PDA

View Full Version : Clown World thread: for all the non-thread worthy bullshit going on in today's brave new world

The Wengerbabies
24-11-2021, 04:37 PM
Norway makes Santa gay

Santa Claus enjoys some much needed time off in a new TV ad for Norway's postal service, Posten. The four-minute clip, called "When Harry Met Santa," depicts the jolly guy fall for a man who looks forward to seeing him every year. Santa watches Harry sleep, enjoys a beverage with him and jokes around with this man that he only sees annually. Harry, meanwhile, is heartbroken that he must wait so long in between visits. At the end, Santa tells Harry, "Well, I arranged some help this year, so I can be with you," and then the two kiss. The spot marks the 50th anniversary of the country decriminalizing homosexuality, as viewers are told by text during the final seconds of the ad, which had more than 27,000 views in the first day it was posted.

"Posten is an inclusive workplace with great diversity, and we would like to celebrate the 50th anniversary with this fine love story," Posten marketing director Monica Solberg told LGBTQ Nation via Pink News. "As always, the main goal of the campaign is to show that Norway Post never stops renewing itself. In addition to showing the flexibility of our services, we want to put it in a socially relevant setting, with themes that are important for the society around us and for us at Norway Post. There will certainly be some negative reactions from some environments, but we are prepared to deal with that. The right to love whoever you want is a fundamental human right, and is not considered a political issue in free democratic societies in 2021. Norway Post has connected people for 375 years, and will continue to do so regardless of orientation or gender identity."

https://www.towleroad.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/11/Screen-Shot-2021-11-23-at-9.08.02-AM-1.png

https://abuwjaawap.cloudimg.io/v7/_lgbtqnation-assets_/assets/2021/11/norway-santa.png?&auto=format&auto=compress&crop=faces&fit=crop&gravity=face&w=790&h=530

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/santa-finds-gay-love-in-heartwarming-new-holiday-ad-in-norway-204356039.html?guccounter=1&guce_referrer=aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuZ29vZ2xlLmNvbS8&guce_referrer_sig=AQAAADuQ1hl9VWTYHSq0Pf35MnvXzHNU CnEsSQgXNLzdZ9_MfYjNB2C0---t4CBCBLR3XC66luLgNUYIxuoNeVHsKh115K44uocIvHKvq8Fal arXcZRuJ1MZz8FwlLLpf9zT2ON97eHpMgsjyzWl5Pw9nQ0wldC qwAInYaGbiOidSA-z

https://youtu.be/nDLumk_rQQw

Letters
24-11-2021, 05:03 PM
I had a message on LinkedIn today where the person suffixed her name with (she/her). I assume her organisation has asked people to declare their preferred pronouns or something? :rolleyes:

GP
24-11-2021, 05:13 PM
What's wrong with that?

Niall_Quinn
25-11-2021, 01:14 AM
What's wrong with that?

Careful, he'll probably think you are joking.

Niall_Quinn
25-11-2021, 01:16 AM
But, to answer your question, I don't think kids want to picture Santa as this guy who sticks his dick up some hairy anus, packs shit and spreads disease. They are more focused on the presents if you ask me. Of course I could be wrong. Maybe kids do want to know the sexual preferences of Santa, at least in the diseased minds of sick leftie woke weirdos.

Mac76
25-11-2021, 10:44 PM
I had a message on LinkedIn today where the person suffixed her name with (she/her). I assume her organisation has asked people to declare their preferred pronouns or something? :rolleyes:

That's been going on for ages, IK it looks like "political correctness gone mad" but i'm told it's at least partly to do with people from abroad not getting it wrong re spmeone's gender as they're not to know whether a name is a man's or a woman's

E.g. someone might think 'Niall' is female or trans or something...

LDG
26-11-2021, 10:22 PM
But, to answer your question, I don't think kids want to picture Santa as this guy who sticks his dick up some hairy anus, packs shit and spreads disease. They are more focused on the presents if you ask me. Of course I could be wrong. Maybe kids do want to know the sexual preferences of Santa, at least in the diseased minds of sick leftie woke weirdos.

Santa is also black

Letters
26-11-2021, 10:27 PM
Santa is also black

I think that’s Jesus, you’re thinking of.

LDG
26-11-2021, 10:38 PM

My 5 yr old lad said to me at breakfast the other day “if you hear me thinking out loud, I’m either talking to God or Santa” :lol:

The Wengerbabies
27-11-2021, 12:46 AM

Speaking of which

https://a57.foxnews.com/static.foxnews.com/foxnews.com/content/uploads/2021/11/1862/1048/89770446-floyd-thumb.jpg

https://www.foxnews.com/us/catholic-university-painting-depicting-george-floyd-as-jesus-is-heretical-blasphemous-student-says

Xhaka Can’t
27-11-2021, 02:11 AM
Santa was pretty old when I was a kid, surely her/she’s retired now.

Letters
27-11-2021, 08:23 AM
My 5 yr old lad said to me at breakfast the other day “if you hear me thinking out loud, I’m either talking to God or Santa” :lol:

:lol:

Letters
27-11-2021, 08:23 AM

Tsk. It’s like you’ve never seen the Santa Clause documentaries.

Globalgunner
27-11-2021, 05:12 PM
Santa is also black

Err.... No we are not claiming him. He`s all yours. No chimneys in Africa so no way for him to get in anyways

Xhaka Can’t
27-11-2021, 05:57 PM
When we moved to Canada, the first thing I noticed about our new gaff was, no fucking chimney.

I was inconsolable until Christmas morning when there was a Raleigh Chopper in my living room.

That bike was dangerous as fuck without icy conditions. I nearly didn’t make it past 7 am on my first Christmas in Canada.

LDG
27-11-2021, 08:35 PM

I fuckin wish

Xhaka Can’t
27-11-2021, 09:31 PM
I fuckin wish

:haha:

I remember when my son was 5. He was at my work playscheme over Christmas. Som bitch of an older girl told him Santa didn’t exist, and that his parents bought his presents.

When he asked me if this was true, I asked him if he seriously thought we could afford all those presents. He took one look at me and laughed.

The Wengerbabies
26-07-2022, 07:22 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYj9k2oa680

Niall_Quinn
02-08-2022, 09:25 PM
Well I loathe the Chinese (see how polite I can be?) communist party for sure. Utter cunts for every reason all communists have been utter cunts in the past. But I do wonder why the commie cunts from Washington are sending their windup puppet to Taiwan at a time when tensions are so high? It's provocative, on the surface. Like an argument over Alaska where a nation thousands of miles away is butted up against Canada, the nation next door. If Canada is saying, leave it alone, why is the nation from thousands of miles away sticking an oar in?

Especially seeing as the CCP and the United Nation are fucking and planning on having babies.

So it's another theatre production then?

Seen it, so many times. BORING.

What else is going on, that "they"* don't want us to pay attention to?

* Yes, "they" are real, despite the slaves who voluntarily agree to pretend otherwise. For no pay. Mostly.

Could it be Agenda 2030 - which is primarily directed by the CCP? Nothing to see.

The Wengerbabies
16-08-2022, 08:21 PM
Too many white men in the British military

RAF 'pauses job offers for white men' to meet 'impossible' diversity targets

https://news.sky.com/story/raf-pauses-job-offers-for-white-men-to-meet-impossible-diversity-targets-12674409

Letters
16-08-2022, 08:54 PM
Loathe as I am to agree with you about anything, diversity targets are bullshit.
They were talking about that at work, quotas in the Senior Leadership Team. I call bullshit on that.
Positive discrimination is an oxymoron.
Don’t give me the job because I’m the white heterosexual male, but don’t deny me it because of that either. Give the job to the best person for it.

Niall_Quinn
17-08-2022, 08:14 AM
Too many white men in the British military

RAF 'pauses job offers for white men' to meet 'impossible' diversity targets

https://news.sky.com/story/raf-pauses-job-offers-for-white-men-to-meet-impossible-diversity-targets-12674409

Of course if Sky "News" was concerned in any way with real journalism (which it is not), it would verify the following (using two on the record sources) before releasing this latest piece of propaganda.

