PDA

View Full Version : Chamack - the worst football player i have ever seen in my life

gunnerrrrr
29-11-2011, 09:53 PM
he is fucking unbelievably dog shit

Cripps_orig
29-11-2011, 09:54 PM
He had a good game today

Pointless thread

Olivier's xmas twist
29-11-2011, 09:55 PM
He had a good game todayPointless thread

What game was you watching He done fuck all as usual

fakeyank
29-11-2011, 09:56 PM
He was good when he joined us... he is a liability now.

Olivier's xmas twist
29-11-2011, 09:57 PM
He was good when he joined us... he is a liability now.

He was good, but we needed world class which he never was and never will be. Zimm was right about him tbh.

Cripps_orig
29-11-2011, 09:57 PM
What game was you watching He done fuck all as usualArsenal v Man City

What were you watching?

gunnerrrrr
29-11-2011, 09:58 PM
fuck me the cunt is useless positionally, he cant win headers, cant shoot...fucking awful

fakeyank
He was good, but we needed world class which he never was and never will be. Zimm was right about him tbh.

Zimm is also right about AW and everything else.

Zimm :bow:

IBK
I thought he tried quite hard.

Olivier's xmas twist
29-11-2011, 09:59 PM
Arsenal v Man City

What were you watching?

Same game, the guy did nothing 2nd half as per ususal.

fakeyank
29-11-2011, 09:59 PM
fuck me the cunt is useless positionally, he cant win headers, cant shoot...fucking awful

He wins headers most of the time except when it will actually count! :lol:

Xhaka Can’t
29-11-2011, 10:00 PM
Classy thread.

Power n Glory
29-11-2011, 10:00 PM
He started off well but fell apart in the 2nd half. I thought this would be his night. Shit player. Park should have stayed on because he seems to have a bit more or nose for goal.

Oh well. He won't get anymore games for us. You see the reaction from the bench when he didn't get that header. :lol:

He's finished. Wenger won't give him any more chances.

Cripps_orig
29-11-2011, 10:02 PM
I thought he tried quite hard.He did

But we lost and he didnt score.

GW Logic states that is down to him and him alone

Olivier's xmas twist
29-11-2011, 10:08 PM
He did

But we lost and he didnt score.

GW Logic states that is down to him and him alone

Problem is is should be doing better than trying tbh, he's not a 16/17 year old youth player, we should be able to step up, its not just this game its evey game he has played this season.

RVP should be able to rely on him but he can't neither can wenger thats why i doubt we will see him for a while.

GP
29-11-2011, 10:14 PM
Started his Arsenal career really well but it's all gone badly wrong. I don't really see a future for him here. He'll go back to France pretty soon.

Newguy
29-11-2011, 10:17 PM
I didnt see the game, but caught the end when he missed or should I say shirked at the opportunity for goal, the reaction from RvP and the rest on the bench summed him up I'm afraid. They dont rate him. Wenger shouldnt rate him, it's time to let him go in Jan. He cannot be relied on, it's clear to see that this guy is Championship Level (mid table championship teams btw).

Cripps_orig
29-11-2011, 10:20 PM
The reaction to me seemed like "fuck that was close" the same reaction whenever a chance is missed by any player

Joker
29-11-2011, 10:22 PM
I don't blame Chamakh for missing the header at the end tbh, I don't think he could reach it.

However, he just seems an extremely mediocre player who doesn't offer nearly enough. He plays at a really slow pace as well, and takes a long time to control the ball and make decisions while in possession. We need a striker desparately.

Newguy
29-11-2011, 10:23 PM
The reaction to me seemed like "fuck that was close" the same reaction whenever a chance is missed by any player

Not sure about that mate, youre reaching a bit there, the reaction was more a "WTF your shit Chamakh", if someone could find a clip it would be helpful...certainly wasnt "fuck that was close" thats for sure.

Olivier's xmas twist
29-11-2011, 10:25 PM

No way RVP was like Come on man, This guy used to score headers for fun wtf happend to him.

Power n Glory
29-11-2011, 10:27 PM
He faded badly in the 2nd half. He was having a good game then just fell off. He was working hard in the first half, harrying and closing down the City players, but after 30 mins it was over him. The clock is ticking on his Arsenal career. He won't get many more chances to step his game up. A few FA Cup games..maybe.

