User Tag List

Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Women's World Cup

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Globalgunner View Post
    14 mins extra time? How did that happen. ?
    Seriously? You have to ask? It's women, init? They tell you they are in a rush and 2 days later they are ready to go and hurrying you along.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/66581263

Political correctness gone mad, I tells you. Now you're not even allowed to kiss the players hard on the lips

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/66581263

Political correctness gone mad, I tells you. Now you're not even allowed to kiss the players hard on the lips
    To be fair the way it’s been gone about, you’d think he’d put his tongue in her mouth and goosed her

It’s a bit over the top what he does, and if she said she didn’t like it he should apologise and not do it again, but after that it’s kind of case closed surely?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by HCZ_Reborn View Post
    To be fair the way it’s been gone about, you’d think he’d put his tongue in her mouth and goosed her
    Is that happening?

I might watch.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Any fucking, or at least flashing?

Tell me there's something worth watching?
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    https://www.skysports.com/football/n...eports-reuters

This has become utterly ridiculous

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    it's a start but it's Rubiales who needs sacking

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac76 View Post
    it's a start but it's Rubiales who needs sacking

Why though? Actually I know why because the media furore over the whole situation has made his position untenable. What I like is that the only person who has taken a moderate stance on this is Jenni Hermoso herself. She isn’t the one that’s formed the Lynch mob, she simply said she didn’t like it (principally because it seems like her preference is for women, but irregardless it’s not something you want unsolicited from someone you’re not in a relationship with). He was stupid, he got caught up in the moment, he was wrong, he apologised….im really not seeing much else needs to happen.
    Sacking Jorge Vilda because of the perception that he applauded the kiss, is monstrous and I hope he takes the Spanish FA to arbitration over it.

This is what is meant by cancel culture by those who play ignorant to it, an instance where the consequences of poor behaviour is far more egregious than the behaviour itself.
    Last edited by HCZ_Reborn; 05-09-2023 at 03:27 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why though? Actually I know why because the media furore over the whole situation has made his position untenable.
    The furore is because he committed a sexual assault

Why though? Actually I know why because the media furore over the whole situation has made his position untenable. What I like is that the only person who has taken a moderate stance on this is Jenni Hermoso herself. She isn’t the one that’s formed the Lynch mob, she simply said she didn’t like it (principally because it seems like her preference is for women, but irregardless it’s not something you want unsolicited from someone you’re not in a relationship with)
    it's enough for her to say she didn't like it - tihs isn't some guy off the street it's the president of the football association, with all the money and status comes a high level of responsibility to lead by example

This is what is meant by cancel culture by those who play ignorant to it, an instance where the consequences of poor behaviour is far more egregious than the behaviour itself.
    'Cancel culture' is just bullshit made up by the right for no other reason than they actually agree, or at the very least want to turn a blind eye to, societal wrongs like misogyny, sexism, etc etc

no-one pays any attention unless firm examples are made of people who transgreess things like a women's right to her personal space - again, to finish where i started, it was a sexual assualt in public and therefore given his position he must be sacked

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac76 View Post
    The furore is because he committed a sexual assault
    Did he, though?
    He hardly tore her clothes off or groped her in naughty places. He wasn't aggressive, he didn't shove his tongue down her throat.
    I'm not saying that what he did was OK. He got caught up in the moment, he shouldn't have done it...the end.
    The level of furore about this is way out of proportion to what he actually did.