"There is no pause in Royal Air Force recruitment and no new policy with regards to meeting in-year recruitment requirements,"

Always ask yourself what the purpose of the latest piece of propaganda from the fake news media might be.

The Wengerbabies
14-11-2022, 10:00 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-ZA1IS1Jt8

Letters
14-11-2022, 11:03 AM
Everyone is a hypocrite with regards to this to some degree.
IMO the changes need to come at governmental level if it's going to make a real difference. Which doesn't mean we shouldn't take any personal action.
But yeah, I'm not going to stop going on holiday or start walking everywhere. It's just not practical and, frankly, like most people I like the convenience and comfort.

HCZ_Reborn
14-11-2022, 11:21 AM
IMO the changes need to come at governmental level if it's going to make a real difference. Which doesn't mean we shouldn't take any personal action.
But yeah, I'm not going to stop going on holiday or start walking everywhere. It's just not practical and, frankly, like most people I like the convenience and comfort.

I hear they are making environmentally sustainable jet packs

Letters
14-11-2022, 11:47 AM
I hear they are making environmentally sustainable jet packs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vDIojhOkV4w

Mac76
14-11-2022, 01:57 PM

...a convenience and comfort that will no longer be there once it really kicks in and we start to see water, power and food shortages kick in, plus there won't be anywhere worth flying going to because it affects everywhere

you can go on holiday in this (admittedly increasingly shite) country

yes the real change is needed at government level but I know so many people who claim to care about climate change and yet the next minute it's "oh i popped over to [insert name of country they flew to here] for the weekend" etc - it's got to stop - I haven't flown for eight years

also everyone needs to eat less meat - i'm not vege or vegan but increasingly go for those options when eating (in or out) - and actually discovering in doing so that meat is far from essential for a really good meal, plus i enjoy meat all the more when i do eat it

Letters
14-11-2022, 02:52 PM
You are right. I certainly agree about the meat thing, we should eat less for our health as much as for the climate.
But having made work trips to China and India it is tempting to think "oh what's the bloody point?!". Unless they get their act together, and the US too while we're here, it does feel futile.

GP
14-11-2022, 02:54 PM
Warmists :rolleyes:

The Wengerbabies
14-11-2022, 03:02 PM
...a convenience and comfort that will no longer be there once it really kicks in and we start to see water, power and food shortages kick in, plus there won't be anywhere worth flying going to because it affects everywhere

you can go on holiday in this (admittedly increasingly shite) country

yes the real change is needed at government level but I know so many people who claim to care about climate change and yet the next minute it's "oh i popped over to [insert name of country they flew to here] for the weekend" etc - it's got to stop - I haven't flown for eight years

also everyone needs to eat less meat - i'm not vege or vegan but increasingly go for those options when eating (in or out) - and actually discovering in doing so that meat is far from essential for a really good meal, plus i enjoy meat all the more when i do eat it
No.

WMUG
14-11-2022, 03:06 PM

Would cycling be convenient for you?

Letters
14-11-2022, 03:35 PM
Would cycling be convenient for you?

I can't ride a bike :lol:
So no, not really.
We don't actually drive that much tbf. But if we're going to see my in-laws then it's obviously a lot quicker and easier to drive for an hour or so rather than carting two kids into London on a train and then back out to MK, especially with all the nonsense you have to cart around with 2 kids.

My personal carbon footprint isn't that big in the grand scheme of things. It could certainly be smaller, but when you've got India, China and the US rodgering the planet for all it's worth it does feel like efforts in the UK aren't going to move the dial that much. There needs to be a co-ordinated global effort to do this and there just...isn't.

WMUG
14-11-2022, 04:18 PM
I can't ride a bike :lol:

That does tend to be an issue, in my experience.

HCZ_Reborn
14-11-2022, 07:02 PM
If they want people to use cars and planes less, they need to improve transport infrastructure. High speed rail etc

The Wengerbabies
14-11-2022, 07:12 PM
I ordered something today, the delivery options were@
Standard £4.99
Next Day £7.99
Next Day Carbon Neutral £9.99

What kind of eco-loon actually selects the "carbon neutral" option, I guarantee it comes in the same van.