Letters
29-11-2011, 10:35 PM
I thought he did quite well at times in the 1st half, 2nd half didn't do much.
Overall he's a slightly depressing option to have on the bench, never really feel he'll do anything.

Cripps_orig
Im reaching?

The bench had the same reaction it does to any missed chance and from that its determined they think Chamakhs shit?

Ok then...

GP
Overall he's a slightly depressing option to have on the bench, never really feel he'll do anything.

He never looks like scoring.

Letters
29-11-2011, 10:36 PM
He never looks like scoring.

So what?

Marc Overmars
29-11-2011, 10:44 PM
He's a trier, I'll give him that.

Seriously though, I don't know how anyone can accept this guy to be of the standard required. He's incredibly tame and stagnates play a great deal.

Also, I understand his chances have been limited which is bound to contribute to his lack of sharpness. I would also then ask Wenger why he hasn't moved him on, if he's not in his plans. Chamakh is never going to start 2 games in a row for us, unless injuries say otherwise, meaning there's no chance he can build some confidence with a run of games.

He's not even an impact player so I'd say he's pretty much useless right now. I'd rather give some kid from the reserves a chance.

It's time to put him out of his and our misery and move him on.

Olivier's xmas twist
29-11-2011, 10:47 PM
He's a trier, I'll give him that.

Seriously though, I don't know how anyone can accept this guy to be of the standard required. He's incredibly tame and stagnates play a great deal.

Also, I understand his chances have been limited which is bound to contribute to his lack of sharpness. I would also then ask Wenger why he hasn't moved him on, if he's not in his plans. Chamakh is never going to start 2 games in a row for us, unless injuries say otherwise, meaning there's no chance he can build some confidence with a run of games.

He's not even an impact player so I'd say he's pretty much useless right now. I'd rather give some kid from the reserves a chance.

It's time to put him out of his and our misery and move him on.

When could he have done that though, he thought in the summer he'd have adapted/be useful, maybe in Jan he will be moved on.

There was no point moving him on with Dennis Bendtner gone, and no replacement.

Marc Overmars
29-11-2011, 10:54 PM
When could he have done that though, he thought in the summer he'd have adapted/be useful, maybe in Jan he will be moved on.

There was no point moving him on with Dennis Bendtner gone, and no replacement.

So it falls on the dreadful lack of transfer activity and planning in the summer.

But lets not go there!

Joker
29-11-2011, 11:01 PM
Yeah at least Chamakh doesn't blow his own trumpet like Bendtner and then fail to deliver.

Cripps_orig
29-11-2011, 11:05 PM
Chamakh has fallen away quite a bit i must admit but things could be worse. We could still have Bendtner and he is much worse

Olivier's xmas twist
29-11-2011, 11:11 PM
Yeah at least Chamakh doesn't blow his own trumpet like Bendtner and then fail to deliver.

ANd thats why Bendtner will never play for the club again.

Olivier's xmas twist
29-11-2011, 11:12 PM
Chamakh has fallen away quite a bit i must admit but things could be worse. We could still have Bendtner and he is much worse

well i give him that he does try and is more humble then the latter, needs a goal fast though.

Niall_Quinn
30-11-2011, 02:11 AM
he is fucking unbelievably dog shit

He was the worst in history last year but he's slightly worse this year. He's not even close to being worth what we paid for him and it's his fault we lost tonight. We had to carry the cunt for 90 minutes. If he ever plays for us again then Wenger is doing it to take the piss.

Niall_Quinn
30-11-2011, 02:14 AM

The reaction was, "What a fucking miss, you lazy, cowardly cunt, fuck off!" And RvP's reaction is just too offensive to put on here.

Niall_Quinn
30-11-2011, 02:16 AM

That's because he actually never does anything. So your instincts are bang on.

Niall_Quinn
30-11-2011, 02:18 AM

The cunt's too lazy to blow a trumpet and the noise would frighten him.

Boss
30-11-2011, 05:27 AM
Having him on the pitch is effectively us playing with ten men.

Must be sold asap.

gunsofashburtongrove
30-11-2011, 06:32 AM
Chamack was a pretty decent player before Cripps jinxed him. You can't blame Chamack if he gets added to the Cripps hall of fame-Cygan,Senderos, Almunia, Denilson to name a few :faint:

On a serious note, its mutually beneficial if he moves on.

server too busy!
30-11-2011, 09:31 AM
Maybe we could do a Chamack for Sow swap??

