11-07-2013, 09:34 AM
Police Machine :bow:

great album

Niall_Quinn
11-07-2013, 10:30 AM
Nigerian football team thrashed 67-0 is disbanded by owner
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/23253562
:haha:

How long is Blatter going to ignore Nigeria as a World Cup venue? It's a disgrace.

Rors
12-07-2013, 06:44 PM
Nowhere else to put this at this point, so here will do.

BTVision can crow about 'top pick' matches all they like, but they are definitely the bottom end of the 'Group One' games and no mistake. Merseyside Derby is probably the biggest of them. There was NEVER any suggestion Sky weren't going to get the Top Four v Top Four match-ups.

And with one M.Owen on their team? I think it's over before it's even begun....

McNamara That Ghost...
12-07-2013, 06:45 PM
Bradford are on fire. :bow:

Shaqiri Is Boss
12-07-2013, 06:59 PM
Haven't Sky used a lot of their first picks though, in order to nab most of the big games at the start and make it seem like a bigger deal. But as the season goes on, since they will have far fewer for the next round(s) of fixtures released, BT should get some better games?

I think Sky are a little worried about BT though, hence why they wheeled out some corporate to boast about it and have little digs at BT. They just completely ignored Setanta and ESPN and for good reason, whereas BT could well be a longer term threat since they're a far more diversified business than the other two.

Hopefully when Old Man Murdoch croaks the empire will break apart :pray:

Niall_Quinn
12-07-2013, 07:19 PM
BT are going to annihillate Sky. I've had Sky for years and for the first time I'm thinking I could do without it because BT are offering enough for free. Saves me £60 per month and I can then do the PPV thing for the games I really want to see. No brainer. Of course this coincides with football going down the shitter and me not being bothered that much by it. Generally the public tends to wait to see what I do and then they follow, so Sky may well be in trouble here.

GP
12-07-2013, 07:21 PM
Bradford are on fire. :bow:

He didn't really say that? :doh:

McNamara That Ghost...
12-07-2013, 07:28 PM
:lol:

Yeah, on twitter.

Rors
12-07-2013, 08:35 PM
Haven't Sky used a lot of their first picks though, in order to nab most of the big games at the start and make it seem like a bigger deal. But as the season goes on, since they will have far fewer for the next round(s) of fixtures released, BT should get some better games?

I think Sky are a little worried about BT though, hence why they wheeled out some corporate to boast about it and have little digs at BT. They just completely ignored Setanta and ESPN and for good reason, whereas BT could well be a longer term threat since they're a far more diversified business than the other two.

Hopefully when Old Man Murdoch croaks the empire will break apart :pray:

SKY will get the return Top Four picks in the second half of the season. Everyone thought Setanta was a threat, and look what happened there. (Everyone knew ESPN was a bust).

Shaqiri Is Boss
12-07-2013, 08:58 PM
SKY will get the return Top Four picks in the second half of the season. Everyone thought Setanta was a threat, and look what happened there. (Everyone knew ESPN was a bust).
I don't really know how it works tbh. But then it was doubtful they'd get everything after the first year anyway.

I guess the difference this time is that BT have an existing customer base for tv/internet/phone to back it up, one that will grow further and one which if they get their plan right, -like the roll out of fibre optic- will have considerable £££, whereas Setanta and ESPN were always [pretty rubbish] add ons and were stand alone with a handful of sports channels.

All pretty irrelevant to me since I have neither anyway.

Marc Overmars
12-07-2013, 09:01 PM
Love Sky. Can't imagine my household without it tbf.

Xhaka Can’t
12-07-2013, 09:07 PM

Sky are clearly rattled and have shot their load early in the season as BT now have more first picks than Sky for the business end of the season. There is a big difference between Sky v ESPN/Setanta and Sky v BT.

Sky v BT is over a number of media platforms and could get really bloody.

Rors
12-07-2013, 09:12 PM
Sky are clearly rattled and have shot their load early in the season as BT now have more first picks than Sky for the business end of the season. There is a big difference between Sky v ESPN/Setanta and Sky v BT.

Sky v BT is over a number of media platforms and could get really bloody.

I hold no candle for SKY, but they still have five-and-a-half out of the six live game packages. They have nothing to be worried about. And if Owen and James are the best BT can muster.....

Shaqiri Is Boss
12-07-2013, 09:17 PM
In other news, Al Fayed has sold up to some American billionaire.

:rose:

Xhaka Can’t
12-07-2013, 09:47 PM
I hold no candle for SKY, but they still have five-and-a-half out of the six live game packages. They have nothing to be worried about. And if Owen and James are the best BT can muster.....

Every year, I wonder if I should renew Sky Sports - not this year, not even with a half price deal. 38 games, 18 of which will be first choice is acceptable enough for me. BT have to start somewhere, and this is by far the best start of any competitor - and this is a battle that will be fought over various media platforms.

The key differnce is, now when Sky's competitor is showing a match - many of them will be attractive matches. In the past few could care less about watching Man U trounce the likes of Wigan.

Admittedly, I wouldn't be subscribing to BT either if it were not being offered for free as I already have Infinity, but I reckon others who have Infinity and subscribe to SS may consider ditching SS and others may switch to Infinity because BT Sports is on the package.

McNamara That Ghost...
13-07-2013, 09:13 AM
I guess it depends how deeply the customer will think about things. Yes you can have dead games with not much doubt as to the result of them from a top side against the botom sides but then take Chelsea vs Man City last season which would probably be a 'first pick' game but was a terrible match.

My instinct would be that people in the main will look at which broadcaster shows the most games and in Sky's case, that's more than they had last season.

BT will have a few moving over, that always happens with a new competitor and especially when some can get it for no extra cost but just like Setanta and ESPN, the key is three years down the line.

Xhaka Can’t
13-07-2013, 02:00 PM
I agree, but unlike Setanta and ESPN, BT isn't a one trick pony. The key part of their strategy here is maintaining and building upon their Broadband service customer base. It will work with the likes of me. I'm due to come to the end of my two year term in around 6 months, consequently I'm likely to stay with BT because of the Sports Channel, whereas I'd likely have been more active shopping around. It also helps that my service is reliable and apart from one dickhead of an engineer that claimed he called to install Infinity when he was clearly lying, the customer service has been mainly accessible and good.