Not sure what is the bigger scam, covid or climate change. Covid came out of nowhere and was intense for 2 years, then just disappeared (not before injecting 80% of people with god knows what), whereas this has been a slow burner and is not as in your face, though they are ramping up and it's not going to end any time soon.

The Wengerbabies
14-11-2022, 07:41 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AiF0ZgdB_fM

How did that work out?

The Wengerbabies
14-11-2022, 07:42 PM
New Zealand taxing the burps and farts of cattle

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ku9QeC7i7Lg

Letters
14-11-2022, 07:54 PM
Covid came out of nowhere and was intense for 2 years, then just disappeared
So did Spanish Flu. That's how these sorts of things tend to go. Was that some conspiracy too?
How is climate change a "scam"? The climate has clearly changed in my lifetime, I don't need a scientist to tell me that, I remember how much colder it used to get in winter.

The Wengerbabies
14-11-2022, 07:55 PM
So did Spanish Flu. That's how these sorts of things tend to go. Was that some conspiracy too?
How is climate change a "scam"? The climate has clearly changed in my lifetime, I don't need a scientist to tell me that, I remember how much colder it used to get in winter.

It's not climate change itself that is a scam, its all the "solutions".

Letters
14-11-2022, 08:14 PM
It's not climate change itself that is a scam, its all the "solutions".

Interesting.
That's not such an unreasonable position tbf.

Xhaka Can’t
14-11-2022, 08:49 PM
I have Covid right now.

It isn’t fucking pleasant, but I’ll live through it. All I hope for is for it not to lead to complications that arose following the first bout. After that, I lost a significant amount of weight inexplicably. Turns out that the Covid potentially led to type 1 diabetes. As my family has a history of diabetes, I was regularly tested. I went from no sign of diabetes to almost getting hospitalised for it.

Xhaka Can’t
14-11-2022, 08:50 PM
Oh, and £2 to offset climate change - expect future litigation for this nonsense.

The Wengerbabies
14-11-2022, 09:19 PM
I have Covid right now.

It isn’t fucking pleasant, but I’ll live through it. All I hope for is for it not to lead to complications that arose following the first bout. After that, I lost a significant amount of weight inexplicably. Turns out that the Covid potentially led to type 1 diabetes. As my family has a history of diabetes, I was regularly tested. I went from no sign of diabetes to almost getting hospitalised for it.

Should have got vaccinated...

Xhaka Can’t
14-11-2022, 09:23 PM

That’s how you type, “I’m a cunt” without typing “I’m a cunt”.

Mac76
14-11-2022, 10:35 PM
Hope u get through it soon XC

Letters
15-11-2022, 08:20 AM

I also don’t understand how vaccines work.

HCZ_Reborn
15-11-2022, 08:42 AM

The belief with most Vaccines is that they confer immunity and stop transition. This one doesn’t seem particularly effective at either, and of course it’s responsible for every single person who has died in the last eighteen month :haha:

Basically all it seems to have done is made it so the body knows what it’s dealing with so if you do get Covid you’re less likely to feel unpleasant. I had Covid beginning of the year and yeah mild cold/flu symptoms for about a day and feeling a little tired for a few days

I think it’s largely become like the seasonal flu shots, there to deal with what’s considered the most likely strain and really for the most vulnerable.

Households where people are immuno compromised and those over 70 will get it just before the winter months set in.