LDG
30-11-2011, 09:41 AM
Worked hard last night, and provided a few decent knock downs, but didn't have the support. Needs to play two up, but with someone who can feed off him. But isn't up to the pace of English Football. His legs don't work quick enough.

Think he's a decent player, but not one good enough for the pace we play the game at.

Not his fault, and can't fault his effort either; But at a time where we need decent cover we need back up we can rely on, and if he can't provide, we need to be brutal.

Letters
30-11-2011, 09:45 AM
He's a decent player but not at this level IMO and probably not in the Premiership.
He could do a job at a mid-table French side.

LDG
30-11-2011, 09:50 AM
Lay off to AOC in the first half was excellent though. Just hasn't got the pace. And we just don't play the sort of game that requires a striker to be back to goal all the time.

If we had an Ian Wright type thing going, it'd be perfect for him. But the game just isn't played that way.

Letters
30-11-2011, 09:56 AM
First half there were some good moments from him but overall he doesn't offer enough.
Shame, 'cos he started brightly and if he could regain that form he'd be a useful backup.

Cripps_orig
30-11-2011, 10:07 AM
He's a decent player but not at this level IMO and probably not in the Premiership.He could do a job at a mid-table French side. Like Bordeaux where he won the league and he had a great season both domestically and in Europe? He had the likes of Gourcuff supplying him then. Now its Benayoun :lol:Play him with RVP, let him have a run in the team and he'll be fine. The 4-5-1/4-3-3 has been a failure and its time to go back to basics.

LDG
30-11-2011, 10:09 AM
Like Bordeaux where he won the league and he had a great season both domestically and in Europe? He had the likes of Gourcuff supplying him then. Now its Benayoun :lol:Play him with RVP, let him have a run in the team and he'll be fine. The 4-5-1/4-3-3 has been a failure and its time to go back to basics.

How can we play that though? We'd get overrun in midfield....

Letters
30-11-2011, 10:12 AM
Like Bordeaux where he won the league and he had a great season both domestically and in Europe?

He scored 10 goals in 38 league games and made 1 assist.

Overall he scored 16 goals in 52 games and made 1assist. Not terrible stats but hardly setting the world alight.

He's not as bad as some people on here are making out but he's never been a prolific goalscorer. 16 is the most he's ever got in a season.

Cripps_orig
30-11-2011, 10:19 AM
How can we play that though? We'd get overrun in midfield....Buy better midfielders? :shrug:The only reason we started playing the 3 in midfield was to protect Cesc who was shit in a 2. Well he's long gone to spread his failing disease at Barca so no need to play it anymore

LDG
30-11-2011, 10:21 AM
Buy better midfielders? :shrug:The only reason we started playing the 3 in midfield was to protect Cesc who was shit in a 2. Well he's long gone to spread his failing disease at Barca so no need to play it anymore

If it's about quality, then why does everyone play with a 5....

The only way I could see it working, is if RVP were to drop into Midfield and play as an ultra deep lying striker...

Flavs
30-11-2011, 10:31 AM
What game was you watching He done fuck all as usual

Behave sweetheart.

Flavs
30-11-2011, 10:33 AM

:lol:

Syn
30-11-2011, 10:43 AM
We're not changing our formation for Chamakh. It's Chamakh that needs to change. The fanny shits himself in front of goal which typifies the poncy garbage that we are trying to cull. I'm happy with the yoof in the squad right now...there's a change in the type of youngsters we're signing. None of this Vela, Merida 'need some time to toughen up' rubbish - they need to be able to compete physically straight away. And it seems we've got promising players coming through in many positions. Jenko, Dench, Coq, Chez, Ryo, Chambers...won't even include Wilshere as 'yoof' because he's one of the best players in the league - but no 'Dench' equivalent to the striking position. Joel Campbell? In either case, need a player who doesn't mind sitting on the bench and can put the ball in the net when called upon. It won't be anybody established like Podolski.

Wenger's strengths in the transfer market seem to have reversed...not long ago we were saying he could spot good attacking players but has a blindspot for good defenders. A defence containing Santos, Koscielny, Vermaelen looks as strong as it has for many years. Now he can't find a decent striker. Another Eduardo will do as long as he promises not to dive against the Scots.

