PDA

View Full Version : arsenal fans go over the top in abuse of ade

Ollie the Optimist
28-09-2011, 12:47 PM
EMMANUEL ADEBAYOR is certain to get stick from Arsenal fans on Sunday at White Hart Lane.Because of the rivalry between Tottenham and the Gunners and because he used to play for them, I would not expect them to greet him with a cheery wave.
But the level of abuse and the nature of it is something that concerns me, not just in this one game but with the viciousness with which some fans behave these days and consider it acceptable because football is 'passionate'.
What cobblers.
Adebayor sent Arsenal fans wild with rage for scoring against his old club two years ago now.
He ran the length of the pitch and slid on his knees in front of them in a gesture that was provocative.
He apologised but what did he do that was so wrong?
He had taken dogs' abuse from the Arsenal fans all afternoon and then reacted.
Scoring the goal was an immediate outlet of his frustration.
In the end he had to say sorry. But I for one hope that he scores a couple of goals against Arsenal on Sunday.
I won't need to talk to him before the game to keep a lid on his emotions.
I get sick and tired of hearing that professional footballers must be exactly that and simply take the abuse they get in the name of 'the game' and that when they snap as human beings and react they are instantly condemned.
Emmanuel has been an absolute credit so far at Tottenham. Not only is he scoring goals but making goals. He has great skill and is great to have around the place.
Whether or not he fits into Tottenham's wage structure on a permanent basis I've no idea. But he's been great for us so far and long may it continue.
I'm sure he won't react again and that he'll be the best player on the pitch.
William Gallas was the man of the match for us against Arsenal and he had to put up with the same sort of thing.
These days you hear some pretty shocking stuff coming from 'fans' of all clubs.
Look at what that four-year-old kid posted on YouTube singing about Manchester United's Munich air crash in 1958.
Unbelievable.
Even more so that it was one of his parents who filed it in the first place then boasted about it. That kid has no concept of what the Munich air crash even was. His parents probably don't as it was more than 50 years ago now.
But last week at Leeds the most sick song in football reared its ugly head again and now with modern technology people can spread the bile from their laptop computers.
People like this shouldn't be allowed to bring up kids. Every time I hear that song sung by scum it makes me feel ill.
The 'Busby Babes' were young men. Great footballers like Duncan Edwards killed in their prime and now people make fun of it.
What a thing to teach your kid. These people have no brains. If they were ever to meet Bobby Charlton, who survived the crash, you wonder what they would say and think.
But then again people like this have no feeling or intelligence and it probably wouldn't affect them in the slightest way.
When I first started going to football with my dad there was no segregation.

You simply turned up and paid at the turnstile to stand in the North Bank, Chicken Run, East Stand, wherever.
If your team was playing Blackburn you might bump into a Rovers fan and he'd tell you it took nine bloody hours to get down from up North to watch the match. You could have a chat about the match and leave it at that.
Neither of you would think about punching each other in the face.
It all sounds romantic and nostalgic but with the behaviour we see now, do you blame me?
I hasten to add though that there has been one warm glimmer already this season that has helped me keep some faith in modern football fans.
When Hearts played Tottenham the supporters were magnificent home and away — even at 5-0 down they were so noisy.
At White Hart Lane they came in numbers and sang my name and asked me to give them a wave.
I don't expect that from the Arsenal fans on Sunday but just for once it would be nice to see football kept in perspective.

thats what twitchy cunt said. has he forgotten how his club sang racist abuse at him?

IBK
28-09-2011, 12:55 PM
Fuck off Whore, and fuck off Twitchy, you cunt.

All together now;

Adebayooooor, Adebayoooo-oooooor His dad washes elephants His mother's a whore...

Marc Overmars
28-09-2011, 12:56 PM
Sounds like he's talking about football in general and merely using us as an example because we're playing next, and Adebayor is bound to get some stick, so he hopes it's not OTT.

Seems fair enough.

IBK
28-09-2011, 12:58 PM
Sounds like he's talking about football in general and merely using us as an example because we're playing next, and Adebayor is bound to get some stick, so he hopes it's not OTT.

Seems fair enough.

No its not. Its Twitchy. And about Whore. :angry:

;)

Ollie the Optimist
28-09-2011, 01:03 PM

Seems fair enough.

if it was football in general its fine and if scum had never sung racist abuse at him or sol where twitchy went mental i owuld accept his points but hte fact is his club sang racist abuse at adesawhore and when they did at sol he went mental yet he now has a go at us

Marc Overmars
28-09-2011, 01:23 PM
Don't know why I'm bothering to defend twitchface but he does mention the problem in general terms throughout the article, and as I said he's just alluding to Adebayor, because on Sunday he's likely to evoke this sort of emotion from some fans that concerns him.

It's not like he's said Arsenal fans are the worst of the lot.

Xhaka Can’t
28-09-2011, 01:33 PM
Don't know why I'm bothering to defend twitchface but he's said Arsenal fans are the worst of the lot.

What a twat.

