User Tag List

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Innocence of Muslims

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    So? If they're offended by it they don't have to view it. I've not seen the video and while I'm not desperate to I'm a little curious. Why should you being offended by it mean that no-one should be able to see it?

The reaction to this has been ridiculous and just reinforces the (mostly unfair) stereotype of Islam
    I am offended. As a good Christian, I thought you would have known better.
    somebody put something in my milk

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by milla View Post
    I am offended.
    You are offended by a link to a video?
    By a link?
    Have a word with yourself.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm not a 'good' Christian by the way. That's pretty much the whole point of Christianity...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    While it was stupid to make a video like this, its is amazing how offended a subset of the population can be by something so trivial.

Im just fed up of all this bullshit religious rivalry. They are all nonsense.

RealeyesRealizeReallies Sirjackofwilshere's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Anyone who thinks whats going on is simply about a film is woefully naive to say the least.
    "what it means to be human - to be featherless, two-legged, linguistically conscious creatures
    born between urine and faeces whose bodies will one day be the culinary delight of terrestrial worms.."

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What is it about then?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What is it about then?
    It is about one set of nutjobs setting out to offend another set of nutjobs who then take out their ridiculously disproportionate vengeance on entirely innocent people who had nothing whatsoever to do with it.

Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk 2
    If you don’t send this signature to ten people, you will become a Spurs fan.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You think that the stereotype that Islam is more prone to fundamentalism than other major religions is baseless?
    I don't understand that question/ statement. I think (know) the stereotype has been created and reinforced by the very fundamentalists who claim to be the victims of this "fundamentalism". None of it has anything to do with religion, it's about politics and economics which are in turn about the division of wealth and labour. Problem is the perps haven't managed to energise enough "fundamentalists" to spark anything seriously profitable, not even in Pakistan which is the centre of their (ISI/ US State Dept/ SIS) operations and has been for a long time now. A few riots, a bombing here and there. Hardly the new Cold War. They've used money, weapons, campaigns of suppression and televised torture, they've written laws and done a whole song and dance routine about them, claiming the upper ground from the bottom of their pit - then went and tore them up to the extent even their mates called them shitty war criminals. The desperate ****s even had to blow up their own city to try to get some action going. No dice, they can't get the enemy to bite. This is why the provocation is getting more blatant and childish. In terms of genuine fundamentalism, it doesn't get more dangerous than the growing sea of lunatics in the States who pray to a God that mysteriously requires buckets of money and advocates killing people for their own good. At least not now the most vicious form of fundamentalism in history, Christianity, has died down a bit. "Convert or we'll kill you and rape your women and children." But we don't talk about that.

Seems to me people are having trouble figuring out who the bad guy is, even though he's under their nose and stinks to high heaven.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GB. View Post
    It is about one set of nutjobs setting out to offend another set of nutjobs who then take out their ridiculously disproportionate vengeance on entirely innocent people who had nothing whatsoever to do with it.

Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk 2
    Nicely put. That's exactly what it is. The nutjobs will always be nutjobs, it's in their in-breeding. I despise the the fools who cheer from the sidelines. They should be at the frontline, not sideline. But they are cowards too.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    The desperate ****s even had to blow up their own city to try to get some action going. No dice, they can't get the enemy to bite.
    Are you talking about 9/11?
    Oh dear...