Page 350 of 459 FirstFirst ... 250300340348349350351352360400450 ... LastLast
Results 3,491 to 3,500 of 4587

Thread: The Wish They Were All Dead Tory Cunt Thread

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by IBK View Post
    I rarely get political, but the corruption evident in this regime is worrying indeed...
    THIS regime?

Don't you mean ANY regime? Or do you have any examples where it was even slightly different? I'm not being a dick, beyond the usual. I'm genuinely interested in the opinion of a person with a brain at least 100 times larger than that commie cunt GP. Do you think there's seriously a political movement (I won't even say party, which is the rigged landmark you need to achieve to even compete) that would be slightly different?

There must be somebody out there who sees this for what it is.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Didn't read it. Just notice you continue to post BBC articles like you are paid. But you aren't paid, are you? You are a bitch for free.

WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION.

COVID.

Hell-ooooooooo. When are you getting a clue.

btw, what was the so-called "news" article about? Anything juicy? Anything worth gossiping about? Like an old woman?
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ollie the Optimist View Post
    I dont think many will disagree that the MET police force is quite simply appalling. Not just in this situation but several others over past few years.

The pictures last night where Johnson is drinking at a party and wasnt fined (some reports say he wasnt even questioned on that event) yet juniors were. How have the MET made that decision that he was legally there for work but others weren’t?
    Hey, Ollie! SLAP!

It's almost as if the Met is a political entity, rather than a law enforcement entity.

But that could never be true because it wasn't on the BBC.

So, so, confusing. I wish my brain was bigger than a walnut.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WMUG View Post
    Nah, I heard it was a Carling.
    At least somebody knows when to take the piss.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Xhaka Can’t View Post
    The Met originally refuse to investigate.

This is despite them being responsible for the security at the residence where all this happened.

They put their best people on security detail, yet there are parties galore and all you need to get anything past them is a suitcase. Thank fuck they don’t do security at airports.

Then the government gets pressured into having an independent investigation. So they pick the head of the Civil Service. Then it gets out that he was at parties as well. Only at that point do they get someone in who can be perceived as relatively independent and truly objective.

That person shocks everyone by doing her job diligently.

Just as that person is about to deliver findings, the Met decide afterall, that they will investigate.

They then lean on the independent investigator telling her, she can report, just not about the things in the terms of reference for the report because it’ll prejudice their investigation over something they didn’t want to investigate.

Then the Met drag their asses, wait until Parliament is heading into recess before issuing their first set of fines.

This first set of fines includes the PM and his wife and is for the most innocuous of the allegations.

The Met then drags their assess again - for weeks and issues another set of fines - nothing for the PM despite fining junior civil servants for attending events including one where the PM is photographed giving a toast in front of a table full of booze.

None of this looks like a stage managed at all. I have complete confidence in the Met.
    And what does this tell you, in terms of the society you live in and who controls it (you)?

I mean don't listen to me, a mad conspiracy theorist. What do your own EYES and EARS reveal? About reality and the nature of things?
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    And what does this tell you, in terms of the society you live in and who controls it (you)?

I mean don't listen to me, a mad conspiracy theorist. What do your own EYES and EARS reveal? About reality and the nature of things?
    I think you know.
    If you don’t send this signature to ten people, you will become a Spurs fan.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    THIS regime?

Don't you mean ANY regime? Or do you have any examples where it was even slightly different? I'm not being a dick, beyond the usual. I'm genuinely interested in the opinion of a person with a brain at least 100 times larger than that commie cunt GP. Do you think there's seriously a political movement (I won't even say party, which is the rigged landmark you need to achieve to even compete) that would be slightly different?

There must be somebody out there who sees this for what it is.
    You're right. All regimes are corrupt. But for me Cameron's and Johnson's Tories have used their majority - and the weakness of the opposition - to elevate this to a place where it is so much a visible part of government that it has become an accepted norm. From PPE and track and trace contracts awarded to ministers' mates; to cash for questions and peerages; to oligarch funding (and exceptions to sanctions on these backers); to blatant and unwarranted attacks on the BBC and Channel 4 to serve their own ends; to colluding with the Met police. The list seems endless and the Prime Minister and his associates utterly unapologetic. Like Trump's antics in the US the concern is that voters are so used to this state of affairs that it is no longer an issue. I don't think I can remember in my lifetime a ruling party that has been more nakedly political and self-serving and its profoundly depressing.
    Putting the laughter back into manslaughter

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Starmer eviscerating him at PMQs as usual.
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GP View Post
    Starmer eviscerating him at PMQs as usual.
    And it making zero difference as usual.
    It’s all very depressing. I’ve never known a time when the lies have been so blatant and having so little consequence.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That’s kind of the point, to lower the standard in public life to make people totally apathetic

Neither of the main parties have anything approaching a decent set of policy proposals, for the Tories it’s just surviving one week to the next whilst Johnson brazens it out and on the other hand we’ve got a party more detached from the working class it was meant to represent than at any time since it’s founding (the party of affluent post grads who think how many genders there are is more important a subject than the amount of people in food or fuel poverty)
    Starmer not being Corbyn is something but it’s hardly sufficient when he lacks the ability to define what a woman is

It’s the same in the States, the duopoly is failing America, you are almost certainly going to have a rerun election between a man who probably couldn’t even tell you whether he is wearing underwear vs someone who has managed to gaslight himself and his supporters that The power of positive thinking by Norman Vincent Peale isn’t a load of shit written by another transparent conman and even if you believe it enough you still didn’t win an election.