Niall_Quinn
13-07-2013, 02:41 PM
I agree, but unlike Setanta and ESPN, BT isn't a one trick pony. The key part of their strategy here is maintaining and building upon their Broadband service customer base. It will work with the likes of me. I'm due to come to the end of my two year term in around 6 months, consequently I'm likely to stay with BT because of the Sports Channel, whereas I'd likely have been more active shopping around. It also helps that my service is reliable and apart from one dickhead of an engineer that claimed he called to install Infinity when he was clearly lying, the customer service has been mainly accessible and good.

Agreed, BT's customer service is absolutely shit, which is a huge improvement on the likes of Virgin and Sky.

McNamara That Ghost...
13-07-2013, 03:47 PM

Yeah no doubt that using the broadband as a pull to others and a reason to stay for the rest is a wise opening gambit. With Premier League rights constantly going up and showing no signs of abating, I would imagine that won't be the case in a few years but by then maybe they would have grown a decent enough brand loyalty that it won't matter. Sky will still maintain a massive share of the market because of all the other core sports (for this country) that they show. If they could get some of those, they'd might actually challenge Sky wholesale for Premier League eventually too.

Oddly I've never really had a problem with Sky's customer service, even when I needed a new router to be sent out.

Niall_Quinn
13-07-2013, 04:17 PM
I've always had good customer service from Sky too. But I slag them off anyway because they're Sky.

Shaqiri Is Boss
13-07-2013, 05:45 PM
Can't say I've ever had a problem with VM's customer service either.

Whenever I threaten to leave the quickly fall over themselves to help.

Niall_Quinn
13-07-2013, 07:33 PM
Can't say I've ever had a problem with VM's customer service either.

Whenever I threaten to leave the quickly fall over themselves to help.

Erm no, joking aside VM is the stuff that gets flushed from the lower planes of hell. Cretinous ****s.

Syn
13-07-2013, 09:11 PM
Bransonator's defo fucked NQ's wife. #sadbuttrue #celebritylists

Niall_Quinn
13-07-2013, 09:55 PM
Bransonator's defo fucked NQ's wife. #sadbuttrue #celebritylists

He tried but he was late for the date and when they eventually hooked up his torrent turned into a dribble. Massively overrated cock.

Xhaka Can’t
13-07-2013, 10:55 PM
Bransonator's defo fucked NQ's wife.

Well, someone has to.

McNamara That Ghost...
15-07-2013, 05:28 PM
England are losing 0-1 to Russia in the Women's Euro 2013. Also, if they do lose, they are out having lost both games.

English football. :bow:

McNamara That Ghost...
15-07-2013, 05:49 PM
England 1-1 Russia, Duggan.

Shaqiri Is Boss
15-07-2013, 05:49 PM
A heroic equaliser for all of England!

McNamara That Ghost...
15-07-2013, 05:51 PM
1-1 FT. England still in it but only just.

McNamara That Ghost...
15-07-2013, 05:54 PM
England saved by a scouser. :bow:

Shaqiri Is Boss
15-07-2013, 06:15 PM
Traitor.

Japan Shaking All Over
15-07-2013, 09:51 PM
http://mediarevision.files.wordpress.com/2012/03/scouse.jpg

Cripps_orig
15-07-2013, 11:24 PM
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-23316810

My word

Letters
16-07-2013, 06:48 AM
Old fashioned GHEL :bow:

:rolleyes:

Niall_Quinn
16-07-2013, 11:46 AM
Mr Wilkins denies a charge of drinking and driving. :haha:

GP
16-07-2013, 11:57 AM
Former England and Chelsea footballer Ray Wilkins was too drunk to stand when he was stopped for driving his car erratically, a court has been told.

Stay on your feet!

McNamara That Ghost...
16-07-2013, 12:27 PM
Hmmm the Chelsea initiation must be to commit a crime, not just go along for the sing-song every now and again. :Keane:

PGFC
17-07-2013, 12:16 PM
****s.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-23342349

The Premier League has won a court order forcing UK internet service providers to block a popular football streaming website.

FirstRow1.eu, operated from Sweden, links to various video streams showing football from around the world - a breach of copyright, the High Court ruled.

You know, me and football, we're almost done now, if I have to start trawling around to watch matches I just won't.

Ollie the Optimist
17-07-2013, 12:19 PM
i dont understand why every ohter country can watch 3pm kick offs yet we cant?

McNamara That Ghost...
17-07-2013, 02:17 PM
****s.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-23342349

Football as copyright.

You know, me and football, we're almost done now, if I have to start trawling around to watch matches I just won't.

Football as copyright. Wankers.

Cripps_orig
17-07-2013, 02:18 PM
Never watch online anyway.

All about sky, ESPN and now BT

Niall_Quinn
17-07-2013, 02:20 PM
Great publicity, many more will watch it now.

Letters
17-07-2013, 08:14 PM
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-23350642

Should have hired 'Arry's lawyer

Shaqiri Is Boss
18-07-2013, 09:54 AM
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/23351824

Fifa president Sepp Blatter is determined to switch the 2022 World Cup to the winter because of the intense Qatar summer heat.

:rolleyes:

Who couldn't see that coming?

Ludicrous situation. Blatter will probably dead by 2022 anyway.

We'd be more than happy to host it in the Summer. :Rors:

In other news, FIFA and UEFA have again been knocked back by the European Court to take the World Cup off the free-to-air list ie: to let Sky take that as well.

Cripps_orig
18-07-2013, 09:56 AM
Why the fuck do they want to take tournament football away from the people?

If that ever happened, it would be the end.

As for the World Cup in 2022, was the possibility of it being hosted in winter mentioned during the voting thing?

Shaqiri Is Boss
18-07-2013, 10:06 AM
So FIFA can get more money. That's literally the only reason.

No, it was all about "harnessing the power off the sun's rays" to cool the stadiums. Sounds like a Bond film ffs.

Unsurprisingly these was a completely baseless suggestion as it's never been tried on this scale and would cost a fortune. There were also no any ideas for how to keep people cool when they weren't in the stadium; hence now trying to move it to winter.

Ollie the Optimist
18-07-2013, 10:08 AM
If they move the World Cup it fucks up European football for two seasons.

