PDA

View Full Version : Irritated

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
14-10-2011, 02:48 PM
By managers sticking their nose into Arsenal's business and defending our manager, "after all he has achieved the criticism of Arsene Wenger is dumbfounding!" what has he achieved since 2005?........getting into a champions league position is not a trophy, and our form since the carling cup defeat has been relegation material. He made a total mess of the fabregas/nasri transfers which the board will have us believe is all his decision, brought in panic buys at the last minute and is trying to play square pegs in round holes and sticking to this ridiculous 4-3-2-1 formation that didn't work even when Samir Nasri and Cesc Fabregas were available to us.
Alex Ferguson would have been sacked had he lost four of the opening seven games for Man United coupled with the collapse last season, I would say the same for the Chelsea boss but they've sacked managers that have reached champions league finals.
What he has achieved in the past has been soured by this miserable and depraved farce that has carried on for so long, teams know how to play us......the players are bereft of confidence, the body language of the manager in the dug out does not help this, and neither does support from fellow managers which will only harden the Arsenal board's resolve to stick two fingers up at the fans who pay hard earned money to watch feckless, rudderless performances week in week out.

Syn
14-10-2011, 03:02 PM
I think most fans will share your views. I'd just like to add that - whether you think the board has not been supporting Wenger in the transfer market or not - there is little direction or purpose to our play right now. Even Stoke are clear about what they want to do (i.e. fuck people up). With this in mind, I think it is absolutely clear that Wenger has lost the team. There isn't usually a way back from that. We're definitely going through the motions for this season.

Dog Toffee
14-10-2011, 03:14 PM
Alex Ferguson would have been sacked had he lost four of the opening seven games for Man United coupled with the collapse last season,

No he most certainly wouldn't.

Another Wenger bashing thread. Yawnnn, zzzzz.

Cripps_orig
14-10-2011, 03:50 PM
By managers sticking their nose into Arsenal's business and defending our manager, "after all he has achieved the criticism of Arsene Wenger is dumbfounding!" what has he achieved since 2005?........getting into a champions league position is not a trophy, and our form since the carling cup defeat has been relegation material. He made a total mess of the fabregas/nasri transfers which the board will have us believe is all his decision, brought in panic buys at the last minute and is trying to play square pegs in round holes and sticking to this ridiculous 4-3-2-1 formation that didn't work even when Samir Nasri and Cesc Fabregas were available to us.
Alex Ferguson would have been sacked had he lost four of the opening seven games for Man United coupled with the collapse last season, I would say the same for the Chelsea boss but they've sacked managers that have reached champions league finals.
What he has achieved in the past has been soured by this miserable and depraved farce that has carried on for so long, teams know how to play us......the players are bereft of confidence, the body language of the manager in the dug out does not help this, and neither does support from fellow managers which will only harden the Arsenal board's resolve to stick two fingers up at the fans who pay hard earned money to watch feckless, rudderless performances week in week out.

Well said

GP
14-10-2011, 04:15 PM
No he most certainly wouldn't.

Another Wenger bashing thread. Yawnnn, zzzzz.

Pretty much.

fakeyank
14-10-2011, 04:58 PM

:gp:

Tbh SAF wouldnt have been sacked had he just lost 4 of 7 games BUT if he didnt win a single trophy and was clueless about managing a football club like how Arsene has been since 06, SAF wouldve been fired long back. In fact from 04-06 when they hadnt won a trophy, there was a lot of grumbling going on about having SAF sacked.

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
14-10-2011, 05:05 PM

Tbh SAF wouldnt have been sacked had he just lost 4 of 7 games BUT if he didnt win a single trophy and was clueless about managing a football club like how Arsene has been since 06, SAF wouldve been fired long back. In fact from 04-06 when they hadnt won a trophy, there was a lot of grumbling going on about having SAF sacked.

As i said he would have been sacked if he had last four of the opening seven games combined with the paucity of winning only four from the last eighteen league games.

Olivier's xmas twist
14-10-2011, 05:13 PM
Whar a stupid thread, so what another manager is not down on Wenger who gives a fuck. no onew is going to say the man should go or how bad he has done. Managers don't do that. Highly doubt it makes a diffrence.

fakeyank
14-10-2011, 05:16 PM
As i said he would have been sacked if he had last four of the opening seven games combined with the paucity of winning only four from the last eighteen league games.

I'd say that would be a 50/50. SAF had just won the Premiership 3 times in a row, won a CL and FA Cup (?). IMO, he'd still be in the job but then SAF wouldnt go through a moment like this.. he is a winner and he'd have definitely changed things by now.. thrown the boot, hairdryer on some, kicked some slackers out, changed formation, practiced defending etc.. unfortunately we have a clueless fuckwit as our manager so.... :crying:

Joker
14-10-2011, 05:19 PM
Other managers have an incentive to defend *******, because with him at the helm it's becoming increasingly easy to take points of us. I lost all faith in Wenger last season, and it's completely true that we're simply going through the motions this season. Wenger may bang on about "potential" and how our squad has great "mental strength" etc, but no one apart from the board are buying his BS anymore.

