29-10-2011, 01:42 PM
I just wanked my cock off.

McNamara That Ghost...
Ecstatic. :scarf:

And Big Man fucked up. :haha:

AKBapologist
Only come here to gloat these days and Christ is this place quite when we do win.

Özim
29-10-2011, 01:43 PM
Great win! RVP what a star the guy is, Walcott pretty decent today as was Gervinho.

The defences for both sides were a horror show of defending but no matter, very good win for us and some good celebrations at the end.

Master Splinter
Arsenal :bow:.

Wenger :bow:.

RVP :bow:.

Ramsey :bow:.

Koscielny :bow:.

Song :bow:.

Arsenal away fans :bow:.

Big Man :haha:.

Defending :pal:.

gunsofashburtongrove
First and foremost

Proud to be a Gooner, what about you?
Best post ever. Team showing some real heart unlike in the past few years

Ernesto
YEEEESSSSS!!!

Someone slap me, I sold two tickets for this game :(

LDG
Get the fuck in!!!!!

Magic!

Marc Overmars
Mad defending but then we knew that already? :lol:

Fuck me did we need a result like that.

Absolutley brilliant.

The biggest and most important step on the road to recovery.

Back in business, well and truly.

Arsenal. :bow:

milla
What a game :faint:

RVP :bow:

Ramsey :bow:

Arsenal :bow:

Big man :bow:

selassie
29-10-2011, 01:44 PM
I've fallen back in love with the team, that was f*ckin superb, especially the 2nd half where for the first time in a loooong time we looked absolutely fantastic going forward.

So pleased for the team, I think todays result & performance was so important and could kick start off what could be a good season.

So happy for the team! :clap:

Olivier's xmas twist
Great win! RVP what a star the guy is, Walcott pretty decent today as was Gervinho.

The defences for both sides were a horror show of defending but no matter, very good win for us and some good celebrations at the end.

Took the words out of my mouth lol

bit speechless lol

KESSLER
Fuckin' brilliant.

Arsenal :scarf:

It was like a game of fifa haha

fari
29-10-2011, 01:45 PM
I've fallen back in love with the team, that was f*ckin superb, especially the 2nd half where for the first time in a loooong time we looked absolutely fantastic going forward.

So pleased for the team, I think todays result & performance was so important and could kick start off what could be a good season.

So happy for the team! :clap:

i agree...altho not to be negtive but chelsea were at sea defensively...not sure if it was b/c of our movement and pace or if they just had an off day

Fats
We were shit

They were shitter

Incredible game of shocking defending by both teams

Get the FUCK IN!!!!!

Awesome result

GP
Here's to men like Figo who never give in to grey.

:bow:

Marc Overmars
29-10-2011, 01:46 PM
http://img.thesun.co.uk/multimedia/archive/00492/SNF2308A-280_492641a.jpg

GP
Chelsea played pretty well, all told. Credit to them.

We were fucking superb.

Arsenal :bow:

Japan Shaking All Over
What a result!
Can safely say we have picked up a head of steam!

Defending and passing needs work but with TV5 on the mend we can only get better. . .Santos is a heart in mouth defender. . .Wenger definitely worked his magic unearthing that gem but could be come a bit of a legend

Niall_Quinn
29-10-2011, 01:47 PM
Big Man must feel like he's been kicked in the bollocks. That's what I wanted before the game, that's what I got.

We didn't collapse.

We stood up.

We fought back.

We put our chances away.

We counter-attacked effectively and moved the ball swiftly from back to front.

We were shit in defence

We didn't let our heads drop

We played as a team

RvP 28 goals in 27 games, stunning fucking hat-trick today, at Chelsea, to win it.

Jumped out of my seat about 20 times, sometimes in rage, sometimes sheer joy.

This is what it's all about.

Fucking 100% brilliant. Hair is still standing on the back of my neck.

Going to get pissed and blubber away in sheer happiness.

Well done lads.

Same expected next week.

Olivier's xmas twist
29-10-2011, 01:48 PM
RVP the top scorer in the league

Japan Shaking All Over
29-10-2011, 01:49 PM
Thought Kos was brill

Niall_Quinn
29-10-2011, 01:50 PM
RVP the top scorer in the league

wouldn't expect any less from the best striker in Europe.

Olivier's xmas twist
29-10-2011, 01:51 PM
wouldn't expect any less from the best striker in Europe.

Yep who needs Torress. or who wants him shall i say

-Xs-
29-10-2011, 01:52 PM
Fuck yeah!!!!

selassie
Thought Kos was brill

Yep, he's undroppable at the moment.

goonerholler
I forgot this feeling. It's brilliant.

Niall_Quinn
29-10-2011, 01:53 PM
I forgot this feeling. It's brilliant.

Spend some fucking money!!!!!!!!!

Master Splinter
Santos haters :haha:. They had a shocker. Wouldn't want to be one of those now.

Special mention to Song, who was the definition of an invisible wall in the second half.

Remember that we had to do this despite a cheating ref who fell for their diving and crying and missed fouls on our players.

So the real score is 2-5.

hobson's choice
What the fukk happened to Santos at halftime, was totally different player in the second,fucking great result

AKBapologist
29-10-2011, 01:54 PM
Jamie Redknapp talking a lot of sense about "you can't have it all" - hard to defend well with lots magicians on the pitch.

Power n Glory
29-10-2011, 01:55 PM
Brilliant result!! RVP is the man. Ramsey really played well too. Great fight back.

Olivier's xmas twist
29-10-2011, 01:56 PM
What the fukk happened to Santos at halftime, was totally different player in the second,fucking great result

wenger gave him the riot act lol.

Santos seems more suited to left mid tbh thats his posistion he looks immense there.

To go to Stamford Bridge, and where we all thought we'd loose, the team done us proud tbh, even when 2-1 down wenger kept the faith so props to him, his subs we on point today.

This is what its about, lets hope we can move on from here now.

:bow: Arsenal

Niall_Quinn
29-10-2011, 01:56 PM
Added bonus - the cunts in the Sky studio are gutted.

Thierrymon
29-10-2011, 01:57 PM
Santos haters :haha:. They had a shocker. Wouldn't want to be one of those now.

Special mention to Song, who was the definition of an invisible wall in the second half.
Remember that we had to do this despite a cheating ref who fell for their diving and crying and missed fouls on our players.

So the real score is 2-5.

I wouldnt say invisible, he was snapping players all over the place :bow:

Letters
Wenger out :angry:

Cracking game. Even had it finished 3-3 I'd have been proud of the effort and way we played. Fantastic win and you could see at the end what it meant to the players. Hopefully this will give us more confidence, we're looking more like Arsenal again. OK, we're not going to win the league but top 4 is definitely achievable if we keep playing like this.

This is the sort of game which reminds me why I love Arsenal and football :dance:

:patrice:

gunsofashburtongrove
Well Wenger said during the AGM that stay united and this team will fight, They bloody well did today. We had a one man defense in the first half, and lost our shape. Don't know what happened during the break we were much better defensively in the second half, The wingers and midfielders ran their socks off didn't give Chelsea space, and we counter attacked brilliantly. About RVP's contract i think PHW should give all his shares free to RVP

Master Splinter
29-10-2011, 01:58 PM
Added bonus - the cunts in the Sky studio are gutted.

And the cunts at Five Live, Talksport, MOTD, and the Oatcake Fanzine.

Power n Glory
29-10-2011, 01:59 PM
Neville going to town on the defending. :lol:

Marc Overmars
29-10-2011, 02:00 PM
Defensively there's no point anymore.

Just invest up front and win every game by scorlines like this.

Olivier's xmas twist
29-10-2011, 02:01 PM

feck him the cunt lol. wanted us to loose lol

AKBapologist
29-10-2011, 02:01 PM
Niall_Quinn - Still think it was a bad move resting RVP against STOKE?

