PDA

View Full Version : General Football Nonsense

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

Marc Overmars
07-02-2013, 06:25 PM
I think even Spurs fans would be embarrassed reading that. What is that muppet talking about, Ronaldo is one of the greatest ever FFS. Bale has similar strengths (pace, power etc) but that's it.

Shaqiri Is Boss
07-02-2013, 06:41 PM
Jeff really should just stop talking until 3:01pm on a Saturday. Then when all the scores have come in, he can be zipped up again and put away for the week.

GP
07-02-2013, 06:44 PM
He's got to sell the product. BLitW and all that.

But stilll...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MIZbGSXeWWE

McNamara That Ghost...
07-02-2013, 09:22 PM
The weird thing about the BlitW spiel when it comes to La Liga is that those boneheads seem to forget Sky actually broadcast La Liga games too.

McNamara That Ghost...
09-02-2013, 05:48 PM
Borussia Dortmund 1-4 Hamburg. :blink:

Hamburg went down to ten men. :lol:

Master Splinter
09-02-2013, 05:50 PM
Dortmund are putting all their focus on the CL.

Bayern are going to win the title by an extremely handsome margin.

By a Giroud, if you will.

McNamara That Ghost...
09-02-2013, 05:57 PM
I thought FC Hollywood might have little bit crumble.

Master Splinter
09-02-2013, 06:00 PM
They haven't played Arsenal yet.

McNamara That Ghost...
09-02-2013, 06:01 PM
This is true. It's on its way!

Shaqiri Is Boss
09-02-2013, 06:55 PM
Borussia Dortmund 1-4 Hamburg. :blink:

Hamburg went down to ten men. :lol:
So did Dortmund.

Lewandowski kicked someone up the arse, essentially :lol:

Who is apparently close to joining Bayern.

McNamara That Ghost...
10-02-2013, 12:42 AM
Ah I missed that.

Lewandowski. :lol:

Why join FC Hollywood?

Cripps_orig
15-02-2013, 12:08 AM
Football fans could be allowed to drink alcohol in their seats for the first time in almost 30 years if a campaign led by Ipswich Town gets the go-ahead.
Daily Mirror

Terrible move if this happens

Shaqiri Is Boss
21-02-2013, 03:13 PM
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/21534620

:lol:

Moral of the story: don't leave a game early.

Letters
21-02-2013, 03:54 PM
Dan! Dan! Dan! Dan! Dan! Dan! Dan! Dan! Dan! Dan! Dan! Dan! Dan! Dan! Dan!

LDG
21-02-2013, 04:16 PM
Dan! Dan! Dan! Dan! Dan! Dan! Dan! Dan! Dan! Dan! Dan! Dan! Dan! Dan! Dan!

It was 3-1 the other night wasn't it? :ninja:

Niall_Quinn
21-02-2013, 04:30 PM
It was 3-1 the other night wasn't it? :ninja:

:haha: We saw you sneaking out!

It was 5-1

Letters
21-02-2013, 04:35 PM
<_< I wasn't feeling well!

LDG
21-02-2013, 04:55 PM

GP
22-02-2013, 06:46 PM
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/21553769

Ollie the Optimist
23-02-2013, 12:22 AM
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/21553769

No one should go to a game abroad or at home and fear for their life. It's shocking

Marc Overmars
23-02-2013, 08:53 PM
I got into the top 1000 for this weeks Super 6!

Damn Reading getting pumped ruined my chances of going further though.

GP
25-02-2013, 02:05 PM
BT has acquired ESPN UK and Ireland.

Master Splinter
25-02-2013, 09:34 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HaCF8QV4smU

:haha:

Niall_Quinn
26-02-2013, 02:10 AM
BT has acquired ESPN UK and Ireland.

How much did they pay for Ireland? Or was it thrown in for free?

McNamara That Ghost...
27-02-2013, 08:29 PM
Bayern Munich 1-0 Borussia Dortmund in the cup. Robben with the goal.

PGFC
04-03-2013, 02:50 PM
Just realised that Barnet have only 4 or 5 home games left before Barnet Council get whet they've always wanted, another fucking Tescos, time for one final trip to Underhill before another piece of my heritage is lost forever :(

Letters
04-03-2013, 02:56 PM
Just realised that Barnet have only 4 or 5 home games left before Barnet Council get whet they've always wanted, another fucking Tescos, time for one final trip to Underhill before another piece of my heritage is lost forever :(
O RLY?

Might see you there then

Underhill :bow:

Real football :bow:

Dennis Bendtner
04-03-2013, 05:52 PM
http://www.101greatgoals.com/blog/former-man-united-arsenal-defender-mikael-silvestres-car-crash-portland-debut-v-new-york/

Things can always be worse.

Letters
05-03-2013, 10:00 AM
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-merseyside-21660278

Awesome GHELing!

Shaqiri Is Boss
13-03-2013, 11:26 AM
The world’s leading football clubs are to be offered enormous financial inducements to participate in a 24-team tournament every two years in Qatar and neighbouring Gulf states, The Times has learnt.

Backed by the Qatari royal family, the self-styled “Dream Football League” (DFL) will release plans next month for a new club tournament that it hopes to establish as a rival to the Champions League and the Club World Cup.

The move, the latest stage of Qatar’s bid to establish itself as a dominant player in world football, represents a clear threat to the existing powerbases of Fifa, football’s world governing body, and Uefa, its European counterpart.

It remains to be seen which, if any, Barclays Premier League clubs will sign up for the project, but DFL is prepared to offer elite clubs such as Barcelona and Manchester United an astonishing €200 million (about £175 million) per two-year cycle in an attempt to gain support.

Its plan is to have four of England’s most prestigious clubs among 16 “permanent” DFL members, with a further eight global clubs competing on an invitational basis.

The project is being driven from Doha and Paris after the recent takeover of Paris Saint-Germain by Qatar Sports Investment (QSI).

Qatar is eager to win the full support of the increasingly influential European Club Association (ECA), which is involved in a continuing power struggle with Uefa and Fifa, but the recent ECA general assembly, held in Doha, featured a stern warning from Karl-Heinz Rummenigge, the chairman, to PSG about the French club’s aggressive attempts to win power and influence among the game’s elite.

If successful, the idea — which would feature the first tournament held across the region in the summer of 2015 — would change the face of world football, not least in widening the gap between the richest clubs and the rest.

The sums under discussion would dwarf those in the Champions League, which has an annual prize fund of £595 million. Chelsea won £47.3 million as European champions last season.

DFL’s idea is that the sums involved would lead clubs to make the tournament their top priority, even ahead of the Champions League and their domestic leagues, particularly in an era in which additional revenue will help clubs such as PSG and Manchester City, respectively owned by sovereign wealth funds in Qatar and Abu Dhabi, to overcome Uefa’s new “financial fair play” regulations.

The idea of holding the tournament in the summer is a key part of Qatar’s strategy. Having encountered widespread objections to its controversial plans to host the 2022 World Cup finals in summer, when temperatures soar beyond 40C (104F), Qatar aims to demonstrate that it can, with the backing of the most powerful clubs, overcome concerns about player and spectator safety with the use of air conditioning not just in the stadiums but throughout all host cities.

