User Tag List

Page 2761 of 3255 FirstFirst ... 1761226126612711275127592760276127622763277128112861 ... LastLast
Results 27,601 to 27,610 of 32543

Thread: "Currants Bw..."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WMUG View Post
    Until international talk like a pirate day?
    29 days...

No, until this whole exam thing is forgotten. It's just another thing on a long list. Incompetence followed by outrage followed by a lack of action, then forgotten and the whole thing resets, with our leaders claiming competence once more and the people - for some inexplicable reason - believing it. An enduring mental illness that seems to have no remedy.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Someone signed up with the username "badgirlNef".
    Has a .ru email address. Looks legit

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Predictably EOTHO has brought all the lowlife from under their stones

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-53769749

I've onlyused itonce so far i think, and that's just because we felt like eating out that night anyway

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We did it this week. First time. It was nice to be doing something a bit normal, first time we'd been in a pub since all this started.
    Might try and squeeze one in on Monday as it's the last day.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've used it a fair few times, mainly to try out places we wouldn't normally eat at, like some lesser known independently run restaurants, which is supposed to be the point of the scheme.

I've seen some of the queues at the big chains and it's ridiculous. They definitely shouldn't be included in the scheme, they'll survive no matter what the global situation is.

Hopefully it isn't extended into September. As ever when you give a inch, entitled cunts take a mile. I read an article the other day about someone who couldn't be seated because the place was fully booked, so they kicked off and demanded to come back the next day (when the scheme wasn't on) and have their 50% off.
    Last edited by Marc Overmars; 26-08-2020 at 10:29 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc Overmars View Post
    I've used it a fair few times, mainly to try out places we wouldn't normally eat at, like some lesser known independently run restaurants, which is supposed to be the point of the scheme.

I've seen some of the queues at the big chains and it's ridiculous. They definitely shouldn't be included in the scheme, they'll survive no matter what the global situation is.

Hopefully it isn't extended into September. As ever when you give a inch, entitled cunts take a mile. I read an article the other day about someone who couldn't be seated because the place was fully booked, so they kicked off and demanded to come back the next day (when the scheme wasn't on) and have their 50% off.
    In a civilised and lawful society the government could simply open restaurants (they should never have shut them and don't have the right anyway) with zero restrictions and then issue real scientific advise about the actual threat posed by this flu. Then, so-called free people could decide for themselves. Don't fancy the minuscule risk? Then don't eat out. As if the takeaway services are "safe" anyway.

Driving along the road yesterday I guess a thousand cars, tons of metal, hurtled towards me at a closing velocity of over 100mph. At any time I could have pulled into their path and caused a head-on collision. Yet I didn't. And not one car pulled into my path. Why? Fairly fucking obvious answer to that one.

Why can't the same individual choice be applied to this covid flu? People know it's not dangerous, that's why the authorities have to bastardise the law to enforce compliance with their bullshit agendas.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac76 View Post
    Predictably EOTHO has brought all the lowlife from under their stones

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-53769749

I've onlyused itonce so far i think, and that's just because we felt like eating out that night anyway
    I refused it because I don't have any right to steal money from other people so I can eat. I wish other people felt the same way about stealing from me.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-53930163

Didn't know they were a couple tbh.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)