Power n Glory
29-10-2011, 02:03 PM
feck him the cunt lol. wanted us to loose lol

Did he? Regardless, he talks sense. Shocking defending from both teams but we got the result.

Niall_Quinn
29-10-2011, 02:05 PM
Niall_Quinn - Still think it was a bad move resting RVP against STOKE?

It transpires he had a slight injury, so no. But if not injured, yes. Why aren't you jumping up and down and splaffing in your pants? Why are you being a toad?

Olivier's xmas twist
29-10-2011, 02:06 PM
Did he? Regardless, he talks sense. Shocking defending from both teams but we got the result.

Yeah agree on that defending we were really bad and so where they, like you say we got the result

Xhaka Can’t
29-10-2011, 02:06 PM
http://filterednews.files.wordpress.com/2010/11/500_we_win_cheers_medium.jpg

I have smile on my face like something out of Soundgarden's Black Hole Sun video.

Niall_Quinn
29-10-2011, 02:07 PM
Chelsea's shit defending and biggest thumping in the PL at teh Bridge down to the ref not sending Ches off - apparently.

Marc Overmars
29-10-2011, 02:08 PM
It transpires he had a slight injury, so no. But if not injured, yes. Why aren't you jumping up and down and splaffing in your pants? Why are you being a toad?

Trolls gotta troll!

Olivier's xmas twist
29-10-2011, 02:09 PM
Chelsea's shit defending and biggest thumping in the PL at teh Bridge down to the ref not sending Ches off - apparently.

Who gives a shit lol

Power n Glory
29-10-2011, 02:09 PM

My first reaction to that was red to be honest. We got the run of the green for once.

Joker
29-10-2011, 02:10 PM
Great win, and offensively we looked excellent, but the defence was appalling. Santos improved in the second half, but he still looks a bombscare whenever the opposition attack down the right side. Moreover, Metersacker was to blame for two of the goals and his lack of mobility is worrying. If we had invested in a top quality left back and a better centre back, and potentially bought someone like Parker in to help Song shore things up in midfield, we would probably be challenging the Manchester clubs IMO.

Olivier's xmas twist
29-10-2011, 02:10 PM
My first reaction to that was red to be honest. We got the run of the green for once.

evens itselfs outtbh, they should have never got the 3rd because of the foul on santos.

Japan Shaking All Over
29-10-2011, 02:12 PM

GW going to town on Neville's face. . . .

Ralpheroo72
29-10-2011, 02:13 PM
We should sack Gazidis, and use whats left of his salary to pay Van Persie whatever he wants. Fuck Cesc, he is Mr Arsenal.

Marc Overmars
I'm just happy we've ended up on the right side of a goal fest for once. :wacko:

Also, why are we such magnets for wondergoals?!

Olivier's xmas twist
AVB will be sacked by xmas tbh

Olivier's xmas twist
29-10-2011, 02:14 PM
I'm just happy we've ended up on the right side of a goal fest for once. :wacko:

Also, why are we such magnets for wondergoals?!

People take their chances, if we did that who knows we might score one.

Ralpheroo72
29-10-2011, 02:15 PM
Great win, and offensively we looked excellent, but the defence was appalling. Santos improved in the second half, but he still looks a bombscare whenever the opposition attack down the right side. Moreover, Metersacker was to blame for two of the goals and his lack of mobility is worrying. If we had invested in a top quality left back and a better centre back, and potentially bought someone like Parker in to help Song shore things up in midfield, we would probably be challenging the Manchester clubs IMO. Mertesacker is shite, why we didnt spend on Cahill or Samba is beyond me.

Marc Overmars
29-10-2011, 02:15 PM
I also love how Ramsey is doing his best Xavi impression.

Mental Ramsey. :bow:

Niall_Quinn
29-10-2011, 02:16 PM
Who gives a shit lol

The Chavs do, double the pleasure.

AKBapologist
29-10-2011, 02:16 PM
Mertesacker is shite, why we didnt spend on Cahill or Samba is beyond me.
Because their shite?

Joker
29-10-2011, 02:18 PM
Because there shite?

Well no, they are not. But of course in your world Lord Wenger can't make any mistakes in the transfer market, so if even if he was offered Messi for £10M and refused, you'd say it was the right decision. I think you need to remember that we're called Arsenal FC, not Arsene FC, so any criticism of Wenger doesn't make us lesser fans compared to the fanboys.

Japan Shaking All Over
29-10-2011, 02:18 PM
Great win, and offensively we looked excellent, but the defence was appalling. Santos improved in the second half, but he still looks a bombscare whenever the opposition attack down the right side. Moreover, Metersacker was to blame for two of the goals and his lack of mobility is worrying. If we had invested in a top quality left back and a better centre back, and potentially bought someone like Parker in to help Song shore things up in midfield, we would probably be challenging the Manchester clubs IMO.

Strange that Joker. . . .no mention of the biggest cunt to pull on an Arsenal shirt, or is it because RvP had made your balls shrink to the size of a couple of peanuts by scoring a hat trick in a big time game. . .at least be proud enough to admit you were having a moment of madness when you saod such things and dodnt know what you were talking about

Niall_Quinn
29-10-2011, 02:19 PM

You see, there's no need for any of this shit today. These moments are what it's all about. You milk these moments because they don't come along very often. Everything else just goes out the window for a few hours. If you blow days like this wondering about the fuck-ups of yesterday then you're never going to get anything out of this game. So what's the point. Just be fucking happy. Go on, 24hours of grinning ear to ear and then we can all go back to normal tomorrow.

Joker
29-10-2011, 02:21 PM
Strange that Joker. . . .no mention of the biggest cunt to pull on an Arsenal shirt, or is it because RvP had made your balls shrink to the size of a couple of peanuts by scoring a hat trick in a big time game. . .at least be proud enough to admit you were having a moment of madness when you saod such things and dodnt know what you were talking about

Yes, he's been very good this season I admit that.

Xhaka Can’t
29-10-2011, 02:22 PM
Well no, they are not. But of course in your world Lord Wenger can't make any mistakes in the transfer market, so if even if he was offered Messi for £10M and refused, you'd say it was the right decision. I think you need to remember that we're called Arsenal FC, not Arsene FC, so any criticism of Wenger doesn't make us lesser fans compared to the fanboys.

Holy shit on a stick.

Can you not even lighten up a tad after that?

server too busy!
29-10-2011, 02:22 PM
You see, there's no need for any of this shit today. These moments are what it's all about. You milk these moments because they don't come along very often. Everything else just goes out the window for a few hours. If you blow days like this wondering about the fuck-ups of yesterday then you're never going to get anything out of this game. So what's the point. Just be fucking happy. Go on, 24hours of grinning ear to ear and then we can all go back to normal tomorrow.

Guess it depends on who you support....

Kos and Verm in defence now? Santos was atotally different player second half, makes you think he is still adjusting to the pace and tempo of the league. Great result, lets leave all negative comments out of here today. I wonder where Fakefan is today.....

Unai Tea
29-10-2011, 02:24 PM
I'm ecstatic with the win. I managed to scream like an 8 year old girl a few times when we scored. I don't have any particular tactical insights but the team battled well and really deserved the win. Just very happy we've won 8 out of the last 9 after that horrendous start. I just kept thinking about where we'll be when Wilshere comes back into the team.

Japan Shaking All Over
29-10-2011, 02:24 PM
Yes, he's been very good this season I admit that.

Well done Joker mate, just enjoy the moment. . .the boys made us proud and your answer to me doing a bit of WUMing was equally as impressive because I will come down on anyone who taljs shit afyer todays performance

Xhaka Can’t
29-10-2011, 02:25 PM

This. This. This. This.

I had forgotten what it is to feel this way.

I'm buzzing.

I'm so happy I don't know what to do with myself.

Niall_Quinn
Wilshere, TV and Sagna.