DFL plans to hold the tournament not only in Qatar but in six cities across the Gulf, with venues in Bahrain, the United Arab Emirates and possibly Saudi Arabia.

Officials from Uefa and the Premier League declined to comment on the DFL proposals last night. The ECA did not respond to inquiries.

Leading figures from Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool, Manchester City and Manchester United also declined to respond, although some privately expressed full support for the existing competition in club football while saying that they had not heard of the DFL proposals.

The existing European club competition structure has been far more stable since Uefa reacted to the “Media Partners” breakaway league threat of the 1990s by expanding the Champions League, but there have been renewed discussions in recent years about the idea of creating a competition whereby the elite clubs play each other more often than the present arrangements allow.

Florentino Pérez, the Real Madrid president, said in 2009 that it was time to push for “a new European super league, which guarantees that the best always play the best, which does not happen in the Champions League”.

At very least, it is possible that there will be a desire among the clubs to use the interest from Qatar to push for changes to the existing Champions League and Europa League structure and to the financial rewards that are involved.

But in Qatar they are serious about the DFL proposal.

As one source close to the project said: “These people have already shown that, if they want something to happen, they will throw enough money at it to make it happen. And the football industry has shown that everything can be bought for the right price.”

Football :rose:?

Kano
13-03-2013, 11:33 AM
there is no way the world cup will be played in the summer in qatar - their normal league finishes before then, so they won't expect the world to play in ridiculous heat.

so the football calender will change for that and more than likely not revert back.

the region is slowly but surely taking over football in every manager league in the world and if they offer more money and more control for clubs, then shit could easily change.

dazthegooner
13-03-2013, 11:38 AM
FFS hope it doesn't happen though it probably will eventually :(

Marc Overmars
13-03-2013, 11:54 AM
What a shit idea.

It seems inevitable though that something like this will happen in the not too distant future.

Xhaka Can’t
13-03-2013, 01:01 PM
What a shit idea.

It seems inevitable though that something like this will happen in the not too distant future.

If the idea is shit, it will happen.

PGFC
13-03-2013, 01:07 PM
It's a lie, based on a spoof, taken as gospel by idiotic journalists

Kano
13-03-2013, 01:19 PM
Yet as Eurosport investigated further it quickly became apparent that the story's inspiration appeared to lie in a spoof French article by website Les Cahiers du Football, with almost all the details in The Times found within their story of March 10.

Jerome Latta, who wrote the article for Cahiers du Football, subsequently explained to French online publication Rue89 that he believed the story had been spread because it had an air of plausibility.

"I swear it's come entirely out of my imagination," Latta said. "I don't have a source.

"I don't know whether the project is plausible, because fans and governments might block it from happening. But in any case you can imagine it.

"The football industry has evolved so much in these last few years and as it comes in the context of a European financial crisis (as my made-up Qatari source says in the article), it seemed possible."

Amongst the details common to both stories were that the organisers aim to begin the tournament in 2015, and stage it every two years. It would be held in the summer at six cities across the Gulf.

Kay took to Twitter to defend his scoop, saying Cahiers du Football "was 100% not the source of my story, as I suspect Cahiers (with their 'DFL' imagery) know."

But in response, Cahiers du Football said: "What do you 'suspect'? We made it all up, including the picture... We know nothing about your source, if it exists."

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/news/football-qatar-plan-europes-elite-compete-dream-league-082126288.html

McNamara That Ghost...
13-03-2013, 01:19 PM
The Times. :haha:

Shaqiri Is Boss
13-03-2013, 01:22 PM
Quite.

But I agree with Moe. It really wouldn't surprise me if some sort of Super League did happen, and that it wouldn't be too far away.

Cripps_orig
17-03-2013, 08:20 PM
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/4846287/Greek-footballer-Giorgos-Katidis-banned-for-alleged-Nazi-salute.html

:doh:

Shaqiri Is Boss
19-03-2013, 04:30 PM
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/21843606

Bridgwater's league fixtures
20 March - Mangotsfield (A)
23 March- Merthyr Town (A)
25 March - Taunton Town (H)
27 March - Bishops Cleeve (A)
30 March - Sholing (H)
1 April - Taunton Town (A)
3 April - Swindon Supermarine (A)
6 April - Didcot Town (H)
11 April - Poole Town (H)
13 April - Winchester City (A)
16 April - Abingdon United (H)
18 April- Cinderford Town (A)
20 April - Cirencester Town (H)
23 April - Yate Town (H)
27 April - North Leigh (A)

PGFC
19-03-2013, 05:00 PM
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/21849733

Wigan forward Callum McManaman has escaped retrospective action from the Football Association over his challenge on Newcastle defender Massadio Haidara

As the other ginger tosser would say "heads gone" :sulk: I take it he'll break Cazorlas leg in May now

McNamara That Ghost...
19-03-2013, 05:46 PM
And on that: Phil Neville to help coach the U21 players for Euro 2013. :lol:

Guess it's timed well to train up the next knee high+ challengers.

PGFC
19-03-2013, 06:44 PM
To add insult to injury the FA have charged John Carver for his part in the half-time jolly :d

I see McLunatic's got previous too, sheesh, if it was one of ours, he'd be swinging from the Presses proverbial lamp-post by now. :sulk:

LDG
26-03-2013, 05:08 PM
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-21944683

The father of footballers Gary and Phil Neville has been arrested on suspicion of indecent assault.

The BBC understands Neville Neville has been arrested by Greater Manchester Police (GMP).

A GMP statement said officers are investigating a sexual assault in the early hours of Saturday, in Bury.

It's funny because his name is Neville Neville.

Kano
26-03-2013, 05:17 PM
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-21944683

It's funny because his name is Neville Neville.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Neville-Devil-Jiggy-Michael-Lawrence/dp/1408304074

Özim
27-03-2013, 01:04 PM
West Ham have done alright for themselves, huge new stadium to use, 2 million a year (apparently they can get that back in 3-4 games) for a 99 year term and a small outlay of 15 million, they'll be rolling in it.

Sounds like a best way to get a new stadium.

McNamara That Ghost...
27-03-2013, 02:41 PM
Presuming they don't get relegated in the meantime.

Steven Fletcher is out for the season. As is Cattermole.

Sunderland. :rose:

LDG
27-03-2013, 02:52 PM
West Ham have done alright for themselves, huge new stadium to use, 2 million a year (apparently they can get that back in 3-4 games) for a 99 year term and a small outlay of 15 million, they'll be rolling in it.

Sounds like a best way to get a new stadium.

They won't be laughing in 99 years when they've got nowhere to go :sulk:

I will be :pal:

Marc Overmars
27-03-2013, 02:55 PM
They won't be laughing in 99 years when they've got nowhere to go :sulk:

I will be :pal:

You'll be dead.

LDG
27-03-2013, 03:08 PM
You'll be dead.

No I won't. I'll be 133.

Like Coney.