Olivier's xmas twist
14-10-2011, 05:26 PM
Other managers have an incentive to defend *******, because with him at the helm it's becoming increasingly easy to take points of us. I lost all faith in Wenger last season, and it's completely true that we're simply going through the motions this season. Wenger may bang on about "potential" and how our squad has great "mental strength" etc, but no one apart from the board are buying his BS anymore.

yep thats why fans ast still going to games and the club is selling tickets, i think more people are buying it then you think.

Master Splinter
14-10-2011, 05:53 PM
a stupid thread

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
14-10-2011, 05:54 PM
most west ham fans last season wanted Avram grant sacked, i don't remember upton park being empty.

Also the fact that most home fixtures are going on general sale tells you everything you need to know about how happy supporters are.

Olivier's xmas twist
14-10-2011, 05:56 PM
most west ham fans last season wanted Avram grant sacked, i don't remember upton park being empty.Also the fact that most home fixtures are going on general sale tells you everything you need to know about how happy supporters are.

Most West ham fans did not want him in the 1st place thats the diffrence there was not attachment to him so it did not bother them in the slightest. bit diffrent to us tbh.

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
14-10-2011, 06:20 PM
I still would not regard people going to matches as a ringing endorsement, i myself am going to the stoke match next week and want Wenger to go, Arsenal are still my club and I will support them.....but I support the club implicitly not the management.

I support players like Wojcech Szczesny, Bacary Sagna, Thomas Vermaelen, Jack Wilshere and Robin Van Persie who try their utmost on the pitch, not the ones who would rather be somewhere else like Chamakah and Arshavin,

I want Wenger to succeed because he is the Arsenal manager, I don't want him in that position because the last year has shown me that he lacks the ability to bring thagt success about....not anymore....I bare him no ill will because i don't doubt he is trying his best, but he's become trapped in his own way of doing things the failure to reorganise the defence is down to sheer bloody mindedness nothing more, the lack of leadership on the pitch is also a result of his failure to inspire leadership. He is a good coach and mentor but not a good motivator, this is clear!.

Cripps_orig
14-10-2011, 06:29 PM
:blink:RVP is the one desperate to leave. What makes you think Chamakh and Arshavin are?

Xhaka Can’t
14-10-2011, 06:29 PM
In fact from 04-06 when they hadnt won a trophy, there was a lot of grumbling going on about having SAF sacked.

That would have been pretty fucking stupid.

Özim
14-10-2011, 07:03 PM
That would have been pretty fucking stupid.
True, almost as much as keeping ******* in charge for so long.

Marc Overmars
14-10-2011, 07:33 PM
We need something new to talk about.

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
14-10-2011, 07:35 PM

Liam Fox has resigned!

fakeyank
14-10-2011, 07:46 PM

India thrashed England in the 1st ODI

Olivier's xmas twist
14-10-2011, 07:49 PM
I still would not regard people going to matches as a ringing endorsement, i myself am going to the stoke match next week and want Wenger to go, Arsenal are still my club and I will support them.....but I support the club implicitly not the management.

I support players like Wojcech Szczesny, Bacary Sagna, Thomas Vermaelen, Jack Wilshere and Robin Van Persie who try their utmost on the pitch, not the ones who would rather be somewhere else like Chamakah and Arshavin,

I want Wenger to succeed because he is the Arsenal manager, I don't want him in that position because the last year has shown me that he lacks the ability to bring thagt success about....not anymore....I bare him no ill will because i don't doubt he is trying his best, but he's become trapped in his own way of doing things the failure to reorganise the defence is down to sheer bloody mindedness nothing more, the lack of leadership on the pitch is also a result of his failure to inspire leadership. He is a good coach and mentor but not a good motivator, this is clear!.

Fair enough but my point was fans obviously believing in what the manager board are doing hence why they still are going if not why go. Not saying they are happy with it but are behind it. Its not like fans were fooled into renwing season tickets/memberships.

Olivier's xmas twist
14-10-2011, 07:50 PM

Wengers Daughter how fit is she anyone have pics

Marc Overmars
14-10-2011, 07:54 PM
Ok...

GP
14-10-2011, 08:26 PM
Wengers Daughter how fit is she anyone have pics

She's 7, you sick bastard.

But yeah, not bad.

Xhaka Can’t
14-10-2011, 09:01 PM
Liam Fox has resigned!

A fuckin disgrace if you ask me.

David Cameron was spot on when he said what a great Defense thingy Fox was. Not once have we been invaded under his watch.

Now he's gone, we'll all be speaking German by Tuesday. Well everyone except Whatever.

Olivier's xmas twist
14-10-2011, 09:18 PM
She's 7, you sick bastard.But yeah, not bad.

14 actually lol, thought she was about 20 his kid lol

Olivier's xmas twist
14-10-2011, 09:19 PM

David Cameron was spot on when he said what a great Defense thingy Fox was. Not once have we been invaded under his watch.

Now he's gone, we'll all be speaking German by Tuesday. Well everyone except Whatever.

lmao

GP
14-10-2011, 09:29 PM

2nd best Dr. Fox ever :bow:

Master Splinter
15-10-2011, 03:05 AM
2nd best Dr. Fox ever :bow:

Pepsi Chart :bow:.