Daniele
fixture list looks favourable as well...Wba at home, Norwich away, Fulham at home, Wigan away

Joker
Holy shit on a stick.

Can you not even lighten up a tad after that?

I'm really pleased with the win, and we showed real character to get back into the game, and if we show that sort of grit and determination every match, I won't complain about their attitude. However, it seems some AKB's have decided to come online with the sole intention of slagging people who've been criticising Wenger in the last few months.

McNamara That Ghost...
29-10-2011, 02:27 PM
This. This. This. This.

I'm buzzing.

Laugh at Big Man. That'll keep me going for a while.

Syn
A determined and courageous performance. I thought we were nervy in the first half but the players stood up and fought very well to justify Wenger’s quote from yesterday (that I feel silly for laughing at right now).

There were no stand out individuals for me. It was just a strong team performance. Walcott’s determined run and finish pretty much epitomised the team’s effort. We were powerful and brave and we deserved all 3 points from a fixture that is very, very difficult to get 3 points from for any top team.

Proud to be a gooner. :scarf:

Niall_Quinn
I'm really pleased with the win, and we showed real character to get back into the game, and if we show that sort of grit and determination every match, I won't complain about their attitude. However, it seems some AKB's have decided to come online with the sole intention of slagging people who've been criticising Wenger in the last few months.

Yeah, so laugh it off. Fuck, we'd have been over the moon if the Invincibles had pulled out a 5-3 at the Chav's place. The fact this team has done it is just weird wonderful.

Japan Shaking All Over
29-10-2011, 02:28 PM
This. This. This. This.

I'm buzzing.

me too!
just put half a pack of rolos in my mouth in one go and now cant move my mouth

Marc Overmars
We've been on the wrong end of so many results in big games, it's a huge relief to finally come up trumps. To do it in such a manner as well really tops it off. This result has stuck an exclamation mark on the end of this run of form we're in. Now obviously things are far from perfect given how easily we can be cut open, but lets leave that for another day eh?

For now, the only reaction from everyone should be that of unadultered joy.

Daniele
Indeed. He will offer us more protection for our back 4 and more mobility up front!

AKBapologist
29-10-2011, 02:29 PM
Just as you do to them whenever we have a bad run of form?

Xhaka Can’t

Yeah, some people lack class.

Ignore the crap and revel in the result. And when you think the revelling is waning, think of the Big Man's mug at fulltime.

Fuck me - I'm having another Black Hole Sun moment!

Niall_Quinn
me too!
just put half a pack of rolos in my mouth in one go and now cant move my mouth

You ate the last rolo? Cunt!

Daniele
29-10-2011, 02:30 PM
Whos' the Big Man?

McNamara That Ghost...
29-10-2011, 02:30 PM
Whos' the Big Man?

John Terry.

His words after the CL final - I am a big man.

Japan Shaking All Over
29-10-2011, 02:31 PM
Anybody want to be negative, feck off and start your own thread

This is a happy thread, a proud to be a Gooner thread, a true fan thread

Dont fuck with me today or I will starting talking Japanese on your arse

Niall_Quinn
29-10-2011, 02:31 PM
John Terry.

Karma hardly ever shows its mug, but when it does it's sweet.

GP
29-10-2011, 02:32 PM
http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/00782/john-terry-crying2_782147c.jpg
Whos' the Big Man?

Niall_Quinn
29-10-2011, 02:32 PM
Anybody want to be negative, feck off and start you're own thread

This is a happy thread, a proud to be a Gooner thread, a true fan thread

Dont fuck with me today or I will starting talking Japanese on your arse

Wenger OUT!

Joker
29-10-2011, 02:33 PM
Walcott needs to deliver the sort of crosses he was producing today every week. Moreover, his positioning was much better, allowing him to run at the fullback and also finding space so that he was able to retain possession.

Japan Shaking All Over
29-10-2011, 02:34 PM
John Terry.

Big man!
his mum's a big man

Olivier's xmas twist
29-10-2011, 02:35 PM
such a happy day

GP
29-10-2011, 02:35 PM
I would 3-5 be a Chelsea fan...

Japan Shaking All Over
29-10-2011, 02:36 PM
Walcott needs to deliver the sort of crosses he was producing today every week. Moreover, his positioning was much better, allowing him to run at the fullback and also finding space so that he was able to retain possession.

Fucking hell Joker. . . .who are you really? Fucking Mary Whitehouse?

Olivier's xmas twist
29-10-2011, 02:38 PM
Yeah, some people lack class.

Ignore the crap and revel in the result. And when you think the revelling is waning, think of the Big Man's mug at fulltime.

Fuck me - I'm having another Black Hole Sun moment!

agree just do the sensible thing when you have been proved wrong like Zimm and FY don't come on and say anything tbh.

Olivier's xmas twist
29-10-2011, 02:39 PM
Fucking hell Joker. . . .who are you really? Fucking Mary Whitehouse?

More Amy Whinehouse

Daniele
29-10-2011, 02:40 PM
http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/00782/john-terry-crying2_782147c.jpg

:spicy:

Joker
29-10-2011, 02:40 PM
More Amy Whinehouse

I'm not whining, I'm praising Walcott for playing well today.

Niall_Quinn
29-10-2011, 02:41 PM
I'm not whining, I'm praising Walcott for playing well today.

Stop whining.

Marc Overmars
29-10-2011, 02:42 PM
Koscielny single handedly got us those 5 goals.

Niall_Quinn
29-10-2011, 02:43 PM
Koscielny single handedly got us those 5 goals.

Which coat was yours?

Marc Overmars
29-10-2011, 02:46 PM
Which coat was yours?

Bye.

Syn
29-10-2011, 02:48 PM
Nice to see the Sky team calling the Terry non-slip like it was.

Terry realised he wasn't getting to the pass and just dived to the ground. The look on his face after - when he was wondering why the fuck he did it - was probably the second funniest moment of the game. The funniest, obviously, being Szczesny going in studs-up and flooring Cashley.

Tears of joy, tbh.

Japan Shaking All Over
29-10-2011, 02:49 PM
agree just do the sensible thing when you have been proved wrong like Zimm and FY don't come on and say anything tbh.

TBH ZIMM I think has been on and said positive things. . . .I for one have a lot of time for Zimm. . . .annoying git at times. . .but a Gooner nonetheless

Wait till Cripps gets in from work. . .'is a bit shit' - fucking WUM

21_GOONER_SALUTE
29-10-2011, 02:49 PM
First and foremost

:gp: You said it best mate- an orgasmic day to be a Gooner ...... And to think Lolcott played a huge part in this..... in fact all the players showed heart...... A truly beautiful day

She Wore A Yellow Ribbon
29-10-2011, 02:51 PM
a year ago that was a game we would have lost 5-3. but we seem a bit more resilient with experienced players like per, arteta and gervinho in the team.

walcott needs to be as arrogant as he was today. played as if he knew he could take on ashley and beat him.

gervinho- utter class. so direct and different.

wojciech was a nutter as usual. good confidence for such a young keeper.

kos was amazing again. shows what a bit of confidence can do to a player.

per's positioning was good but he still needs time to adapt.

santos was a different player in the second half. think this is the difference between experienced, strong willed characters and players who are mentally weak- whilst clichy would have come out in the 2nd half and still had a shocker, santos was able to regroup and wipe the slate clean and turn his performance into a blinder. his tackling is awesome but his positioning is weak, needs time to adapt.

one thing i will say is how biased sky are towards any team we play. kept going on about how chelsea were poor and focused on the midfield/torres losing the ball constantly, never mentioned the fact they were losing it was because we were sharper and better than them. seems as if whenever we win its because the opposition are having a poor game, when in fact its not, its us deciding to turn up and playing them off the park.

oh well, great result. COYG!!!!!

Japan Shaking All Over
29-10-2011, 02:52 PM
Stop whining.

