User Tag List

Page 23 of 25 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 LastLast

Thread: Match Reaction vs Spurs

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters (TPFKA WWTL@WHL) View Post
    Yes, looking at the way he reacts to our results of late you can see he's just not fussed.
    You can accuse Wenger of many things but not caring isn't one of them.
    You say that but he sells his best players without having anyone lined-up, refuses to solve problem areas every man and his dog know about, after 6 years he stil won't acknowledge project youth has failed and that he has to take another route and he's always harping on about how 4th is great....we're unlucky etc etc....

Winners don't make excuses, they make changes.
    Last edited by Özim; 04-10-2011 at 04:39 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsMe View Post
    Maybe Allen was being an idiot, the point is this isn't the 1st time, 2nd time or even 3rd time with Wenger.....he seems to get into childish altercations fairly reguarly.....he's the common denominator in most of these scuffles etc.

It's fine for him to hate losing (though winning doesn't seem all that important to him let's be honest), but as I said before take defeat on the chin and shake hands after the match don't cause feuds left right and centre and make us even more hated than we are..

It does seem to happen to him more than anyone else it seems, I could understand it more if he was a real winner and winning was the be all and end all, but it clearly isn't....finances and getting 4th place is.

Many of his own fans now dislike Wenger, are you surprised opposition fans and staff also do especially when he acts as he does?
    don't give a shite personally and i doubt he does either. Not saying what he does is right, but with you its dammed if he does and dammed if he does not.

Just because he says he'd rather finish 4th the win something don't means he means it or believes it. im sure he a winner in his own way.and im sure he wants to win things it would be stupid to think if we won the CC last season he'd be pissed off.

No one knows whats in his head

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You say that but he sells his best players without having anyone lined-up, refuses to solve problem areas every man and his dog know about, after 6 years he stil won't acknowledge project youth has failed and that he has to take another route and he's always harping on about how 4th is great....we're unlucky etc etc....

Winners don't make excuses, they make changes.
    He did have players lined up and said as much but he did not act on them that was the problem. if if we spent loads who to say we would still not have finshed 4th.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Could it just be that AW's lost his nerve. Fabregas killed him. Once you start doubting yourself....
    Putting the laughter back into manslaughter

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie the Gooner View Post
    He did have players lined up and said as much but he did not act on them that was the problem. if if we spent loads who to say we would still not have finshed 4th.
    Not really, all I see is panic buys and failed bids.

He could have setup the transfers before the players left, everyone knew they were on their way.....he's been shite at planning for the last 6 years.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    don't give a shite personally and i doubt he does either. Not saying what he does is right, but with you its dammed if he does and dammed if he does not.

Just because he says he'd rather finish 4th the win something don't means he means it or believes it. im sure he a winner in his own way.and im sure he wants to win things it would be stupid to think if we won the CC last season he'd be pissed off.

No one knows whats in his head
    Winners don't do what he does I'm afraid, they give 100% to achieve success, from what I can see he's more interested in principles and youth projects.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not really, all I see is panic buys and failed bids.

He could have setup the transfers before the players left, everyone knew they were on their way.....he's been shite at planning for the last 6 years.
    Not talking about them, he lined up Benzema and said he wanted him made it clear, he wanted Cahil and Hanzard but was too fcused on fab to get them. and mata too. he had targets just was too late to act on them and panic bought

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not talking about them, he lined up Benzema and said he wanted him made it clear, he wanted Cahil and Hanzard but was too fcused on fab to get them. and mata too. he had targets just was too late to act on them and panic bought
    He never had Benzema lined up, he never bid for him and was never going to get him...that was just a rumour.

Hazard again was nonsense, no bid for him and he wasn't for sale, his club said as much.

Cahill yes, but he was too cheap, if he wanted to he could have signed him way earlier.

As for the other targets, it's the usual bid too low so we don't get them but make the fans think we were after them sh*t we see every season, jokers!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He never had Benzema lined up, he never bid for him and was never going to get him...that was just a rumour.

Hazard again was nonsense, no bid for him and he wasn't for sale, his club said as much.

Cahill yes, but he was too cheap, if he wanted to he could have signed him way earlier.
    he did line benzema up but he said he wnated to stay at real like hazard too he was coming then changed his mind as reports in france say. Lille did not want to lose their best too players.

end of the days Aw's mind was on Cesc which was a mistake but then should not Gazidas who's job it was to get players in being doing that why did he not.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Winners don't do what he does I'm afraid, they give 100% to achieve success, from what I can see he's more interested in principles and youth projects.
    whats to say what a winner is to the board he is a winner because of the money he is making and how he has transformed the club. maybe to you he is not because he has not met your expexctations.