The big clubs will lose most of their players, so leagues go a bit wierd. And probably best to take a "winter break" and carry on after World Cup. That affects the summer too, shorter holidays etc, season goes our of shape again.

Niall_Quinn
18-07-2013, 10:34 AM

The big clubs will lose most of their players, so leagues go a bit wierd. And probably best to take a "winter break" and carry on after World Cup. That affects the summer too, shorter holidays etc, season goes our of shape again.

Yes, but Blatter and the gang make a huge pile of cash from the corrupt bastards in Qatar. Can you never see the positive side of things? Does it always have to be negative with you?

McNamara That Ghost...
18-07-2013, 11:11 AM
At least FIFA/UEFA lost the appeal on the major tournaments being shown free-to-air over here.

Sense. :bow:

Money grabbing wankers. :lol:

Niall_Quinn
18-07-2013, 11:50 AM
The "national" game, owned by a handful of wankers. They just don't get it. Then again the fucking corporate wankers are patenting DNA so soon we won't own ourselves. And if we don't own ourselves then we can't own footie.

Irrefutable business logic :bow:

Kano
18-07-2013, 12:32 PM

well the football calender was only created as it us in this country because of shitty cricket and no-one cares about that poxy sport anymore, so let's get wipe the slate clean and start again.

Özim
18-07-2013, 01:01 PM

Ah well, I'm sure they'll survive, they can dry their tears with some of those £50 notes they receive, maybe they can buy a yacht instead with the money they save from not going on holiday or something.

Özim
18-07-2013, 01:02 PM
Football exists outside Europe, many leagues have a winter break anyway.

Ollie the Optimist
18-07-2013, 01:09 PM
Football exists outside Europe, many leagues have a winter break anyway.

Yes but we don't so would affect scheduling. Also affects champions league. Teams could play in the knock out round with reserve teams because all main players are at World Cup. This delays everything and put its out of sync.

Amd the holidays things, if you play continuous football for pretty much w years at the highest level, with only a week or two off, you will suffer for it towards end of year two. Any human is like that in any job. Look at cesc, he played World Cup on year, so pretty much had two years continuous football amd suffered towards the end with fitness, causing had, to the team, multiply that across the league, everyone suffers, therefore tea,s and quality of football suffer all becaus FIFA took bribes to give it to Qatar

GP
18-07-2013, 01:11 PM
Yes but we don't so would affect scheduling. Also affects champions league. Teams could play in the knock out round with reserve teams because all main players are at World Cup. This delays everything and put its out of sync.

Won't affect us, we'll be in league 2 by then.

Cripps_orig
18-07-2013, 01:12 PM
European seasons will change to the summer to accommodate the World Cup.

Ollie the Optimist
18-07-2013, 01:15 PM
European seasons will change to the summer to accommodate the World Cup.

How does that work? To get it back to how it is now, you would have 6 months off. Feb till August.

Özim
18-07-2013, 01:18 PM
Australians wouldn't give a Castlemaine XXXX for anything else.
Quite.

Özim
18-07-2013, 01:19 PM
How does that work? To get it back to how it is now, you would have 6 months off. Feb till August.
We'll have to observe a waiting period.

Cripps_orig
18-07-2013, 01:20 PM

Fuck knows hence no one wants to do it.

Shaqiri Is Boss
18-07-2013, 08:29 PM
England Women were destroyed by France, and have been hauled out of the competition. :rolleyes:

LDG
18-07-2013, 11:17 PM
England Women were destroyed by France, and have been hauled out of the competition. :rolleyes:

Stuart Pearce :pal:

Munchies
19-07-2013, 10:56 AM
Paris St Germain warn Barcelona of Lionel Messi bid if they keep pursuing Thiago Silva

PSG president Sheikh Nasser Al-Khelaifi is unhappy that Barca are continuously being linked with PSG's Brazilian defender and has vowed to play them at their own game.

"If Barca pay the buy-out clause of Thiago Silva then I will meet Messi's buy-out clause,"

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11820/8830359/Paris-St-Germain-warn-Barcelona-of-Lionel-Messi-bid-if-they-keep-pursuing-Thiago-Silva

Cripps_orig
19-07-2013, 10:57 AM
Would be hilarious

GP
19-07-2013, 11:02 AM
Paris St Germain warn Barcelona of Lionel Messi bid if they keep pursuing Thiago Silva

PSG president Sheikh Nasser Al-Khelaifi is unhappy that Barca are continuously being linked with PSG's Brazilian defender and has vowed to play them at their own game.

"If Barca pay the buy-out clause of Thiago Silva then I will meet Messi's buy-out clause,"

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11820/8830359/Paris-St-Germain-warn-Barcelona-of-Lionel-Messi-bid-if-they-keep-pursuing-Thiago-Silva

Hilarious, except Messi would never go there.

Munchies
19-07-2013, 04:28 PM
Tito Vilanova ‘to announce imminent departure from Barcelona’ due to health reasons.

Hope he recovers from it.

Injury Time
19-07-2013, 09:09 PM
Tito Vilanova ‘to announce imminent departure from Barcelona’ due to health reasons.

Hope he recovers from it.

I highly doubt it given his age, type of cancer and reoccurrence be amazed if he makes another 12 months. :(

GP
19-07-2013, 09:40 PM
That's the spirit!

:partytime:

GP
19-07-2013, 10:20 PM
http://i.imgur.com/DStWsti.gif

Cripps_orig
19-07-2013, 11:12 PM
Good luck to Villanova. Hope he beats that **** cancer once and for all

Master Splinter
22-07-2013, 10:40 PM
Tony Pulis is 55.

And Falcao is 29.

http://www.whoateallthepies.tv/videos/170814/27-going-on-29-school-registration-documents-suggest-radamel-falcao-may-be-two-years-older-than-he-says-he-is.html

And Kanu is 25.

McNamara That Ghost...
27-07-2013, 10:17 AM
Borussia Dortmund vs Bayern Munich in the German Supercup this evening. :popcorn:

McNamara That Ghost...
27-07-2013, 07:25 PM
1-0 at HT, Reus with the goal.

GP
27-07-2013, 07:28 PM
Pep :haha:

McNamara That Ghost...
27-07-2013, 07:40 PM
Goetze hasn't come on yet. :lol:

What a wuss.

