PDA

View Full Version : arshavin - get rid or keep?

Ollie the Optimist
28-08-2011, 08:54 PM
today was final final straw for me, that fat cunt can do nohting right, too lazy, gives away endless free kicks, should have been sent off today, and nothing going forward. do you want him to stay or should we flog him now? personally i never want to see him again

Niall_Quinn
28-08-2011, 08:54 PM
Get rid of him, he's shot. But get rid of him to Europe, just in case.

McNamara That Ghost...
28-08-2011, 08:55 PM
Thought he was alright today tbf.

Olivier's xmas twist
28-08-2011, 08:55 PM
Get rid of him, he's shot. But get rid of him to Europe, just in case.
This, does not want to be here so feck him tbh.

Cripps_orig
28-08-2011, 08:56 PM
Tried today but didnt come off

Ollie the Optimist
28-08-2011, 08:57 PM
Thought he was alright today tbf. really? i thought it was one of the worst perfromances i have seen. did nothing right and always wasted possesion

McNamara That Ghost...
28-08-2011, 09:00 PM
really? i thought it was one of the worst perfromances i have seen. did nothing right and always wasted possesion

He ran with the ball a lot more than recent times, beat men quite a few time. Both with the ball and without it. I mean alright relative to the overall performance of course. He tracks back a lot more than people credit him with.

Ollie the Optimist
28-08-2011, 09:03 PM
He ran with the ball a lot more than recent times, beat men quite a few time. Both with the ball and without it. I mean alright relative to the overall performance of course. He tracks back a lot more than people credit him with.
hmm i rarely saw him track back, saw the left side full of holes most of game.

McNamara That Ghost...
28-08-2011, 09:05 PM
hmm i rarely saw him track back, saw the left side full of holes most of game.

He tracks back but tends to follow wherever the ball is.

Ironing
28-08-2011, 09:06 PM
bench

milla
28-08-2011, 09:28 PM
today was final final straw for me, that fat cunt can do nohting right, too lazy, gives away endless free kicks, should have been sent off today, and nothing going forward. do you want him to stay or should we flog him now? personally i never want to see him again

Not the highest priority, should play Arshavin behind RVP not wide left. :coffee:

Master Splinter
29-08-2011, 06:02 AM
Executioner's bench

:gp:

Fats
29-08-2011, 08:37 AM
He still plays for us ?

selassie
29-08-2011, 08:45 AM
He's ruined, he came here as one of the best players in Europe and look at him now.

Because our squad is in so bad shape we sadly have to keep him until one of Oxo or Ryo develops to PL ready standard.

Özim
29-08-2011, 09:46 AM
Get rid of Wenger and see him improve when played in the right position.

Olivier's xmas twist
29-08-2011, 10:03 AM
Get rid of Wenger and see him improve when played in the right position.

Nah he don't care wenger or no wenger

Olivier's xmas twist
29-08-2011, 10:05 AM
He's ruined, he came here as one of the best players in Europe and look at him now.

Because our squad is in so bad shape we sadly have to keep him until one of Oxo or Ryo develops to PL ready standard.

Not sure he came here as one of the best players in europe at all, he had always been a bit inconsistant when we got him tbh, now he is just sulking, seems like he don't want to be here.

he could be sold in the next few days.

Marc Overmars
29-08-2011, 10:28 AM
You can tell he's a player who can make something happen but his confidence is shot and has been for a long time.

AKBapologist
29-08-2011, 10:42 AM
Didnt release the ball soon enough consequently being dispossesed, his tackles were an embarrassment and misplaced the majority of his pases.

Effort was the only positive really which isn't enough from someone of his seniority. Wouldn't be suprised if he left before Thursday. Wenger is on a short fuse with many players apparently.

gunsofashburtongrove
29-08-2011, 12:36 PM
Didnt release the ball soon enough consequently being dispossesed, his tackles were an embarrassment and misplaced the majority of his pases.

Effort was the only positive really which isn't enough from someone of his seniority. Wouldn't be suprised if he left before Thursday. Wenger is on a short fuse with many players apparently.
I hear that he was originally ear marked for a sale this time around. Nasri leaving meant that had to change, not sure if it will happen this time around

Marc Overmars
29-08-2011, 12:41 PM
He should have been sent off really as well which would have probably contributed to the scoreline being even more embarrassing than it was.

Champagne Charlie
30-08-2011, 07:49 AM
Whilst he’s been disappointing in recent months the last thing we need is to lose another senior player this late in the day.

And to be fair to him I think towards the end of last season he really increased his work rate and effort levels. He’s got the quality and is one of the few players we have that can change a game with one moment of brilliance. It’s not happening for him at the moment but the way things are with the state of the squad we need him to stay and we desperately need him to find some form because he could be a big player for us this season (and no not big as in fat!).

But as I say, with the squad so weak at the moment we can’t afford to loose one of our better/senior players. Hell, we can’t even afford to loose Diaby!!

I_Killed_Kenny
30-08-2011, 08:03 AM
Whilst he’s been disappointing in recent months the last thing we need is to lose another senior player this late in the day.

And to be fair to him I think towards the end of last season he really increased his work rate and effort levels. He’s got the quality and is one of the few players we have that can change a game with one moment of brilliance. It’s not happening for him at the moment but the way things are with the state of the squad we need him to stay and we desperately need him to find some form because he could be a big player for us this season (and no not big as in fat!).

But as I say, with the squad so weak at the moment we can’t afford to loose one of our better/senior players. Hell, we can’t even afford to loose Diaby!!

I agree with him staying. it really should be his season to make another impact as he is one of the older heads now. he should realise he can take this team and lead them to a great finish of 6th place!