Marc Overmars
28-09-2011, 01:35 PM
:lol:

Fats
28-09-2011, 02:41 PM
lazer in the eyes then

Joker
28-09-2011, 04:33 PM
In general he's right, there's a lot of OTT abuse at football grounds these days, all over the country. If fans are willing to dish it out, I don't think we should complain when players give it out as well. Personally I hope we don't sing the elephant song because it's racist IMO, and concentrate our energies on backing our own team rather than focusing on one individual on the opposition.

Cripps_orig
28-09-2011, 05:00 PM
Harrys spot on

She Wore A Yellow Ribbon
28-09-2011, 05:22 PM
sol campbell.

/endthread.

The Verminator
28-09-2011, 09:06 PM
You can't take the text from that interview at face value. I saw it myself and Harry winked 6/7 times. Clearly there's an inference we're just not getting.

Niall_Quinn
28-09-2011, 09:10 PM
In general he's right, there's a lot of OTT abuse at football grounds these days, all over the country. If fans are willing to dish it out, I don't think we should complain when players give it out as well. Personally I hope we don't sing the elephant song because it's racist IMO, and concentrate our energies on backing our own team rather than focusing on one individual on the opposition.

Well said!

Now moving on, hopefully he gets 89 minutes of merciless stick, with a one minute break to have a go at that twitch-ridden dodgy car dealer cunt.

Coney
28-09-2011, 09:12 PM
Is this from the club who's supporters claim that all Arsenal players are gays and that Wenger is a paedo?

Niall_Quinn
28-09-2011, 09:13 PM
Is this from the club who's supporters claim that all Arsenal players are gays and that Wenger is a paedo?

We're not allowed to say what those cunts are, but we all know it anyway.

Coney
28-09-2011, 09:14 PM
We're not allowed to say what those cunts are, but we all know it anyway.

So are their faces.

Niall_Quinn
28-09-2011, 09:15 PM
So are their faces.

And noses.

Coney
28-09-2011, 09:17 PM
And noses.

:sulk: Don't let Fakeyank hear you say that.

Niall_Quinn
28-09-2011, 09:20 PM
:sulk: Don't let Fakeyank hear you say that.

He paid me to say it.

Coney
28-09-2011, 09:24 PM
He paid me to say it.

Bloody racist yanks.

Özim
28-09-2011, 10:58 PM
Will we get the Barndoor stamp of approval?

Ernesto
29-09-2011, 07:31 AM
Twitch mentions the Munich song, but can't bring himself to the truth that Manchester United fans were goading the Leeds' fans just as badly last week.

Sounds like selective memory from this overly opinionated prat. Seems he can get away with it cos of his passport, though.

IBK
29-09-2011, 09:22 AM
Twitch mentions the Munich song, but can't bring himself to the truth that Manchester United fans were goading the Leeds' fans just as badly last week.

Sounds like selective memory from this overly opinionated prat. Seems he can get away with it cos of his passport, though.

Fuck off - he's a triffic manager and a triffic bloke :angry:

Not really. He's a cunt. As is Whore. As are all Spurs players.

LDG
29-09-2011, 09:30 AM
Ade = Wanker
'Arry = Wanker

Pair of wankers.

Fats
29-09-2011, 11:32 AM
Ade = Wanker
'Arry = Wanker

Pair of wankers.

True dat :ladynana:

gunnerrrrr
29-09-2011, 12:43 PM
compared to Tevez, Ade is a cool guy

Olivier's xmas twist
29-09-2011, 02:07 PM
Don't worry Ade nasri will get the same abuse as you tbh.

GP
29-09-2011, 03:06 PM
Ade can go suck a fuck

Ollie the Optimist
03-10-2011, 07:20 AM
so twitchy moans about our fans singing the ade song yesterday (rightly) and so do the media but now fucking mention of the fact that the scums fans sang the paedo one or when sagna was injured singing lie there and die. fucking two faced twitchy cunt

north bank nutter
03-10-2011, 02:48 PM
so twitchy moans about our fans singing the ade song yesterday (rightly) and so do the media but now fucking mention of the fact that the scums fans sang the paedo one or when sagna was injured singing lie there and die. fucking two faced twitchy cunt

Totally and utterly spot on. That twitchy cunt couldnt say anything about the sit down you peadophile chants could he, lets face it they where ten times louder than anything arsenal fans sung you could actually make them out on telly so in my opinion they where worse as they had a captive audience of millions. Remember Sol Campbell Harry, thought not you tottenham scum.

As for Ade, if he hadnt been such a cunt leaving Arsenal we wouldnt have given him half the stick he got. The shot in angola chant is pushing the boundaries, but its no worse than anything the spuds fans sang yesterday.

SSN what a bunch of cunts too.

Olivier's xmas twist
03-10-2011, 05:01 PM

So because he scum do it we should do it? Boo ade all you like chant about him money grabbing cunt, but singing what they did yesterday was classless and tasteless

Ollie the Optimist
03-10-2011, 05:02 PM
So because he scum do it we should do it? Boo ade all you like chant about him money grabbing cunt, but singing what they did yesterday was classless and tasteless

where did i say i support the chanting. i said he moaned about it rightly so but nothing about his own fans, who have sang racist abuse at ade, sol, told sagna to die and called arsene a paedo.