Conspiracy theorists outside of the hardened Anti Vaxxers who existed long before a Chinese man decided he wanted Bat Stew for lunch (or more likely a gain of function engineered virus created in Wuhan labs which was accidentally leaked as a result of careless containment procedures) will move on and centre on the fourth reich in Ukraine, how Democrats stole the mid term elections and how man made climate change is a myth intended to make mega bucks for huge corporations (apart from of course the petroleum companies)

Something about globalist Jews thrown in as well

The Wengerbabies
15-11-2022, 11:18 AM

Guess it depends if you go with the original definition(s) of vaccination or the recently retconned definition

https://i.ibb.co/NnbhmZQ/vaxdef.png

Letters
15-11-2022, 12:10 PM
Guess it depends if you go with the original definition(s) of vaccination or the recently retconned definition

You keep banging on about these new types of vaccine being "experimental".
And now you're confused that a new type of vaccine which works in a different way might mean the definition of what a vaccine is has to be tweaked? :blink:
The Covid vaccine doesn't prevent you from contracting Covid, it simply prepares the body so that if you do catch it you're less likely to become seriously ill.

The Wengerbabies
24-01-2023, 08:34 PM
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11670803/Transgender-woman-guilty-raping-two-women-man.html

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2023/01/24/19/66879673-11670803-Isla_Bryson_31_pictured_preyed_on_vulnerable_women _and_was_convi-a-27_1674588477756.jpg

Sturgeon :bow:

Niall_Quinn
24-01-2023, 08:55 PM
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11670803/Transgender-woman-guilty-raping-two-women-man.html

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2023/01/24/19/66879673-11670803-Isla_Bryson_31_pictured_preyed_on_vulnerable_women _and_was_convi-a-27_1674588477756.jpg

Sturgeon :bow:

Michelle Obama is WHITE NOW!!!!!???

Niall_Quinn
24-01-2023, 08:55 PM
Literally an ugly cunt.

Mac76
24-01-2023, 09:44 PM
Can we rename this the 'Gammon thread', just so anyone who's not white-supremacist and anti-truth can avoid it?

Niall_Quinn
24-01-2023, 10:11 PM
Can we rename this the 'Gammon thread', just so anyone who's not white-supremacist and anti-truth can avoid it?

The irony. "Gammon"?

Seems like you are in the right thread, by your own definition.

You take stupid to a whole new level.

Niall_Quinn
24-01-2023, 10:12 PM
Or was it because your wank material was dissed? It's okay, I'm sure you can still whack one out for Micheal. Just rub harder. Furiously.

The Wengerbabies
28-01-2023, 01:38 PM
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11684997/Read-killer-born-man-woman-identifies-BABY.html

The Wengerbabies
06-04-2023, 01:16 PM
New ambassador for Nike women

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Fs-Qie3WAAAkFcx?format=jpg&name=large

Letters
06-04-2023, 01:34 PM
I've no idea who that is
(although Google told me)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6IU0ZXjdUVs

The Wengerbabies
06-04-2023, 01:35 PM
I've no idea who that is
(although Google told me)

https://media.tenor.com/16c_MDpEk5oAAAAd/austin-powers-its-a-man-man.gif

HCZ_Reborn
06-04-2023, 02:33 PM
New ambassador for Nike women

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Fs-Qie3WAAAkFcx?format=jpg&name=large

What I find hilarious is not only is Nike trolling women (actual women) but they are using someone who is unhealthy (and not just mentally) to promote their brand. Dylan has the BMI of someone with Anorexia, and all these idiots that are part of the “stunning and brave” crowd don’t seem to realise they are tacitly supporting someone’s slow suicide attempt

Letters
03-05-2023, 03:33 PM
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-essex-65471314

:ninja:

HCZ_Reborn
03-05-2023, 03:54 PM

I know that pub, it’s about five minutes from where my mate lives. Never wanted to go there because it looked like a dive from the outside.

I knew about the Golliwogs about a year or so ago, because it was big local news at the time. My attitude is that why on earth would you stick those things on your bar shelf, but the police coming round to take them was overreach in a town beset with drug crime it creates the wrong impression about policing priorities

But…no sympathy for them going out of business, their suppliers were never going to touch them when this got to national level coverage, and whilst owning a Golliwog isn’t in of itself racist (though at the very least questionable to have it on display) the guys comments about lynching on facebooks and his wife’s comments which I came about via Google review about them having all kinds of “coloureds” as customers suggest they are a pair of morons.

