Results 3,711 to 3,720 of 7067

Thread: Coronavirus Pandemic

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Christmas

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-54713802

My prediction is that they will announce we can have family Christmas with some limit on family size, to maintain the illusion that they have any say in what people will do.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    Christmas

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-54713802

My prediction is that they will announce we can have family Christmas with some limit on family size, to maintain the illusion that they have any say in what people will do.
    pretty much, they'll just focus on limiting non-family contact i'd have thought

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Christmas rules

Fucking lunatics. Showing their natural instincts now they've managed to frighten enough people with their bullshit.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    how will Santa be able to visit people's homes?

can he do so if he wears PPE?

will he be shopped to the police by somone when they see him climbing down the chimney?

can reindeer catch covid?

we deserve to be told

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    Imperial College. What's going on there? It's time we found out.

It’s quite shocking how posing simple questions debunks the entire racket

Why are Kuensscunt and Marrbles not asking these perfectly reasonable questions?
    It's better to burn out, than to fade away.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The corrupt vaccine profiteers Whitty and Vallance are warning we'll need a national lockdown by mid-December so they can cover up all the lockdown deaths they caused the first time to avoid hitting 500 deaths a day. Are there still enough elderly people left for them to murder at that rate?

It could be even worse if the seasonal average for deaths wasn't nailed to the expected trend line, or we hadn't seen the miraculous disappearance of all other respiratory disease apart from Covid.

It's obvious what these bastards are doing. It was so easily predictable a child could figure it. Johnson knows it. Your MP knows it. The media knows it. Senior medical professionals know it. The 7K scientists that were smeared for questioning it, know it.

We have much, much bigger problems than inviting grandma around for Christmas. What these bastards are trying to do it tell us a million years of biology have simply ceased to be, and we are now in a new world where new rules apply. And if we don't grab their expensive drugs and expensive vaccines (because the cheap, tried and tested stuff supposedly doesn't work any more) we're all going to die or will be condemned to routine lockup like a repeat offender.

All we have to do is believe them. And, most remarkably, some people still do.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lockdown 2.

And this time it’s personal

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-54716993

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I’m sure that’s how we’re going to end up if infections continue to rise during the next few weeks. All this talk about Christmas but I wouldn’t be surprised at all if it’s a full lockdown Christmas.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Johnson can chortle my sack
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc Overmars View Post
    All this talk about Christmas but I wouldn’t be surprised at all if it’s a full lockdown Christmas.
    I would be surprised.
    Simply because if he tries that everyone is going to collectively tell him to fuck right off.