Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    New Signing
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cesc fabregas

I need to post this i get the feeling now the deal will be completed although were not gettign what he's worth due to him only wanting to play for 1 club.i feel that within time probably after he has retired we will not be botherd about the loss of him yes he is a great playe but he is not a legend he has never won nothing for us yes he has given us memories but they wont stay with us due to the fact those memories will not involve him lifting any silverware.great players come and go Arsenal FC will always be Arsenal FC we will carry on being great we can still attract good player and we saw with viera leaving it made fabregas who says this wont make ramsey.

and i have every confidence there will be big signing incoming after this deal goes through

your views?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'd laugh my cock off if we won the EPL this season with out him.

P.s What the feck does GHEL mean? I've been reading this forum for months and canny work it out!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Edinburgh Gooner View Post
    I'd laugh my cock off if we won the EPL this season with out him.

P.s What the feck does GHEL mean? I've been reading this forum for months and canny work it out!
    Good Honest English Lad

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Good Honest English Lad. Thing Shawcross, ours is Wilshere. Sort of player who will snap someone's leg in two but "he's not that kind of player" and will fall out of nightclubs at 2am, punch a photographer and then roast a teenage fan with some fellow players.

Confusingly, GHEL's don't actually have to be English, it's more a state of mind. Or lack thereof.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Penny finally drops!!!
    PMSL Letters, I see you still have the banter of olden days GW

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If this turns out to be Wenger's last season, we'll remember Cesc Fabregas. When you tell the story of JFK, Lee Harvey Oswald always gets a mention.

If Wenger goes out on a low and we finish outside of the top four, it will be remembered as one of great tradegy type stories. Sort of like Scarface, there are two halves to this story. His rise to fame and power and then the great fall. If it all ends badly, when they show documentaries on Sky Sports about the great Arsenal and Arsene Wenger, they will mention Wenger's downfall and that bastard child poster boy, Cesc Fabregas, as the pin up icon for our youth project!

I'm being dramatic, but if this all goes horribly wrong and Wenger goes out with a whimper, Cesc will be remembered and for the wrong reasons. If he goes on to win things for Barca, the pill will be even more bitter. But if Wenger pulls it off with this current crop of young players, Wilshere, Ramsey, Walcott, Gibbs and Oxo Cube, this ugly period will be forgotten. I hope goes out that way.

New Signing
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i dont think the money we get is needed to be spent on a direct replacement like it would if nasri is to leave... strengthening of the squad is

Parker is there for the taking
    Mata...was there for the taking
    Cahill is there for the right money
    GODAMN IT EVEN PLAYERS LIKE Seb larrson would improved the Squad

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If this turns out to be Wenger's last season
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    'Oxo cube' Gets me everytime!
    Formerly Known As Gunner_fan_4_life - GF4L

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'd laugh my cock off if we won the EPL this season with out him.P.s What the feck does GHEL mean? I've been reading this forum for months and canny work it out!
    http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=GHEL