Oi thought I told you to go and start your own thread. . .negative twat

Olivier's xmas twist
29-10-2011, 02:52 PM
TBH ZIMM I think has been on and said positive things. . . .I for one have a lot of time for Zimm. . . .annoying git at times. . .but a Gooner nonetheless

Wait till Cripps gets in from work. . .'is a bit shit' - fucking WUM

thats what i meant he said positive things then left, he never stayed on and whined all day.

Japan Shaking All Over
29-10-2011, 02:54 PM
a year ago that was a game we would have lost 5-3. but we seem a bit more resilient with experienced players like per, arteta and gervinho in the team.

walcott needs to be as arrogant as he was today. played as if he knew he could take on ashley and beat him.

santos was a different player in the second half. think this is the difference between experienced, strong willed characters and players who are mentally weak- whilst clichy would have come out in the 2nd half and still had a shocker, santos was able to regroup and wipe the slate clean and turn his performance into a blinder. his tackling is awesome but his positioning is weak, needs time to adapt.

one thing i will say is how biased sky are towards any team we play. kept going on about how chelsea were poor and focused on the midfield/torres losing the ball constantly, never mentioned the fact they were losing it was because we were sharper and better than them. seems as if whenever we win its because the opposition are having a poor game, when in fact its not, its us deciding to turn up and playing them off the park.

Joker is a scriptwriter for Sky btw

Master Splinter
29-10-2011, 02:57 PM
Woolen Coat certainly made Cashley look like a bigger chump than he already is. He couldn't really cope. The little bitch was diving all over the place as well. Szczesny should have left a bigger impression with that kick-out.

And yes, Mertesacker had some poor moments today, but on the whole has been very good. He does the basics well and makes interception and clean tackles that often go unnoticed because people are fixated more on his awkward style. The guy is a million times better than Cahill, Jagielka and Samba.

Also, Gervinho was himself again: a bit of poor control and slow decision making followed by brilliant touches and skinning five players. He is strange at times, but his unconventional nature seems to cause havoc every game. He will only get better. Assist record going up too.

Japan Shaking All Over
29-10-2011, 02:59 PM
thats what i meant he said positive things then left, he never stayed on and whined all day.

Then we should be thankful for small mercies, I meean a day on GW with Zimm is like sticking needles into your own eyes tbh

Anyway if we get bored, we've got Joker to play with

Olivier's xmas twist
29-10-2011, 03:00 PM

Agree with everying in this post but the bit in bold especially. Today we had players who want to win unlike last season where we had too many passengers in the team. This season players are showing alot of passion and heart and want to play for the team.

Rosicky and Arshavin look rejuvinated why, Santos wtf happend to him at HT to make him play that way in the second half.

what ever wenger did he needs to do it in every game, what ever RVP and TV5 said need to say it evey half time. The exprience of the team is there for all to see, we spend on where we need and who knows where we will be.

Syn
29-10-2011, 03:00 PM

One of these days, he's going to get punished for it...but he does far more good than bad - which is a lot more than you can say about our previous few goalkeepers.

Watching him wind the Chelsea fans up after their disallowed goal (directly after we scored for 1-1) was brilliant.

Very, very good point. Santos seems to be a gutsy character. He seems to have a carefree attitude but he also has some pride - he'd rather floor the pacey winger than let him go past him. He won't allow the opposition to keep going past him.

GP
29-10-2011, 03:01 PM
Good post

GP
29-10-2011, 03:02 PM
13Szczesny13 Wojciech Szczesny
I don't know why I stayed on the pitch but WHAT A GAME!! Great spirit, great atmosphere and a great win! RVP needs to start scoring though!!

:lol:

Syn
29-10-2011, 03:03 PM
I don't know why I stayed on the pitch but WHAT A GAME!! Great spirit, great atmosphere and a great win! RVP needs to start scoring though!!

:haha:

Syn
29-10-2011, 03:06 PM
http://s14.directupload.net/images/111029/wjaqzb4s.gif

GP
The only way that could have been better is if RVP was black.

gunnerrrrr
fuck me all of a sudden we are starting to look like a real football team!

Still to come...Wilshire, Diaby not to mention Park, Benayoun...Asharvin did not play....

Ramsey - Cesc junior today....ran the show...i think Wenger has told him to think in a more forward context as thats where he can make a difference.

Arteta - nothing dramtic...but exaclty wha this team needs...he fucking battles hard out there

Song - Mata was in his pocket for 99% if the game as was the Chelsea midfield.

Kos - fuck he is turning into what we expected Vermalen to be.....!!

RVP - nothing to say...he must have descended from the mighty Bergkamps school of football.

The bad defending was exaggerated in the context of how we battled as a team...yes the set pieces were bad but guys showed real heart out there...

Syn
29-10-2011, 03:07 PM

She Wore A Yellow Ribbon
Agree with everying in this post but the bit in bold especially. Today we had players who want to win unlike last season where we had too many passengers in the team. This season players are showing alot of passion and heart and want to play for the team.

yep. if wenger ever needed convincing he needs to balance youth with experience then its today. with denilson in the middle and bendtner on the wing (instead of arteta and gervinho), we would have lost the game. thats the difference between last year and this year.

the experienced players weren't rushing themselves on the ball or panicking when we were winning, per was constantly calm and collected (even when he made the mistake from the corner), and arteta looked elegant on the ball in the dying minutes of the game. gervinho was even at RB at one point helping out jenkinson... when would bendtner have ever done that!

lets hope he keeps on buying experience in january and next summer to continue strengthening this team, because we have a helluva potential.

gunnerrrrr
Terry thought fuck this, let me bow down to a titan of a footballer

Joker
http://s14.directupload.net/images/111029/wjaqzb4s.gif

That was top class play by RVP.

Niall_Quinn
29-10-2011, 03:08 PM

Reported!

Syn
29-10-2011, 03:09 PM

Yup - stayed very cool considering the pressure on him to convert that at such a late stage of the game.

Marc Overmars
29-10-2011, 03:10 PM

Marc Overmars
29-10-2011, 03:11 PM
Chesney always reminds me of Lehmann.

He's potentially hap hazard but the self confidence he has just makes a brilliant keeper.

All the best keepers are characters.

Japan Shaking All Over
29-10-2011, 03:11 PM

Could be right. . . .sure Big Man Terry would what to call him

goonerholler
29-10-2011, 03:20 PM

At some point it will come back to bite him but I do love his willingness to speak candidly.

Olivier's xmas twist
29-10-2011, 03:22 PM

Lmao

Syn
29-10-2011, 03:26 PM
Stupid ass bitch

http://arsenalist.com/video/?id=20aadd58a429657d2346541140b58313&t=ru

Edinburgh Gooner
29-10-2011, 03:37 PM
Absofukinlutely SPUNKTASTIC!!! Great game and advert for the PL. 2 top pedigree teams actually playing football rather than chess. Only downside in my view was Arteta for the racist's goal. What the fuck was he thinking standing inside the middle of the goal?

Syn
29-10-2011, 03:50 PM
Only 3 points behind Chelsea now and have undoubtedly had a much more difficult run of fixtures. Wonder if they still feel good about lending us Benayoun...

fakeyank
29-10-2011, 03:55 PM
Greatest day this season! I hate the scums and to beat them in their own backyard is fuckin priceless.

RVP is irreplaceable right now... I dread the day he gets injured but till then, lets enjoy this genius!

Team is picking up now and hopefully we can keep it this way!

Japan Shaking All Over
29-10-2011, 03:59 PM
Absofukinlutely SPUNKTASTIC!!! Great game and advert for the PL. 2 top pedigree teams actually playing football rather than chess. Only downside in my view was Arteta for the racist's goal. What the fuck was he thinking standing inside the middle of the goal?