Letters
03-05-2023, 04:32 PM
Oh they're definitely morons. And at some level I don't have much sympathy.
But the "old man yells at cloud" part of me thinks this is all a bit of a silly overreaction.
If they want to display golliwogs on the counter then is that inherently racist? I guess it's in the same ballpark as black face, so maybe.
As you get older more things which just seemed normal when you were young are now wrong (and vice versa, apparently the gays are allowed to bum now).
It's hard to keep track :lol:

Mac76
03-05-2023, 04:51 PM
the question is, if a black family walked into that pub would they feel offended and/or not welcome? i suspect they well might so that's basically it right there, ok so all kinds of things 'cause offence' to different people and a lot of it's BS, but racial offence is pretty fundamental, gollywogs are part of a whole colonialist culture that encompassed discrimination and slavery

My family used to have a whole load of those gollywog musician figures you got with Robinson's marmalade - they're not at my house but if they were I wouldn't have them on display, as i have black friends and it might offend them, it's that simple

Letters
03-05-2023, 04:57 PM
Offence is, of course, subjective. You don't have a right to walk around not being offended. Some people it feels go out of their way to be offended. But I don't think people should go out of their way to be offensive either and if these are seen as a racist symbol of oppression then I guess by that metric it was pretty stupid thing to do.

Fiver says they voted for Brexit.

GP
03-05-2023, 05:03 PM

Gosh

Letters
03-05-2023, 05:26 PM
While we are here :lol:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/22216797/martin-tyler-tottenham-son/amp/

Everyone’s a rittle bit lacist

HCZ_Reborn
03-05-2023, 05:37 PM
the question is, if a black family walked into that pub would they feel offended and/or not welcome? i suspect they well might so that's basically it right there, ok so all kinds of things 'cause offence' to different people and a lot of it's BS, but racial offence is pretty fundamental, gollywogs are part of a whole colonialist culture that encompassed discrimination and slavery

My family used to have a whole load of those gollywog musician figures you got with Robinson's marmalade - they're not at my house but if they were I wouldn't have them on display, as i have black friends and it might offend them, it's that simple

That and some of the Golliwogs were shown hanging by the neck

I don’t think the display should be illegal, simply because I don’t think anything that causes offence should be illegal. But I think for suppliers, customers etc to boycott the place is all pretty fair.

I do think you are essentially making black customers feel unwelcome, Golliwogs are racist they are pejorative caricatures. But if you want to put yourself out of business for being so stupid as to put them on display and let people know exactly what kind of people you are…then you should be free to do so

HCZ_Reborn
03-05-2023, 05:41 PM
While we are here :lol:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/22216797/martin-tyler-tottenham-son/amp/

Everyone’s a rittle bit lacist

See that’s just ridiculous

It’s hardly like old Claude calling him DVD (I had to have a mate explain to me what that was about)

But Martial arts originate from south east Asia and if the nasty little fucker does a karate chop on someone why would you avoid the comparison.

HCZ_Reborn
03-05-2023, 05:48 PM
Offence is, of course, subjective. You don't have a right to walk around not being offended. Some people it feels go out of their way to be offended. But I don't think people should go out of their way to be offensive either and if these are seen as a racist symbol of oppression then I guess by that metric it was pretty stupid thing to do.

Fiver says they voted for Brexit.

It’s Grays, you would be hard pressed to find anyone who didn’t vote for Brexit. Same all over Essex really. But then I tire of the shit talked about people who voted leave over the past six years from being racist to being thick…by smug, middle class cunts who are still crying into their croissants that the fantasy Britain they imagined encapsulated by Danny Boyle’s Olympic opening ceremony didn’t actually exist.
I voted Remain out of a sense of economic conservatism, and I didn’t factor in the amount of people so pissed off with the status quo that offered a chance to stick one in the eye of the establishment they did so. And by establishment I mean cultural establishment that lecture and finger wags at people.
It’s what caused that narcissist shaved troll doll Trump to get elected.

The hubris and tin earred smugness shown by these people is astounding, they’ve learned nothing

Letters
03-05-2023, 06:12 PM
It’s surely a fact though that while not everyone who voted for Brexit was a racist thicko, all the racist thickos voted for Brexit.