Chamakh wasn't horrendous yesterday though. Wasn't too good either.

Cripps_orig
30-11-2011, 10:52 AM
No we shouldn't change our formation for just one player no matter who it is. We should change it cos this one we have right now has failed and badly. We are languishing in 6th/7th wherever for a reason.

Xhaka Can’t
30-11-2011, 10:55 AM
No we shouldn't change our formation for just one player no matter who it is. We should change it cos this one we have right now has failed and badly. We are languishing in 6th/7th wherever for a reason.

Because of a horrific start resulting from the debacle of a transfer window.

Since that start we have been one of the form teams in the EPL and Europe and Chamakh hasn't contributed to that at all.

Letters
30-11-2011, 10:56 AM

:lol:

We're not in the top 4 because City have bought their way in, Spurs have had an excellent start and we've had a poor one.
Before last night our run was P15 W12 D2 L1. You don't go on that kind of run if your formation is failing badly.

Niall_Quinn
30-11-2011, 11:08 AM
Even with Nick in the team last night we would have won it. But we had Chamakh so we lost. That's the bottom line. Why so many people think it's okay to have a striker with zero pace, zero ability in front of goal and zero clue how the game is played in this country after a year trying to learn is a bit of a mystery. Denilson was slaughtered for being 20 times the player this Chamakh guy is. But Chamakh gets a pass because he runs around 2 yards behind the play. I could do that but who would want me up front in a professional football team. Worst player we've ever had and when he leaves, which surely he has to soon, we'll be stronger even if we don't replace him because at least he won't be on the pitch.

Olivier's xmas twist
30-11-2011, 11:25 AM
Behave sweetheart.

Ok so he was not as bad as i made out, but he was frustrating per usual, to me the guy should be ready now, maybe i expect too much from him tbh.

LDG
30-11-2011, 11:26 AM
Ok so he was not as bad as i made out, but he was frustrating per usual, to me the guy should be ready now, maybe i expect too much from him tbh.

Not like you to backtrack.

Olivier's xmas twist
30-11-2011, 11:28 AM
Even with Nick in the team last night we would have won it. But we had Chamakh so we lost. That's the bottom line. Why so many people think it's okay to have a striker with zero pace, zero ability in front of goal and zero clue how the game is played in this country after a year trying to learn is a bit of a mystery. Denilson was slaughtered for being 20 times the player this Chamakh guy is. But Chamakh gets a pass because he runs around 2 yards behind the play. I could do that but who would want me up front in a professional football team. Worst player we've ever had and when he leaves, which surely he has to soon, we'll be stronger even if we don't replace him because at least he won't be on the pitch.

This is why we need to by another world class Striker/CF in Jan. This is what you get when you buy cheap or get a freebie tbh.

Olivier's xmas twist
30-11-2011, 11:28 AM
Not like you to backtrack.

We all make mistakes lol

LDG
30-11-2011, 11:30 AM
:haha:

Marc Overmars
30-11-2011, 11:32 AM
The formation excuse for Chamakh doesn't wash. If you're good enough you should be able showcase your ability regardless, I'm more inclined to sympathise with Bendtner who was alienated on the right, than Chamakh who is at least being played up top.

The guy has no spark about him and is on par with Heskey in terms of what he brings to the side.

Olivier's xmas twist
30-11-2011, 11:40 AM
Like Bordeaux where he won the league and he had a great season both domestically and in Europe? He had the likes of Gourcuff supplying him then. Now its Benayoun :lol:Play him with RVP, let him have a run in the team and he'll be fine. The 4-5-1/4-3-3 has been a failure and its time to go back to basics.

Good season he miight have had don't mean he was ever world class, Last season he played with Nasri and Cesc one of the best Midfielders in the world and he still was not good.

it don't matter which midfilder you put him with he won't be good enough in this league. The french league is where he belongs and should have gone in the summer.

IBK
30-11-2011, 01:25 PM
Worked hard last night, and provided a few decent knock downs, but didn't have the support. Needs to play two up, but with someone who can feed off him. But isn't up to the pace of English Football. His legs don't work quick enough.

Think he's a decent player, but not one good enough for the pace we play the game at.

Not his fault, and can't fault his effort either; But at a time where we need decent cover we need back up we can rely on, and if he can't provide, we need to be brutal.

This.