Should have men on the posts for set pieces especially corners

fakeyank
29-10-2011, 04:02 PM

I am traveling this weekend and I was drunk last night with my mates from college yet woke up at 7:45 to watch the game and I have praised the team. I am sorry for not being on GW all the time..

Ernesto
29-10-2011, 04:02 PM
Every one of Terry's outfield team-mates joined in the celebrations with their skipper, who appeared to swear at the away support in response to their goading.

-from MSN

Any truth in that?

Edinburgh Gooner
29-10-2011, 04:03 PM
You said it JSAO. Ridiculous positioning, Chezza should have been sorting out the positioning. If you are put on a post, stay there!!!!! The Big Man would not have scored if he had stayed there. Good to see Chezza redeeming himself when they had a free kick towards the end. Physically manhandling the defence in to position.

Syn
29-10-2011, 04:03 PM
Better look at Terry's dive...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GBMoblD5JOE

gunsofashburtongrove
29-10-2011, 04:05 PM
Only 3 points behind Chelsea now and have undoubtedly had a much more difficult run of fixtures. Wonder if they still feel good about lending us Benayoun...
Not if they had seen the CC match against Bolton

Edinburgh Gooner
29-10-2011, 04:07 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x5hd-RJUHIg

Seeing as how it is becoming teh John Terry appreciation day

Master Splinter
29-10-2011, 04:08 PM
A starfish from Big Man to make it look like the pitch was to blame :lol:.

Olivier's xmas twist
29-10-2011, 04:09 PM
I am traveling this weekend and I was drunk last night with my mates from college yet woke up at 7:45 to watch the game and I have praised the team. I am sorry for not being on GW all the time..

was not having a go just saying instead of people whining all the time best not to say anything

Marc Overmars
29-10-2011, 04:14 PM
The racist bottled it just like he did in the CL final with that "slip".

Big Man. :haha:

Edinburgh Gooner
29-10-2011, 04:19 PM
We have to be number 1 game on Match of the Day!!

Edinburgh Gooner
29-10-2011, 04:28 PM
The Independent has included "Every one of Terry's outfield team-mates joined in the celebrations with their skipper, who appeared to swear at the away support in response to their goading." in their match report. Hopefully he'll get huckled by the beaks for that too. Any thing like that happens up here in Scotland, The player gets villified by the media and the SFA get involved too. Sometimes if it serious enough the old Bill get involved too.

LDG
29-10-2011, 04:31 PM
:woohoo:

Can't stop smiling!

IBK
29-10-2011, 04:31 PM
Today I fell back in love with Arsenal. I'm not going to analyse anything, just enjoy a fantastic performance and a fantastic result. The heart we showed in coming back twice; the confidence that our players showed. Walcott. Ramsey. Our amazing captain - Mr Arsenal. And the genuine joy from the players at our result. After all the depression today feels so sweet.

Thanks for that, boys.

Edinburgh Gooner
29-10-2011, 04:34 PM
I'm still biting my nails, listening to 5live and waiting for Wenger's post match views. Fucking stream stopped just after RVP got his champagne. That was a great gesture by captain fantastic, giving Rambo the bottle tellin him to share it with the boys.

I FUCKING LOVE YOU ROBIN!!!!!!!! Sign him Gazidis, PHW cough up the dough for him, if you cant see he is worth it then just hurry up and die you fuktard.

IBK
29-10-2011, 04:40 PM

Too right. Its so tedious. I disliked the reference to the 'London Boys' playing for Chelsea, then the reference to no such players in red - as though we were a team of foreigners, when we played 3 UK players to the Chavs' 4. And the constant references to our defending - when by rights we should have conceded just 2 against an attacking, strong team that people have been eulogising. I don't like the dwelling on negatives with us rather than an astonishing performance going forwards.

IBK
29-10-2011, 04:46 PM

That's great - I love the jink to send Cech sprawling. RVP has stepped up to the plate big time to give us our pride back.

Olivier's xmas twist
29-10-2011, 04:48 PM
That's great - I love the jink to send Cech sprawling. RVP has stepped up to the plate big time to give us our pride back.

Best thing about RVP is that he has no Barca Dna in him.
:pal: Barca
:bow:RVP

Coney
29-10-2011, 04:49 PM
Wenger out :angry:

Cracking game. Even had it finished 3-3 I'd have been proud of the effort and way we played. Fantastic win and you could see at the end what it meant to the players. Hopefully this will give us more confidence, we're looking more like Arsenal again. OK, we're not going to win the league but top 4 is definitely achievable if we keep playing like this.

This is the sort of game which reminds me why I love Arsenal and football :dance:

I'm sick of your negative attitude.

Özim
29-10-2011, 04:57 PM
I think the celebrations at the end showed how much it meant, been a long time since I've seen the players really show that they give a sh*t.

RVP is and has been for a long Arsenal through and through and you can see how much he wants us to succered and he continues to deliver. Santos's goal celebration was funny all the players were trying to hug him but he stopped them and then did a little dance:lol:

Very open game of football which you rarely see in games like this.

LDG
29-10-2011, 05:02 PM
I think the celebrations at the end showed how much it meant, been a long time since I've seen the players really show that they give a sh*t.

RVP is and has been for a long Arsenal through and through and you can see how much he wants us to succered and he continues to deliver. Santos's goal celebration was funny all the players were trying to hug him but he stopped them and then did a little dance:lol:

I was actually thinking during the game "Zimm will be enjoying this" because of the counter-attack style we played.

Awesome stuff....took fucking ages for the adrenaline to wear off.

Was so hyped up, I ran over a cat.

Master Splinter
29-10-2011, 05:02 PM

Before this season, anyway.

And unless we're involved :lol:.

Edinburgh Gooner
29-10-2011, 05:04 PM
I have just heard the Chelskie FC have set up a special telephone support line for those who are in need of counselling after the Arsenal game the telephone number is as follows : 0 3 5 - 3 5 - 3 5 - 3 5

Marc Overmars
29-10-2011, 05:04 PM

Özim
29-10-2011, 05:06 PM
I was actually thinking during the game "Zimm will be enjoying this" because of the counter-attack style we played.

Was just a great game really, great to win it and the celebrations topped it off....it looked like we'd just won the title :lol:

Also hearing that Chesney was moving the defenders himself at the end was pretty funny (he's another that seems to want to really win) :lol:

Özim
29-10-2011, 05:07 PM
Before this season, anyway.

And unless we're involved :lol:.
True, these are fine as long as we win them! :lol:

Marc Overmars
29-10-2011, 05:07 PM
I'm sure we could have scored more as well. When it was 2-3, the Chavs poured everyone forward and there were so many times I was shouting to play the through ball, but the players on the ball just didn't see it quick enough. Could have really fucked them up today.

But I'll take the 5.

:dance:

Coney
29-10-2011, 05:09 PM

Not the first time you've flattened a pussy, I bet.

LDG
29-10-2011, 05:09 PM
606 on now. I'm living this win all day today :d

LDG
29-10-2011, 05:10 PM

Uhuh. How is your chin btw?

Master Splinter
29-10-2011, 05:10 PM

hymppi
29-10-2011, 05:11 PM
i did not zee the game, i was in sweden with my missus shopping the shit out of the country :lol:
well, maybe i should miss the rest of this season given the result.

very proud moment and happily wumming my mate who supports chelski.

was mertesacker as bad as he seemed to be in highlights i managed to watch?

Master Splinter
29-10-2011, 05:12 PM
was mertesacker as bad as he seemed to be in highlights i managed to watch?

He was at fault for the two opening goals, but was good overall. And improved in the second half, like the rest of the team.

hymppi
29-10-2011, 05:14 PM
He was at fault for the two opening goals, but was good overall. And improved in the second half, like the rest of the team.
thanks, mate.

hymppi
29-10-2011, 05:20 PM
:lol: i got that AFTER i read the general chat...