McNamara That Ghost...
27-07-2013, 07:44 PM
Borussia Dortmund 1-1 Bayern Munich, Robben. :(

McNamara That Ghost...
27-07-2013, 07:45 PM
Borussia Dortmund 2-1 Bayern Munich, Van Buyten OG! :haha:

What a finish!

McNamara That Ghost...
27-07-2013, 07:46 PM
Borussia Dortmund 3-1 Bayern Munich, GUNDOGAN!!! :cloud9:

McNamara That Ghost...
27-07-2013, 07:50 PM
What has Pep done to them? :lol:

McNamara That Ghost...
27-07-2013, 07:54 PM
Borussia Dortmund 3-2 Bayern Munich, Robben again. Great goal.

Crazy match.

McNamara That Ghost...
27-07-2013, 08:06 PM
Alaba. :haha:

Woeful cross.

McNamara That Ghost...
27-07-2013, 08:09 PM
Muller hits the bar!

McNamara That Ghost...
27-07-2013, 08:13 PM
Should be 4-2, Aubameyang fucked up on the counter.

Reus nearly scored after that.

McNamara That Ghost...
27-07-2013, 08:16 PM
Borussia Dortmund 4-2 Bayern Munich, Reus!

Such fast play.

Pep. :haha:

McNamara That Ghost...
27-07-2013, 08:23 PM
Borussia Dortmund 4-2 Bayern Munich, FT! :haha:

Dortmund win the German Super Cup! :bow:

Guardiola. :haha:

Goetze. :haha:

FC Hollywood. :haha:

Klopp. :bow:

Dortmund. :bow:

A victory for football.

Cripps_orig
27-07-2013, 10:17 PM
Guardiola :haha:

He is awful

McNamara That Ghost...
28-07-2013, 11:42 AM
http://cdn.fourfourtwo.com/contentimages/news/Heynckes_Smile.jpg

http://www.uefa.com/MultimediaFiles/Photo/competitions/Comp_Matches/01/90/16/50/1901650_w2.jpg

Rors
28-07-2013, 11:56 AM
Klopp :lol: What a showman :lol:

McNamara That Ghost...
28-07-2013, 01:16 PM
Arrow? :bow:

Özil's Panoramic View
28-07-2013, 06:15 PM
Borussia Dortmund 4-2 Bayern Munich, FT! :haha:

Dortmund win the German Super Cup! :bow:

Guardiola. :haha:

Goetze. :haha:

FC Hollywood. :haha:

Dortmund. :bow:

A victory for football.

Oh fuck...

Can't believe I missed this.

Pep. :haha:

What a fraud.

Stayed away from home for far too long.

Cripps_orig
28-07-2013, 06:17 PM
Enough interest in German football now to create their own thread?

I mean the French has one

McNamara That Ghost...
28-07-2013, 06:26 PM
That's true. And we have that because of Flav's.

Cripps_orig
28-07-2013, 06:27 PM
Falvs :rose:

Gone but never forgotten

Gone but never forgotten thread :rose:

Gone but never forgotten

Munchies
28-07-2013, 08:15 PM
Is Lewandowski moving to Bayern then or what ?

Shaqiri Is Boss
29-07-2013, 01:17 PM
Christian Benitez, a striker Birmingham had a few years back has died aged 27. :rose:

Was always decent on FM too.

Ollie the Optimist
29-07-2013, 01:19 PM
Is Lewandowski moving to Bayern then or what ?

yeah next year on a free i believe. klopp said something along those lines

Cripps_orig
29-07-2013, 01:22 PM
Christian Benitez, a striker Birmingham had a few years back has died aged 27. :rose:

Was always decent on FM too.

That's a shock :rose:

Niall_Quinn
29-07-2013, 01:27 PM
That's a shock :rose:

Not really, FM often gets the ratings wrong.

McNamara That Ghost...
29-07-2013, 03:03 PM
RIP Benitez.

McNamara That Ghost...
31-07-2013, 01:14 PM
Last day of ESPN Classic today. :(

Marc Overmars
31-07-2013, 02:30 PM
They're getting rid of it? :faint:

What else is there on TV to pass the time when there's nowt on?

McNamara That Ghost...
31-07-2013, 02:43 PM
I think it just about leaves nothing else.

GP
31-07-2013, 02:51 PM
Auction Hunters on Dave :bow:

Marc Overmars
31-07-2013, 02:57 PM
There's always Man vs Food.

McNamara That Ghost...
31-07-2013, 03:10 PM
I was wrong!

Letters
31-07-2013, 03:10 PM
Only Fools and Horses is always on somewhere.

McNamara That Ghost...
31-07-2013, 03:13 PM
I have the boxset of that. :bow:

Shaqiri Is Boss
01-08-2013, 02:47 PM
Seems like Lawro has been dropped to just a rotational role for MotD next season :lol:

LDG
01-08-2013, 02:54 PM
Seems like Lawro has been dropped to just a rotational role for MotD next season :lol:

He'll have to extend his stand-up tour to more care homes now :rose:

Master Splinter
01-08-2013, 09:09 PM

Wasn't he always rotational, with the Alans being first choice?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/23519944

Savage and Owen are still around, thankfully.

Waddle, Hartson and Ian Wright joining 5 live. It must because of their stellar broadcasting history and not just because they're ex-players who've done similar shit on other channels before. At least Kilbane can generally speak in comprehensible sentences.

Rors
02-08-2013, 10:44 PM
I just wonder how these discussions go. Do the Beeb really say to Talksport, "Okay you can have Murray, but you'd better give us Wright and Cates in return". FFS. Another season of Wilson and Vickery left to rot. Stop treating fans like knuckle-dragging idiots.

Rors
02-08-2013, 10:53 PM
And hang on a minute, didn't Wrighty complain about being seen as a "court jester" on the Beeb? Different story now innit?

The Wengerbabies
03-08-2013, 06:39 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=6KeG_i8CWE8

Niall_Quinn
06-08-2013, 04:34 PM
Are footballers the biggest pansies in world sport?
http://www.theguardian.com/football/video/2013/aug/06/ecuador-goalkeeper-maximo-banguera-slaps-video

Niall_Quinn
06-08-2013, 04:39 PM
Balendinho :haha:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2384835/Robin-van-Persie-leads-Premier-League-shirt-sales-Gareth-Bale-10.html

Master Splinter
06-08-2013, 05:03 PM
Four Arsenal players there :bow:.

