User Tag List

View Poll Results: Who do you want to win?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Trump

4 15.38%
  • Biden

22 84.62%
Page 256 of 296 FirstFirst ... 156206246254255256257258266 ... LastLast
Results 2,551 to 2,560 of 2957

Thread: 2020 US General Election

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Anyone think enough Dems can spike the Nikki vote to make it meaningful?

Or is that code?
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    22 of you cunts voted for war in Ukraine, and war in the Mid East. 22 of you cunts voted for illegal immigration. 22 of you cunts voted for the surveillance state to be expanded to the point we are very, very close to the social credit system. 22 of you cunts voted to have a senile puppet abdicate the powers of the presidency to a group who believe in return on investment rather than the greater good. 22 of you cunts voted for evil.

Is there anything 22 of you cunts would like to say in defence of yourselves?
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    Is there anything 22 of you cunts would like to say in defence of yourselves?
    Umm. Well, I didn't vote in the US election, so there's that.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    Umm. Well, I didn't vote in the US election, so there's that.
    Yeah, but if you lived there you'd have voted for Biden as fast as a politician rams it up a virgin kidnap victim. That's not the point.

Think of another poll.

Q: Do you think murdering people for profit is justifiable?
    A: Oh yeah, absolutely, give me some of that shit!

And if you are claiming ignorance then I'll just reinforce what I've said all along. Stupid people are the problem. You are the problem.

Anyway - what do you think the dementia patient puppet will do? Shit himself in the Situation Room and mumble enough so the neocon vultures conveniently hear him saying "Bomb Iran!"?

And the funny part. They TOLD YOU they were going to do this. Years in advance of you clicking that button.

This, of course, assumes you clicked the button - even though I don't mention any names when referring to the 22 cunts.

You did.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Crazy isn't it people say Trump is a Putin stooge.

Putin annexed Crimea in 2014 under Obama's watch.
    Putin invaded Ukraine in 2022 under Biden's watch.

What did he do when Trump was in office?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Wengerbabies View Post
    Crazy isn't it people say Trump is a Putin stooge.

Putin annexed Crimea in 2014 under Obama's watch.
    Putin invaded Ukraine in 2022 under Biden's watch.

What did he do when Trump was in office?
    Careful there. We all know why there were no new wars - it's because Trump works for Putin. No really. These people still think Russiagate is real. There's no amount of evidence you could ever place before them that would cause them to question their programming.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This report into Biden and handling classified information when he left the VP role in 2017 basically seems to say they wont charge him because he isn’t fit to stand trial due to memory problems.

If you are avoiding trial because of memory issues, surely that alone is enough for the cabinet etc to invoke the 25th amendment and remove him from office for not being fit to undertake the role?

It also says a lot that the “best” two candidates the US have to offer is Biden & Trump. Both are disasters in their own right

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ollie the Optimist View Post
    This report into Biden and handling classified information when he left the VP role in 2017 basically seems to say they wont charge him because he isn’t fit to stand trial due to memory problems.

If you are avoiding trial because of memory issues, surely that alone is enough for the cabinet etc to invoke the 25th amendment and remove him from office for not being fit to undertake the role?

It also says a lot that the “best” two candidates the US have to offer is Biden & Trump. Both are disasters in their own right
    The guy mistook Macron for Mitterrand the other day.

The reason Id be worried about Biden being replaced is because the fruitcake Democrats would pick someone who wants a ceasefire in Gaza (fuck that).

It’s a pity we simply can’t have people that aren’t brain dead or insane as President

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's genuinely incredible.
    I thought the options over here were depressing but holy shit, at least they're not at an age where they really should be in assisted living.
    Why the hell would you elect an 81 year old to run the country?
    Biden clearly isn't fit to be president, Trump isn't either but for different reasons.
    Having thought that after his behaviour after the last election there was no way Trump could be elected again, I'm now seeing it as a grim inevitability that he will be elected if the alternative is Biden.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    It's genuinely incredible.
    I thought the options over here were depressing but holy shit, at least they're not at an age where they really should be in assisted living.
    Why the hell would you elect an 81 year old to run the country?
    Biden clearly isn't fit to be president, Trump isn't either but for different reasons.
    Having thought that after his behaviour after the last election there was no way Trump could be elected again, I'm now seeing it as a grim inevitability that he will be elected if the alternative is Biden.

It isn’t for different reasons, Trump is clearly confused and baffled as well…he’s just able to deflect better. The guy couldn’t tell the difference between Nikki Haley and Nanci Pelosi the other day.

The report on Biden is fucking worrying, said he couldn’t remember when he was vice president or when his own son died (Beau) this absolutely reeks of Dementia, the fact that he has lucid days and days where he’s squirrelly as fuck.

But I’ve said loads of times America is a gerontocracy, look at that tortoise cunt Mitch McConnell, the guy literally went turquoise doughnut at the podium twice and had to be rebooted. Makes Ronald Reagan seem supple of mind