Olivier's xmas twist
29-10-2011, 05:40 PM
606 on now. I'm living this win all day today :d

is Savage on today must be hating us

Super Ghel
29-10-2011, 05:50 PM
Still in a state of euphoric delirium :dancingman: Just FUCKIN AMAZING!!! :jumpnana:

WE LOVE YOU ARSENAL!!

LDG
29-10-2011, 05:51 PM
is Savage on today must be hating us

Nah. Jason Roberts.

Pretty boring 606. Some numpty Wolves fan on.....doing my nut in.

Xhaka Can’t
29-10-2011, 05:58 PM

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
29-10-2011, 06:21 PM
I watched the majority of the first half, but because i was meeting a non-football supporting friend I didn't see the second half until half way through when i convinced him to go with me to a pub showing the match at 3-2, at 3-3 i thought here we go again.......but the JT slip and the counter-attacking thrust gave us a win i think we deserved.
Ramsey,Gervinho, Van Persie (goes without saying rather) and yes WALCOTT was excellent today, Theo's crossing was sublime, the understanding between Gervinho and Van Persie makes me feel that the two should play in tandem up front in a 4-4-2 but that's neither here nor there.
Defensively we were poo for most of the first half, we looked a lot more resolute once we had a lead to defend....and it was going to take a strike like Juan Mata's to restore parity (albeit we should have had a free kick seconds earlier) Koscielny seems to have found confidence and it was Per Mertesacker who seemed all over the shop today (i'll forgive him that because generally he's been solid)
Also must say that Andres Villas Boas seems like a decent bloke, didn't try to blame refereeing decisions on the defeat....I hope he gets given time, especially if it brings about another result for the Gunners like today :-)

Marc Overmars
29-10-2011, 06:24 PM

That is all.

Coney
29-10-2011, 06:28 PM

:clap: :lol:

Olivier's xmas twist
29-10-2011, 06:35 PM

have not seen you so happy lol, guess you'll be hoping we play more like this lol

Olivier's xmas twist
29-10-2011, 06:49 PM
Nah. Jason Roberts.

Pretty boring 606. Some numpty Wolves fan on.....doing my nut in.

Prefer ask Collymore tbh

Ollie the Optimist
29-10-2011, 08:02 PM
just what did wenger say at half time? conceded a goal seconds before the whistle to go behind yet within ten minutes we are 3-2 up after the break. he must have said something pretty fucking special as that team fought the whole second half to win.

wenger. best two speeches he has ever made this week. :bow:

Olivier's xmas twist
29-10-2011, 08:06 PM
just what did wenger say at half time? conceded a goal seconds before the whistle to go behind yet within ten minutes we are 3-2 up after the break. he must have said something pretty fucking special as that team fought the whole second half to win.

wenger. best two speeches he has ever made this week. :bow:

Lets hope AW can do it everyweek.

see what happens when fans get behind the team tbh, the fans at the game where Alwsome tbh.

Ollie the Optimist
29-10-2011, 08:18 PM
best thing about the win today was seeing big man celebrate his goal to then give arsenal the win. :haha:

Olivier's xmas twist
29-10-2011, 08:23 PM
best thing about the win today was seeing big man celebrate his goal to then give arsenal the win. :haha:

Think Theo finally coming of age was better lol had Ashley beatern every time today. Mata probs wished he came to Arsenal now lol

Cashley :pal:
Mata :pal:

Theo :bow:

WilshereourGHEL
29-10-2011, 08:50 PM
Why do mata and andrea villa boas look like twins /discuss

LDG
29-10-2011, 09:15 PM
MOTD in 5 :popcorn:

Marc Overmars
29-10-2011, 09:19 PM
Indeed.

:popcorn:

Marc Overmars
29-10-2011, 09:27 PM
Gervinho. :doh:

Awesome but frustrating.

Marc Overmars
29-10-2011, 09:28 PM
Sturridge. :lol:

Cheers mate.

Marc Overmars
29-10-2011, 09:33 PM
Chesney taking out Cole. :bow:

What a man.

Coney
29-10-2011, 09:34 PM
Great play by Theo.

We'd better not lose this now.

Coney
29-10-2011, 09:36 PM
That should have been a free kick, preventing the Mata goal.

Coney
Terry :pal:

Marc Overmars

Marc Overmars
29-10-2011, 09:38 PM
RVP. :bow:

Coney
29-10-2011, 09:38 PM
RvP's third goal - I was expecting the commentator to say 'They think it's all over..... It is now."

Olivier's xmas twist
29-10-2011, 09:39 PM

lol

Sirjackofwilshere
29-10-2011, 11:48 PM
Its all about games like this, when you absolutely love one team, as much as i love Arsenal. The tumultous crrap since the start of the season has made this oh so sweet. Chuffed for Rambo too, got so much flak from Arsenal supporters but people forget just what a talent this lad is. Thankyou Arsenal, Thankyou Arsene.

Japan Shaking All Over
30-10-2011, 07:36 AM

Good Post
RvP was my first choice for captain but I have to admit that at the start of the season I was having my doubts, I thought that tha captaincy was taking the edge of him but I take that all back, the team has got be inspired by this guy, tge way he is doing what e is paid to, score goals.

A true leader and certain departed players could take notice, especially Nasri who had neither the balls nor pride to hang around, admittedly Citeh may just go on to win more than us this year and Nasri may just pick up those important trinkets that he so desired but I take pride in the guys who wore the red and white yesterday and showed what the club means to them and that their desire to win games burns just as strong as those who worm their way out of contracts in order to fast track their careers.

It is now my desire that the board not the departed(they are history) take nitice and back up this performance with the kind of commitment (financial) that the likes of RvP desire, be it in the form of contracts of the purchase of players to help us get to where we belong.

Boss
30-10-2011, 07:48 AM
Absolutely buzzing after yesterday, great start to the night.

Watched it in a Chelsea bar where I was one of two Arsenal fans and the only one cheering after each of our goals. Angry Asians :haha: :haha:

Maestro
30-10-2011, 07:48 AM
First and foremost

:clap:

Nursing the mother of all hangovers, brain still fuzzy ...body still buzzy

Utterly fantastic day yesterday, MOTM = The Team ...away end rocking, fucking excellent just excellent

milla
30-10-2011, 08:56 AM
Absolutely buzzing after yesterday, great start to the night.

Watched it in a Chelsea bar where I was one of two Arsenal fans and the only one cheering after each of our goals. Angry Asians :haha: :haha:

Morning all, still buzzin in North London :patrice:

Japan Shaking All Over
30-10-2011, 11:31 AM
Morning all, still buzzin in North London :patrice:

Still buzzin in my little corner of Tokyo, the wife is a hard core Gooner and the little un is too, although he probably doesn't realise it yet
buzzin all over the fu#king world bruv

Cripps_orig
30-10-2011, 06:26 PM
Looking forward to seeing the highlights

Master Splinter
30-10-2011, 06:32 PM
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2055190/Arsenal-Yossi-Benayoun-branded-Judas-Chelsea-fans.html

Benyanoon :bow:.

McNamara That Ghost...
30-10-2011, 06:35 PM
Football supporters are silly.

Cripps_orig
30-10-2011, 06:37 PM
Watching Football First now

Djourous a bit shit. All Chelsea so far.

Power n Glory
30-10-2011, 06:59 PM
Theo and Ramsey really stepped their game up. Second time Theo has put the sword to Chelsea. :lol:

This has to boost the confidence of the team. Ramsey looks like a different player since coming back. Him and Rosicky in the middle could be a problem. Looking forwards to the game on Tues. Looks like we've got a few players hitting form now.

Cripps_orig
30-10-2011, 07:47 PM
We looked pretty good i must say.

Cech is awful though.

Theos goal was awesome. Its a miracle seeing as he cant beat people...