But yes, the whole Remain campaign was a mash up of “you’re an idiot if you vote for Brexit” and “the sky will fall in if you do”. It wasn’t great. But the Leave campaign’s lies about the shining Utopia we’d be walking into if we left the EU wasn’t great either.

In general the level of political discourse is lamentably poor.

HCZ_Reborn
03-05-2023, 06:29 PM
It’s surely a fact though that while not everyone who voted for Brexit was a racist thicko, all the racist thickos voted for Brexit.

But yes, the whole Remain campaign was a mash up of “you’re an idiot if you vote for Brexit” and “the sky will fall in if you do”. It wasn’t great. But the Leave campaign’s lies about the shining Utopia we’d be walking into if we left the EU wasn’t great either.

In general the level of political discourse is lamentably poor.

The point is unless you’re doing guilt by association it shouldn’t be relevant.

The fact of the matter is most people don’t see themselves as European, we feel ourselves more culturally connected to the Anglosphere.

The people who harp on about racist Britain seem to show an astounding ignorance over the continent they beatify. Where far right parties actually do gain electoral traction.

The Spanish who think it’s fine to black up, The Germans who despite their shameful history still look upon non whites with a kind of paternalistic incredulity (ask any second generation Turk what it was like to live in Germany). And that’s before you get to the naked racism of the former eastern bloc.

I think Orwell’s Road to Wigan Pier is just as instructive about middle class liberals as it is middle class socialists.

FootieJohn909
27-06-2023, 03:28 PM
Maybe one day you will see what's wrong with it. Then it will be too late

HCZ_Reborn
27-06-2023, 04:26 PM
Maybe one day you will see what's wrong with it. Then it will be too late

Maybe. Of course I’d have to actually know what the it is you’re referring to

FootieJohn909
18-08-2023, 01:26 PM

The Wengerbabies
06-11-2023, 02:02 PM
Author comes out as transgender man after his wife came out as trans woman - and pair, who have a trans daughter, now live in a four-way open relationship with their trans lovers

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-12694447/Author-comes-transgender-man-wife-came-trans-woman-pair-trans-daughter-live-four-way-relationship-trans-lovers.html

Stunning and brave

The Wengerbabies
14-03-2024, 08:50 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GImw3h4W4AAtxgP?format=png&name=small

The Wengerbabies
17-03-2024, 01:15 AM
https://i.ibb.co/qygYKZj/image0-20.jpg

https://i.ibb.co/cTrCf1w/fghfghfgh.jpg

Letters
17-03-2024, 08:21 AM
I guess if it upsets the racists then it’s a good thing

HCZ_Reborn
17-03-2024, 09:30 AM

I imagine if I was an ethnic minority, this “right on” diversity stuff would actually immensely irritate me because I’d feel like I was being patronised. Given I’m not, whilst I find it cringe I find the reactions to it bemoaning existential threat to white civilisation horribly histrionic.

I think the way we fixate on race (and let’s be fair by race we largely mean skin colour) to be utterly counter-productive. And whilst racism exists, there is something unhealthy about the way it’s addressed. You’d think the Sewell commission on Racial and Ethnic disparities would be a cause for celebration. That actually in Britain the inequality is economic/class based rather than racial/ethnic…that things could be better but by and large your skin colour doesn’t hold you back.

But no because it didn’t confirm the pre-existing narrative its called a whitewash, even going to the point of accusing Tony Sewell of internalised racism. This is the problem with the philosophical underpinning of anti racism etc, there’s no sense of things ever having gotten better from the time of genuine prideful bigotry and it’s a holding pattern of resentment. To the point where even the aspiration of a colour blind society is considered racist.

It’s not an excuse, but it’s this kind of attitude that encourages idiots down the rabbit hole towards viewing the prevalence of black people on television as a sign of the Great Replacement coming to fruition.

Basically why can’t both these people fuck off and die.

The Wengerbabies
17-03-2024, 09:55 PM

It's just obvious virtue signalling. I'm not a racist but it's pathetic.

