User Tag List

Page 403 of 1390 FirstFirst ... 303353393401402403404405413453503903 ... LastLast
Results 4,021 to 4,030 of 13891

Thread: Random Arsenal Shit (When it's not worth starting a thread)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    How does that comprehensive catalogue of injuries stem from one tackle? It stems from the fact he's a career crock. I wonder when his agent will muster up the nerve to negotiate his next contract with us?
    how? because his leg was shattered, most of his weight would have been transfered onto his other leg during rehab causing his body to go out of sync. his body over compensates on one side, and because he isnt in balance, leads to injuries. its not rocket science

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He's being paid around £50k or whatever for sitting on his arse ffs

What a great job.

He needs to leave ffs.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    the one thing diaby gets in his credit, is that you never hear about him drinking etc like other players. he keeps trying to get fit, working hard and living a quiet life.

im not supporting keeping him either, its time to let him go, but he doesnt deserve abuse IMO. he tries his best, keeps working hard to get fit, you cant really ask more then that

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No one has abused him, any anger at the situation is aimed directly at the club who gamble every year on him.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc Overmars View Post
    No one has abused him, any anger at the situation is aimed directly at the club who gamble every year on him.
    true, but post above says sitting on his arse. think thats unfair to say about him. club have to take the blame, but he does get quite a lot of abuse from people on twitter

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think there's a difference between gambling on him and just standing by him. He was injured on duty so I think the club just feel they have a duty of care.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc Overmars View Post
    Yep. It's ludicrous. We've been a man short for years. And he's the guy who was supposed to be replacing Vieria, instead we've had Spanish midgets and an undisciplined Rastafarian filling the role.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GayPete View Post
    I think there's a difference between gambling on him and just standing by him. He was injured on duty so I think the club just feel they have a duty of care.
    i wonder what the rules are on getting rid of injured players? if at end of contract, fair enough obviously but halfway through, is it allowed or could it be unfair dismissal and diaby could take us to court over it?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ollie the optimist View Post
    i wonder what the rules are on getting rid of injured players? if at end of contract, fair enough obviously but halfway through, is it allowed or could it be unfair dismissal and diaby could take us to court over it?
    If we decided to sell him I doubt that would be unfair dismissal, cancelling his contract without mutual consent would be though.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is why I suggested killing him.
    Für eure Sicherheit