So we have Clichy off to Man City, Nasri off to whoever pays the most wages, Cesc of back home to Barca, Arshavin off to galatasary, RvP now doubting his future at the club and I have just seen a rumour regarding Chelsea and Walcott...What the fcuk is going on at the club right now???

This is a full blown crisis, the vultures can smell the carcass and are circling and taking what they can.

Now obviously not all of these will happen, however I cannot remember a time where things have been so bad in regards to player uncertainty.

I have named 6 first team starters, worryingly, Arshavin, Walcott and RvP only have 2 years left on their current contracts, why would they tie themselves down to extensions when they can see the lack of ambition the club is showing?? I cant imagine the outcry losing Cesc and Nasri, but just imagine losing 4 1st team starters in one summer....only at Arsenal.

We'll be left with the kids and losers. The Denilson's, the Diaby's the Eboue's, the Squiallaci's, it's only a matter of time before Wilshere has no choice but to leave, as will Ramsey, Vermaelen and Sagna.

Crisis??? Most definitely.