Page 140 of 180 FirstFirst ... 4090130138139140141142150 ... LastLast
Results 1,391 to 1,400 of 1793

Thread: Transfer targets in January

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeebus View Post
    Ssn app on iPhone says that we've had an Ł8m bid rejected for podolski.

Anyone heard anything about that?
    No

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ollie the optimist View Post
    cant stand him, if he replaces wenger, i will stop supporting until he fucks off. in a league where there are only two teams, he has won about one trophy while spending a lot. plays crap football, team of thugs, if he starts to lose against barca his team start to beat the shit out of them. chequebook manager and one we can do without
    There's so much BS there I don't know where to start.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    cant stand him, if he replaces wenger, i will stop supporting until he fucks off. in a league where there are only two teams, he has won about one trophy while spending a lot. plays crap football, team of thugs, if he starts to lose against barca his team start to beat the shit out of them. chequebook manager and one we can do without
    Crap football?

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsMe View Post
    This

I started with the crap football point

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Better than the moron in charge at the moment tbh.
    might very well be, but don't want some cunt who wil feck off in two years after he thinkd he has the right too.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    well its not wrong did you not see him a chavs and the rubbbish footie they played.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie the Gooner View Post
    might very well be, but don't want some cunt who wil feck off in two years after he thinkd he has the right too.
    Don't think he would, he's pretty much said next time he goes to the PL it'll be to stay...he'll have achieved everything he wants in all likelyness.

He's a great manager who's won loads of trophies and won the CL twice with clubs who haven't had a hope in years (if at all), he's proven domestically and in Europe, wherever he goes he delivers success and builds a resilient team who play for each, tactically he's also a genius.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie the Gooner View Post
    well its not wrong did you not see him a chavs and the rubbbish footie they played.
    Look and Real and to some extent Inter, they play/played great football.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Don't think he would, he's pretty much said next time he goes to the PL it'll be to stay...he'll have achieved everything he wants in all likelyness.

He's a great manager who's won loads of trophies and won the CL twice with clubs who haven't had a hope in years (if at all), he's proven domestically and in Europe, wherever he goes he delivers success and builds a resilient team who play for each, tactically he's also a genius.
    This

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    in a league where there are only two teams, he has won about one trophy while spending a lot. plays crap football, team of thugs, if he starts to lose against barca his team start to beat the shit out of them. chequebook manager and one we can do without
    Getting his team to beat the shit out of Barca is something I can get on board with.

Mourinho has got his team 7 points clear in the league against, for my money, the best team ever. Man for man, Real Madrid are not as good as Barcelona. To then be 7 points clear in the league has to show fantastic management by Mourinho or pathetic management by Pep...or maybe a mix. But probably fantastic management by Mourinho. He's obviously much more than a chequebook manager if, despite having an inferior squad, can win the league ahead of Barcelona.

There is more to being a fan than sitting on your arse counting trophies. And I can understand those who don't want Mourinho because they hate him and wouldn't like our club to be run by a prick. Wenger's a nice guy but we're still hated by the media and most sections of the public. Might as well give them a proper reason to hate us by having a cunt in charge who might just thrive under the 'us against the world' environment.