User Tag List

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Match Reaction vs West Ham

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Podolski .

Giroud . Those flicked balls over the top are officially better than Song's chips.

Wraithfear . Spanish legend in the making.

Gibbs . Our best player since his return from injury.

Ramsey . Was really good all game. Kept it simple, kept it moving, worked hard, defended well and impressed in an unusual role.

Even Sagan had a decent game today.

Walcott, Podolski, Crepezola were all guilty of missing good chances though. This was a perfect opportunity to bolster the goal difference.

Anyway, Arsenal .

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It was very good almost throughout. I don't see that midfield composition working in the future but they did the job today. Quick passing tempo and controlled the game throughout. Nice to watch a performance like that.

New Signing
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Splinter View Post
    Podolski .

Giroud . Those flicked balls over the top are officially better than Song's chips.

Wraithfear . Spanish legend in the making.

Gibbs . Our best player since his return from injury.

Ramsey . Was really good all game. Kept it simple, kept it moving, worked hard, defended well and impressed in an unusual role.

Even Sagan had a decent game today.

Walcott, Podolski, Crepezola were all guilty of missing good chances though. This was a perfect opportunity to bolster the goal difference.

Anyway, Arsenal .
    Unusual position lol. Thats his position. For some reason wenger has always played him further upfield or out wide. In this deeper position he keeps this ticking over and unlike Arteta injects energy as well. But wenger keeps putting in wrong positions. Wilshere should be no.10 role like vs swansea, theo should b in strikers role and ramsey at cm/dm!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kryptonite View Post
    Unusual position lol. Thats his position. For some reason wenger has always played him further upfield or out wide. In this deeper position he keeps this ticking over and unlike Arteta injects energy as well. But wenger keeps putting in wrong positions. Wilshere should be no.10 role like vs swansea, theo should b in strikers role and ramsey at cm/dm!
    I don't think Ramsey has ever played that deep anywhere. He was basically Gilberto today.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Splinter View Post
    I don't think Ramsey has ever played that deep anywhere. He was basically Gilberto today.
    and had a very very good game today. he has looked very good recently in his sub appearances.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It could be a safe position for Ramzi, less chance of him breaking down attacks with his tank-like movement and instead distributing the ball more effectively.

Welsh Xavi.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    All I know is that he (Ramsey) covered that area well today. He was even on the goal line saving our arse at one point, and did his fair bit to disrupt some West Ham attacks. Also, he bridged the gap well between defence and midfield going forward.

Arteta

But then again remember who is our ......

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That was just beautiful to watch.. I forgot I was in 2012! For a moment, it was 2004 for me..
    Arsene Wenger, the only football manager that got paid 8 million quid to do nothing but sit on his arse..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    great header from giroud for their goal.

Resident Liverpool Fan Shaqiri Is Boss's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by fakeyank View Post
    That was just beautiful to watch.. I forgot I was in 2012! For a moment, it was 2004 for me..
    Then I have news for you....