Page 4 of 33 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Liverpool at home - Sat, 5.30pm, SS1

Administrator McNamara That Ghost...'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/...topic=309625.0

Arsenal fans on RAWK about this game and us in general. I do enjoy RAWK's build-ups to games with us.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Too long
    somebody put something in my milk

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by milla View Post
    Too long
    What?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Syn View Post
    A draw would be a bad result if we are pretending we're title challengers. An ok result in the race for the top 4. But something tells me this year the race for the title won't be too much more difficult than the race for 4th.
    I think we are pretending. We will get over the COCup exit because we have all marginalised the competition but that result could have easily came in the league against them and we wouldn't have been that surprised by it which is the opinion of many on here it seems.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Munchies View Post
    A point would be a bad result, Chelsea can go top as they're only 1 behind on GD as it stands.

Confidence in the team would go back to a high if we can get the win, and it'd help in going to Dortmund away.
    Frankly....if we get to Christmas and we are within 3 points of the top that will be a good position to be in considering the fixtures between now and then. No more bottom half cannon fodder to play week in week out.

Even if we are second on goal difference at Christmas I'll be delighted.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I won't be expecting a home defeat to Chelsea in the league. There's not much difference between our first teams and with the likes of Ramsey and Giroud being mentally strong and with Ozil we can match them in a one-off game. We can challenge for the title but I think we need a win here. A draw is no good as far as I'm concerned. It's Liverpool and Henderson, Toure and Sahko not Dortmund.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When teams are evenly/similarly matched, the managers tactical nous, often comes into its own......and in that regard the special child has Wenger's number.

In my view unless we improve our squad in January, we won't win the league....And that assumes we will get through November and to January there or thereabouts at the top.

Resident Liverpool Fan Shaqiri Is Boss's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Aww I thought it was Friday already.

Anyway, Coutinho is fit, Enrique touch and go. Don't pretend like you don't care!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    we will get found out big time here, but I'm irrationally hoping we can claw it back to 2-2

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Syn View Post
    I won't be expecting a home defeat to Chelsea in the league. There's not much difference between our first teams and with the likes of Ramsey and Giroud being mentally strong and with Ozil we can match them in a one-off game. We can challenge for the title but I think we need a win here. A draw is no good as far as I'm concerned. It's Liverpool and Henderson, Toure and Sahko not Dortmund.
    They have Suarez and Sturridge though...