User Tag List

Page 50 of 98 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast

Thread: FA Cup 2018

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Aguero was spat on by that fan apparently.

The fan should count himself lucky he didn’t have his head kicked in. Stupid cunt.

Selling optimism to fools KSE Comedy Club's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc Overmars View Post
    Aguero was spat on by that fan apparently.

The fan should count himself lucky he didn’t have his head kicked in. Stupid cunt.
    He should've pissed on him first before spitting tbf.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Doesn't matter if the fan's a scumbag or not. The bloke who provoked Cantona was a scumbag too, but that's irrelevant. Aguero needs to get a lengthy ban like those before him. If he gets let off it's pure bias. Whatever happens, they'll wait until after our game to look at it.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Apparently he's unlikely to face punishment.

Have to say I think that's the right call. Fans have no business at all being on the pitch, it's deemed a criminal offence.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Have to say I think that's the right call. Fans have no business at all being on the pitch, it's deemed a criminal offence.
    Two wrongs don't make a right. The fans who invaded the pitch need to be punished separately. And if one of them assaulted Aguero then that's a separate charge too. Won't surprise me in the least if this is completely ignored by the cunts who have always handed advantage to the manc clubs. Pep and the arabs mean cash for all, so the rules get waived and the matchday officials gets incentives. A very big reason why the gypos have walked the league.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If he gets off without punishment then he's very very lucky.
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm not surprised.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Two wrongs certainly don't make a right but players are still human and entitled to react if accosted for no reason, particularly on the pitch.

I was also glad Livermore wasn't punished when he confronted the fan who poked fun at the death of his baby a few weeks back.

Some football fans are an embarrassment frankly. There are a lot of things you can bash a player for but sometimes it just goes too far.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If I was Aguero I'd have probably wanted to knock the chavvy little northern twirp out but I would have fully expected to be banned if I did what Aguero did.

Hopefully all this crap doesn't just make them more determined to beat us Sunday.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Two wrongs certainly don't make a right but players are still human and entitled to react if accosted for no reason, particularly on the pitch.

I was also glad Livermore wasn't punished when he confronted the fan who poked fun at the death of his baby a few weeks back.

Some football fans are an embarrassment frankly. There are a lot of things you can bash a player for but sometimes it just goes too far.
    I'm all for living in a society where we get rid of all the bullshit rules and regulations, PC shit and anything else that tries to limit us. I'm in favour of free choice and accepting the consequences of making such choices. So I agree, the fan comes on and starts shit so he should expect the consequences - a punch in the gob.

However, we live in a shitty, namby pamby, nanny fuck up of a country. There are more rules and regulations than can be counted. So if we're all bound by this shit the so is Aguero. Right or wrong, common sense or bonkers - but that's the nature of the society we have allowed to develop, isn't it? So Aguero needs to get a lengthy ban or else we'll be treated to another favourite condition of the country we live in, one rule for us, another for them.

12 game ban.
    Für eure Sicherheit