User Tag List

Page 2 of 46 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Arsenal v Chelsea - Mon 23 Dec - EPL- 8PM KO

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by IBK View Post
    If any Gooner wouldn't take a point right now they are a Holocaust denier.
    3 points all the way for me!
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    3 points all the way for me!
    Nazi.
    Putting the laughter back into manslaughter

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nazi.
    First time I've been treated like royalty on here.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    First time I've been treated like royalty on here.
    King Niall_Quinn Bendtner
    somebody put something in my milk

Administrator McNamara That Ghost...'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    3-2.

Arsenal.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If there's no other casualties, I think we'll give a really good performance. If Theo performs like today, we'll win. And he does like scoring against Chelsea.

The team will know it has to make up for some disappointing displays and results.

Whatever the result, I don't think we'll half-arse our way through this one. If they do, then nothing much has really changed.

I'm going for a 3-1 to get us back on track.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Splinter View Post
    If there's no other casualties, I think we'll give a really good performance. If Theo performs like today, we'll win. And he does like scoring against Chelsea.

The team will know it has to make up for some disappointing displays and results.

Whatever the result, I don't think we'll half-arse our way through this one. If they do, then nothing much has really changed.

I'm going for a 3-1 to get us back on track.
    Agree. This is the biggest game now of the season. Lose this one and I think the wheels will truly come off.

I'm absolutely disappointed about the City game make no mistake about it. But I genuinely believe there are plenty of mitigating circumstances for it happening. We had an awful referee and the games have finally taken their toll.

The team have 9 days off now. They can recharge and they'll know they owe us a big performance. Get 3 points from this and well get the belief back. Wenger has to remind this team we are still top of the league. In our position so far the league is far from over.

Hopefully this is a real wake up call for the players and the squad. Wenger will hopefully realise that his squad is lacking and given the way we set up and play we are a striker and genuine winger short.

Wenger also needs to figure out what his best team is.

He must decided whether he goes for control in the midfield with Arteta and Flamini or sacrifice this for Ramsey and Flamini.

He needs to find a way to work Podolski into this team and get the best out of him. Giroud up front by himself will only work if the midfielders have a storming say to benefit from his link up play.

Against Chavs I'd play Ramsey and Flamini in midfield with Ozil, Walcott and Rosicky.

Monreal got ripped apart today. But it was in no small part due to Wilshere who didn't track back one bit. I knew that would happen with their fast nippy wingers.

We've had three poor results on the trot now.

It's time to re energise and start afresh and Wenger needs to keep his players confidence up and get the belief again. Solidarity and team spirit and the defence needs to get back to what they did best in the earlier part of the season.

If you had given me 2 points clear at this stage given our pre season id still take it. It's time for the leaders on the team to really say Fcuk You to all the pundits who can't stand us and stand up for ourselves.

The start and hard work of the early season has given us a fighting chance. We need to continue it.

United have won multiple titles despite losing the big games due to their consistency and flat track bullying the rest of the league. Keep that attitude

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mate - analysis is predictive as well as current. If you have seen something to show you that we will be where we are at the end of the season then you are more perceptive than the most experienced heads out there. In the words of Keegan - I would bloody love it if the questions our team has raised so far this season were put to bed going forward but I am afraid that the evidence so far suggests that we don;t have what it takes. Despite our current league position.

Are you Alan Shearer?
    Last edited by LDG; 14-12-2013 at 04:49 PM.
    It's better to burn out, than to fade away.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Playing against City is one thing. If we fail to do the business against the Chavs next Monday it would be criminal. They are so poor.

Wenger needs to put aside his fear of Mourinho and go all out against them.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1-2 Mourinho to get one over Wenger again like he always does.