Özim
27-03-2013, 03:22 PM
Mourinho spotted at Chelsea amidst rumours he might rejoin Chelski.....please let this not be true :pray:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/article-2299822/Jose-Mourinho-pictured-Chelsea.html

Xhaka Can’t
27-03-2013, 03:43 PM
I couldn't care less.

GP
27-03-2013, 04:11 PM
I couldn't care less.

As long he stays away from us :good:

Özim
27-03-2013, 04:26 PM
I couldn't care less.
I could, he's one of the best managers about and they'll be winning sh*t loads again.

Be nice for us to have a top manager for a change.

Marc Overmars
27-03-2013, 04:29 PM
The quip about West Ham's stadium failed so now you've moved on to Mourinho.

Zim. :lol:

Awful fisherman.

LDG
27-03-2013, 04:31 PM

Özim
27-03-2013, 04:32 PM

In all seriousness I'd personally love Mourinho at Arsenal, I watched the documentary about him and he makes himself one of the squad, the players love him and he has a bond with his players that no other manager seems to have, when they score a goal he celebrates like he's one of them.

He's also a great manager, whatever anyone says and I personally think he's pretty charismatic and entertaining. He does some questionnable things sometimes, but so do most managers, Wenger included.

I know it will never happen however.

Özil's Panoramic View
29-03-2013, 12:10 PM
Yaya Touré is the best player in Premier League, says Yohan Cabaye

Newcastle United midfielder Yohan Cabaye says Manchester City star Yaya Touré is the best player in the Premier League

....“Touré is the best, because he can defend, he can score, he can play up offensively and defensively. He is the complete midfielder and he deserves to be
where he is....

http://www.thesportreview.com/tsr/2013/03/yaya-toure-best-premier-league-yohan-cabaye/?utm_campaign=Twitter&utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=Twitter

Definitely up there with the better players, but I wouldn't exactly say he's the best prem player around atm.

Dennis Bendtner
29-03-2013, 01:06 PM
He's mostly a pile of lumbering crap for 80 minutes before activating Beast Mode for about five. Matchwinner yes, league's best player no.

Master Splinter
29-03-2013, 01:18 PM
He's big, he's strong, he's powerful, he's got strength.

Niall_Quinn
29-03-2013, 01:20 PM
He's big, he's strong, he's powerful, he's got strength.

Agreed! What's not to love -> LINK (http://s1.wp.com/wp-content/themes/vip/metrouk/img/polar-bear.jpg?m=1354727537g)

McNamara That Ghost...
30-03-2013, 06:59 PM
Bayern Munich 8-0 Hamburg. 20 minutes left. :haha:

McNamara That Ghost...
30-03-2013, 07:09 PM
Bayern Munich 9-1 Hamburg. :haha:

McNamara That Ghost...
30-03-2013, 07:17 PM
9-2. :wacko:

McNamara That Ghost...
30-03-2013, 07:26 PM
And that is how it finished.

VDV. :lol:

Özil's Panoramic View
02-04-2013, 02:11 PM
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2302760/Zinedine-Zidane-Gareth-Bale--best-Europe.html?ITO=1490&ns_mchannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490

Great players very seldom make good pundits - no exception here.

Anyway, article reaffirms my thinking that Bale will be off to Madrid come next season.

The scum. :pal:

Syn
02-04-2013, 02:22 PM
He's doing a similar job to what Van Persie did last year. The question is always going to be whether he can keep it up. Some passes (like the one for Vertonghen on the weekend) will help just as much as the goals because top teams may not need to be carried by a selfish player - so he needs them to know he can be a team player when needed. He's in the top bracket of players. I'd be very surprised if Fergie wasn't interested. Bale will fetch a gigantic fee this summer. I'm thinking £40m+.

Master Splinter
02-04-2013, 05:57 PM
Bale to United would be the only thing that makes sense.

Unless he wants to join Anzhi.

Marc Overmars
02-04-2013, 06:01 PM
I've always thought Bale was a shoe-in for United but I didn't anticipate he'd become the freak he is now, so whether Fergie can spend 40m+ on one player remains to be seen as Spurs will rinse anyone who comes in for him.

Master Splinter
02-04-2013, 06:08 PM
Valencia has become shit, Youngy was always shit and Nani is erratic, so a couple of them going frees up funds.

And £40m is the £25-30m of a few years ago so I'm not sure it would be a galling fee for Fergie. They've spent big on Rio, Wazza and Garcia before.

Özil's Panoramic View
03-04-2013, 01:47 PM
Ginola also believes that Bale can be compared to the likes of as Lionel Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo.
“He’s fantastic, especially this season,” he added. “The kid still has so much to learn about the game but at his age, he already knows a lot.
“He does a lot for Spurs. Scoring goals, doing so many things. He’s got the strength, he’s got everything.
“The main difference between Messi, Ronaldo and Gareth Bale is that they are not playing in the same league. Messi and Ronaldo are still in the Champions League and they’re both scoring over 50 or 60 goals per season. It’s quite a lot.
“But Gareth Bale is not a striker and he has still managed to score goals – very important ones. He is definitely in that league.”

http://www.thesportreview.com/tsr/2013/04/david-ginola-tottenham-gareth-bale/?utm_campaign=Twitter&utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=Twitter

Yeah, sparodically scoring a few flukes is all that is required to be of the same ilk as Messi and CR7.

Way being properly paved for Ape Boy to be yet another over-hyped player turned flop.

Japan Shaking All Over
04-04-2013, 03:57 AM
Not sure where this is being spoken about but some classic WUMing by Barton. . .

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/22022259

The guy is an absolute tit but I had to laugh

Özil's Panoramic View
05-04-2013, 01:07 PM
https://fbcdn-photos-f-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/532914_10151414154848003_1773339366_n.png

https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151414154848003&l=5668feab62&refsrc=http%3A%2F%2Ft.co%2FpwMHzLEbdY&_rdr

Cripps_orig
07-04-2013, 08:06 PM
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/22056769

Cheeky bid?

Maestro
09-04-2013, 06:19 PM
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/4879557/Phil-Jones-faces-Pictures-of-Man-Utd-aces-facial-expressions.html

Herp Derp Fame

IBK
09-04-2013, 06:34 PM
Congrats to Wayne Bridge.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/22067893

Xhaka Can’t
09-04-2013, 06:55 PM
Man, she is one lucky girl.

IBK
09-04-2013, 06:56 PM
Man, she is one lucky girl.

The new Posh and Becks?

GP
09-04-2013, 06:57 PM
I have never heard of her.

IBK
09-04-2013, 06:59 PM
I have never heard of her.

Me neither - looks nice though.

IBK
09-04-2013, 07:00 PM
Not sure where this is being spoken about but some classic WUMing by Barton. . .

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/22022259

The guy is an absolute tit but I had to laugh

How pathetic is it that the authorities need to look into this?

IBK
09-04-2013, 07:02 PM
Good luck Dave Whelan...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/22078110

Xhaka Can’t
09-04-2013, 07:04 PM
He is fucked in the head if he thinks he is getting a minute's silence at any football match for this.

GP
09-04-2013, 07:07 PM
He is fucked in the head if he thinks he is getting a minute's silence at any football match for this.

