User Tag List

Page 3131 of 3213 FirstFirst ... 213126313031308131213129313031313132313331413181 ... LastLast
Results 31,301 to 31,310 of 32123

Thread: "Currants Bw..."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    https://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...-b2396623.html

This is embarrassing the boats could be stopped in a day. We have a navy, us it, sink the boats. They'll soon stop.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Wengerbabies View Post
    https://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...-b2396623.html

This is embarrassing the boats could be stopped in a day. We have a navy, us it, sink the boats. They'll soon stop.

Well I suppose someone who thinks someone fainting from heat exhaustion is actually another victim of the Covid vaccine would think that we could just use our navy to fire on dinghies in the Chanel. Certainly wouldn’t land us in the dock of the ICC, certainly wouldn’t have an issue of military personnel refusing to fire on unarmed individuals who can’t defend themselves.

Why don’t we mine the Chanel whilst we are at it, any fishing boats English or otherwise that get sunk….oh well just collateral damage.

That’ll definitely help immigration levels of which these individuals represent a small percentage of the overall amount.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by HCZ_Reborn View Post
    Well I suppose someone who thinks someone fainting from heat exhaustion is actually another victim of the Covid vaccine would think that we could just use our navy to fire on dinghies in the Chanel. Certainly wouldn’t land us in the dock of the ICC, certainly wouldn’t have an issue of military personnel refusing to fire on unarmed individuals who can’t defend themselves.

Why don’t we mine the Chanel whilst we are at it, any fishing boats English or otherwise that get sunk….oh well just collateral damage.

That’ll definitely help immigration levels of which these individuals represent a small percentage of the overall amount.
    I agree. We should only do shit like that in places like Iraq. Not in our own backyard.

I wonder though, if Nazis were coming over on boats in some echoey callback to Operation Sealion, would we then sink the boats? Answer is no, because they landed safely and are wandering around every town in Britain.

It's hard work figuring out the good guys and the bad.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You have a boat full of military age males entering your waters without permission. You warn them, tell them to turn around and if they don't they will be fired upon.

Fuck the ICC we need to show strength, you do not invade our waters without repercussions, if other nations feel so badly boo hoo we are not a "safe" country anymore so they should provide asylum.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    I don't think it's a racist point of view. The racist point of view is the latter type of immigration is the thing that's "flooding the place".
    Or the old adage from Daily Mail reading gammons that asylum seekers come over here and immediately get given a house with butler and chauffer.
    The actual reality is that the advantageous type of migration is by far the most common kind, and asylum seekers are not exactly living in luxury.
    So we can't criticise people who cross border after border to land here and drain the coffers for nothing in return? Because that would be racist. But we can throw out racist comments about sections of our own society based on skin colour and reading habits, because THEY are racist.

Got it.

You don't even know what you are saying sometimes, do you?
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    It's hard work figuring out the good guys and the bad.
    Not for you with all the certainty you exude, I suppose if we were all drink addled conspiracy theorists who clings on to the notion of libertarianism, yet as a complete coincidence espouses every populist right talking point going….it would be much more clarifying.

I being more simple minded get confused between British and American service personnel and radical insurgents who blow up the mosques of the wrong type of Muslim.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Wengerbabies View Post
    You have a boat full of military age males entering your waters without permission. You warn them, tell them to turn around and if they don't they will be fired upon.

Fuck the ICC we need to show strength, you do not invade our waters without repercussions, if other nations feel so badly boo hoo we are not a "safe" country anymore so they should provide asylum.

Maybe let adults do the talking and stay in the background playing with your Optimus prime action figure

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not for you with all the certainty you exude, I suppose if we were all drink addled conspiracy theorists who clings on to the notion of libertarianism, yet as a complete coincidence espouses every populist right talking point going….it would be much more clarifying.

I being more simple minded get confused between British and American service personnel and radical insurgents who blow up the mosques of the wrong type of Muslim.
    Well I can help you with that. I have a mate called Julian who... no wait, he's in jail for being certain about the good guys too.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Maybe let adults do the talking and stay in the background playing with your Optimus prime action figure
    Well at least he's got the balls to own his own mind.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    Well at least he's got the balls to own his own mind.

So genuine question here, do you work under the presumption that we all just agree with you but are too frightened to admit it because of what that would signify?