RVP :bow: best striker in England and probably the world

Plenty of shit defending but thats for another day. Proud of the team

Letters
30-10-2011, 09:30 PM
Still buzzin in my little corner of Tokyo, the wife is a hard core Gooner

Most disappointing end to the most promising start to a sentence ever :sulk:

Letters
30-10-2011, 09:38 PM

:gp:

For a couple of days let the schizm between the ZD and the Wengeritis suffers cease. Let's have a World War I Christmas Day kickaround style time of peace and let's just enjoy the best result we've had for a long time. We gave the Chavs a damn good thrashing in their own back yard. Super. You could see at the end what this result meant to the team, we're starting to look more like Arsenal again and long may it last.

Marc Overmars
30-10-2011, 09:40 PM

Niall_Quinn
30-10-2011, 09:47 PM
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2055190/Arsenal-Yossi-Benayoun-branded-Judas-Chelsea-fans.html

Judas? How interesting. From a club owned by one of history's ultimate Judas' The "gent" who looted everything not nailed down when his nation was in turmoil. Then again, the likes of Roman have been doing that in Russia for a long time, and not just Russia. They do it everywhere. But we're straying into territory where the truth has been legally banned, so hush hush.

Syn
30-10-2011, 09:57 PM
NQ, you remind me of Walter from the Big Lebowski...'what the fuck has anything got to do with Vietnam?'

I don't know what a group of pre-pubescent dickheads moaning on twitter about what Benayoun said has to do with Soviet Union history...but I don't really care. It's amusing to read.

Olivier's xmas twist
30-10-2011, 10:07 PM

Chelsea fans :doh:

Big man :pal:

Niall_Quinn
30-10-2011, 10:45 PM
NQ, you remind me of Walter from the Big Lebowski...'what the fuck has anything got to do with Vietnam?'

I don't know what a group of pre-pubescent dickheads moaning on twitter about what Benayoun said has to do with Soviet Union history...but I don't really care. It's amusing to read.

I like irony. Especially when it's monumental.

Syn
30-10-2011, 10:49 PM

gunnerrrrr
30-10-2011, 10:54 PM
just goes to show, if RVP Was not sent off against Barca we would have beaten those cunts last year.....random i know....but i hate those cunts.

Power n Glory
30-10-2011, 11:01 PM

You're out of your element, Syn. :lol:

GP
30-10-2011, 11:02 PM

:gp:

I also thought the big lebowski was shit.

Niall_Quinn
30-10-2011, 11:04 PM

This reminds me of the Koscielny thing. Remember. from the Marseilles game? He was absolutely superb. Almost single-handedly got us that clean sheet.

Master Splinter
31-10-2011, 02:51 AM
I also thought the big lebowski was shit.

Flavs
31-10-2011, 09:33 AM
Ok sadly I didn’t have the privilege of watching this in real time as I was out shopping but I watched it on play back as soon as I got back, entirely unaware of the score or the drama that was to unfold in front of me, I have now watched it 3 times and also on MOTD and I am still a little blown away by the whole event tbh.

Taking away the entire if’s and buts’ we were awesome going forward, simply relentless, the passing and movement, the desire to win and the overall technicality of the play was quite astonishing. Some of the performances were outstanding but the most important was the fact that we just wouldn’t lie down. Anyone who didn’t think we would lose when Mata’s deflected shot went in to make it 3-3 hasn’t been paying attention recently.

We didn’t though, we stood up, we got back, we defended as a unit and as soon as John Terry slipped and landed right on his chavvy, muppet-like, bigoted face I knew it was over. You could see from the celebrations after what it meant to beat a big team away from home, you could see from the homo-eroticism of the goal celebrations we are starting to become a team. However take nothing away from the individuals here, I am always one of Theo Walcotts most vocal critics but on Saturday when going forward he completely owned Ashley Cole, owned him like Darren Ambrose with a mobile phone. Gervinho, Song, Dos Santos all chipped in with great games (after the initial bombardment) and of course RvP made it 27 goals in 28 EPL games…yes really. But for me the 2 that really stood out were Koscielny and Ramsey, both of whom have looked completely out of their depths at time this season but both who seemed to be everywhere on Saturday, in fact at one point I actually wondered if Arteta had changed his name to Ramsey as there seemed to be 2 of him out there. Funny that yesterday everyone was talking about Parker yet Ramsey gets very little or no mention for Saturdays performance…

Also kudos to the MOTD twats who managed to give us no credit whatsoever while taking for 10 minutes about the game and how grand it was. (Also what is this calling Brits by their first names and foreigners by their surnames thing?) I also wonder if all of those who were so vocal in calling for Wengers head and stating how he was a fool and had “lost it” will be quite as vocal about how he isn’t a fool and has indeed “found it” again with 8 wins in 9 games now.

I haven’t actually stopped smiling yet and the thought of Jon Terry with his face in the mud as RvP danced around the shockingly ordinary Peter Cech to make it 3-4 to THE Arsenal will live forever as one of my favourite images in football history.

LDG
31-10-2011, 09:44 AM

Xhaka Can’t
31-10-2011, 09:55 AM
http://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii224/dabydoll/celebrate.gif

Flavs
31-10-2011, 10:03 AM
http://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii224/dabydoll/celebrate.gif

i cant see it :(

Letters
31-10-2011, 10:24 AM
i cant see it :(

Nor did Cech, several times :cool:

Marc Overmars
31-10-2011, 10:27 AM
Cech. :lol:

He was awful, not been the same since he started wearing that silly hat.

LDG
31-10-2011, 10:31 AM
Here comes number foooouuuur!
Here comes number fooooooooouuuuuuuurrrr!!
That racist John Terry
Face down on the floor!

Syn
31-10-2011, 10:35 AM
Ok sadly I didn’t have the privilege of watching this in real time as I was out shopping but I watched it on play back as soon as I got back, entirely unaware of the score or the drama that was to unfold in front of me, I have now watched it 3 times and also on MOTD and I am still a little blown away by the whole event tbh. Taking away the entire if’s and buts’ we were awesome going forward, simply relentless, the passing and movement, the desire to win and the overall technicality of the play was quite astonishing. Some of the performances were outstanding but the most important was the fact that we just wouldn’t lie down. Anyone who didn’t think we would lose when Mata’s deflected shot went in to make it 3-3 hasn’t been paying attention recently. We didn’t though, we stood up, we got back, we defended as a unit and as soon as John Terry slipped and landed right on his chavvy, muppet-like, bigoted face I knew it was over. You could see from the celebrations after what it meant to beat a big team away from home, you could see from the homo-eroticism of the goal celebrations we are starting to become a team. However take nothing away from the individuals here, I am always one of Theo Walcotts most vocal critics but on Saturday when going forward he completely owned Ashley Cole, owned him like Darren Ambrose with a mobile phone. Gervinho, Song, Dos Santos all chipped in with great games (after the initial bombardment) and of course RvP made it 27 goals in 28 EPL games…yes really. But for me the 2 that really stood out were Koscielny and Ramsey, both of whom have looked completely out of their depths at time this season but both who seemed to be everywhere on Saturday, in fact at one point I actually wondered if Arteta had changed his name to Ramsey as there seemed to be 2 of him out there. Funny that yesterday everyone was talking about Parker yet Ramsey gets very little or no mention for Saturdays performance…Also kudos to the MOTD twats who managed to give us no credit whatsoever while taking for 10 minutes about the game and how grand it was. (Also what is this calling Brits by their first names and foreigners by their surnames thing?) I also wonder if all of those who were so vocal in calling for Wengers head and stating how he was a fool and had “lost it” will be quite as vocal about how he isn’t a fool and has indeed “found it” again with 8 wins in 9 games now. I haven’t actually stopped smiling yet and the thought of Jon Terry with his face in the mud as RvP danced around the shockingly ordinary Peter Cech to make it 3-4 to THE Arsenal will live forever as one of my favourite images in football history.:scarf:Ramsey was quite epic. Getting back to his pre-injury path to becoming the next stevie starfish.