Dog Toffee
30-11-2011, 01:39 PM
Zimm is also right about AW and everything else.

Zimm :bow:

No Zimm is only ever negative about everything, hence he is seen to turn out to be right when something goes wrong.

Oh and Chamakh is fucking terrible, its scary that if RvP gets injured we have him, Park (whos clearly not PL standard yet, but am willing to give time) and Fatshavin. Thats bad, we need a striker in Jan surely?

Kano
30-11-2011, 03:09 PM
This.

seconded

Master Splinter
30-11-2011, 05:24 PM
Afobe would have scored two hat-tricks last night.

But he's injured, of course.

Özim
01-12-2011, 09:38 AM
No Zimm is only ever negative about everything, hence he is seen to turn out to be right when something goes wrong.

Oh and Chamakh is fucking terrible, its scary that if RvP gets injured we have him, Park (whos clearly not PL standard yet, but am willing to give time) and Fatshavin. Thats bad, we need a striker in Jan surely?
I'm afraid that's completely wrong, whilst there's hasn't been that much that I have liked about the club in recent years, RVP, Wilshere, Oxo, Ramsey amongst a handful of others I have praised and been happy with.

Chamakh was one player who I just didn't see as the answer for us, fact is we needed someone who could put the ball in the net and based on what I'd seen of him this guy liked to hang out outside the box and when he did score they were generally very simple chances that were harder to miss.

Noone agreed with me then and now people like you find other reasons as to why my opinion isn't valid, well done :good:

Niall_Quinn
01-12-2011, 02:01 PM
I'm afraid that's completely wrong, whilst there's hasn't been that much that I have liked about the club in recent years, RVP, Wilshere, Oxo, Ramsey amongst a handful of others I have praised and been happy with.

Chamakh was one player who I just didn't see as the answer for us, fact is we needed someone who could put the ball in the net and based on what I'd seen of him this guy liked to hang out outside the box and when he did score they were generally very simple chances that were harder to miss.

Noone agreed with me then and now people like you find other reasons as to why my opinion isn't valid, well done :good:

It could be argued by some that I haven't been totally sold on Chamakh either.

Fist of Lehmann
01-12-2011, 02:15 PM
It could be argued by some that I haven't been totally sold on Chamakh either.The difference is that you were prepared to give him the benefit of 1 or 2 games before slagging him off. You don't even come close to the visionary genius of ItsGee.

Syn
01-12-2011, 02:19 PM
The difference is that you were prepared to give him the benefit of 1 or 2 games before slagging him off. You don't even come close to the visionary genius of ItsGee.

Another difference is when a player he thought wouldn't do well (Koscielny) does, he doesn't mind giving him credit. Probably because he's not a child.

Fist of Lehmann
01-12-2011, 02:31 PM
Tbh, the playing of favourites on this board is a ridiculous.
Being proven right takes precedence over any kind of balanced assessment.

There's no reason why, if a player plays well or badly you don't just call it as you see it, not trying to defend a position. Takes a bigger man to hold his hands up.

Marc Overmars
01-12-2011, 02:35 PM

There's no reason why, if a player plays well or badly you don't just call it as you see it, not trying to defend a position. Takes a bigger man to hold his hands up.

Now that's a good post.

I think we'll do fuck all this year and finish outside the top 4. Chamakh will also continue to stink the place up.

Do I care if I'm proven dead wrong? Hell no.

Niall_Quinn
01-12-2011, 04:12 PM
The difference is that you were prepared to give him the benefit of 1 or 2 games before slagging him off. You don't even come close to the visionary genius of ItsGee.

I'm an optimist, it's my most attractive feature.

Niall_Quinn
01-12-2011, 04:14 PM
Now that's a good post.

I think we'll do fuck all this year and finish outside the top 4. Chamakh will also continue to stink the place up.

Do I care if I'm proven dead wrong? Hell no.

I'm going to taunt you until you beg for it to stop if you are wrong with any of those predictions. And I don't mean just on here - I'll be around at your house.

Olivier's xmas twist
01-12-2011, 04:25 PM

Nah Zimm knows, he knows, kudos to the lad

Ollie the Optimist
01-12-2011, 06:00 PM
it makes me laugh how ach defends chamkah and says he is great player and its wengers fault that he doesnt play or whatever yet when a player has been one of the best players this season in the whole league, he says he is utter shit.

proof that he has no idea what a good footballer is

Cripps_orig
01-12-2011, 06:02 PM
And it makes me laugh how obsessed you seem to be over what i say.