The Wengerbabies
17-03-2024, 09:56 PM
It’s not an excuse, but it’s this kind of attitude that encourages idiots down the rabbit hole towards viewing the prevalence of black people on television as a sign of the Great Replacement coming to fruition.

This is more of a sign that it's coming to fruition

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GIy8nL2X0AANFYp?format=jpg&name=medium

HCZ_Reborn
17-03-2024, 11:14 PM
It's just obvious virtue signalling. I'm not a racist but it's pathetic.

I’m not a Racist but?

There might be legitimate grounds to think you were racist if it wasn’t for the strong suspicion I have that most of what you say is done purely to get a reaction out of people.

WMUG
18-03-2024, 09:02 AM
I’m not a Racist but?

There might be legitimate grounds to think you were racist if it wasn’t for the strong suspicion I have that most of what you say is done purely to get a reaction out of people.

Distinction without a difference there.

HCZ_Reborn
18-03-2024, 10:40 AM
Distinction without a difference there.

I think there is a difference qualitatively between saying racist things and being a racist

It’s not a moral distinction, it’s just one in fact. Some people can just be arseholes and like to be offensive for the sake of it.

Some people genuinely buy into certain beliefs about racial superiority. Hitler wasn’t trolling, he genuinely bought into the idea of racial hygiene - and that because Jews are an amalgam race that formed from religion, he saw racial impurity and infection (medicalised terms) and that the Aryans were the only race that had not allowed itself to be polluted by miscegenation.

Does this guy genuinely think himself superior to people of different skin colour, or like with the conspiracy tropes is it just a way of getting a reaction from people?

Letters
18-03-2024, 10:50 AM
Hitler wasn’t trolling,
:lol:

That's an excellent phrase.

HCZ_Reborn
18-03-2024, 01:58 PM
https://www.instagram.com/reel/C4n3gS_Mb1w/?igsh=aGZnNmlqMDAxMHVi

Speaking of Racism

Letters
04-04-2024, 01:04 PM
https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/us-news/i-asked-trans-girlfriend-hide-32491130

HCZ_Reborn
04-04-2024, 04:22 PM

I love how the reporting ties itself up in knots over pronouns

This feels very much like a I don’t want to tell my mum I’m gay story, rebranded for the 2020s

Niall_Quinn
05-04-2024, 12:11 AM

Why do you even read shit like that? What's wrong with you?

Niall_Quinn
05-04-2024, 12:21 AM
I think there is a difference qualitatively between saying racist things and being a racist

It’s not a moral distinction, it’s just one in fact. Some people can just be arseholes and like to be offensive for the sake of it.

Some people genuinely buy into certain beliefs about racial superiority. Hitler wasn’t trolling, he genuinely bought into the idea of racial hygiene - and that because Jews are an amalgam race that formed from religion, he saw racial impurity and infection (medicalised terms) and that the Aryans were the only race that had not allowed itself to be polluted by miscegenation.

Does this guy genuinely think himself superior to people of different skin colour, or like with the conspiracy tropes is it just a way of getting a reaction from people?

Hitler was a politician. Enough said. No different to the rest of them. He said whatever it took to maintain power, and he did the same. He's earmarked because we fought him in a war. Otherwise he'd just be Saddam Hussein - before we fought him in a war. Our man in Germany. When he failed to become our man then he was Godwin's Law. ALL politicians see themselves as superior. They make decisions and then pass those decision upon living, breathing, human beings. As if they have the first fucking clue about the people they are passing their self-serving laws upon. It's all a scam and has always been a scam. The King is dead, long live the King in a different cloak. Cast your vote for whoever is already decided. Then piss off for 5 years and if we end up gassing 6 million Jews or vaporising 2 million Iraqis then see you in 5 years. Nothing wrong with Hitler, as far as politicians go. He was mainstream. American, British and Dutch banks loved him. Time Magazine fawned over him. Swell guy and all that, especially if you were part of the eugenics movement that was founded in America. Well, then the dude went a bit too far. Now he's Michael Myers. Cautionary tales.