User Tag List

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Match reaction - crazvzvzvz zvedbdbda

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    I tended to progress to violent and sincere threats quite quickly on Twitter, it seemed the most productive course. But I had to get out because Twitter makes you hate the human species. And that's unfair, because I know several people who aren't on Twitter and they are okay. I suppose in some ways Twitter is good. If ever you need to quickly find out if somebody is an utter cunt, look them up on Twitter and if they have an account you have your answer. Very efficient.
    I’ve been happier for a long time accepting the fact that human beings are cunts. You might have the odd outlier like Nicholas Winton who seems bizarre to the rest of us because he wasn’t motivated by self interest in anyway. But we are all cunts, if I was Stan Kroenke and reading this forum I’d be laughing hysterically before masturbating contemptuously and wiping the sploodge off my dripping cock with a fifty dollar bill.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie View Post
    I’ve been happier for a long time accepting the fact that human beings are cunts. You might have the odd outlier like Nicholas Winton who seems bizarre to the rest of us because he wasn’t motivated by self interest in anyway. But we are all cunts, if I was Stan Kroenke and reading this forum I’d be laughing hysterically before masturbating contemptuously and wiping the sploodge off my dripping cock with a fifty dollar bill.
    If I was Stan Kroenke I'd shoot myself in the stomach and bleed out.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I tended to progress to violent and sincere threats quite quickly on Twitter, it seemed the most productive course. But I had to get out because Twitter makes you hate the human species. And that's unfair, because I know several people who aren't on Twitter and they are okay. I suppose in some ways Twitter is good. If ever you need to quickly find out if somebody is an utter cunt, look them up on Twitter and if they have an account you have your answer. Very efficient.
    Philosophical NQ

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie View Post
    Arsenal fan tv has peaked

Guys like DT are more bored and apathetic than they are angry

Anger is a useless emotion if you realise you can’t change anything. I feel sorry for guys like him going last season thinking this can’t be for nothing.....and then cheeky fucker signs on because he’s frightened of retiring.

Also Walcott was captain??? That completely went unnoticed by me. As I’m sure it did by the other ten on the pitch.
    He’s outstayed his welcome to the point now where people probably won’t even give a shit if he stays on next season and even if he signs a another extension.

This club is a soulless pit now thanks to those who run it.

To think, be careful what you wish for was the common retort amongst the apologists.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fortunately for me. I went to sleep after the first 30 mins. I must be a genius.

Woke up now at 2.30 am reading this thread. I am defo a genius.

Walcotts hair is my most lasting impression of the match ...that and the Serbians had even worse strikers than we do. How is that possible?
    Last edited by Globalgunner; 03-11-2017 at 01:56 AM.
    Make 2mrw better than 2day

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Globalgunner View Post
    Fortunately for me. I went to sleep after the first 30 mins. I must be a genius.
    I didn't bother watching at all so I'm even cleverer

Joey Deacon > Letters > Globalgunner

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wenker's take on last night's horrific insult to football:

'You could see tonight it was a very intense game, and with the number of games we play, we want to play in every single competition. I will continue (rotating) at the moment.

'They started stronger than us; they played very well at the start. They played with a high pace, were dangerous on the breaks and defended very well.

'In the second half we dominated possession much more but lacked a bit of quality in the final ball, vision to find the right space and overall it was a fair 0-0.

'It's frustrating when you don't score, but overall you understand that with many young players in the team, that's part of the learning process for them, playing these types of games.'
    Beyond delusional. Two pub outfits lumbering around and throwing the odd clubfoot at the ball in the hope it found its way to a teammate. And all at a snail's pace that bored the fans into watching Eastenders on their phones. That's what actually happened.

In Wenker's mystical fantasy land it was a high tempo game that we ended up dominating. He's not even in the same dimension as us. He's off in some parallel universe where his anti-matter talent complement everything he touches, rather than annihilating it.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    I didn't bother watching at all so I'm even cleverer

Joey Deacon > Letters > Globalgunner
    Can't fault your logic even though I'm sceptical of the outcome. Even so.......
    Wenger out!
    Make 2mrw better than 2day

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Didn't watch the game but from what I can tell from other people and the results, it was a lucky escape. Yet another abject performance in a long list of them, that's the thing we do get results but the performance seem to be pretty average, by all intents and purposes if Red Star had a half decent striker they'd have beaten us as well.

I honestly don't know how a manager can possibly feel satisfied with what he's seeing these days and then claim it's entertainment and that this group of players is doing a good job, does he not watch the matches?

Anyway we qualified but really would have been good to have got a convicing win, just to lift confidence, yes we're getting some wins, but they're mostly narrow and we're building zero momentum at all, when is the last time anyone can remember Arsenal going on a run of games where we've beaten most teams out of sight and looked like a really good team, I can't personally remember.

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    Wenker's take on last night's horrific insult to football:

Beyond delusional. Two pub outfits lumbering around and throwing the odd clubfoot at the ball in the hope it found its way to a teammate. And all at a snail's pace that bored the fans into watching Eastenders on their phones. That's what actually happened.

In Wenker's mystical fantasy land it was a high tempo game that we ended up dominating. He's not even in the same dimension as us. He's off in some parallel universe where his anti-matter talent complement everything he touches, rather than annihilating it.
    Very intense game?

My early morning bowel movement was more intense

Certainly more satisfying