User Tag List

Page 2165 of 3255 FirstFirst ... 116516652065211521552163216421652166216721752215226526653165 ... LastLast
Results 21,641 to 21,650 of 32543

Thread: "Currants Bw..."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    "The people of the CIA loved the speech. If I was going to take a vote in that room, there were, like, 300, 350 people, over 1,000 wanted to be there but they couldn't. They were all CIA people. I would say I would've gotten 350 to nothing in that room. That's what the vote would've been. That speech was a big hit, a big success -- success."

Wow, 350 to 0. His imaginary approval rating in the vote which didn't happen is impressive.
    The bloke is ill.
    You're not really understanding any of this are you? Trump's team has the generals, the rank and file military and law enforcement, the rank and file FBI and intelligence services and probably the NSA. The globalists have the senior execs at State, FBI, CIA. Trump will be moving to oust that lot shortly. His message wasn't to you.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Smart move. The left is gearing up to make a stand on state rights with the sanctuary cities, not that they ever gave a shit about state rights but it's useful for them on this occasion. Any success there will quickly spread to other challenges. This constant stream of reminders should undermine that effort from within. Personally I'd prefer to see independent states and the break up of the United States corporation (did you notice how the pledge was to the United States and Trump added, of America. Big message there too.), but not of it means the globalists gain power centres. Better to smash them now while there's momentum.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Power_n_Glory View Post

Watch the full interview. The guys a loop.
    Yep. Anyone who isn't on message is mentally deficient. Because decades of management by respectable types has made the world what it is today and anybody can see just how sane that is.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    You're not really understanding any of this are you?
    I'm not clever like you.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    I'm not clever like you.
    I just explained what was happening so you could understand. Now you don't have any excuses.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yep. Anyone who isn't on message is mentally deficient. Because decades of management by respectable types has made the world what it is today and anybody can see just how sane that is.
    You lose credibility with each attempted deflection. People have grown tired of the typical 'respectable' politicians that only serve the interests of the top 1% but you're an even bigger loop if you think it's a good idea to hand power over directly to the corporate tycoons who've been well served by the establishment. Yes, that's sane. A step closer to a society run by corporations and celebrities. Great stuff.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You lose credibility with each attempted deflection. People have grown tired of the typical 'respectable' politicians that only serve the interests of the top 1% but you're an even bigger loop if you think it's a good idea to hand power over directly to the corporate tycoons who've been well served by the establishment. Yes, that's sane. A step closer to a society run by corporations and celebrities. Great stuff.
    Which suggests you imagine the corporations aren't already running the show? Did you sleep right through 2008? How could Trump and his cronies top that? What sort of egregious insanity could they inflict that comes anywhere near what we have already seen? Trump's team has eviscerated the legacy media, stabilised relations with Russia, dug out and dumped several of the key foundations of the next stage of globalisation. In a few short months he's achieved more than every president of the last 40 years combined. But I don't imagine you are approaching this from an operational standpoint, rather a political and partisan position. So this would explain why you are ascribing the track record of those who went before and those who thought they were next in line to a guy who has only been in office a week. The "choice" the people were handed was Trump or Clinton. That was supposed to be no choice at all and Clinton was supposed to sail through by a landslide endorsement and usher in the next round of globalisation. The very fact that hasn't happened should be enough in itself to have everyone cheering from the rooftops - whether they could give a shit about Trump or not. But instead we have this ongoing pining for a candidate who was so toxic she couldn't even land a shoo-in. A candidate so embedded with big business she might as well have been wearing their logos in neon. Oh, and a member of the celebrity Clinton tribe who along with the Bush's handed over America lock, stock and oil drum to a tiny fraction of its population and at the expense of the rest of that population. So here we are accusing Trump of doing that. After a week. And I'm the one with the credibility problem?
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Which suggests you imagine the corporations aren't already running the show? Did you sleep right through 2008? How could Trump and his cronies top that? What sort of egregious insanity could they inflict that comes anywhere near what we have already seen? Trump's team has eviscerated the legacy media, stabilised relations with Russia, dug out and dumped several of the key foundations of the next stage of globalisation. In a few short months he's achieved more than every president of the last 40 years combined. But I don't imagine you are approaching this from an operational standpoint, rather a political and partisan position. So this would explain why you are ascribing the track record of those who went before and those who thought they were next in line to a guy who has only been in office a week. The "choice" the people were handed was Trump or Clinton. That was supposed to be no choice at all and Clinton was supposed to sail through by a landslide endorsement and usher in the next round of globalisation. The very fact that hasn't happened should be enough in itself to have everyone cheering from the rooftops - whether they could give a shit about Trump or not. But instead we have this ongoing pining for a candidate who was so toxic she couldn't even land a shoo-in. A candidate so embedded with big business she might as well have been wearing their logos in neon. Oh, and a member of the celebrity Clinton tribe who along with the Bush's handed over America lock, stock and oil drum to a tiny fraction of its population and at the expense of the rest of that population. So here we are accusing Trump of doing that. After a week. And I'm the one with the credibility problem?

No dude. That doesn't wash either. In footballing terms, this is like watching you celebrate the appointment of Usmanov as the new manager Arsenal manager with Stan Kroenke as his deputy all because they've had the guts to fire Wenger. I've not been asleep since 2008. I've lived through it, debated and agreed with the points you've made about politics before Trump was elected but I think you've seriously lost site of what's going on. The constant deflections and criticism of the left as if none of us here were frustrated with the status quo and what's happened since 2008....I'm not really sure how to describe it. Dishonest, hypocritical....it speaks volumes. My last post should have been enough to show that I'm under no illusions about who is really running the show. Criticism of Trump doesn't mean I'm championing Hilary either. You need to stop that.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No dude. That doesn't wash either. In footballing terms, this is like watching you celebrate the appointment of Usmanov as the new manager Arsenal manager with Stan Kroenke as his deputy all because they've had the guts to fire Wenger. I've not been asleep since 2008. I've lived through it, debated and agreed with the points you've made about politics before Trump was elected but I think you've seriously lost site of what's going on. The constant deflections and criticism of the left as if none of us here were frustrated with the status quo and what's happened since 2008....I'm not really sure how to describe it. Dishonest, hypocritical....it speaks volumes. My last post should have been enough to show that I'm under no illusions about who is really running the show. Criticism of Trump doesn't mean I'm championing Hilary either. You need to stop that.
    You've said absolutely nothing there. I've been clear why I believe Trump's election is a very good thing. Your position seems to be entirely concerned with demonising Trump, so we're not even on the same playing field. I criticise the left as I have always criticised them but this time with extra gusto because their mask has been pulled away and we can see them for what they have always been, the exact opposite of what they profess to be. They are a dead force and I'm pretty happy about that, mainly because it gives a chance for a genuine liberal movement to emerge. Liberal, not neoliberal. Taking the piss out of melting down neoliberal flakes is just a bit of fun. But the recent highlights of Trump's presidency are very serious and you, the one who pretends that others are being evasive, carefully refuse to mention those. In a choice between Trump and Clinton my preference would be the total elimination of all government from the face of the earth. But that's not likely to happen soon so the best that can be hoped for is a bull rampaging through their china shop and that's exactly what we are getting. I'm satisfied all in all. You, on the other hand, say you don't favour Clinton then take every opportunity to throw rather lazy accusations straight out of the discredited legacy media onto Trump's shoulders. But don't seem to have anything beyond that to contribute, no position other than Trump is a loop. Or else you are keeping it to yourself. Anytime you want to let me know what I have lost sight of and what's really going on, feel free to just go ahead and tell me rather than dancing. We all know you can dance already.
    Für eure Sicherheit