Yes, your mum's.

Plus, I have mutism.

New Signing
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ach View Post
    No wins in 62 wins in 14Wenger outAnd thats not even mentioning the scorelineWe have hit rock bottom
    Ok, is anyone going to say "Ashburton2006, you were right to start the Wenger out campaign"!I also agree that we could end up fighting relegation!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashburton2006 View Post
    I also agree that we could end up fighting relegation!!

So absurd.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok, is anyone going to say "Ashburton2006, you were right to start the Wenger out campaign"!I also agree that we could end up fighting relegation!!
    fuck me, you couldnt wait to come here and gloat could you? fuck off

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok, is anyone going to say "Ashburton2006, you were right to start the Wenger out campaign"!
    No, but they might say 'Ashburton2006, you can't return a butt plug for hygiene reasons.'

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by StamfordBrdige View Post
    Serious question, where do you think arsenal will finish this season?
    Before we sold Cesc and Nasri I thought we'd finish 4th. Now we have and we don't seem to be replacing them...I just don't know any more. If we don't sign anyone then top 4 is going to be a real struggle. That said Spurs, who have been touted as a team who could potentially leapfrog us, haven't exactly roared out the traps either. Liverpool have so they look like a more serious contender for top 4. Still think top 6 although towards the bottom of that top 6.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters (TPFKA WWTL@WHL) View Post
    Before we sold Cesc and Nasri I thought we'd finish 4th. Now we have and we don't seem to be replacing them...I just don't know any more. If we don't sign anyone then top 4 is going to be a real struggle. That said Spurs, who have been touted as a team who could potentially leapfrog us, haven't exactly roared out the traps either. Liverpool have so they look like a more serious contender for top 4. Still think top 6 although towards the bottom of that top 6.
    Not a prayer. Stoke, Sunderland, Everton, Villa, all of these teams are as good as us and have a lot more fight.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by StamfordBrdige View Post
    Too fucking true. Letters is the head of the MOC and he doesn't even know it.

Letters my friend i admire your wait next year approach but you should ask Liverpool fans about that as they've been waiting next year for fucking ages.
    Again, I've said repeatedly that Wenger should have been sacked for the end of last season. You keep on ignoring that.

Yes, I am a generally optimistic person although certainly not mindlessly - I won't name names but if you look at that thread there are people who see things far more rosy then I do.

All I've said is that there are reasons for deep concern right now but the Udinese game gave me some home and 3 games does not a season make. As for Liverpool, on 16th January their results to that point in the league were:

P22 W7 D5 L10. They were 13th, 4 points off the relegation zone. They ended up 6th. That was over half way into the season and they finished strongly. To predict the outcome of a season with any certainty after 3 games is lunacy.