But no Theo.

Theo :haha:.

McNamara That Ghost...
06-08-2013, 05:04 PM
All those Suarez shirts. :rose:

Master Splinter
06-08-2013, 05:14 PM
When Ryo becomes a regular, everyone else :rose:.

McNamara That Ghost...
08-08-2013, 03:49 PM
TalkSport have redesigned their website. :yikes:

It's actually fit for purpose now.

LDG
08-08-2013, 03:55 PM
TalkSport have redesigned their website. :yikes:

It's actually fit for purpose now.

Nope.

Still don't see how that stops the piss running down my screen.

McNamara That Ghost...
08-08-2013, 04:13 PM
:sick:

Get a catheter dude.

Marc Overmars
09-08-2013, 08:46 AM
The owner of Hull has their club name from Hull City AFC to Hull City Tigers. :doh:

Cripps_orig
09-08-2013, 08:49 AM
So it begins.

The Americanisation of our once beautiful game

LDG
09-08-2013, 08:51 AM
The Arsenal Lemmings

GP
09-08-2013, 08:58 AM
The owner of Hull has their club name from Hull City AFC to Hull City Tigers. :doh:

They'rrrrrreeeee shite!

Xhaka Can’t
09-08-2013, 09:58 AM

Niall_Quinn
09-08-2013, 10:18 AM
Eboue their first signing I suppose. He can go on the front of the pack along with the orange bloke.

Shaqiri Is Boss
09-08-2013, 12:57 PM
Merseyside Reds :bow:

Nayan
09-08-2013, 03:42 PM
So it begins.

The Americanisation of our once beautiful game

we've had MK "dons" for a while, and bolton 'wanderers'
and hamilton 'academicals'

Marc Overmars
14-08-2013, 03:47 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6HbuvsFziw

You can tell Jim White is about to burst.

Cripps_orig
14-08-2013, 04:10 PM
Thought he did pretty well not to.

Proper professional

GP
20-08-2013, 10:14 PM
Mario Gotze

http://i.imgur.com/Kc93VLT.jpg

Can you blame him?

GP
22-08-2013, 02:40 PM
Anelka has walked out on West Brom

GP
22-08-2013, 02:41 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v37suDoylik&feature=player_embedded#t=1

Munchies
22-08-2013, 02:42 PM

He said he's retiring !

Le Sulk :bow:

GP
22-08-2013, 03:03 PM
West Brom say he's been given leave on compassionate grounds.

LDG
22-08-2013, 03:06 PM
His brother (also his agent) has died apparently :unsure:

Munchies
22-08-2013, 03:07 PM
Apparently his brother died ...

Hope he's alright .

LDG
22-08-2013, 03:08 PM
Apparently his brother died ...

Hope he's alright .

Sorry.

Read it how I read it.

GP
22-08-2013, 03:09 PM

Sorry.

Read it how I read it.

They turned him in to a newt!

.. he got better...

LDG
22-08-2013, 03:10 PM
Can you be alive, and not dead? It is possible.

GP
22-08-2013, 03:12 PM
Ramsey scored last night...

Just sayin'

Munchies
22-08-2013, 03:13 PM
Ramsey scored last night...

Just sayin'

:faint:

Marc Overmars
22-08-2013, 03:22 PM
Ramzi strikes again.

McNamara That Ghost...
22-08-2013, 04:59 PM
(One of) his agents did pass away but not his brother, apparently.

GP
22-08-2013, 05:24 PM
New England U21 coach?

Gareth Southgate.

:doh:

Shaqiri Is Boss
22-08-2013, 06:42 PM
Well there's Ramsey's true victim.

The assured destruction of English football...

Niall_Quinn
28-08-2013, 12:29 PM
They're all the same, hypocrites and thieves.

Players' union chief Gordon Taylor is fighting for his job after allegedly racking up debts of £100,000 to a betting firm after losing vast sums of money on England and Premier League matches. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2403948/PFA-chief-Gordon-Taylor-racked-100-000-debts-gambling-Premier-League-matches.html#ixzz2dGZH1sTA

LDG
28-08-2013, 01:42 PM
https://twitter.com/search?q=%23PulisQs&src=hash

#PulisQs

Do you hate Wenger so much because a) You're a spiteful, hate-filled little wank-spanner .... or ..... sorry, I don't have a "b".

#PulisQs Is it true that you spend most of your time these days playing Naked Twister with Alan Pardew?

#PulisQs You remember that time when Fabregas called you a "jumped up bellsniff", did you secretly agree with him?

On the touchline, why did you choose to dress like a Scouse lottery winner?

Plus many, many more :lol:

Letters
28-08-2013, 01:51 PM
#PulisQss Any tips on removing knob cheese? Unlike you I don't have a sister to clean it for me

LDG
28-08-2013, 01:53 PM
Fucking hell we've got #AskBrendan as well as #PulisQs? Is it National Cunt Day?

and

When asked about the Syrian government's use of chemical warfare do you say that they are not that kind of government?

PGFC
28-08-2013, 02:52 PM
:haha: If Carlsberg did Twitter assassinations, Stoke fans must be ruing their missing thumbs now.

Joker
01-09-2013, 09:05 AM
Jeff Stelling channeling Enoch

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/12088/8896986/

GP
01-09-2013, 09:30 AM
When we had a core of foreign players we are condemned from all angles, but now we've got a solid core of talented British players, where's the praise for it?

It's all bullshit anyway. Top clubs would buy more British players if they were good enough.

Marc Overmars
01-09-2013, 12:23 PM
It's quite funny really, if everyone is fit we have 6 British players in our match day squad and at least 3 of those are starters, yet there's not a single word of praise from anywhere.

Chelsea have no young talent coming through and never will again because of their transfer policy and the same goes for City.

Shaqiri Is Boss
04-09-2013, 10:26 PM
Hansen will retire from MotD and BBC after the World Cup. :rose:

All it will mean is Robbie Savage, Danny Mills or worse, Garth Crooks getting a promotion.