Niall_Quinn
31-10-2011, 10:35 AM
In general the media seems quite cut up about this result. Cech is past it, their manager has killed their defence, Torres didn't perform, the defending was awful, the blues will struggle to catch the mancs clubs, and other assorted wailing fits.

Oh yeah, Arsenal played too.

And if Rooney had done anything to place him within a country mile of RvP's form over the last few months England would be winning the Euros for sure and the back pages would be reserved for the guy.

Fact is, our defence improved by almost 100% in the second half and our attack took on a lethal quality that hasn't been there for years. So they can write the game off as an anomaly brought about by awful defences but, as usual, they're not telling the whole story. Something happened in our dressing room at half time and whatever it was it needs to happen every week - before kick off.

Olivier's xmas twist
31-10-2011, 10:39 AM
In general the media seems quite cut up about this result. Cech is past it, their manager has killed their defence, Torres didn't perform, the defending was awful, the blues will struggle to catch the mancs clubs, and other assorted wailing fits.

And if Rooney had done anything to place him within a country mile of RvP's form over the last few months England would be winning the Euros for sure and the back pages would be reserved for the guy.

Fact is, our defence improved by almost 100% in the second half and our attack took on a lethal quality that hasn't been there for years. So they can write the game off as an anomaly brought about by awful defences but, as usual, they're not telling the whole story. Something happened in our dressing room at half time and whatever it was it needs to happen every week - before kick off.

No suprise their then, lets be real they love in when we loose so they can have a four page piece on how we need to improve etc. even the likes of 606/talksport suffers when we win lol.

Power n Glory
31-10-2011, 10:43 AM

Well, on the flip side, when we're on the end of a beating, the focus usually goes on how bad we played.

Niall_Quinn
31-10-2011, 10:46 AM
Well, on the flip side, when we're on the end of a beating, the focus usually goes on how bad we played.

True, so it evens itself out :angry:

Flavs
31-10-2011, 10:51 AM
our attack took on a lethal quality that hasn't been there for years.

I think the other players, Walcott, Megamind and Ramsey are reaping the benifits of the other team worrying about RvP so much. Terry and the anonymous Ivanovic were that centred on the dutchman that the rest of the team kept running past them. I also cant Ashely Cole every playing that badly and Bosingwa is useless.

Was Luiz injured? He has been outstanding so far so to drop him seemed an odd decision, they also miss Essien quite badly and Torres?? What the funk has happened to him

The way we played reminded me of the invincibles in that we were creating so much space by having some actual penetration, and lets face it, nothing is as good as penetration...

Niall_Quinn
31-10-2011, 10:54 AM
For instance:

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/3903588/Robin-Van-Persie-outraged-at-Nazi-salute-claims.html

This is all they could come up with for a leader on the Monday? Sad, isn't it? And look at that picture - am I mistaken or is his hand palms-up? Weirdest Nazi salute ever but media scumbags have to be media scumbags I suppose.

Letters
31-10-2011, 10:55 AM

I'm not one who generally goes along with the stuff about the media being against us but the headlines I saw did all seem to be about Chelsea and their failings and didn't stop to mention that maybe, just maybe, Arsenal played well and deserved to win there.

Olivier's xmas twist
31-10-2011, 10:56 AM
For instance:

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/3903588/Robin-Van-Persie-outraged-at-Nazi-salute-claims.html

This is all they could come up with for a leader on the Monday? Sad, isn't it? And look at that picture - am I mistaken or is his hand palms-up? Weirdest Nazi salute ever but media scumbags have to be media scumbags I suppose.

haters gonna hate

Niall_Quinn
31-10-2011, 10:58 AM
RvP the racist supremacist will sure get some shit from his Muslim wife after behaviour like that!

Xhaka Can’t
31-10-2011, 11:03 AM
I think the other players, Walcott, Megamind and Ramsey are reaping the benifits of the other team worrying about RvP so much. Terry and the anonymous Ivanovic were that centred on the dutchman that the rest of the team kept running past them. I also cant Ashely Cole every playing that badly and Bosingwa is useless.

Was Luiz injured? He has been outstanding so far so to drop him seemed an odd decision, they also miss Essien quite badly and Torres?? What the funk has happened to him

The way we played reminded me of the invincibles in that we were creating so much space by having some actual penetration, and lets face it, nothing is as good as penetration...

Fair play to them, they kept him down to three.

Olivier's xmas twist
31-10-2011, 11:05 AM
RvP the racist supremacist will sure get some shit from his Muslim wife after behaviour like that!

And what will terry the racist cunt get

Niall_Quinn
31-10-2011, 11:07 AM
And what will terry the racist cunt get

Terry is not that kind of racist. He's a good honest racist. It's great to have him as England captain as we go around the world criticising others for their racial views. All makes perfect sense.

Flavs
31-10-2011, 11:09 AM
Terry is not that kind of racist. He's a good honest racist.

That got a genuine laugh out loud from me, so much so i even showed someone in the office so they didnt think i was a mental

KSE Comedy Club
31-10-2011, 11:18 AM
MOTD was pretty pointless for us tbh.

It was just Hansen waffling on about chelsea and tbf Shearer did butt in at the end and point out that rvp got a hat trick and that we played really well.

Ollie the Optimist
31-10-2011, 11:20 AM
MOTD was pretty pointless for us tbh.

It was just Hansen waffling on about chelsea and tbf Shearer did butt in at the end and point out that rvp got a hat trick and that we played really well.
did you see the wankfest they had over scum beating qpr?

Niall_Quinn
31-10-2011, 11:22 AM
did you see the wankfest they had over scum beating qpr?

Yeah, they have a Dutch master playing for them who has scored in the last 6 games. Amazing team, nobody else comes close. Best midfield in the country too, I hear. Better than City's, it's a miracle they aren't clear at the top.

Niall_Quinn
31-10-2011, 11:28 AM
Every rag is leading on the RvP Nazi thing. They all say RvP denies it, they all have to use a ridiculous image of him doing the exact opposite to a Nazi salute, but the story is the typical guilt by association thing. Just giving it attention is enough to get the ball rolling and all the while they can play keep their own arses out of the mix by focusing on RvP's denial. Sometimes the things left unsaid are most powerful. Scored a hat-trick at Stamford Bridge? Let's do the Nazi story!

Flavs
31-10-2011, 11:28 AM
Yeah, they have a Dutch master playing for them who has scored in the last 6 games. Amazing team, nobody else comes close. Best midfield in the country too, I hear. Better than City's, it's a miracle they aren't clear at the top.

AND they have Gareth Bale, the new Messi playing for them

IBK
31-10-2011, 11:29 AM
I said it earlier - its incredible that we had a UK player (Ramsey) who came damn near being MOTM; an England player (Walcott) who scored a wonder goal, and an up and coming English player (Jenkinson) to Chelsea's 4 English players - let alone an unbelievable performance from the best striker by far in the English game in 2011 - yet there is so little praise for Arsenal in the press its unbelievable...

LDG
31-10-2011, 11:30 AM
Focus in on Spurs. I don't give a fuck. They can have the pressure.

Quite happily settle for us quietly getting results.

Flavs
31-10-2011, 11:31 AM
Reminds me of when we won the title with the invincibles and the headline on the front of the sun was about David Beckham changing his hair style

Niall_Quinn
31-10-2011, 11:31 AM
I said it earlier - its incredible that we had a UK player (Ramsey) who came damn near being MOTM; an England player (Walcott) who scored a wonder goal, and an up and coming English player (Jenkinson) to Chelsea's 4 English players - let alone an unbelievable performance from the best striker by far in the English game in 2011 - yet there is so little praise for Arsenal in the press its unbelievable...

That's because we are Nazis. Nobody likes Nazis.

Except John Terry.