User Tag List

Page 1961 of 3255 FirstFirst ... 96114611861191119511959196019611962196319712011206124612961 ... LastLast
Results 19,601 to 19,610 of 32541

Thread: "Currants Bw..."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Guess

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Coney View Post
    Guess
    I'm not extreme enough to be a moderate or affected enough to be a terrorist, so hard to guess. Both seem pretty fucked up to me.

You believe that stuff though? Them hating us because we are free, etc, etc? Because they are brain dead, brainwashed, backward, deranged? That's why we have terrorism?
    Für eure Sicherheit

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    It's no less believable than that people prepared to strap explosives to their waists and blow themselves indiscriminately murdering bystanders in the process would suddenly be upstanding citizens if only the world wasn't such an unfair place.

Whatever their supposed justification, at the end of the day it boils down to a natural inclination towards being violent, savage, atavistic whatever word you want to ascribe to it.

It's quite helpful that they have a religion to fall back on to tell themselves that it's permissible.

It's not desperation either.

People are angry and frustrated in this country about how their life oportunities are being curtailed by a greedy self serving minority, no one is going into the financial district or parliament turning themselves into a human bomb.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie View Post
    It's no less believable than that people prepared to strap explosives to their waists and blow themselves indiscriminately murdering bystanders in the process would suddenly be upstanding citizens if only the world wasn't such an unfair place.

Whatever their supposed justification, at the end of the day it boils down to a natural inclination towards being violent, savage, atavistic whatever word you want to ascribe to it.

It's quite helpful that they have a religion to fall back on to tell themselves that it's permissible.

It's not desperation either.

People are angry and frustrated in this country about how their life oportunities are being curtailed by a greedy self serving minority, no one is going into the financial district or parliament turning themselves into a human bomb.
    That's another theory, the world is an unfair place.

And what if these guys got nuclear weapons? They might use them against innocent civilians, the ultimate act of barbarism.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Do you have a theory?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    Do you have a theory?
    Yes. I have a theory the real problem is we don't like the way they kill. They kill civilians in what we consider to be an uncivilised fashion. We kill civilians in an "acceptable" manner, and even though we kill at a rate of 1000 to their 1, we don't mean it whereas they do. All our shit is accidental, therefore we are civilised. All their shit is deliberate, therefore they are uncivilised. In fact it's not a theory, you can hear any number of apologists on the news or political platforms saying exactly this.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I see. I'm glad I asked.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    I see. I'm glad I asked.
    A lie?
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thriday

WAH today. Thanks, Piccadilly Line Drivers

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rare example of somebody in the media using their brain.
    http://www.theguardian.com/commentis...rocity-belgium

And now back to the scheduled, brain dead fear and loathing. Please don't hurt me...
    Für eure Sicherheit