Power n Glory
01-12-2011, 08:06 PM
That Bendy vs Chamakh thread isn't so ridiculous now, is it? Some of you bastards owe me an apology! :lol:

Chamakh was never right the right player for us. A cog in the wheel and the epitome of what was wrong with our style of play. He is Tippy Tappy. He's no good in the air and hardly scores with his head, he doesn't shoot, he avoids making runs into the box and just shuffles about on the edge of tr box, his passing is basic, he's soft and gets pushed around....never liked him.

Saying that, I thought he's have a good game against City and started well but faded badly. He has no place in our squad. All that talk of him adding an extra dimension to our game...never agreed with that. He epitomises the bad stuff. The annoying stuff. He's possession play with no end product. He has to go and all can see that now. His credits done! Time to hang it up.

Bendy was inconsistent but he had every right to feel insulted.

Coney
01-12-2011, 08:12 PM

Of course. If you are proven right, there is no need for balanced assessment as you already know the truth. :good:

Xhaka Can’t
01-12-2011, 09:13 PM
That Bendy vs Chamakh thread isn't so ridiculous now, is it? Some of you bastards owe me an apology! :lol:

Chamakh was never right the right player for us. A cog in the wheel and the epitome of what was wrong with our style of play. He is Tippy Tappy. He's no good in the air and hardly scores with his head, he doesn't shoot, he avoids making runs into the box and just shuffles about on the edge of tr box, his passing is basic, he's soft and gets pushed around....never liked him.

Saying that, I thought he's have a good game against City and started well but faded badly. He has no place in our squad. All that talk of him adding an extra dimension to our game...never agreed with that. He epitomises the bad stuff. The annoying stuff. He's possession play with no end product. He has to go and all can see that now. His credits done! Time to hang it up.

Bendy was inconsistent but he had every right to feel insulted.

I don't remember that thread. :unsure:

But nonetheless, I am a big man and not afraid to admit that I might have been wrong about something sometime.

Please accept my sincere apologies.

Sorry.

fakeyank
01-12-2011, 09:24 PM

:gp:

I think Chakma will get better with games but in the current set up, he is a huge flop. Lets move his ass and get someone else in, unless we plan on changing our formation and playing two up top.

Marc Overmars
01-12-2011, 11:27 PM
I am a big man

You know I worship the ground you walk on man, but please do not quote the spawn of satan himself.

Xhaka Can’t
01-12-2011, 11:32 PM
Sorry.

Olivier's xmas twist
02-12-2011, 12:10 AM
And it makes me laugh how obsessed you seem to be over what i say.

Yeah leave Ach alone he's a top poster on here.

KSE Comedy Club
03-12-2011, 11:59 AM
I was a supporter of Chakma and defended him towards the end of last season as it was only fair to give him a chance.

But I cant be arsed anymore, he hardly plays which says a lot and when he does, he doesnt do what he should be doing - score goals. I would rather see Park getting games ahead of him tbh.

Chamakh is shit.

Oh and Bendtner is shit too, glad that cunt is as good as gone.

tigerthesmurf85
09-12-2011, 09:07 AM
I can't remember which game it was but for one match his average position was deeper than Arteta's.

Master Splinter
09-12-2011, 02:38 PM
Nothing wrong with defensive strikers tbh.

Heskey :bow:.

Kuyt :bow:.

selassie
12-12-2011, 11:13 AM
I think Chamakh's days are numbered, can't remember which rag it is in but there are quotes of his stating he might need to leave to resurrect his career.

He seems a nice enough guy but I really do not rate him as a player, I'd get rid asap.

fakeyank
12-12-2011, 05:31 PM
I can't remember which game it was but for one match his average position was deeper than Arteta's.

Holy fuck! He is actually coming forward then! I thought he was giving Sfwefaczcfwf a run for his money!

KSE Comedy Club
12-12-2011, 05:37 PM
I think Chamakh's days are numbered, can't remember which rag it is in but there are quotes of his stating he might need to leave to resurrect his career.

He seems a nice enough guy but I really do not rate him as a player, I'd get rid asap.

Yeh he was listed alongside fatty and someone else as leaving in january.