Olivier's xmas twist
03-10-2011, 05:05 PM
where did i say i support the chanting. i said he moaned about it rightly so but nothing about his own fans, who have sang racist abuse at ade, sol, told sagna to die and called arsene a paedo.

Then i am sorry and the arry needs to have a look at his team. it does suck we are being made scapegoats for all of chanting now.

Ollie the Optimist
03-10-2011, 05:07 PM
Then i am sorry and the arry needs to have a look at his team. it does suck we are being made scapegoats for all of chanting now.

exactly. there was fuck all fuss about istantbul and munich chants in CC, cos they were abusing our fans, nothing been said about the wenger paedo chants, yet as soon as our fans do something its all over press. its wrong of course and any fan found chanting it should be banned.

GP
03-10-2011, 05:11 PM
what exactly are we supposed to have said?

Ollie the Optimist
03-10-2011, 05:12 PM
what exactly are we supposed to have said?

should have been you, shot in angola it should have been you

and also apparently the elephant one

Xhaka Can’t
03-10-2011, 05:18 PM
Got drowned out by the paedo chants tbh.

GP
03-10-2011, 05:19 PM
should have been you, shot in angola it should have been you

:haha:

True.

Master Splinter
03-10-2011, 05:58 PM
It's disgusting that our fans want elephants shot in Angola.

Fucking ivory hunters.

The board are behind this.

Özim
03-10-2011, 09:30 PM
Do you mean this one?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_a-m3pH9Dr8

If it is, they yes I agree bang out of order!

Joker
03-10-2011, 10:03 PM
Since the media seems to think only Arsenal fans are capable of behaving like scum, let's add some balance:

http://oi55.tinypic.com/1zpr487.jpg

Marc Overmars
03-10-2011, 10:09 PM
There are some incredibly sad people in this world.

Syn
03-10-2011, 10:10 PM
That fella will probably get arrested.

Olivier's xmas twist
03-10-2011, 10:51 PM
[QUOTE=Joker;53429]Since the media seems to think only Arsenal fans are capable of behaving like scum, let's add some balance:

http://oi55.tinypic.com/1zpr487.jpg[/QUOTE

Looks like barton in the pic and sounds like a prick. This lad would shit himself if he saw those he insulted on road.

That is just a idiot

Niall_Quinn
03-10-2011, 11:18 PM
What a twatish, fucked up world we live in. For £100K I'd join in with any cunt singing songs about me. If I got the same again next week I'd help him write the lyrics, and I wouldn't go easy on myself. That cunt Adebuywhore will survive this, just like he survived the shooting incident. The two things are very comparable, aren't they? JHC, you can bomb kids and be called a hero but chant shit at a footie match and everyone nods wisely and agrees you're scum. Priorities and all that.

Ollie the Optimist
04-10-2011, 07:42 AM
its taken the scum 14 years to act on the abusive chants about wenger being a paedo, takes us 1 day after the chanting. #justsaying

Syn
04-10-2011, 11:46 AM
its taken the scum 14 years to act on the abusive chants about wenger being a paedo, takes us 1 day after the chanting. #justsaying

What does that #justsaying thing mean?

LDG
04-10-2011, 12:33 PM
:haha:

Ollie thinks he's on twitter

Marc Overmars
07-10-2011, 09:14 AM
That fella will probably get arrested.

AN internet troll has targeted England footballer Jack Wilshere, saying he hopes the star's newborn son "dies of cot death".

The sick message was posted on Twitter three days after Archie's birth.

Injured Arsenal star Wilshere, 19, refused to respond to the twisted taunt.

The Sun can today reveal the man who posted the message is plasterer James Crispin, 24, of Dagenham, Essex — a fan of Arsenal's rivals Tottenham.

He also tweeted that all Arsenal fans should be GASSED, adding: "Hitler had the right idea."

Crispin's dad Russell, 51, last night branded his son's behaviour "sick". He added: "I'm disgusted with him. He was drunk in the pub. He was being egged on by his mates."

Crispin, whose account was suspended by Twitter, apologised and told The Sun: "I realise now that my comments were totally wrong.

"At the time I thought it was banter."

Wilshere's girlfriend Lauren Neal, 22, gave birth to Archie last week.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/3857495/Vile-troll-told-Jack-Wilshere-I-hope-your-baby-dies.html

LDG
07-10-2011, 09:19 AM
Wonder whether 'Arry will mention this.

dazthegooner
07-10-2011, 09:28 AM
Wonder whether 'Arry will mention this.

Probably not the guy is a two faced cunt!

Flavs
07-10-2011, 09:33 AM
He also tweeted that all Arsenal fans should be GASSED, adding: "Hitler had the right idea."

I think he has his club histories mixed up here

dazthegooner
07-10-2011, 09:44 AM
I think he has his club histories mixed up here

Well he is a boy and a spud serious lack of education thick as fuck!

Syn
07-10-2011, 10:12 AM
Banter?

"Dies of cot death"?