If he goes to Old Trafford he'll get 90 mins silence.

LDG
09-04-2013, 07:22 PM
If he goes to Old Trafford he'll get 90 mins silence.

97, tbf.

Xhaka Can’t
09-04-2013, 08:04 PM
The dumb fuck is just after publicity.

Cripps_orig
09-04-2013, 08:07 PM
Congrats to Wayne Bridge.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/22067893

Lucky ****.

Looks great and a great singer, Wazza Bridge has done well

The only question remaining is when does John Terry make his move?

Özil's Panoramic View
10-04-2013, 11:44 AM
Tony Pulis has claimed Gareth Bale and Cristiano Ronaldo would be suited to Stoke City’s style of play as the Potters boss defends his record this season.

http://www.thesportreview.com/tsr/2013/04/gareth-bale-cristiano-ronaldo-tony-pulis/?utm_campaign=Twitter&utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=Twitter

Marc Overmars
10-04-2013, 11:48 AM
Pulis. :lol:

It'll be a glorious day when this knuckle dragger and Stoke finally piss off.

McNamara That Ghost...
10-04-2013, 12:08 PM
I want us to get the ball out to players who can excite the crowd.

He means Delap and Shotton.

Marc Overmars
10-04-2013, 12:37 PM
Or Cameron.

Being able to take a long throw must be one of the first requirements when taking a trial.

McNamara That Ghost...
10-04-2013, 12:48 PM
It's a long commute to Twickenham.

PGFC
11-04-2013, 12:41 PM
So, Hawk-Eye is in then :popcorn:

From BBC Sport's Richard Conway: BBC Sport has learned that the Premier League meeting in London has passed goal-line technology for use next season, with British-based Hawk-Eye awarded the contract.
The FA will also install a system at Wembley Stadium in time for the Community Shield in August.
A raft of financial regulations have also been ratified by the 20 clubs.

Shaqiri Is Boss
17-04-2013, 11:01 AM
Apparently some Croatian player, now manager, Jozo Gaspar has been sacked after he stole a players' credit card and tried to buy 36 litres of Jagermeister. Unfortunately it was over the credit limit which alerted the player who called the police.

36 litres.

GP
17-04-2013, 11:03 AM
He was just having breakfast with Gazza

GP
20-04-2013, 02:18 PM
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/04/20/article-0-19656CD5000005DC-783_634x741.jpg

McNamara That Ghost...
20-04-2013, 04:20 PM
I choose number 2.

Also, Hannover 1-6 Bayern Munich. They've been absurd this season.

Shaqiri Is Boss
20-04-2013, 07:46 PM
It looks like a GTA weapons cheat.

But in the good ol' days when it was left, down, right up, left, down right, up, not a phone number.

GP
20-04-2013, 08:19 PM
I've just realised it's supposed to say the word 'love' :doh:

What a shit tattoo. What a shit player. What a shit human being.

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
20-04-2013, 08:43 PM
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/04/20/article-0-19656CD5000005DC-783_634x741.jpg

who is that....simon cowell's boyfriend?

GP
20-04-2013, 09:15 PM
who is that....simon cowell's boyfriend?

Former Arsenal megastar Jay Bothroyd

Kano
22-04-2013, 10:33 PM
http://media.skynews.com/media/images/generated/2013/4/22/233811/default/v2/blatter-hacked-close-1-522x293.jpg

http://news.sky.com/story/1081602/fifa-head-sepp-blatters-twitter-feed-hacked

PGFC
24-04-2013, 02:39 PM
10 games for Suarez, boy he's going to be hungry...

Letters
26-04-2013, 04:06 PM
U-S-A! U-S-A!

https://twitter.com/usasoccerguy

Özil's Panoramic View
26-04-2013, 04:10 PM
Dear god. :haha:

Please tell me those were mostly deliberate.

LDG
26-04-2013, 05:27 PM
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/22310331

Barry Fry :bow:

Shaqiri Is Boss
26-04-2013, 05:47 PM
U-S-A! U-S-A!

https://twitter.com/usasoccerguy

Jens' :bow:

Ollie the Optimist
26-04-2013, 06:04 PM
Dear god. :haha:

Please tell me those were mostly deliberate.

you know that bit where it his in his bio that its a parody account?

i think its safe to assume they were all deliberate

Ollie the Optimist
26-04-2013, 06:06 PM
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/22310331

Barry Fry :bow:

@danroan Prem League say their incoming chairman Anthony Fry is a Man Utd fan - just like FA's incoming chairman Greg Dyke..& FA Vice Chmn David Gill

thats from a bbc journalist. oh yay

McNamara That Ghost...
26-04-2013, 06:42 PM
He used to work for Lehman Brothers. :lol:

Letters
27-04-2013, 04:32 PM
Couldn't see a League Two thread so...

Barnet :rose:

Relegated again :(

Ollie the Optimist
28-04-2013, 01:21 PM
phil brown got jermey kyle to give the team talk to his southend team yesterday.

i dont even know where to start with that

GP
28-04-2013, 09:22 PM
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xzex49_beckham-sent-off_sport?start=16#.UX2Sp7Wkpj4

Give it up, old man

KSE Comedy Club
29-04-2013, 01:49 PM
Who was it that predicted arry saying he had no time to keep QPR up?

Someone on here said it.

Well anyway, I've just read his 'statement' on the SSN app.

"I had no time to build a team" :lol:

server too busy!
29-04-2013, 02:50 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKTsK_bpsg0

Still got it

LDG
29-04-2013, 02:58 PM
What a beer belly :lol:

Niall_Quinn
29-04-2013, 03:22 PM
Lucky he's too fat to get off the ground during his celebration or he would have killed that bloke if he landed on him.

Maestro
01-05-2013, 05:17 AM
Operacion Puerto - destroy the blood bags without testing

Why? The Spain national team were being doped

Niall_Quinn
01-05-2013, 01:11 PM
Operacion Puerto - destroy the blood bags without testing

Why? The Spain national team were being doped

Incredible (you might think). The cosy world of PR is a long way from the reality. Sports, politics, big business, charities (especially charities), anything you can think of that revolves around money and favour, all corrupt as fuck. And blatant about it too but people want to believe the PR instead. Cognitive dissonance as a way of life. Everyone has a good old laugh at "conspiracy theorists" without realising if it's not a conspiracy then somebody is missing a trick. And the evidence is underpinned by one inevitable and inexorable trend that is openly boasted about so in no way could be considered to be in dispute. The gap between the mega wealthy and every other **** is growing exponentially. Hell, they brazenly publish league tables and wave them under our noses. All the product of hard work you know? To be sure. I could live with it if they weren't fucking up our sport and our politics and our trains and our hospitals. But they are so it may be time to start calling them out for it rather than applauding and turning on those who do raise complaint. We get what we permit.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1623725-operacion-puerto-fuentes-verdict-casts-dark-shadow-over-spains-golden-era

Shaqiri Is Boss
01-05-2013, 01:56 PM
What other reasons would there be to destroy the blood bags, if not to cover up other names?

Then again, as I said in the other thread on this, I'm not sure if I wouldn't just like to stay with my fingers stuck in my ears and pretend every footballer is completely clean. Blissful ignorance.

