User Tag List

Page 18 of 146 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868118 ... LastLast

Thread: Postecoglou the Muppet & other Spuds sh!t.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Id love it if Pardew got the England job now.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Spurs are imploding. The thing I don't get about them is they all love that Ekotto geezer and EVERY TIME I watch them he is absolutely shit.

EDIT: I just saw a thread on Glory Glory where they're finally starting to turn on him. One of them said they'd rather have our Santos! Things must be bad.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Tbf hes 2nd in highest point score in the fantasy league for defenders and hes in my team.

Fuck knows how he got that many points but i aint complaining

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    His hair is worse than Fellani's.
    It's better to burn out, than to fade away.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Splinter View Post

Charting The Seasons With Harry Redknapp

You know how it is. The summer is here. The weather is warm. Optimism is high. The disappointments and grinding of the season has yet to chip away at the spirit. The crushing reality that most football teams fail horribly is forgotten for a while.

And it seems you can chart the fluctuation of the seasons via Harry Redknapp's hopes for Tottenham. Observe:

Summer high spirits - July 22, 2010: "I feel we could contend for the title; we have got the players here. We have to aim for it. We could win the championship. Last year, we went in saying we wanted to finish in the top four and if you don't aim for things, you have no chance."

Winter gloom - November 26, 2010: "This season we're definitely outsiders but with this group of players I have said it's not an impossible ask. The title race is more open this year than for many. And I think neutrals like to see a fresh face in the mix. We had Everton not so long ago, now Tottenham, who finished in the top four last season. With this group of players I wouldn't want anyone to rule us out."

Winter despair - February 22, 2011: "I think people get carried away thinking Tottenham should be in the Champions League. Why should we be in the Champions League? It would be a miracle if we did that. We'd never been in the Champions League before. Suddenly we do it and it's, "Oh well, we should do it again". Look at Man City, Chelsea. Have a look at their wage bill...Why should we finish above them? I think that if we make the top four it'll be a fantastic achievement for the players, but it will be tough."

Spring realism - April 8, 2011: "It's very difficult to make that top four now, but it will be even harder next year because Liverpool will come with a real rattle. They won't settle for not being a top-four club again next year. And you have City, who can't afford to be out of that top four."

And back to summer high spirits - June 4, 2011: "We've got a great group of players. If we could add a couple to that group we can achieve anything at Tottenham. I want to win the championship with Tottenham that's my ambition. It's not impossible...We played some great stuff last year and the year before so there's no reason we can't [challenge for the title]."

Also, great article about 'Arry Crooknapp: http://swissramble.blogspot.com/2010...rrys-game.html

Closing paragraph:

'Arry flowchart: http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_jLlqDrcSYe...Redknapp+1.jpg

An absolute scumbag.

NQ should enjoy this.
    Amazingly prescient post

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Swiss Ramble

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LDG View Post
    His hair is worse than Fellani's.
    Surely that is impossible.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Coney View Post
    Surely that is impossible.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Someone should tell him he missed the 1970s.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Coney View Post
    Someone should tell him he missed the 1970s.
    Someone should tell your joke writer the same thing.