Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    IE users.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters (TPFKA WWTL@WHL) View Post
    Google+ allows you to move stuff over automatically I think (although apparently FB are trying to block that, or maybe they have already, but I guess there are ways around that). I personally can't see the point in joining both but Google+ got something like 20 million users already which isn't too shabby for a startup. We'll see but trends come and go on the interweb alarmingly quickly.
    I am sure there will be ways to move over the stuff but that'll be a fun stuff for techies like you or me to do but is it going to be fun for the avg person? I personally dont think so. As for the 20+ million users, anything google puts out is going to have an initial curiosity by people. Plus it was invite only so people felt priviliged on having a G+ account.. in the long run, I can see them probably growing up to 50 million but not more. FB is a huge giant to take down. FB would have to F up really bad for some other Social networking site to take its place and fortunately for FB, the advent of G+ and other such sites (in future) will keep them in check.