User Tag List

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: What was once a tribute thread to Muamba.

Selling optimism to fools KSE Comedy Club's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    You never log on Arsenal website and have a look on our reserves players ?
    Fuck no.

There's more important things in life than the reserve list.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You never log on Arsenal website and have a look on our reserves players ? Don't you follow our young players on loan ?
    No. But well done you for being a 'better' Arsenal fan than me. Have a sweetie.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    Shit arsenal fan letters.

I bet you dont even know what size football boots they all wear either

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Come on Gooners . This is about one of our boys . Even though he doesn't play for us anymore and he didn't choose to but he remains an Arsenal fan .Show some emotion at least. I'm ashamed to see Tottenham behaving in the right way for someone who has an Arsenal connection . Their fans , their players especially Defoe , Gallas and Van der vaat were fantastic . On our side just Djourou showed some concern plus a few tweets and an announcement from Arsenal website . For something which has shocked the world Arsenal should have been in front page to lead this event as it is about one of their boys . Someone they saw grow from the age of 11 . They saw his progress even though they decided not to give him a chance .It raised questions how players and fans are treated by Arsenal Football Club . Wenger should have said something to show he cares . Come Fabrice .Get a quick recovery . Get well soon .
    And you know he has not how, Maybe he has contaced the family or Coyle none of know and rightyly so. RVP/Jack plus a few more tweeted they hope he was ok etc.

Its stupid to say Arsenal fans/players and the club don't care statements like that piss me off. Should we all sit at home and loose our jobs waiting for him to come round etc.

Get off your high horse fella.
    "I really like Arsenal. Do you really like Arsenal, or only Arsenal with trophies?" - Dennis Bergkamp.
    "Which Arsenal do they want back, the one Arsene created?" - Tony Adams.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Before this i had never heard of Arsene Wenger tbh

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    I never said that . Have I ?
    DO NOT POSTPONE TODAY'S DUTY FOR TOMORROW .IT MAY BE TOO LATE .

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie the Gooner View Post
    And you know he has not how, Maybe he has contaced the family or Coyle none of know and rightyly so. RVP/Jack plus a few more tweeted they hope he was ok etc.

Its stupid to say Arsenal fans/players and the club don't care statements like that piss me off. Should we all sit at home and loose our jobs waiting for him to come round etc.

Im sure the journos will ask arsene about him at the press conference and you will find out what the club have done then.

No need for us to jump on the public bandwagon of support.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie the Gooner View Post

This is not time to have a go at someone simply because you disagree with what they said . Arsene just post something on the Arsenal website . Just my opinion and you are not forced to share it . I was expecting Arsene to say something on TV . To show how a big club like Arsenal treat their player even after they have left the club . No one said you should lose your job for this . We all got jobs . It is about opinion mate . Please don't be narrow-minded to be pissed of with anything which doesn't please your view .
    DO NOT POSTPONE TODAY'S DUTY FOR TOMORROW .IT MAY BE TOO LATE .

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is not time to have a go at someone simply because you disagree with what they said . Arsene just post something on the Arsenal website . Just my opinion and you are not forced to share it . I was expecting Arsene to say something on TV . To show how a big club like Arsenal treat their player even after they have left the club . No one said you should lose your job for this . We all got jobs . It is about opinion mate . Please don't be narrow-minded to be pissed of with anything which doesn't please your view .
    Does it matter whether Arsene spoke on TV or not?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I never said that . Have I ?
    You seemed unduly surprised that I'd not heard of him. Not sure why it's so inconceivable.
    He played twice for us in 2005/6 in the league cup (says Wiki) then went elsewhere.
    I don't follow football that closely these days. I couldn't name any members of the Bolton squad tbh.