Cripps_orig
04-09-2013, 10:33 PM
Football as just died :rose:

Master Splinter
04-09-2013, 10:34 PM
I hope Crooks gets a promotion.

So even more viewers can see a strange, paranoid, toad-shaped little man have frequent breakdowns live on air.

Munchies
04-09-2013, 10:48 PM
End of an era .

More Garth in studio :faint:

Cripps_orig
04-09-2013, 10:52 PM
I was wondering why he wasn't on much.

Best in the world at what he does.

Munchies
04-09-2013, 11:01 PM
He'll be off to Sky or work for Al Jazeera Sports like Andy Gray methinks.

Injury Time
05-09-2013, 02:11 PM
Hansen will retire from MotD and BBC after the World Cup. :rose:

All it will mean is Robbie Savage, Danny Mills or worse, Garth Crooks getting a promotion.
:ilt: should've been The BET (Big Eared Twat), as for those three :ilt: :ilt: :ilt: don't forget we have Michal Owen who has allegedly been practising on the benches for the last two years künt <_<

Munchies
06-09-2013, 12:44 PM
Abidal has just said whilst he was ill , Barca didn't pay him his salary/any sick leave.

Barca are cunts

Marc Overmars
06-09-2013, 12:51 PM
Pretty much.

GP
06-09-2013, 01:09 PM
Barca/Real :doh:

LDG
09-09-2013, 01:17 PM
http://news.sky.com/story/1139211/brazil-football-team-masseur-saves-goal

Quality :lol:

Syn
09-09-2013, 01:40 PM
Abidal has just said whilst he was ill , Barca didn't pay him his salary/any sick leave.

Barca are cunts

I'm sure he didn't struggle to pay the bills.

Rors
09-09-2013, 08:29 PM
It was an hour ago, and I am still utterly be-jaw-dropped at McGarry's latest idiocy. I hold no candle for 'Stevie G', but Chelsea's Finest Insider felt he had to tell us that "Frank"(as he always called him, of course) is a better player by virtue of "having won more trophies". Worried about access are we Ian?

Shaqiri Is Boss
09-09-2013, 08:45 PM
I still don't get this weird obsession of trying to prove one way or another which one is better. It's been going on for over ten years and still people get stupidly passionate over it, that because they're both English and play in vaguely similar positions it has to be like Highlander.

And it's all irrelevant anyway. Everyone knows Gerrard is better.

GP
09-09-2013, 08:49 PM
Please, it's a stupid argument.

Both are shit.

Syn
09-09-2013, 08:57 PM
Over their respective careers, Gerrard is a level above Lampard. You can't measure Gerrard's contribution by fantasy football points.

Cripps_orig
09-09-2013, 09:02 PM
Gerrard is the better all round player.

Lampard the better scorer

As they are both midfielders I'd have to pick Stevie G

Marc Overmars
09-09-2013, 09:04 PM
Always preferred Honest Frank but Steve Me probably takes it on the basis he's played for a weaker team.

Munchies
09-09-2013, 09:15 PM
I've always preferred Gerrard, his long shots are amazing, and he's still capable of scoring them , eg shitty last season. Has played in a worse team and was Liverpool's best player for a long time before Torres/Suarez joined. Lampard has always had great players joining in around him each year.

Gerrard has always been a player I've grown up being very fond of.

Özil's Panoramic View
09-09-2013, 09:24 PM
Please, it's a stupid argument.

Both are shit.

/debate

Xhaka Can’t
09-09-2013, 09:25 PM
http://static.fjcdn.com/gifs/Give_1f9afb_2128730.gif

Shaqiri Is Boss
09-09-2013, 09:30 PM
http://img.pandawhale.com/post-11681-Pointless-Number-of-People-Who-xBDm.gif

Great show.

Xhaka Can’t
09-09-2013, 09:34 PM
I don't like being trumped.

Cripps_orig
09-09-2013, 09:36 PM

Great show.
Pretty much

GP
09-09-2013, 09:42 PM

Great show.

I like Pointless, it's just a shame the prize is pathetically low.

Shaqiri Is Boss
09-09-2013, 09:53 PM
I just hate the part where they talk about who they are and what they do.

No one cares!

GP
09-09-2013, 09:54 PM

No one cares!

Yeah, that's like the first 10 minutes of the show.

Cripps_orig
09-09-2013, 09:56 PM

No one cares!

The blanks are annoying too tbh

Thierrymon
10-09-2013, 03:22 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5yQppIbiG0Y

Deft finish this. Love how he/she strolls off casually.

Munchies
11-09-2013, 04:50 PM
^Sign the dog up , and Bale has arrived :

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/09/11/article-2417303-1BC2E66E000005DC-499_634x439.jpg

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/09/11/article-2417303-1BC2EBBA000005DC-324_634x428.jpg

Syn
11-09-2013, 05:05 PM
You can tell Bale thinks he's really good looking.

McNamara That Ghost...
11-09-2013, 05:15 PM
Aw, Father and Son day.

GP
11-09-2013, 05:48 PM
Nice handbags, too.

Cripps_orig
11-09-2013, 06:34 PM
^Sign the dog up , and Bale has arrived :

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/09/11/article-2417303-1BC2E66E000005DC-499_634x439.jpg

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/09/11/article-2417303-1BC2EBBA000005DC-324_634x428.jpg
2 best players in the world :bow:

Master Splinter
11-09-2013, 07:24 PM

I don't see Ozil in that picture.

Xhaka Can’t
11-09-2013, 07:25 PM
I don't see Ozil in that picture.

Or Messi.

GP
11-09-2013, 07:26 PM
Or Messi.

Or Walcott.

McNamara That Ghost...
11-09-2013, 07:36 PM
Nice handbags, too.

http://rboy.ro/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/Ronaldo-With-A-Handbag.jpg

Niall_Quinn
11-09-2013, 11:43 PM

Farging queers with their handbags and handcream and aids.

She Wore A Yellow Ribbon
11-09-2013, 11:53 PM
Ronaldo is one sexy bastard.

Özil's Panoramic View
12-09-2013, 02:57 AM

Da fuqq are you snorting, pal?

Cripps_orig
12-09-2013, 04:25 AM
Da fuqq are you snorting, pal?

2 best natural players in the world.

Happy now?