Xhaka Can’t
01-05-2013, 02:37 PM
Nobody likes hoarders.

PGFC
01-05-2013, 02:39 PM
I think the Spanish will do anything in their power at the moment to protect what little is left of their national pride, with 27% unemployment and their country well and truly down the shitter the last thing they need is to be seen to be the root of all sports cheating for the last 7 years.

Niall_Quinn
01-05-2013, 02:51 PM
Might not even be the Spanish driving this, could be other interested parties who are happy to see things nipped in the bud. Either way, a cover-up hardly promotes the Spanish national identity. They'd get a lot more credit in the long run from being open about these things. The economy could improve but the glory years of Spanish football may be tarnished for ever and deserves to be after this shambles. It's like the Olympics, when you look in the record books it makes sense to discount every East German and Chinese entry. Unfair maybe but stuff like this sticks.

Master Splinter
01-05-2013, 03:18 PM
I was always suspicious when Nadal's arm went from Schwarzenegger to Woody Allen.

Plus, the freak isn't even naturally left-handed.

Messi's legacy :rose:.

Syn and Crippz woz rite.

McNamara That Ghost...
02-05-2013, 05:29 PM
Wayne Bridge is having a kid.

Aww.

Who's the dad do we reckon?

Shaqiri Is Boss
02-05-2013, 06:01 PM
Stelling.

Or Thommo.

It'll be obvious when you see the nose.

PGFC
02-05-2013, 06:15 PM
Wayne Bridge is having a kid.

Aww.

Who's the dad do we reckon?

It's probably a wank'n'baster, He's been so un-manned by JT

Marc Overmars
02-05-2013, 06:17 PM
How that nobody managed to bag that Saturdays chick I'll never know.

GP
02-05-2013, 06:19 PM
He's rich.

Marc Overmars
02-05-2013, 06:21 PM
True but that bint could have her pick.

GP
02-05-2013, 06:24 PM
She's stupid?

Marc Overmars
02-05-2013, 06:26 PM
Sounds about right.

Cripps_orig
02-05-2013, 06:52 PM
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/22382633

Terrible news

Master Splinter
04-05-2013, 06:39 PM
Finished 1-1 between Dortmund and Bayern in the Bundesliga. Gross Kraut and Gometh with the goals. Agent Lewandowski bottled a pel. Decent save from Neuer tbf. Rafinha was sent off for two yellows.

Heavily weakened teams, so there's not much to take out of the match going into the CL final. Other than that they hate each other and it would be good if Lewandowski stopped being wasteful.

Letters
13-05-2013, 09:42 AM
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-22470430

Are they Arsenal in disguise?

Grebbo
13-05-2013, 11:28 AM
How that nobody managed to bag that Saturdays chick I'll never know.

She's nothing special tbh. When you're a multi millionaire you're gonna have hot women.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/05/12/article-0-19BC8161000005DC-580_634x958.jpg

Shaqiri Is Boss
16-05-2013, 02:38 PM
Beckham to retire at the end of the season.

Cue Sullivan lob and Greece free kick loop...

GP
16-05-2013, 02:41 PM
He's been retired for about 5 years tbh

PGFC
16-05-2013, 02:43 PM
She's nothing special tbh. When you're a multi millionaire you're gonna have hot women.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/05/12/article-0-19BC8161000005DC-580_634x958.jpg

She has the look of a pikey.

Cripps_orig
16-05-2013, 06:06 PM
Becks :bow:

What a player. What a man.

He will be missed

Marc Overmars
16-05-2013, 06:14 PM
Becks. :bow:

Love that sexy bastard.

Cripps_orig
16-05-2013, 06:17 PM
And he's still got it tbh.

The way he outplayed Xavi and iniesta just a month or so ago will go down as legendary stuff

PGFC
16-05-2013, 07:05 PM
Hi-De-Oh :(

So that's who Ramsey's killed then...

Hi-de-Hi! actor Paul Shane dies

Paul Shane, the actor famous for starring in the 1980s BBC sitcom Hi-de-Hi!, has died, his agent has confirmed.

His agent said the 72-year-old died surrounded by his family at a hospice in Rotherham, South Yorkshire, earlier on Thursday after a short illness.

He leave behind his three daughters and six grandchildren. His wife died in 2001.

GP
17-05-2013, 12:06 PM
http://gossip.ladyarse.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/song_pique.jpg
http://gossip.ladyarse.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/song_pique4.jpg

PGFC
17-05-2013, 12:09 PM
Lovers tiff ?

Munchies
17-05-2013, 01:32 PM
David Beckham not in Premier League's top 1,000 - Chris Waddle
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/22568870
--
:haha: Someone's jealous , Beckham is easily in the top 50

Niall_Quinn
17-05-2013, 02:11 PM
Waddle enhancing his reputation as one of the least credible twats in football. I can always recall relaxing when Waddle got the ball because I knew he'd fuck it up. Now he's as good a pundit as he was a player.

Cripps_orig
17-05-2013, 02:11 PM
Waddle :haha:

Becks was and still is awesome.

The one manc player I didn't dislike.

GP
17-05-2013, 03:02 PM
David Beckham not in Premier League's top 1,000 - Chris Waddle
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/22568870
--
:haha: Someone's jealous , Beckham is easily in the top 50

He'd definitely be in the top 1000.

Just about.

Shaqiri Is Boss
17-05-2013, 03:26 PM
This from a man who can't even say penalty, nevermind score one.

Niall_Quinn
17-05-2013, 03:27 PM
This from a man who can't even say penalty, nevermind score one.

He was good at incredibly shit crosses, you can't take that away from him.

GP
17-05-2013, 03:47 PM
He's just jealous he never got to play for Arzul.

Cripps_orig
17-05-2013, 03:56 PM
Hope Becks becomes a manager.

He's played under some of the best from Fergie, Capello, Ancelotti etc so just do as they did and he's also trained with Arsenal under Wenger so don't do as he did and Beckham will have the makings of a fine manager

Marc Overmars
20-05-2013, 01:59 PM
Nike England kit.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2327371/England-kit-history-Nike-unveil-new-strip.html

LDG
20-05-2013, 03:56 PM
http://www.orschlurch.net/wp-content/gallery/pixxdump-172/thumbs_042.jpg

GP
20-05-2013, 04:06 PM
Who FAPd on them young boys?

Master Splinter
21-05-2013, 02:05 PM
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/22608572

Piss off Gordon Taylor.

Injury Time
21-05-2013, 07:27 PM
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/22608572

Piss off Gordon Taylor.

The spoilt brats need protection tbf :rolleyes: :ilt:

Injury Time
21-05-2013, 07:31 PM
http://www.orschlurch.net/wp-content/gallery/pixxdump-172/thumbs_042.jpg

Nigel held the ball close for protection, he was the last to be FAPed, he was worried about the managers' reference to "penetration in the box" and not sure he wanted the t-shirt reward given the penguin walks his team mates had adopted...

