User Tag List

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Will Cesc be booed on Sunday?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'd boo the everloving shit out of him, the greasy jumped up prick.
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I hope Wenger doesn't coach the booing out of the fans.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If he had his way the whole middle section of the stadium would be empty and people would only sit at either side.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He'll be booed, there's no doubt about that. Whether he deserves it or not, nobody likes seeing their former players playing for a rival. Especially not for a horrible club like Chelsea and for a despicable cunt like Mourinho.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bit unfair to boo him. He pretty much begged to come back here but we inexplicably didn't want him. If anyone should be booed, it should be wenger for not re-signing him. The same wenger now moaning about how short he is of midfield options because of injuries.

But fans are illogical, so yeah of course hel'll get the treatment on Sunday. And it'll probably inspire him to produce a match-winning performance against us.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RomfordPele View Post
    But fans are illogical, so yeah of course hel'll get the treatment on Sunday. And it'll probably inspire him to produce a match-winning performance against us.
    Put your house on it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The "free Cesc - Chelsea prisoner" brigade

“I didn’t speak to him directly. I was informed that he might go to Chelsea, but when I was informed I thought the deal was already done.

“My instinct tells me the deal was done. I also tell you why it was not a subject for us. We were in search of more up front and more defensive opportunities than creative midfielders. We have many."
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/foo...-Fabregas.html

He goes where the going is good. Lets be real hes been a disloyal cant since he abandoned Barca in 03.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RomfordPele View Post
    Bit unfair to boo him. He pretty much begged to come back here but we inexplicably didn't want him. If anyone should be booed, it should be wenger for not re-signing him. The same wenger now moaning about how short he is of midfield options because of injuries.

It's probably best we didn't sign him. We'd starting with Ozil and Cesc on the wing otherwise. He shouldn't be booed if we chose not to resign him.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not sure what the issue is here. The cunt plays for the chavs - what more do people need to boo him? Of course he gets booed, like the rest of those chav cunts and the filth that manages them and the gangster that bankrolls them. Horrible fucking team full of horrible fucking wankers.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Any one remember if Petit was booed when playing for Chelsea?