User Tag List

Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 28363738

Thread: And Leicester v's The Arsenal - Sunday 31st August 16.00 Sky Sports

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Got the shit kicked out of us and played with 10 men for 81 mins. Point is a good result under the circumstances.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    FT 1-1

Completely unacceptable on all fronts.

Medical team can do one. Fucking incompetent morons.

Wenger clueless, absolutely clueless, on how to use what are very talented players. Plays the same way against everyone, Barcelona, Leicester, makes no odds to him. Just same old shit.

But the Sanogo thing. He's the worst player ever to appear in the PL. Not his fault, he shouldn't be here at all. 100% Wenger's fault. The guy must have had a breakdown if he thinks Sanogo can help us mount a title challenge.

He better get on the phone right now and get us a striker because that's his fucking job, that's what he gets paid for.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    FT 1-1

Completely unacceptable on all fronts.

Medical team can do one. Fucking incompetent morons.

Wenger clueless, absolutely clueless, on how to use what are very talented players. Plays the same way against everyone, Barcelona, Leicester, makes no odds to him. Just same old shit.

But the Sanogo thing. He's the worst player ever to appear in the PL. Not his fault, he shouldn't be here at all. 100% Wenger's fault. The guy must have had a breakdown if he thinks Sanogo can help us mount a title challenge.

He better get on the phone right now and get us a striker because that's his fucking job, that's what he gets paid for.
    I don't understand why you're complaining. You were one of Wenger's greatest advocates last year. Did you not see this crap Coming?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    2 draws to clown teams that Lokomotiv Cunski have beaten, they'll be out of sight after 8 games
    Ten men & a mobile phone...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Globalgunner View Post
    I don't understand why you're complaining. You were one of Wenger's greatest advocates last year. Did you not see this crap Coming?
    Wrong, I have never been an advocate of tippy tap football. Go and check. I was an advocate of not sacking him because he didn't spend any money, I said we would spend the money when we had it. That's exactly what happened.

However, I hadn't factored Sanogo into my overall outlook as I assumed we'd bought him to help out in the kitchens. Now he's playing up top, if he plays again then I wouldn't complain if Wenger and everyone at the club was sacked.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wenger is a liability and has been for donkey's years.

I won't be holding my breath tomorrow, but let's hope gazidis steps in as he seemed to last year with the ozil signing. CF has been, and remains, top priority. Not a winger, not a creative midfielder, a STRIKER. Get it done.

I expect to see sanogo where he should be by the end of tomorrow - on the bench at brentford or leyton orient. And good luck to the lad there. He might have a chance of turning into a premiership player in a few years by learning his trade at that level.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RomfordPele View Post
    Wenger is a liability and has been for donkey's years.

I won't be holding my breath tomorrow, but let's hope gazidis steps in as he seemed to last year with the ozil signing. CF has been, and remains, top priority. Not a winger, not a creative midfielder, a STRIKER. Get it done.

I expect to see sanogo where he should be by the end of tomorrow - on the bench at brentford or leyton orient. And good luck to the lad there. He might have a chance of turning into a premiership player in a few years by learning his trade at that level.
    If we get a striker, he'll be calcium deficient by mid September and out for 4 months by October.