Özil's Panoramic View
22-05-2013, 12:57 PM
http://www.thesportreview.com/tsr/2013/05/chelsea-transfers-cristiano-ronaldo-jose-mourinho/

Hope this doesn't happen.

Marc Overmars
23-05-2013, 10:17 AM
Vitor Pereira the Porto coach is favourite for the Everton job.

Munchies
24-05-2013, 11:38 PM
Neymar going to Barca for £26m

I was hoping they'd get ripped off and pay over £50m for him, but I guess the fact he only had one year left on his contract made them sell him now.

Marc Overmars
25-05-2013, 10:08 AM
Everytime I've seen Neymar, which isn't a lot admittedly, he's always struck me as lacking substance. Although he is incredibly skillful.

Barca will probably turn him into Messi MKII.

Cripps_orig
25-05-2013, 10:18 AM
Apparently both Real and Barca have had bids accepted.

He won't be played upfront at Barca where Messi plays.

He will become another Sanchez

At Real he will flourish.

GP
26-05-2013, 06:02 PM
Falcao to Monaco

:rolleyes:

Shaqiri Is Boss
26-05-2013, 06:08 PM
In honour of Letters:

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lu3ew0yXco1qff6h5o1_500.gif

Cripps_orig
26-05-2013, 06:16 PM
Benfica lose in their cup final. :lol:

McNamara That Ghost...
26-05-2013, 06:30 PM
Benfica have had the greatest collapse of all time I would say. Neverkusen run them close.

Shaqiri Is Boss
28-05-2013, 12:54 PM
Unsurprisingly Martinez has resigned.

Hope he doesn't go to Everton. He seems likeable.

Marc Overmars
28-05-2013, 12:58 PM
Wigan. :rose:

He had probably taken them as far as he could though. You'd think he must have some sort of agreement with Everton (or another club) in place in order to resign.

McNamara That Ghost...
28-05-2013, 01:10 PM
You'd have to think it would be Everton really. Should be good. :popcorn:

Shaqiri Is Boss
28-05-2013, 01:23 PM
Yeah, apparently they made an approach for him last week.

Oh well, time to hate him...

PGFC
29-05-2013, 11:05 AM
So, it really will be Hughes to Stoke, they'll continue their hateful anti-football ways for a while yet then :sulk:

Injury Time
29-05-2013, 11:31 AM
So, it really will be Hughes to Stoke, they'll continue their hateful anti-football ways for a while yet then :sulk:
Didn't he lay the foundations for QPR EPL safety :pray: I really don't get what these Boards see in him, he's hardly a step up the entertainment ladder from Pulis :blink:

PGFC
29-05-2013, 12:05 PM
He was at Barcelona you know.

Xhaka Can’t
29-05-2013, 06:27 PM
Pfft, I've been there three times.

Munchies
29-05-2013, 10:15 PM
http://www.101greatgoals.com/wp-content/gallery/gimages/porto-players-that-have-been-sold-for-10m-or-more.jpg

Some over-rated POS on that list

GP
29-05-2013, 10:22 PM
Anderson :haha:

Özil's Panoramic View
29-05-2013, 10:23 PM
€30 mil for Anderson. :haha:

Dear fucking me.

Shaqiri Is Boss
29-05-2013, 10:40 PM
Ruben Micael? :blink: Who he?

In fact Wiki seems to suggest it was for about 5m euros, or even less. The others seem to tally with other sources.

Certainly some big fees there though. Probably little bit corrupt.

Cripps_orig
29-05-2013, 10:43 PM
On 18 August 2011, Micael and Porto teammate Radamel Falcao were purchased by Atlético Madrid in Spain, for €45 millions (Micael for €5,[4] although Porto later confirmed that he didn't generate any revenue).[5] The midfielder was immediately loaned to fellow La Liga outfit Real Zaragoza.[6][7]

That table can't be accurate

Marc Overmars
30-05-2013, 07:34 AM
I read and article on this the other day and 3rd party ownership is rife in Portugal. Porto can get big fees on some players because the buying club need to give them additional money in order to buy out the 3rd party first, so the transfer happens as it should between 2 clubs and doesn't get muddied with outside involvement.

GP
30-05-2013, 08:07 AM
I read and article on this the other day and 3rd party ownership is rife in Portugal. Porto can get big fees on some players because the buying club need to give them additional money in order to buy out the 3rd party first, so the transfer happens as it should between 2 clubs and doesn't get muddied with outside involvement.

Yeah, especially with South American players. It restricts where the player can go because some leagues don't allow 3rd party ownership.

Marc Overmars
30-05-2013, 10:19 PM
Ralf Rangnick is on the shortlist for the Everton job, along with Martinez.

Who?

McNamara That Ghost...
01-06-2013, 06:35 PM
German Cup final on at the moment. Bayern Munich vs Stuttgart. Still 0-0.

McNamara That Ghost...
01-06-2013, 06:42 PM
Bayern Munich 1-0 Stuttgart, Muller.

Munchies
01-06-2013, 06:44 PM
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x10gcws_fcb-1-0-stu_sport#from=embediframe

The treble is on

McNamara That Ghost...
01-06-2013, 07:10 PM
2-0 Mario Gomez.

Definitely on now.

Munchies
01-06-2013, 07:11 PM
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x10gdvc_fcb-2-0-stu_sport#from=embediframe
ICAMI, lol at Gomez, would have laughed if that went out

Done and dusted.

Well done Bayern.

McNamara That Ghost...
01-06-2013, 07:21 PM
3-0, Gomez with his second.

Munchies
01-06-2013, 07:39 PM
Another tap-in , always in the right place :good:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=nagK-9Vc970

3-2 now :lol:

Munchies
01-06-2013, 07:42 PM
Vela misses an open goal

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x10geo4_vela-falla-una-ocasion-clarisima_sport?start=13#.UapOlZytZGM

McNamara That Ghost...
01-06-2013, 07:43 PM
Harnik with both for Stuttgart. :blink:

Munchies
01-06-2013, 07:45 PM
Yeah, I didn't even know it was 3-1 let alone 3-2 :lol:

Suprising

McNamara That Ghost...
01-06-2013, 07:54 PM
3-2 FT, Bayern win the treble.

McNamara That Ghost...
01-06-2013, 09:11 PM
Petrolul Ploiesti won the Romanian Cup. :bow:

Cripps_orig
01-06-2013, 09:29 PM
Bordeaux won the French cup

Injury Time
02-06-2013, 06:50 AM
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/22738853
Some comedy keepers, and some nice shots/ goals tbf

PGFC
03-06-2013, 01:35 PM
So, Adrian Durham was mugged after last nights friendly with Brazil, unfortunately he was unharmed.

McNamara That Ghost...
03-06-2013, 02:29 PM
Stoke fans I reckon.

Cripps_orig
03-06-2013, 07:16 PM
Everton and Wigan agree a fee for Martinez.

Ollie the Optimist
03-06-2013, 07:36 PM
where do you get that from?

Shaqiri Is Boss
03-06-2013, 07:40 PM
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/

Hopefully they'll play good football and get relegated after signing Boselli for £8m.

Munchies
05-06-2013, 08:30 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=bbvOlcIICCg

Marc Overmars
05-06-2013, 02:01 PM
Martinez officially named Everton boss.

