User Tag List

Page 12 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: Match Reaction v Aston Villa

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by notwist View Post
    Yes you did - sorry I missed your answer.

As to your questions:
    1. Ramsey was no worse than anybody else today.
    2. Who was out of position?
    3. See above - RVP, Fabregas and Nasri.
    4. That's been a problem since Mourinho arrived at Chelsea and Wenger never responded. Point to you.
    5. We never had any tactics.
    6. Well they get paid enough. I'm not having that.

4-2 to me then.
    LOL you are Wumger then.

1) Ramsey has been bad for nearly one whole season. How on earth he is given a starting place over and over again.
    2) Podolski, Arshavin, Gerv etc. We are not even mid season, yet we already see Ramsey given a place on both side of wide areas.
    3) Wenger took a striker out whilst chasing a goal, that is a stupid sub.
    4) It has nothing to do with Mourinho, he has never managed Arsenal. Tippy tappy is never a problem but you can't play tippy tappy with buying inferior players.
    5) That's is Wumger's fault not board.
    6) Again, Wumger is their boss. It is Wumger job to motivate his players, not SAF, not Mourinho..

somebody put something in my milk

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok. I've had a drink since the game so I've had time to reflect:

What shit. that is all.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    All clubs are feeder clubs. We've just been fed with the best players at Montpellier, Cologne and Malaga. God, they must be shit.
    LOL you are so wrong. Barcelona, Manu, Madrid, the money bags, Dortmund, Munich.. even the Italians are not selling their players like we do.

Oh and you are comparing us with tier 2-3 clubs not the CL winners, small club mentality indeed.
    somebody put something in my milk

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    leave him alone.

i like the current crop of newbies.

josh apologised the other day and now this guy bows out gracefully.

is goonersweb turning for the better? i'd say we're 2% away. still in the waiting period.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, newbies...

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't believe that for a minute. Wenger said he would keep Nasri even if it meant he went for nothing the following. He made similar noises about RVP (but less strident). No way was the Board having that. Wenger says these things out of some totally fucked up loyalty to his employers. That's why they pay him so much.
    You make it sound like he's just the front man for all the evil doings of the board. Believe me when I say Wenger is just as much to blame if not more than the board. I have no love for the board. They are greedy ****s who don't give a shit about this club but ultimately I have always said I don't give a monkeys about the financial side of the game. I don't give a shit the board just got us a big deal with Emirates or whatever. I care about the football side and that my friend is down to Wenger and he's fucked up big time. He is getting paid the most in the country to do something other manager who aren't on as much do all the time. You may ask who can we replace Wenger with? I answer back with I don't care as long as Wenger is out. Him going will give the fans hope and that is what we need. Build from that and before long once all of wengers wrongs are righted and it might take 2 or 3 managers, I don't know then we can go back to being the Arsenal we know and love.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    With a few hours to think about it following the end of the match it seems to me we've had a great week. Into the next round of the CL. A big new sponsorship deal. Do we really need to spoil it by going on about football? Compare our balance sheet to Villa's - who do you think comes out on top? Income, profit, profit margin, share price, you name it and we are superior. It's a thrashing but you still have fans complaining.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ach View Post
    we can go back to being the Arsenal we know and love.
    which Arsenal is it that you want by the way?
    Major trophies in decades. 40's =1. 50's = 2. 60's =0. 70's = 3. 80's = 2. 90's = 5. 00's = 5.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ollie the optimist View Post
    which Arsenal is it that you want by the way?
    Major trophies in decades. 40's =1. 50's = 2. 60's =0. 70's = 3. 80's = 2. 90's = 5. 00's = 5.
    Any of them tbh. I can live without the trophies, I could live without the CL, but I can do with watching shit like we saw today. Footie has to be entertaining, either because of the skill on display or even if it's a barnyard puntfest, provided there is entertainment, controversy, action, something to cheer about. That shit today was desperate, sterile, a coma. We can't have that. Even the crappiest crap from the 80s was better than what we are seeing now.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ollie the optimist View Post
    which Arsenal is it that you want by the way? Major trophies in decades. 40's =1. 50's = 2. 60's =0. 70's = 3. 80's = 2. 90's = 5. 00's = 5.
    Trophies isn't the be all and end all for me. I want a team I can get behind win, lose or draw. A team that I feel has given it all no matter the result. A team that leaves the pitch with no regrets. I want to see players give a fuck about football and not the money. Not one player we ave today that connects with the fans.