User Tag List

Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Middle East consortium 'to bid for Arsenal'

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    They're idiots if they can't see that all their trophies are entirely related (whether directly or indirectly) to a billionaire pumping money in and buying top players and managers till they blunder their way to the top. If you want Arsenal to achieve success that way then fair enough. I can't see the point. I don't care which billionaire's penis extension beat which other billionaire's to which trophy. Maybe it is the only way to the very top these days but football is the poorer for it.
    Most pay respect to Abramovich and can see that. But you seem blind to the fact that this has been the way of football for years now. It's fuelled by transfers and who can brings in the best players. Now that Man Utd aren't the only club with spending power in England, good coaching is making more of difference.

I also wouldn't be so quick to call other fans idiots when we this fleecing model that takes from the fans and puts very little back into the playing staff.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The Russian doesn't accept failure. Is that so wrong? Like MO says, he's there every game unlike our Stan who's in it just for the money. I'd rather have these Arabs or even Usmanov than Kroenke

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Disgusted with the whole thing.

They can all fuck off.

What a sad state of affairs for our club and football in general
    It's better to burn out, than to fade away.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It is pretty miserable stuff. Get rid of one parasite only to get an even bigger (and fatter) one clamping on. Grim.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LDG View Post

They can all fuck off.

This.
    If you don’t send this signature to ten people, you will become a Spurs fan.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If this consortium was American, would the opposition on here be so strong? It's as if Anglo Saxon business is the only acceptable form of business, and Arabs are immediately denounced as crooks, etc. I guess some forms of racism continue to be acceptable.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LDG View Post

They can all fuck off.

This

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Joker View Post
    If this consortium was American, would the opposition on here be so strong? It's as if Anglo Saxon business is the only acceptable form of business, and Arabs are immediately denounced as crooks, etc. I guess some forms of racism continue to be acceptable.
    You truly are very stupid.

I'm apposed to all of the ****s.
    It's better to burn out, than to fade away.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The yank in charge now is very popular.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Joker View Post
    Welcome to GW

I'm astonished with the fans lack of desire for us to improve. We all agree the current board are ****s and we want them out. This is the only way it's going to happen. A takeover. Be it these lot or someone else, it's the only way to get rid of the current lot.

Likewise we all want Wenger to change his ways or want him gone. Neither will happen with this board. It might with a new lot.

Sooner it happens the better. Us fans have gone through years of mockery. Time we gave some back