User Tag List

Page 331 of 436 FirstFirst ... 231281321329330331332333341381431 ... LastLast
Results 3,301 to 3,310 of 4352

Thread: The Film Thread

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    Well yes I've just said the two things are entirely seperate, I still listen to the Beatles even though it was quite clear John Lennon was a massive cunt.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie View Post
    Well yes I've just said the two things are entirely seperate, I still listen to the Beatles even though it was quite clear John Lennon was a massive cunt.
    ???

Why?
    Für eure Sicherheit

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    shunned his first born kid because he didn't happen to love the kid's mother, continued a pointless and needless feud with Paul McCartney after the Beatles had split often making the other two members feel like they had to pick sides. The owner of the Jacoranda Club who funded Lennon, McCartney and Harrison to go to Hamburg in the late fifties/early sixties to play in the clubs and make a name for themselves had asked only for a small amount of the profits they were making from playing to packed out cafes and Lennon unilaterally decided they didn't need him any more and stiffed him out of the money.

Had a habit of being unpleasant and nasty to people just to get a rise out of them, and used to constantly be abusive to Brian Epstein

Don't get me wrong, he never deserved what happened to him, there are plenty of arseholes out there.....they don't all deserve to be shot in the back in front of your wife and young son (second son Sean).

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    John Lennon could be quite the arse, it's true.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah but he's dead now, so that's some consolation.
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    he'd be insufferable if he was still alive, but there's no question what happened to him was awful

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why was he shot?

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    Quote Originally Posted by Power_n_Glory View Post
    Why was he shot?
    ask Mark Chapman, the guy was a nutcase. The sick thing is Lennon had seen him earlier in the day and signed an autograph for him

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah. Crazed fan. Stupid thing is he's still in prison. Maybe he is still dangerous but I suspect had he shot any ordinary person he'd have been out long ago. December 8th, 1980 (no, I didn't have to look that up) so it's nearly 36 years.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie View Post
    shunned his first born kid because he didn't happen to love the kid's mother, continued a pointless and needless feud with Paul McCartney after the Beatles had split often making the other two members feel like they had to pick sides. The owner of the Jacoranda Club who funded Lennon, McCartney and Harrison to go to Hamburg in the late fifties/early sixties to play in the clubs and make a name for themselves had asked only for a small amount of the profits they were making from playing to packed out cafes and Lennon unilaterally decided they didn't need him any more and stiffed him out of the money.

Had a habit of being unpleasant and nasty to people just to get a rise out of them, and used to constantly be abusive to Brian Epstein

Don't get me wrong, he never deserved what happened to him, there are plenty of arseholes out there.....they don't all deserve to be shot in the back in front of your wife and young son (second son Sean).
    Sounds pretty mild for pop star territory. Massive cunt? Compared to which celebrity saint? They're all massive cunts by this standard.
    Für eure Sicherheit