05-09-2011, 07:48 PM
Anyone catch them on red or black?

RVP <3

Cripps_orig
05-09-2011, 07:52 PM
No

WilshereourGHEL
05-09-2011, 07:52 PM
worth a watch if you like seeing players aiming at shit :)

Cripps_orig
05-09-2011, 07:55 PM
worth a watch if you like seeing players aiming at shit :)

See that every weekend tbh

And Cuntesc isnt our player

WilshereourGHEL
05-09-2011, 08:02 PM
The same cuntesc you cheered for 8 year and now all of a sudden he wants better he's a cunt?...you want better but barcelona just don't care if you support them pipe down he's a great player

on a side note i said Players not "our" players

GunnerFan4Life
05-09-2011, 08:07 PM
I watched it. Really was hoping cesc wouldn't be announced as an Arsenal player. Or maybe he was in the middle of Barca transfer who knows.

GP
05-09-2011, 08:16 PM
RVP is Streets Ahead.

IBK
05-09-2011, 08:25 PM
The same cuntesc you cheered for 8 year and now all of a sudden he wants better he's a cunt?...you want better but barcelona just don't care if you support them pipe down he's a great player

on a side note i said Players not "our" players

Why should Fabregas mean anything to us now? A player whose mind has been at Barca for 2 years and who cost us upwards of 20 million pounds off his transfer fee? We support Arsenal players not Barca ones.

WilshereourGHEL
05-09-2011, 08:26 PM
Why should Fabregas mean anything to us now? A player whose mind has been at Barca for 2 years and who cost us upwards of 20 million pounds off his transfer fee? We support Arsenal players not Barca ones.

You were not so negative when henry or viera left. Just saying

IBK
05-09-2011, 08:31 PM
You were not so negative when henry or viera left. Just saying

Henry gave us his best years and left principally because of family reasons. Vieira was one of our best captains. I'm not bitter re Cesc just realistic. He's left and gone to a club that has treated us like right cunts. I'm indifferent about him but IMHO he's no Arsenal hero.

WilshereourGHEL
05-09-2011, 08:41 PM
Henry gave us his best years and left principally because of family reasons.

him cheating on his wife is hardly family reasons he left due to him knowing we were not good enough to deliver what we wanted.

IBK
05-09-2011, 08:48 PM
him cheating on his wife is hardly family reasons he left due to him knowing we were not good enough to deliver what we wanted.

I beg to differ. I think he just needed to move on - and I think if you ask most Gooners they would agree that he left with his head held high. I think we as a club let Fabregas down - but I still think that the 2 year Barca saga tarnishes his legacy in a way that Henry's didn't.

WilshereourGHEL
05-09-2011, 10:45 PM
I beg to differ. I think he just needed to move on - and I think if you ask most Gooners they would agree that he left with his head held high. I think we as a club let Fabregas down - but I still think that the 2 year Barca saga tarnishes his legacy in a way that Henry's didn't.

The feeling is so bad due to how great cesc was and how great he will become he was over played so he consistently got injured in his lasts eason with us we may have won something had this not been the case.Ala henry who was also injured a lot in his last season due to being over played wenger gets superstar made then ruins them by not having adequate back up to rest them sufficiently.

Ill always watch fabregas due to him being so great and i think he will fulfill his potential i don't think its totally wrong in saying he could easy hit 20 goals this season and no doubt countless assists.

V-Pig
06-09-2011, 06:17 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YfKRWdymy8Q

Fats
06-09-2011, 06:40 AM
of course the gooner wins

Özim
06-09-2011, 08:45 AM
They seem best of friends.

Don't really have any problem with Cesc, so it's good to see IMO.

Good luck to him in his adventures at Barca.

Marc Overmars
06-09-2011, 08:55 AM
Funny how RVP could hit that target and not the goal from freekicks.