Transplanted Gooner
12-09-2013, 04:26 AM
Cornelius looking muddafarga

Özil's Panoramic View
12-09-2013, 04:42 AM
2 best natural players in the world.

Happy now?

Lol.

Thread title says General Football Nonsense, tbf.

milla
14-09-2013, 04:02 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mg--0vqxk8Q

Top man, Cavani :good:

Shaqiri Is Boss
15-09-2013, 01:44 PM
http://d24w6bsrhbeh9d.cloudfront.net/photo/aNeAqjv_460sa.gif

LDG
15-09-2013, 03:03 PM

I'm sure I've seen Arsenal do that.

PGFC
16-09-2013, 12:53 PM
http://blog.paddypower.com/2013/09/16/paddy-power-is-right-behind-gay-footballers-heres-why-we-hope-you-are-too/

I applaud the sentiment :clap: but I'm not sure about that tag line though...

LDG
16-09-2013, 12:54 PM

GP
16-09-2013, 12:57 PM
LMAO

gays :lol:

Notorious bum drillers.

Letters
16-09-2013, 01:03 PM
:lol: The link is blocked at work.
Too gay, probably.

GP
16-09-2013, 01:05 PM
try www.lemonparty.org

edit: don't!

Letters
16-09-2013, 01:06 PM
http://d24w6bsrhbeh9d.cloudfront.net/photo/aNeAqjv_460sa.gif

LDG
16-09-2013, 01:06 PM
try www.lemonparty.org

edit: don't!

PGFC
16-09-2013, 01:10 PM
:lol: The link is blocked at work.
Too gay, probably.

At the British Council? have a word :handbags: it's because it's Paddy Power and that's gambling, so terribly vulgar.

Letters
16-09-2013, 01:15 PM
Yes, it is because it's gambling.
Now I've done my equal opportunities and diversity training I know that the gays are people just like you and me.
Well, you anyway.

LDG
16-09-2013, 01:16 PM
Yes, it is because it's gambling.
Now I've done my equal opportunities and diversity training I know that the gays are people just like you and me.
Well, you anyway.

Why are the gays allowed to gamble, and you're not though. Seems discriminatory to me!

Niall_Quinn
16-09-2013, 02:42 PM
Tie the two laces together and hang the bastards (except Giroud). Or kill all the lawyers, either will do.

milla
18-09-2013, 08:54 PM
Have anyone seen this video? Sky pundit banters, Gary Neville just took Jamie Carragher to the cleaners. :lol:

http://www1.skysports.com/watch/video/8928282/i-wouldn%E2%80%99t-want-to-play-with-luiz-%E2%80%93-carragher

Marc Overmars
19-09-2013, 11:38 AM
Uefa have backed moving the Qatar World Cup to winter, which is pretty much the most important seal of approval FIFA needed given it would throw the European season out of sync.

Seems like only a matter of time before they make it official.

She Wore A Yellow Ribbon
19-09-2013, 12:01 PM
Have anyone seen this video? Sky pundit banters, Gary Neville just took Jamie Carragher to the cleaners. :lol:

http://www1.skysports.com/watch/video/8928282/i-wouldn%E2%80%99t-want-to-play-with-luiz-%E2%80%93-carragher

Carragher is still a novice. Neville is superb.

Shaqiri Is Boss
19-09-2013, 01:43 PM
Ignoring that the tournament is in Qatar in the first place [and we all know that's for reasons higher than football] is having it in winter really that much of a problem?

Granted it affects a number of seasons, but I think it would only be a month or two either side of a normal season, hardly earth shattering stuff. If a proper schedule can't be worked out, agreed upon and got used to in 8/9 years then they're just being awkward.

You never know, it might even be a nice novelty.

GP
19-09-2013, 01:46 PM
England won't qualify anyway haha lol

Ollie the Optimist
19-09-2013, 01:46 PM
Ignoring that the tournament is in Qatar in the first place [and we all know that's for reasons higher than football] is having it in winter really that much of a problem?

Granted it affects a number of seasons, but I think it would only be a month or two either side of a normal season, hardly earth shattering stuff. If a proper schedule can't be worked out, agreed upon and got used to in 8/9 years then they're just being awkward.

You never know, it might even be a nice novelty.

if you were to put it in winter, it knocks out two years of european seasons. to many teams would be missing players that the leagues cant possibly play. otherwise you get a wigan winning the league. the world cup is 6 weeks? plus the two weeks joining up before so thats two months. the summer holidays go, players too tired following season only really gets going 18 months after world cup.

is it worth it for all the bribes? i doubt it in lost revenue from the leagues

Marc Overmars
19-09-2013, 01:50 PM
World Cup football over Christmas sounds good to me.

Ollie the Optimist
19-09-2013, 01:52 PM
World Cup football over Christmas sounds good to me.

im still very much club over country so watching Arsenal over christmas is much better

Marc Overmars
19-09-2013, 01:54 PM
Same here but for the novelty factor as CiB mentioned I wouldn't mind.

Shaqiri Is Boss
19-09-2013, 02:36 PM
if you were to put it in winter, it knocks out two years of european seasons. to many teams would be missing players that the leagues cant possibly play. otherwise you get a wigan winning the league. the world cup is 6 weeks? plus the two weeks joining up before so thats two months. the summer holidays go, players too tired following season only really gets going 18 months after world cup.

is it worth it for all the bribes? i doubt it in lost revenue from the leagues

Eh? 18 months?

The WC lasts 1 calender month, plus preparation.

Our current system is

August - May
May - June time off and preparation
June - July World Cup
July - August time off and pre season

All you have to do is:

July/August - December first half of the season
December - January short time off and preparation
January - Feb World Cup
Feb - March time off
March - June/July second half of the season.

You've lost a bit of time at the end of the season, and the new one would be very quickly, but you'd have made it up earlier on in the season around the tournament. And that next season could be put back into normality by having a short break/a longer pre season for the season after.

It would be pretty weird having a 2 month break plonked in the middle, but it's hardly an insurmountable gap, and especially given a lot of countries already have a month or so winter break as it is and there are calls for it here too.

LDG
19-09-2013, 03:15 PM
CiBBLES for FIFA President :bow:

Letters
19-09-2013, 03:19 PM
CiBBLES for FIFA President :bow:
He's not a dribbling imbecile so he's not qualified.

