User Tag List

Page 3099 of 3213 FirstFirst ... 2099259929993049308930973098309931003101310931493199 ... LastLast
Results 30,981 to 30,990 of 32123

Thread: "Currants Bw..."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    On the other hand

Trump
    Won’t really harm him at all, if Republican voters were prepared to vote for Roy Moore who had molested an underage girl they won’t blink at this.

All this will do is feed into the bullshit Trump speaks about being targeted by the courts, in this case this is untrue as it was a civil trial. In the case of weak sauce New York case of misusing campaign finance (which to some degree every presidential candidate has done) it looks like a witch hunt.

I get that people don’t want him to run for president especially with the headache he created last time, but they are going to have to accept that the Republicans had the opportunity to convict him in the senate and bar him from political office but they elected not to. So going to have to accept that you can only beat the guy at the ballot box.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The hard core Trump cultists will, of course, not bat an eyelid at this.
    The whole "I could shoot someone in the middle of 5th Avenue" thing is depressingly true.
    In fact, someone to I talk to in another corner of the internet said that "This is a win for Trump." and said that the result was because of an "activist court or judge"
    There's no helping people like that.

But...you need more than the hardcore Trump support to win an election. He won in 2016 because of a big "Anyone but Hillary" vote, he lost in 2020 in part because of an "Anyone but Trump" one. And given his actions after the election and things like this - all these things add up and surely make him impossible to elect again.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The hard core Trump cultists will, of course, not bat an eyelid at this.
    The whole "I could shoot someone in the middle of 5th Avenue" thing is depressingly true.
    In fact, someone to I talk to in another corner of the internet said that "This is a win for Trump." and said that the result was because of an "activist court or judge"
    There's no helping people like that.

But...you need more than the hardcore Trump support to win an election. He won in 2016 because of a big "Anyone but Hillary" vote, he lost in 2020 in part because of an "Anyone but Trump" one. And given his actions after the election and things like this - all these things add up and surely make him impossible to elect again.

The point is not whether he can win an election against Joe Biden (although I’d say he can, Biden has been a terrible president) but to avoid the spectacle where even if he loses he refuses to accept the result and drags the country through the same psychodrama again (which he will because that’s who he is)

But I’m sorry there’s no avoiding that, the republicans had the chance to stop him running for political office ever again and they didn’t take it. You’re not going to find a smoking gun against the guy in criminal investigations mainly because the worst shit he pulls is not technically illegal….they are political offences rather than criminal offences.

All this does is generate the deep state narrative, which even if most people don’t believe it…there’s enough who do to give it legs and justify all kinds of nefarious shit. Plus like with all conspiracies there is some truth to it, it does feel that he’s been targeted by the establishment….

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I thought one of the women was a virtual recluse

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A short statement from their 'representatives' doesn't prove anything

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Touche.

For the record, I don't care. Although I reckon they should do one last tour. They could basically charge what they like.
    They don't need to, but as they've been recording together again recently it would be good to go out with a bang.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think they should.

I wouldn’t go
    It's better to burn out, than to fade away.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The girls don't want to apparently and given the guys wrote the songs they must have 'quite a lot of money' so why bother...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great pop songs. But I think the girls are right. Leave it where it was.

Tits like primary school beanbags now.
    It's better to burn out, than to fade away.