User Tag List

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: Barca v Arsenal - Match Reaction

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Lahey View Post
    Agreed, it was criminal that he did not add an outfield player and agree overall about ozil needing to score more.

The club needs to stop with this revolving door when it comes to our star players. Its creating such negative culture around our club, the way we are viewed across Europe, it needs to stop IMO if we want to be regarded as a European powerhouse. Cech, Sanchez, Ozil is a good start, we need to keep these players as they are the type of quality we need going forward.
    I'm so fed up with this team and season. For once I don't care who stays or goes just as long as we change manager. I don't think there is an essential player to this team because we have no identity. We're all over the place with our style of play and I'd rather just retain the players that want to be here at the club and win.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    He'd be pissed off within a month and he's not the sort of character who would put up with it. He's a showcase player, no way would he be up for the 4th place trophy and the Last 16 Cup. And the danger of him coming here to cruise through a final pay day would be too great. What would he want £250K+ per week?
    thats why you sign him. He would change the mentality in a way that Wenger knows he cannot. Guy is a HUGE character.

Quote Originally Posted by Power_n_Glory View Post
    If he needs to score more how has expectation been met?

Also, I didn't say we'd be the same with Cazorla. To be more precise, I'd have taken a top quality striker like Suarez over Ozil if it was one or the other. But that's another debate. Hindsight also.

But really no point in dragging this out. Ozil needs to score more goals. That's what we agree on.
    He needs to score more but thats #200 on the list of problems with this team