User Tag List

Page 100 of 459 FirstFirst ... 50909899100101102110150200 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 4587

Thread: The Wish They Were All Dead Tory Cunt Thread

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    It's a lot more that a matter of credibility or embarrassment. This was going to have a real impact on real people and for no other reason that the government has wasted a bit more of our cash than usual and come up short. So they were set to blatantly rob a group of people who have got off their arse, created something and are already struggling with miles of red tape, crippling taxes and stifling rules and regulations. Trying to classify self EMPLOYED people as employers was disingenuous from the outset. The clue is in the actual term. Basically it was a tax on not having a boss.

Anyway, national insurance has become one of the greatest scandals in British politics. This was supposed to be a fund to provide mutual care and wellbeing and protection from the health profiteers. Now it is just another tax that is extracted with the one hand as health services are withdrawn with the other. Additional fees have crept in across the board. Eye tests, exorbitant dentistry, rampaging prescription charges. Why didn't national insurance go down when these costs were separated out? Instead the opposite is true with the government creaming 20% of all productive effort to provide insulting pensions and increasingly second rate healthcare. A fucking disgrace. And they had the balls to come with their baton and demand more?

Princess Theresa really has a problem if even Tories can't stomach the sheer nerve of government demands on our money or the ceaseless forgetfulness to stick to pledges that people voted for. That's the deal you fuckers. You say you'll do something, we say fine, you have authority to do it. The, "I changed my mind", "I don't remember", bullshit is not part of the deal - you fuckers.

My thread remains as valid now as it was when created. We would be far better off if these bastards were dead. And by "Tories" I mean Labour and the Lib Cons too. They're all the same. Scalping working people so they can set themselves up in palaces and put a stream of children with torn anuses on tap.

Fuck. I hate these bastards.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh, and when is VAT going down now we are getting out of Europe? It went up because for some reason we needed to "harmonise" with our European (cough) friends. Well, harmony is off the table now. So I'm looking forward to a return to sane VAT levels. Something around 0% would be fine. Because taxing people on taxed income is a fucking shitty thing to do. Either an income tax or a sales tax. Make your mind up you cunts and stop double dipping.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    From what I understand the change to NI wouldn't have impacted anyone that much and those who it did affect more would be earning plenty anyway.
    The whole area of taxation is a mess - when I moved house I had to pay £14,000 in Stamp Duty. £14,000! For what? It's not a second home, it's certainly not a mansion, it was just a tax to move house.
    And agree about VAT and all kinds of other tax on money which has already been taxed.
    And then people like my dad who worked hard and did the right things and managed to buy a place will just have to sell it to afford his care.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And once we're out of the EU, taxes will continue to rise, services will continue to dwindle. Everything will cost more.

Can't wait.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GP View Post
    And once we're out of the EU, taxes will continue to rise, services will continue to dwindle. Everything will cost more.

Can't wait.
    You lost, get over it

At least we'll have our sovereignty!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    You lost, get over it

At least we'll have our sovereignty!
    How much sovereignty is your mortgage every month?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GP View Post

Can't wait.
    You should have written that on the side of a bus.
    If you don’t send this signature to ten people, you will become a Spurs fan.