User Tag List

Page 1979 of 3212 FirstFirst ... 97914791879192919691977197819791980198119892029207924792979 ... LastLast
Results 19,781 to 19,790 of 32120

Thread: "Currants Bw..."

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    Well yes, it happened the same with Gordon Brown

In my view it solves a lot of problems, country doesn't need a lame duck prime minister and weeks of continued uncertainty. May was the overwhelming choice of Tory party MPs and probably would have won amongst the members anyway.

As a bonus she may be under pressure to call for an Autumn General Election, which will make the ridiculous spectacle of the Labour Leadership contest an irrelevance and means that miserable old fool Corbyn takes Labour into a general election where it will get resoundingly beaten.

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    Leadsome believes that she could not be an effective leader without support from the majority of the parliamentary party

It's a shame certain other leaders aren't able to come to the same conclusion

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    And I think to add to that football in general is so crap these days. Leicester were a breath of fresh air last year but I suspect the big boys will buy their way back in this year and it will have been a one off.
    Thanks, Sky, for the "whole new ball game". It was OK as it was, thanks.
    All the action comes in the build up now. Clash of the Titans, Irrepressible Force versus Immovable Object, blah, blah. Then you get these 22 guys tapping a ball around the pitch trying not to concede goals. "It's a real chess match... We could do with a goal... Intriguing...". Eventually there has to be some sort of fallout in response to what's rapidly becoming a sub-standard product, and at crazier and crazier prices. The England piss-take in the Euros said everything about the product. A whole season hyping up these pubbers and then you get the reality call. Any normal manufacturer would be urgently doing product tests to find out how their product crashed and burned so spectacularly. But the PL will just roll on - best league in the world, 200 billion news flash transfer deadline day, first £100mill pubber, pubber injured and out for the season because another pubber who can't play football kicked him in the air. Welcome to the PL.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The bubble has to burst sooner or later.
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    AFC debate
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's why I stopped coming on here for a bit. Every thread descends into the same thing with Zim and NQ competing to see who can hate Wenger the most. Or, as I've come to think of them...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    It's why I stopped coming on here for a bit. Every thread descends into the same thing with Zim and NQ competing to see who can hate Wenger the most. Or, as I've come to think of them...

So you'll visit more if everybody does a Wenger love-in?
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nasty shit going down in France again.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's a damming indictment of the world we live in today that I feel almost numb to this. There are some truly evil people out there and seemingly no solution on how to deal with the threat ISIS and Al-qaeda pose.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    So you'll visit more if everybody does a Wenger love-in?
    No. But there's a middle ground - a massive middle ground - between a Wenger love-in and "WENGER'S A C***" in every sodding thread.
    Would a bit of objectivity and balance kill people?