Xhaka Can’t
05-06-2013, 02:28 PM
Martinez officially named Everton boss.

It's not official til I hear it from Maccy.

GP
05-06-2013, 02:59 PM
It's not official til I hear it from Maccy.

http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2892/transfer-zone/2013/06/05/4027325/everton-appoint-martinez-as-manager?ICID=HP_HN_1

It's official

Cripps_orig
05-06-2013, 06:09 PM
Are Martinez and Everton important enough to have a muppet thread?

Letters
05-06-2013, 06:26 PM
Verminator :bow:

http://www.whoscored.com/Graphics/451/Show/Premier-League-2012-13-Most-Ineffective-XI

Shaqiri Is Boss
05-06-2013, 06:36 PM
Are Martinez and Everton important enough to have a muppet thread?

No.

Cripps_orig
05-06-2013, 06:39 PM
I ask only cos Moyes now has one and Martinez is a far better manager

Ollie the Optimist
05-06-2013, 10:26 PM
By John Cross 1 Comment
Harry Redknapp may quit Queens Park Rangers following row over signing Wayne Bridge
5 Jun 2013 22:30
Relegated Hoops dragging their heels over bringing new faces in, even on frees, because they can't shift their big earners

Burning his Bridges? Redknapp demands final say over signings at Loftus Road
Action
Queens Park Rangers manager Harry Redknapp has threatened to quit after a furious bust-up over transfers.

QPR manager Redknapp has had massive rows with their chief executive Philip Beard, who has been left in charge of player recruitment for next season by chairman Tony Fernandes.

Redknapp is desperate to bring free-agent defender Wayne Bridge to Loftus Road, and the Hoops' failure to agree a deal for the former England left-back sparked a huge behind-the-scenes argument that engulfed the club.

Angry Redknapp could now walk as QPR struggle to get big earners off the books following their relegation from the Premier League, leaving them reluctant to bring in new signings - even free transfers.

Former Tottenham boss Redknapp is now seeking showdown talks and assurances from Fernandes.

In an attack on Beard and the club’s new transfer policy, the 66-year-old said: “If we don’t change it, and I don’t get the players that I want to bring in, then we have not got a chance.

“You can’t have other people having a say at all, I’m a football person and I’ve got a staff around me of football people.

“We’ve got to make the decisions, and if we make the right ones we will have a chance. Otherwise, if other people want to make decisions we’ve got no chance.

“If I don’t get that, then I wouldn’t stick around.

Stately Wayne manner: Redknapp has sent up the Bat-Signal for Bridge
Ben Hoskins

“I’ll speak to Tony Fernandes. They’ve got to back me with the people I want.

“I’m not asking him to spend money, I’m looking at a couple of free transfers.

“I’m trying to get Wayne Bridge, I thought he did fantastically well with Brighton, he’d be a good left-back for us.

“He’s got great experience, looks in great shape and is a player I want to bring in on a free. I’m hoping that’s the first deal I can do.

“Tony is away, but I’ll speak to him and see if we can get the deal done.”

Bridge, 32, is available after his contract finally expired at Manchester City, following three seasons spent largely out on loan at West Ham, Sunderland and, most recently, Brighton.

But QPR are now likely to miss out on signing him because he has offers from other clubs.

Check out all the latest News, Sport & Celeb gossip at Mirror.co.uk http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/redknapp-threatens-quit-qpr-cant-1934397#ixzz2VNpPXpHX
Follow us: @DailyMirror on Twitter | DailyMirror on Facebook

its never his fault is it? he probably shouldnt have given samba a 100k a week or remy too with long contracts. never his fault though, the chairman/agent/tea lady/taxi driver/rosie the dog/arsene wenger did it

twitchy faced ****

Munchies
10-06-2013, 10:33 AM
Marton Fulop recovering from tumour operation
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/22840586

Hope he makes a good recovery, he helped us massively at West Brom away last season.

Shaqiri Is Boss
14-06-2013, 10:49 AM
Owen Coyle to be named Wigan boss, according to the BBC.

Dennis Bendtner
14-06-2013, 10:52 AM
Barclays Premier Le...oh.

Munchies
14-06-2013, 01:25 PM
Anyone remember when Coyle was touted as our next manager when we were playing shit and his team (forgot which one) were on a tear ?

Özil's Panoramic View
20-06-2013, 10:55 AM
Predictions: Who will win what? And who's going to go down from the Premier League?

It's June. Wimbledon hasn't started, most of the big summer movies have yet to be proved to be a poor second to a night in with a Breaking Bad DVD and the schools aren't even out - but the new season's fixtures ARE out.

So, why not ask the Mirror's team of football writers and columnists to stick their heads in the noose and predict, even though gajillions will be spent on transfers between now and September, how they reckon the 2013-14 season might go.

Here is what they came up with.

Five of the 13, for example, don't think champions Manchester United will finish first again under new manager David Moyes. Or second...

