User Tag List

Page 29 of 96 FirstFirst ... 1927282930313979 ... LastLast

Thread: Injuries Thread :ilt:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wenger has some good news on Wilshere's injury!

“We have good news but Jack isn’t close to a comeback.

The last scan was good and he can start to jog again so he is on the way back – but we have to be very cautious he is on the way back.

I hope to have him back before the end of the season, but we go step by step.”

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news...cle874366.html
    That is very good news indeed.

One table we're always going to top is this: http://www.physioroom.com/news/engli...jury_table.php

Which 4/5 key players will be out for next season? Van Persie's a given, if he's still here. Oxlade? Song's due one. Koscielny? Szczesny?

Arsene, resign, and lets bring in a human being with a fucking grip on reality.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wenger may as well have said Jack will be fit for the start on next season. No way he will be risked now.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie the Gooner View Post
    Wenger may as well have said Jack will be fit for the start on next season. No way he will be risked now.
    Too late to save on the risks now, the risks were already taken. By Wenger's own admission, Wilshere picked up the setback 'stress fracture' because he rushed him back.

A full year out, at his age, could be detrimental to his development - let alone any residual long-term injury problems that might be left over.

The Eduardo injury nor the Ramsey injury didn't piss me off as much as this. He was set to become a great. Not Fabregas-great...he was already that, Bergkamp-great. I think he was the best player in the league last season. Certainly the best thing to come from England in over a decade. And we've fucked him right up. We made him, and then we fucked him. We are the Josef Fritzl of football clubs. How long can this keep carrying on before we wake the fuck up and put a proper focus on this? FFS.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Syn View Post
    Too late to save on the risks now, the risks were already taken. By Wenger's own admission, Wilshere picked up the setback 'stress fracture' because he rushed him back.

A full year out, at his age, could be detrimental to his development - let alone any residual long-term injury problems that might be left over.

The Eduardo injury nor the Ramsey injury didn't piss me off as much as this. He was set to become a great. Not Fabregas-great...he was already that, Bergkamp-great. I think he was the best player in the league last season. Certainly the best thing to come from England in over a decade. And we've fucked him right up. We made him, and then we fucked him. We are the Josef Fritzl of football clubs. How long can this keep carrying on before we wake the fuck up and put a proper focus on this? FFS.
    The club has to sort out this problem and soon we can buy all the world class players under the son, If their all injured it make no diffrence. Wilshere is tought so i don't think he will be too bad next season, i know he is raring to go and we will see it when he comes back, just hope he don't go to the Euro's tbh.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I wanna see Wilshere playing again so badly!

Wenger said he'd be back in March!

...didn't say which year though

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hows Arteta? he looked as good as dead at Anfield.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fat Fuck 2 is back in full training.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just seen the training pics. He's lost weight imo.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wenger has said he's available. Great news.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)