have explained this, but there's no upside for me here.
"Name a time and a place and I'll come and hit you". That's your offer, right? You see how that's not very compelling?
I'll either have a wasted journey or I'll get hit. So...y'know, I'll pass.
If you want me to concede that you are indeed willing to come and hit me then fine, you're a violent idiot. Well done?

Xhaka Can’t
19-08-2021, 03:01 PM
It is quite the achievement to drag discourse here down yet another level.

Globalgunner
19-08-2021, 03:05 PM
There is an undercurrent of intellectualism running beneath it all. You just have to look for it

Letters
19-08-2021, 03:19 PM

:haha:

One tries one's best.

LDG
19-08-2021, 07:29 PM

You fucking want some?!

Toe to toe. Tesco car park. Bring a tissue

Niall_Quinn
20-08-2021, 08:12 PM
I have explained this, but there's no upside for me here.
"Name a time and a place and I'll come and hit you". That's your offer, right? You see how that's not very compelling?
I'll either have a wasted journey or I'll get hit. So...y'know, I'll pass.
If you want me to concede that you are indeed willing to come and hit me then fine, you're a violent idiot. Well done?

So go ahead and tell me how it's ME hiding behind a keyboard. Like you did when you poked your nose in. Yeah, I'm very fucking violent when I need to be, which is super rare these days. And I'm very fucking peaceful when I can be. I'm not the type of queer fuck nothing you are used to dealing with. You should probably take that into account the next time you want to misread a quote from a book that the communist I was addressing understood, but you didn't. Stupid fuck.

Niall_Quinn
20-08-2021, 08:15 PM
:haha:

One tries one's best.

The smiley cures all ills when it's not the real world. People like you are making a huge mess. And you think that mess will stay distant and not knock at your door. There have been fanciful people like you all through history. They're all dead.

Niall_Quinn
20-08-2021, 08:28 PM

Do you other mods ever have a word with this cunt behind the scenes? He causes SO MUCH trouble on here with his "man of the people" routine which is in no way different to the trolling of his ban victims.

Niall_Quinn
20-08-2021, 08:29 PM
You fucking want some?!

I'm up for it. For a laugh.

Xhaka Can’t
20-08-2021, 08:46 PM
You fucking want some?!

Tesco?

Fuck that.

Shits going down outside the Foodbank.

Xhaka Can’t
20-08-2021, 08:52 PM
Do you other mods ever have a word with this cunt behind the scenes? He causes SO MUCH trouble on here with his "man of the people" routine which is in no way different to the trolling of his ban victims.

TBH, I haven’t logged in as a Mod in I don’t know how long and haven’t a clue what my password is.

I can do some moderation with my normal log in but I think it’s been fairly clear for a long time that this place isn’t moderated.

As far as fights go, I’d like to see what I’m up against first. In case I run in to Mike Tyson telling me he’s Niall Quinn

Letters
20-08-2021, 09:07 PM
There have been fanciful people like you all through history. They're all dead.
So are all the other people in history. :d

Niall_Quinn
20-08-2021, 09:11 PM
So are all the other people in history. :d

Not all of them by gunshot wound.

Letters
20-08-2021, 10:36 PM
He causes SO MUCH trouble on here.
Have you noticed how you're the only one who seems to have a problem with me?
And how you seem to have an issue with quite a few people on here and they you.
Maybe the common denominator is...someone else?

Niall_Quinn
21-08-2021, 09:18 AM
Have you noticed how you're the only one who seems to have a problem with me?
And how you seem to have an issue with quite a few people on here and they you.
Maybe the common denominator is...someone else?

Well that's not true now, is it? You and I both know there are people you haven't got rid of who still post here and don't hold you in the esteem you cherish.

Letters
21-08-2021, 01:36 PM
Well that's not true now, is it? You and I both know there are people you haven't got rid of who still post here and don't hold you in the esteem you cherish.

Well, firstly, I don't cherish esteem. I don't particularly want to be hated either.
And secondly no, I don't know that. Care you name names? This is another one of your MOs, hinting at something but not actually backing it up with anything tangible.
You, meanwhile, have insulted/threatened multiple posters on here, they have had digs back at you. I know introspection is not your forte but doesn't sound like I'm the problem child here.

Niall_Quinn
21-08-2021, 02:32 PM
Well, firstly, I don't cherish esteem. I don't particularly want to be hated either.
And secondly no, I don't know that. Care you name names? This is another one of your MOs, hinting at something but not actually backing it up with anything tangible.
You, meanwhile, have insulted/threatened multiple posters on here, they have had digs back at you. I know introspection is not your forte but doesn't sound like I'm the problem child here.

No. We don't need to name names, do we? We both know already. If one of those individuals wants to speak up then I don't mind.

One poster was rightfully threatened for insulting my family. And that threat still stands with full intent. Another was "threatened" with a reference to a quote which you are too thick to be aware of, so you mounted your white steed and played the prick, as usual. You then accused me of hiding behind my keyboard and so I said, fine, I'm out from behind my keyboard, name the time and place. You ran away claiming a victory based on principles you happily piss on when it comes to civil liberties or freedom.

You are a joke of human being. The problem in the REAL world, even if (as you claim) I am a problem on a mere forum. I know which is worse.

Mac76
21-08-2021, 04:30 PM
No. We don't need to name names, do we? We both know already. If one of those individuals wants to speak up then I don't mind.

One poster was rightfully threatened for insulting my family. And that threat still stands with full intent. Another was "threatened" with a reference to a quote which you are too thick to be aware of, so you mounted your white steed and played the prick, as usual. .

It's more than that, you've threatened me a whole bunch of times, none of which scares me in the slightest but i object to it principle, you're lucky the mods are so tolerant here, you'd be banned from a lot of places for it

Also you conveniently didn't reply to my post which suggested you go to your local one night and talk to people like you do here, i'd still like to see you try it...

Letters
21-08-2021, 08:28 PM
No. We don't need to name names, do we?
Exactly. This is what you do.
You make vague references and claim to know things but when pushed you can’t back it up.
I don’t know who you’re referring to, I suspect you don’t really either.
I can name names for my claim. Mac clearly has a problem with you, Ollie told you to “get fucked” recently, you have made threats against and insulted multiple posters.
Who’s the common denominator here. Isn’t me, is it?