MARK LAWRENSON

Top 4: 1 Manchester City, 2 Manchester United, 3 Chelsea, 4 Arsenal

Bottom 3: 18 Crystal Palace, 19 Cardiff, 20 Hull

FA Cup: Man United

Capital One Cup: Arsenal

Championship: QPR

League 1: Wolves

League 2: Portsmouth

Champions League: Real Madrid

ROBBIE SAVAGE

Top 4: 1 Man United, 2 Chelsea, 3 Man City, 4 Arsenal

Bottom 3: 18 Norwich, 19 Hull, 20 Crystal Palace

FA Cup: Chelsea

Capital One Cup: Man City

League 2: Northampton

Champions League: Bayern Munich

OLIVER HOLT

Top 4: 1 Chelsea, 2 Man City, 3 Man United, 4 Arsenal

Bottom 3: 18 Newcastle, 19 Crystal Palace, 20 Hull

FA Cup: Spurs

Capital One Cup: Aston Villa

Championship: Nottingham Forest

League 1: Sheffield United

League 2: Oxford

MARTIN LIPTON

Bottom 3: 18 Newcastle, 19 Hull, 20 Crystal Palace

FA Cup: Liverpool

Capital One Cup: Chelsea

Championship: Bolton

League 2: Newport

Champions League: Real Madrid

JOHN CROSS

Bottom 3: 18 Cardiff, 19 Hull, 20 Crystal Palace

FA Cup: Liverpool

Capital One Cup: Tottenham

Championship: Reading

League 2: Oxford

DARREN LEWIS

Top 4: 1 Chelsea, 2 Man United, 3 Man City, 4 Spurs

FA Cup: Arsenal

Capital One Cup: Chelsea

League 1: Brentford

League 2: Cheltenham

Champions League: Barcelona

NEIL McLEMAN

Top 4: 1 Chelsea, 2 Man City, 3 Man United, 4 Tottenham

Bottom 3: 18 Hull, 19 Crystal Palace, 20 Norwich

FA Cup: Tottenham

Capital One Cup: Liverpool

Championship: Bolton

MIKE WALTERS

Top 4: 1 Man City, 2 Man United, 3 Chelsea, 4 Arsenal

Capital One Cup: Arsenal

Championship: Queens Park Rangers

League 2: Northampton

JAMES NURSEY

Top 4: 1 Chelsea, 2 Man United, 3 Arsenal, 4 Man City

Bottom 3: 18 Stoke, 19 Hull, 20 Crystal Palace

Capital One Cup: Aston Villa

League 2: Fleetwood

DAVID McDONNELL

Top 4: 1 Chelsea, 2 Man United, 3 Man City, 4 Arsenal

Bottom 3: 18 Sunderland, 19 Hull, 20 Crystal Palace

FA Cup: Chelsea

Capital One Cup: Liverpool

DAVID ANDERSON

Top 4: 1 Man United, 2 Chelsea, 3 Man City, 4 Arsenal

Bottom 3: 18 Crystal Palace, 19 Hull, 20 Norwich

FA Cup: Arsenal

Capital One Cup: Tottenham

Champions League: Barcelona

DAVID MADDOCK

Top 4: 1 Chelsea, 2 Man United, 3. Man City, 4 Liverpool

Bottom 3: 18 Norwich, 19 Hull, 20 Crystal Palace

Capital One Cup: Everton

Championship: Wigan

League 1: Crewe

League 2: Fleetwood

SIMON BIRD

Top 4: 1 Man City, 2 Chelsea, 3 Man United, 4 Arsenal

Bottom 3: 18 Stoke, 19 Hull, 20 Crystal Palace

Capital One Cup: Newcastle

League 2: Wimbledon

Champions League: Chelsea.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/predictions-mirror-writers-2013-14s-winners-1968100

Darren Lewis. :haha:

Neil Mcleman. :haha:

These scrotes never seem to learn, do they?

LDG
21-06-2013, 04:05 PM
Ricky Van Wolfswinkel :bow:

Norwich surely have captured the best name in football.

Master Splinter
21-06-2013, 04:33 PM
He's no Waldo Ponce.

Niall_Quinn
21-06-2013, 05:41 PM
Darren Lewis <- ****

Neil Mcleman <- ****

Shaqiri Is Boss
21-06-2013, 07:19 PM
The Premier League is to request a court order forcing internet service providers to block a popular football streaming website before the next season.

The League wants ISPs to cut off access to FirstRow1.eu, which operates from Sweden.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-23004880

It's a good job FirstRow is literally the only streaming site out there.

Niall_Quinn
21-06-2013, 07:53 PM
Fuck the premier league. It's not even a premier league, it's a dross league filled mostly with shit.

McNamara That Ghost...
23-06-2013, 07:52 PM
England 2-2 Iraq, FT in the U20 World Cup.

Cripps_orig
23-06-2013, 07:54 PM
So much for putting England back on the map, ey Peter Taylor

McNamara That Ghost...
23-06-2013, 07:57 PM
Another dinosaur in charge of young English players.

France won 3-1 on Friday, Sanogo with one of the goals.

USA 1-4 Spain in that group too. It never ends.

Suso is out there for Liverpool.

Rors
23-06-2013, 07:59 PM
I fear we will be stuck in a Taylor/Pearce loop until 'the end of eternity'...

McNamara That Ghost...
23-06-2013, 07:59 PM
McClaren to make a glorious return.

Munchies
24-06-2013, 06:04 PM
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/06/24/article-2347277-1A7C4377000005DC-620_634x363.jpg

Hope he gets sacked

GP
24-06-2013, 06:10 PM
Why?

Cripps_orig
24-06-2013, 06:11 PM
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/06/24/article-2347277-1A7C4377000005DC-620_634x363.jpg

Hope he gets sacked

Would be hilarious.

Massive ****.

Niall_Quinn
24-06-2013, 06:12 PM
Why?

For a laugh.

McNamara That Ghost...
24-06-2013, 06:13 PM
Spain 1-0 Ghana, Jese. Freaks.

Boss
24-06-2013, 07:14 PM
Sanogo scored again, a pel. :bow:

GP
24-06-2013, 07:17 PM
He sounds pretty good.

GP
24-06-2013, 07:17 PM
Wake me up Yaya Sanogo
I hope you're better than that **** from Togo

Master Splinter
24-06-2013, 07:22 PM
Wake me up Yaya Sanogog

Doesn't rhyme.

Cripps_orig
24-06-2013, 07:23 PM
Doesn't rhyme.

Injury Time
24-06-2013, 09:22 PM
Wake me up Yaya Sanogo

Doesn't rhyme.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6M6v4BtwHs&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Letters
27-06-2013, 08:43 AM
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-south-yorkshire-23064002

Football-mad pupils in Sheffield have returned to the sport's roots in the city by playing the game according to rules devised there 155 years ago.

Created by two Sheffield sportsmen in 1858, the Sheffield Rules allowed players to catch the ball, push players and score goals outside the goalposts.

Gervinho thinks you still can <_<

:rimshot:

Injury Time
27-06-2013, 06:44 PM
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-south-yorkshire-23064002

Gervinho thinks you still can <_<

:rimshot:
Stoke keepin football real :bow:

Cripps_orig
29-06-2013, 09:57 PM
England under 20s knocked out in the group stages again :lol:

Cripps_orig
29-06-2013, 10:02 PM
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/23115611

England have now gone 16 matches without a victory at the Under-20 World Cup - their last win was in 1997.

Munchies
02-07-2013, 07:02 PM
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/07/02/article-2353678-1A9E87F8000005DC-805_634x433.jpg

New Bayern Munich signing Mario Gotze has invoked the wrath of his club's kit-makers Adidas - by turning up to his official unveiling in a Nike t-shirt. Adidas are the long-standing sponsors of the European Champions, and even hold a 9.1 per cent stake in the club, while the sportswear giant's CEO, Herbert Hainer, is a member of Bayern's board.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2353678/Mario-Gotze-wears-Nike-shirt-Bayern-Munich-unveiling-Adidas-unhappy.html#ixzz2XuseQthb

Cripps_orig
02-07-2013, 07:04 PM
Pep :doh:

Maestro
02-07-2013, 07:48 PM
gotze got paid a lot of money by nike to hijack adidas like that

Kano
02-07-2013, 11:30 PM
http://l3.yimg.com/bt/api/res/1.2/PiDg7IoPyBcsBaHlihdWrg--/YXBwaWQ9eW5ld3M7cT04NQ--/http://media.zenfs.com/en/blogs/sptussowexperts/BOKfJ_DCQAAd7x7.jpg

bayern knew what they were doing

Letters
07-07-2013, 01:08 PM
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-latin-america-23215676

Blimey! :o

Niall_Quinn
07-07-2013, 02:12 PM
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-latin-america-23215676

Blimey! :o

I thought an incident couldn't be reviewed if the ref has seen it?

Syn
10-07-2013, 06:17 PM
Basel are playing Dortmund in a friendly right now. A Scouser I know is at the game. I can't tell much from the twitter updates but I think Mikhitaryan has scored. He must be chuffed. :lol:

Munchies
11-07-2013, 06:14 AM
Nigerian football team thrashed 67-0 is disbanded by owner
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/23253562