User Tag List

Page 297 of 1404 FirstFirst ... 1972472872952962972982993073473977971297 ... LastLast
Results 2,961 to 2,970 of 14035

Thread: Random Arsenal Shit (When it's not worth starting a thread)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by McNamara That Ghost... View Post
    How about Wenger's WUM face?
    Failure Through Wummery?
    It's better to burn out, than to fade away.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LDG View Post
    We need to bring back a decent badge.

The cannon on it's own?

The Victoria Concordia Crescit one?

Anything but that corporate guff we have at the moment.....
    The Cannon on it's own would be my first choice. The current badge looks like it was designed by Siobhan Sharpe.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GB. View Post
    The Cannon on it's own would be my first choice. The current badge looks like it was designed by Siobhan Sharpe.
    Not sure who she is, but she sounds like a ****.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LDG View Post
    Failure Through Wummery?
    Instead of "forward" have
    "sideways" or
    "sponsor wanted" or
    "never knowingly undersold"
    "esprit de wum"
    "transition=on"
    "firstly ROI"
    Society is now one polished horde
    Formed by two mighty tribes, the bores and the bored.

"After all, it was the Gunners’ goalkeeper who started the move that culminated in Thomas’ crowning glory. It was Lukic who, in injury time, decided to throw the ball out to Lee Dixon rather than lump it long..."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    She was the marketing chick on the BBC 2012 spoof.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GB. View Post
    My mistake. A post was removed.

It was a post later on in the thread personally attacking BOBN.
    And were they banned from the thread? Course not. Because "posting in a know it all style" are more important than actually breaking rules. Comical.

But deep down we know thats not true anyway, I was banned for criticising wilshere and whoever did it knows it was oestrogen-fueled tantrum which is why no mod has put their name on it. I would be embarrassed about getting amped up about a teenage non-relation too.

Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post

The whole Walcott thing is down to the tosser's contract negotiations. He's always been average (not based on opinion but if you look at what he produces)
    See now thats where you messed up, because when it comes to productivity everybody knows walcott has the goals/assists to rival any english player.

Better keep it to opinion buddy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Power_n_Glory View Post
    As said, Ramsey and Diaby don't play every single game and can't be held accountable for every shitty performance. The guys that never get mentioned have had more poor games than Diaby this season and that's a fact because Diaby has only made a handful of appearances this year. There needs to be true acknowledgment of where things are falling apart. I know there are terrible players in the squad but getting rid of the fringe players doesn't explain why key starters can't perform for 90 minutes.
    Youve made some good points friend. The short answer is most football fans lack intergrity and courage. Look at the way chelsea fans lash out at rafa for taking a job, rather than the man who employed him since hes holding all the cash.

so the good news for attacking players tho is that they can roughly judged by their numbers. People tried to say you cant judge attackers on numbers then ronaldo and messi kinda blew that one out the water. You always could. Walcott, carzola, giroud, podolski have all put up fair numbers. Everybody apart from wilshere im afraid. The weakest link
    Last edited by BOBN; 18-03-2013 at 11:43 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, whatever.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The German was clearly shocked by the Gunners' defending in their 2-1 defeat in the north London derby and responded with clean sheets against Bayern Munich and Swansea City.
    The Swans were not allowed a single shot on target by a defence that did not include captain Thomas Vermaelen.
    "Sometimes as a player you have a different view and you can't believe what we did as a defensive unit," admitted Mertesacker. "Sometimes you need to learn from games and that was very important for us.
    "There was a lot of room for improvement after the Tottenham game - we saw a lot of things on television. Sometimes we didn't choose the right direction and we just lacked a bit of defensive work as a unit.
    "There were a lot of situations where there was no pressure on the ball and the back four was not prepared for any balls between us. To cover each other, that was the most important thing we learned."
    is this guy admitting to relying on gary neville on the telly? Scary.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It’s funny because it seems like a complete revelation for Merts. Did they think they were doing what gave them that impression? I hope some staff members put together a tape of the bad defending and what was in the media rather than the players discovering it for themselves. Frightening stuff. Were they totally oblivious to the lack of pressure they’d put on opposing teams? I thought it was an intentional flawed strategy because we used to see the same thing week in week out.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Power_n_Glory View Post
    It’s funny because it seems like a complete revelation for Merts. Did they think they were doing what gave them that impression? I hope some staff members put together a tape of the bad defending and what was in the media rather than the players discovering it for themselves. Frightening stuff. Were they totally oblivious to the lack of pressure they’d put on opposing teams? I thought it was an intentional flawed strategy because we used to see the same thing week in week out.
    Wenger has had them watching Benny Hill sketches for the last eight years.