PGFC
19-09-2013, 03:25 PM
Özim for FIFA President :bow:

LDG
19-09-2013, 03:30 PM

I was just about to do "Letters for FIFA President"

Letters
19-09-2013, 03:40 PM
Özim for FIFA President :bow:
Harsh. Zim doesn't dribble...

Master Splinter
19-09-2013, 04:26 PM
He's not a dribbling imbecile so he's not qualified.

Dribbling imbeciles?

Like Aaron Lenin, Taarabt and Quaresma?

Shaqiri Is Boss
24-09-2013, 10:51 AM
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/24223028

Brave Scotty Iniguez :bow:

footloose, the wanderer
24-09-2013, 06:21 PM
Brave? The oaf tripped over his own feet.

BTW If you are going to lose a tooth/teeth on the field leave it in someone's head. I did - he needed 32 stitches and went to hospital - I needed a wee sniff of smelling salts

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/24223028

Brave Scotty Iniguez :bow:

Munchies
25-09-2013, 12:28 PM
Lewandowski is moving on a free transfer

What a cunt !

LDG
26-09-2013, 10:33 AM
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/24281033

PV4 :bow:

Though, the FA are like:

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view3/1246797/confused-o.gif

LDG
26-09-2013, 01:55 PM
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/24282713

This is disgusting tbf.

The whole thing should be cancelled.

Fucking disgrace.

Marc Overmars
26-09-2013, 02:59 PM
I'm sure FIFA don't care now they've received their brown envelopes.

Shaqiri Is Boss
26-09-2013, 06:30 PM
For some reason I'm watching England Women vs Turkey Women.

It's laughably bad. Like terrible.

One of them's called Nobbs :lol:

AFC Leveller
26-09-2013, 07:17 PM
i know he didnt score last night but i thought Suarez was excellent against Man ure. his movement is probably the best in the league, really turns his marker with ease and is such a clever footballer.

Syn
01-10-2013, 04:58 PM
http://i697.photobucket.com/albums/vv340/sweatybabyjesus/BaleScrapbook1.jpg

GP
01-10-2013, 05:00 PM

Letters
04-10-2013, 01:39 PM
BREAKING NEWS!

http://www.dundalkdemocrat.ie/news/local-news/relief-as-kenny-jumper-safely-returned-1-5524216

Letters
04-10-2013, 03:17 PM
Awlsome GHELing :bow:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-south-yorkshire-24398799

Letters
07-10-2013, 11:52 AM
Kinda true, but also

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/24425709

'Arry :pal:

Munchies
07-10-2013, 12:31 PM
Another 'Arry :pal: moment but even funnier

HARRY REDKNAPP EXCLUSIVE: How a fake jockey took me for a ride... I was conned into paying for £150 taxis, giving him seats in a private box and signed shirts from Bale. Three years later, I found out he was just a potman in the pub

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2447217/HARRY-REDKNAPP-BOOK-EXCLUSIVE-I-conned-pub-worker-posing-jockey.html#ixzz2h2T3KGH3

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

Munchies
07-10-2013, 12:53 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BV-VL_bCYAE0QkX.jpg

Munchies
08-10-2013, 09:51 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BWC6SkyCcAA0CNt.jpg

She Wore A Yellow Ribbon
09-10-2013, 11:10 AM
Another 'Arry :pal: moment but even funnier

HARRY REDKNAPP EXCLUSIVE: How a fake jockey took me for a ride... I was conned into paying for £150 taxis, giving him seats in a private box and signed shirts from Bale. Three years later, I found out he was just a potman in the pub

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2447217/HARRY-REDKNAPP-BOOK-EXCLUSIVE-I-conned-pub-worker-posing-jockey.html#ixzz2h2T3KGH3

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

'So I’d got sacked by Tottenham, relegated with QPR, my mate of three years turned out to be an Irish crook, and my last memory was of him disappearing off to Lime Street station in Liverpool with another £150 of my money.

Oh yes, it had been one hell of a year.'

:haha: :haha: :haha:

Dennis Bendtner
11-10-2013, 05:25 PM
Another story from :arry:'s book.

'One of my favourite signings, and not just from my Bournemouth days, was a striker called Carl Richards. I took him from Enfield and he was a real one-off. He was a big lad, and looked more like Carl Lewis. I bought Carl for £10,000, went to pick him up from Enfield and while he went in to say goodbye to his manager, he left me with his mate.

''What are you signing him for?' said this kid. 'I'm 10 times better than him. I've got 26 goals this season, he's only got 12. I'm different class than him. Why don't you sign me?' I was worried. 'I can't buy you, I'm buying him,' I told Carl's mate, 'but I'll keep an eye out for you, don't worry.'

'So we took Carl and he was absolutely useless. He could run, but that was about it. We played about six games, couldn't win one. Carl was terrible. After about four games of this, he came to see me. 'I've got a mate,' he said. 'He was asking if he could have a trial. He's a striker, like me.' 'And is he as good as you, Carl?' I asked, suspiciously. 'No, he's not as good as me,' he said, 'but he's decent.'

''Well, tell him not to f***ing bother then,' I snapped, and that was the end of it.

'The following Saturday, we went to play Crystal Palace. 'My mate, the one who wanted a trial, he's playing for Palace today,' said Carl. 'Oh good,' I thought. 'No problem there then.'

'Anyway, three goals later I realised Carl wasn't much of a scout, either. His mate's name? Ian Wright, who went on to score 238 league goals.'

Mediawatch's take.

What a cracking story. We can hear Harry cackling as he tells it, ending with a 'facking football, eh'.

Except, well, Carl Richards signed for Redknapp's Bournemouth in 1986, a whole year after Ian Wright had joined Crystal Palace. Oh and Palace didn't play Bournemouth until the 1987/88 season...by which time this 'unknown' Ian Wright was deep into his third, very successful season with the Eagles.

Harry Redknapp's autobiography is out soon: Available in all good bookshops in the 'Fiction' department.

:arry:

GP
11-10-2013, 05:32 PM

What a fuckin con man.

Munchies
12-10-2013, 09:28 AM
Bale may need a hernia op :haha:

Another few months out then

fakeyank
12-10-2013, 04:58 PM
Another story from :arry:'s book.