PDA

View Full Version : Euro 2012 Arsenal player thread

Flavs
16-11-2011, 09:10 AM
Ok so now we know who has qualified for the upcoming Euro’s in Poland the Ukraine I thought we should have a thread to keep an eye on who would be going, who won’t be going and who just might be going if they are fixed by then.
I am sure one of you guys will correct me but currently this is how we look;

Poland – Woji, Fabs?
Ukraine
Spain
Croatia
The Czech Republic – Rosicky
Denmark – Bendtner
England – Walcott, Wilshere?
France – Sagna? Koscielny? Diaby?
Germany – Mertesacker
Greece
Italy
Holland – RvP
Portugal
Ireland
Russia – Arshavin
Sweden

Now I am aware and somewhat hopeful this will change during the January window, I am also hopeful those who are broken get fixed but the interesting thing at the moment is that many of our current first team won’t be involved thus giving them a summers rest. I will try and keep this updated with team news, squads, caps and injuries as we get closer to some international football that is actually worth watching.

Master Splinter
16-11-2011, 09:16 AM
Gibbs, Jenkinson, Oxface and Afobe tbh.

But seriously, if Gibbs has a good season, then he has a chance to go.

I have a feeling Capello will WUM Theo again.

The most important thing is that RVP and Wilshere come back alive for the 2012/2013 season.

Flavs
16-11-2011, 09:21 AM
Gibbs, Jenkinson, Oxface and Afobe tbh.

But seriously, if Gibbs has a good season, then he has a chance to go.

I have a feeling Capello will WUM Theo again.

The most important thing is that RVP and Wilshere come back alive for the 2012/2013 season.

Nah Baines and Cole will be the left backs in the squad. Theo will definately go if fit.

Obviouly being a mongrel i am hoping England get a piss easy group and then get fucking hammered by some no-name bag of shite country

Flavs
16-11-2011, 09:32 AM
Just noticed the qualifying for the ACON as well. We will lose Song, Gervinho, Frimpong and the Chamakhattack for this :(

Seems "Ju and the Coq" will be getting some games in January

Master Splinter
16-11-2011, 09:34 AM
Baines is good at crossing, but a bit shit at everything else. If he wasn't English, no-one would notice him.

I'm not saying Gibbs is a great defender, but he's better than the other options and if he had been fit, he'd have had quite a few caps by now.

Though I suppose he's never fit and that may have been your point.

Master Splinter
16-11-2011, 09:36 AM
Just noticed the qualifying for the ACON as well. We will lose Song, Gervinho, Frimpong and the Chamakhattack for this :(

Seems "Ju and the Coq" will be getting some games in January

Cameroon didn't qualify.

So Gervinho is the only loss really.

However, I do welcome more Ju and Coq.

Flavs
16-11-2011, 09:38 AM
Cameroon didn't qualify.

However, I do welcome more Ju and Coq.

Oh, funny when you read the page and it explains around why Nigeria wont be there cos there dad says they arent allowed :pal:

Togo also wont be playing...

Japan Shaking All Over
16-11-2011, 10:39 AM
Cameroon didn't qualify.

However, I do welcome more Ju and your Coq.

:vomit: